[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Growing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1463005848388.png (888KB, 680x777px) Image search: [Google]
1463005848388.png
888KB, 680x777px
How do you guys grow yourselves? What is your definition of spiritual growth, if any?

I have started practicing self observation and the dismantling of the different mechanical "I's", as taught in the fourth way, which i feel is reflecting in actual changes in my life.

How are you guys trying to grow? What is the universal truth you are trying to get closer to? What is your understanding of it all?
>>
caloric surplus
>>
File: 10.jpg (109KB, 622x1024px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
109KB, 622x1024px
Vanity of vanities! Sayeth the Preacher.
Do you think you'll get answers, because you'll only receive questions.

'For in wisdom is great vexation and he who increases knowledge increases their sorrow'

Keep striving after the wind. Never stop.
>>
>>18353861
What deck is this?
>>
>>18353861
>>18355738
Nevermind, looks like Witches Tarot.
>>
Say a prayer to the loving higher power every night. You'll be fascinated by how many people in society that don't do this that claim they do.

The loving higher power answers.
>>
>>18353391
Been working on acceptance of self and of others. Genuinely wishing well for others as well as myself. Seeing others in myself and myself in others.

Love is in the moment and the moment is all that there is.

Imagine that you are not just a body mind and spirit but also a musical tone. The "self" part of the tone usually stays very prominent in most people. But it's only 1/7th of our totality. If you feel self-conscious a lot, and daydream about grandiosity of the self a lot, then you may have this issue. This is actually a blockage in the 2nd and or 3rd chakras but if you don't like that model of reality then don't worry about it.. The above exercises and ways of thinking will help with balance.

Spiritual growth to me is drawing closer to realizing unity of all things.
>>
>>18355822
moment is the main thing.
>>
After many years spending time onto several spiritual topics etc. I realised, that this is the best reality for me of the whole multiverse. And now I just enjoy it and learn more of differend topics related to paranormal. And also finding out what I want in life as well. It is no longer an isuue to have something I want, thanks to studies of affecting to reality.
>>
>>18353391
I read everything I find about spirituality, practice the traditional costumes from the people that raised me, and drink a lot, wich is actually a part of their spiritual teachings.

I have a gigantic soul, and a punished liver.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.