[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i can officially smell in my dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: all my dreams have started now.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
all my dreams have started now.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
this happened to me ONCE as a child, I told my parents and they told me to stop telling tales.

it never happened since, until three nights ago. now, the LAST three nights' dreams have allowed me the ability to smell in them, not just see and hear like most dreams.

All three dreams had roughly the same smell, which was a STRONG scent of jasmine and turmeric (though which scent was stronger varied.) have you ever been inside a Thai restaurant? it smelled just like that, regardless of where in the dream I was (which varied from indoors in my (dream) home, outside at an amusement park, in a front yard by a street somewhere, etc.

has anybody else come into contact with olfactory in dreams? note: this dream was NOT lucid on any of the nights
>>
>>18353329

got the thai farts while you were sleeping mystery solved
>>
>>18353329
i can also smell, taste, and feel(touch) in some dreams too.
like two days ago dreaming i kissed my sister's head and smelled her hair's scent and felt the warmth and softness of her skin.
it's completely fucking random though and kinda rare.
but still happens a few times / year.
strange thing is it started, or at least I noticed it first happening during the time i kept practicing yoga. the proper meditative kind, not what bitches watch on TV.
since that it's become a little bit more frequent even though i don't do yoga anymore.
my yoga master - a legit guy who spent his youth in China among buddhist monks - told me it is self-hypnosis.
i told him i was never into any kind of hypnosis ever and don't really believe it works.
still he insisted that's what happens spontaneously.
>>
>>18353406
do you have any referrals to what sort of yoga / resources about yoga will lead me to the kind you did? i don't wanna pick the wrong kind. i always assumed the bitches on TV kind was the bunk sort
>>
File: giphy.gif (480KB, 493x342px)
giphy.gif
480KB, 493x342px
>>18353329
>>18353406

ATTENTION ALL /X/FAGGOTS.

YOU ARE NOT A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE

THIS
IS
NORMAL
REEEEEEE
>>
I can smell in my dreams as well.

Don't think its that uncommon.
But then again I have 2 mates who claim that they don't dream at all.
They do smoke a lot of cannabis and take ecstasy on occasion so that could have something to do with it..
>>
File: fedora pussy.gif (2MB, 335x237px)
fedora pussy.gif
2MB, 335x237px
>>18353589
never said it's special in anyway.
might not even be related to yoga or meditation at all. there isn't necessarily a correlation.
>>18353579
Maitreya. with buddhist & taoist meditation.
and it's not even sure it would give you more smelly dreams or lucid dreams or deja vu.
>>
>>18353616

>Never said it's special
>Create 'omg you guise I can officially smell in my dreams' thread.

Pick one
>>
>>18353635
not my thread nigger.
>>
>>18353616
>never said it was special

you implied it was special by having your second statement mention that your parents thought it was so incredulous that they told you to stop 'telling tales'
>>
>>18353649
>>18353635
oh ffs i'm not the OP you fucking dyslexic abortion residues.
>>
The sense of smell is the only sense I haven't experienced in a premonition (or my dreams for that matter). In pretty sure it's because I don't actively think of the current smell in my actual life and the fact that I usually am only at places with a neutral smell.

Good work OP. The sense of smell is pretty hard to get. Once you do get a sense it's not to hard to use it again.
>>
OMG GUYS I SOMETIMES BECOME AWARE THAT IM DREAMING AND I CAN CONTROL MY DREAMS IM SPECIAL RIGHT!?
>>
>>18353658

>replies to a post obviously meant for OP
>Calls others dyslexic abortion residues

KYS
>>
>>18353329
I have dreams that end up being events in the future.
>>
>>18353406
>i can also smell, taste, and feel(touch) in some dreams too.
Are those not things everyone can do? Particularly the touch part?
>>
>>18353329
Wait, is this really official? Did you have a press conference? Was it documented and notarised? Did you archive it for future prosperity?
Choose your words better or go back to school and listen in English.
>>
>>18353689
Don't be a fag.
>>
File: 1474329287770.jpg (42KB, 621x502px) Image search: [Google]
1474329287770.jpg
42KB, 621x502px
>>18353697
>(you)
>>
>>18353726
no u
>>
File: 2dope4u.jpg (90KB, 450x531px)
2dope4u.jpg
90KB, 450x531px
>>18353683
This and you can change the scenery of your dreams and pick who you want to communicate with but I'll admit I've never been able to smell or at least I don't remeber it.

Side note: when I was a kid, like 4-5 I woke up one day and told my mother that I had dreamt that my grandma was visiting us and I even said:

>She was wearing a white sweater and had some bags with her

Next day she was there wearing a white sweater but at the time I didn't think much of it besides the fact I was happy because of her arrival, mom was really impressed tho and used to told that story to everyone. I don't really know what happened to this day and I've had a few others “premonitions” fulfilled, not all of them came in dreams tho, some of them are just whispers in my head that suddenly come to be as facts. Sorry if I this isn't properly redacted but English is not my native tongue.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.