[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucid dreaming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0411.jpg (27KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0411.jpg
27KB, 236x354px
I constantly have lucid dreams but I never fully understand in the dream that hey I can do whatever the fuck I want, but I just never do,something strange will happen like I'll randomly start suffocateing then realize oh it's a dream I won't die, stop suffocating and continue on doing whatever weird shit dream me was doing forgetting I can fly to the moon if I want. Can anyone give me suggestions on how to really can really master lucid dreaming?
>>
Understand that in the dream world, your actions don't have consequences, and will be erased as soon as you wake up. I'm not sure about you, but when I hold myself back in a lucid dream, I'm afraid it's real (therefore it'll have long term consequences). So in my dream I test myself. Either I try flying, or I ask a person if I'm in a dream, or anything out of the ordinary. As soon as u realize it's a dream, believe so much in your power to do whatever you want and, boom, you have it. Don't let doubt into your mind, as soon as you're like "oh shit I can't fly" you'll drop from the sky.
>>
>>18352859
you are a lying faggot you cannot think rationally during a lucid dream without waking up
>>
>>18352883
I never said I could think rationally, in fact the opposite, and yes many people can continue a dream after realizing it just takes time and training your self but I never really fully acknowledge I'm lucid dreaming
>>
>>18352909

>I never said I could think rationally,
>Understand that in the dream world, your actions don't have consequences,
Pick one

>I can fly to the moon
How do you manually do this in a dream?
>>
ITT: People pretend normal dreams are lucid dreams

You KNOW when it's a lucid dream because you wake up and feel like you haven't slept a wink.

The movie "Inception" is a pretty good guide on how to do it. Having an object as your reality-checker is the easiest way imo.
>>
>>18352927
um no you know its a lucid dream cause you know you are dreaming

you just cannot question anything becuase then the brain turns on and you wake up
>>
>>18352859

Exact same thing here OP.
>>
I have had dreams before and known I was dreaming. I can do anything in them. If I think about the fact that I'm dreaming too deeply I'll wake up. If I fall back to sleep quick enough after waking up I can dream again.
>>
go to sleep
>>
>>18352859
Lucidity isn't a state that just occurs, it's more like a spectrum. You can be
>not lucid
>barely lucid
>partially lucid
>half lucid
>very lucid
>fully lucid
And anything in between

If you want your lucidity to be stronger then the best advice I can offer is to document. Write down your dreams the second you wake up from them and in as much detail as you can recall. The longer you wait the more you'll forget.
Read through your recorded dreams as often as you wish, once a fortnight was enough for me, and before you know it your lucidity will become stronger and stronger.

Full lucidity is very difficult to achieve, for me at least. Id say I'd generally end up as half lucid or very lucid. Lucid enough to fly and realise that most characters are dream people but at the same time trying to impress my friend with my dream powers, not realising he too is a dream character.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.