[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Martians Underground

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: shaq-remix-fb.jpg (22KB, 900x471px) Image search: [Google]
shaq-remix-fb.jpg
22KB, 900x471px
Hey /x/ what if the martians are real, and they live underground which is why we've never seen any structures, also to add to that what if the reason they live underground and we haven't see any structures is because there was a huge ass war between the Martians and they live underground because some nuclear capable weapons were used that force them to go under. also if they lived underground that would explain Marsquakes and the reason they don't happen or haven't happened in a while is because they stopped expanding. Also what if we're part martians and they were the ones that killed the dinosaurs and killed the neanderthals so we could have any chance of success as a species. TL;DR We might be part Martians and they live underground on Mars.
>>
Mars is flat
>>
>>18352748
There would be signs if they lived underground. Smoke stacks, vent holes, etc. There is none.

Living underground would be useless since the core of mars is dead. There's no geothermal activity, and so it just gets colder the deeper you go. If this was the case we'd see massive amounts of heat being radiated in spots from artificial sources.

If they did use nukes to blast their own planet, there would be some sort of residual radiation present that scientists could detect. If they did use nukes and that radiation was gone, why are they still underground? I suppose they could've regressed and evolved into smaller, stupider creatures, but that's some wild speculation.
>>
>>18352790
They used 4D nukes and all the radiation dissipated into a 4th spatial dimension
>>
>>18352790
I'm not saying OP is right, but, there are huge amounts of methane gas being released into the martian atmosphere that scientists have no way of explaining. It's far too much gas to be just some geological anomaly.

There are also salty rivers on mars that change with the seasons, meaning there are underground rivers and a possible hiding place for life.

OP is a retard, but don't be so quick to dismiss ideas without fact-checking them first.
>>
>>18352790
>If they did use nukes to blast their own planet
no need
the fear of MAD would drive them under, far from the nukes' reach and rendering them useless

but that wouldn't quite explain why they would stay underground...

so, I'm calling climate change on this, nukes optional.
Mars is far from the sun, and cold. It's atmosphere is thin, too, it's been wiped away by solar wind due to the lack of a magnetosphere.
So, martians eventually find out that their days are counted, and decide to hole up, moving all they could salvage underground. It's not civilization, it's survival. No flashy tech and energy spending, no huge crops and populations. Only what little industry they can gear towards keeping a breathable atmosphere in their little pockets underground, and enough mushrooms on the table not to starve.

Reclaiming the surface is a millenia long dead dream, escaping their barren world a forgotten fantasy. Depression plagues their minds and suicide rates are high enough to prevent overpopulation to the point of their demise.

Say /x/, are you willing to save them? To become the uplifter, the savior? The true Grey?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.