[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna make a new school of magick. who wants to help me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

I wanna make a new school of magick.

who wants to help me?
>>
>>18352559
I want to base my school of magick around economic theory and money.

I want to incorporate elements of both chaos and order.
>>
we could make a lot of money selling our books to people looking for deeper meaning in their lives.
>>
>>18352584

Interested, how will you utilize this for magic?
>>
>>18352608
By taking our mana (time) and turning it into power (money)
>>
the inspiration comes from the anime

C the money of soul and possibility control

Our God is a take on Lucifer which describes him as a giant space octopus that can project holographic realities out of it's eye.
>>
>>18352613

Nigga that's called a job
>>
>>18352622

Or a pyramid scheme.
>>
>>18352622
With MY PROVEN system, you can take your money and DOUBLE, TRIPLE, even QUADRUPLE your INCOME all by making wise investment decisions with MINIMAL labor involved

SAVE TIME
MAKE MONEY

>>18352620
Our god sells power fantasies as he is able to project and create any false simulation for your mind however he demands payment in pain and hardship.

he wants you to pay for your high with being down low.
>>
>>18352559
the thumbnail looks like some underwater nessie slug
>>
by exchanging our futures to Lucifer we can buy for ourselves whatever we want in the present.
>>
File: sithrak.jpg (1MB, 1814x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sithrak.jpg
1MB, 1814x1080px
>>18352630

>pain and hardship

So, Sithrak?
>>
>>18352647
kind of, basically we exchange our futures to Lucifer in exchange for the money to shape reality as we want it to be and once we die or go bankrupt we have to pay back our debts to the Bank, which is Satan.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (262KB, 870x714px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
262KB, 870x714px
>>18352632
>>
those are my ideas so far, any input for you anons?

it's a school of magick that sets you up as a business man who deal in dreams and nightmares.
>>
File: 20151028_125833.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20151028_125833.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Can birds join?
>>
>>18352693
why are you or someone you know a bird?
>>
>>18352653
So... Basically selling your soul to Satan?
>>
>>18352703
whoa, I wouldn't go that far

You aren't actually "selling" anything, merely, you are loaned power and your future is held as collateral.
>>
>>18352707

But if dying is treated the same way as going bankrupt then your effectively selling your soul to him.
>>
>>18352725

Nvm read your post wrong. So if we die and can't repay the debt with whatever money we had then bad things happen?
>>
>>18352725
you can live forever that's always an option.
>>
>>18352727
right, your future is siphoned off to fuel someone elses fantasies.
>>
>>18352733

Interesting, don't know how I feel about the recommendation of lucifer though. He's not known as the fairest of dudes
>>
>>18352699
That depends on the answer to my question anon
>>
you should read My Idea of Fun by Will Self. in it the main character uses the power of severe autism to magically control market futures.
>>
>>18352657
good catch.

so that's what the horns of the devil is REALLY about.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.