[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Proof

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0428.png (876KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0428.png
876KB, 1334x750px
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=beF-e2FUYAk Good quality evidence of nephilim giant race just watch the last minute of the video
>>
Maybe the idea of Thor was based off of these giants.
>>
>>18352439
Guy at the end is a giant Japanese sumo wrestler u fuckwit yes he's unnaturaly big but Japanese people are also tiny so in comparison yes he's a giant
>>
>>18352439
Interesting
>>
wasnt thor a Demi god, though? I had never imagined him to be of gargantuan proportions
>>
>>18352439
Also what the fuck do giants in Iraq have to do with an old video of Japanese people woth a sumo wrestler fucking autist
>>
>>18352562
Blatant attempt at disinformation ; )
>>
I would be about half the size of a giant and 2/3 the size of a supernatural human being
>>
Thats from big man japan
>>
This is like posting a picture of a regular table spoon next to a shovel and saying it's proof of giants.
>>
>>18352439
>proves people can be unusually tall sometimes

Well done faggot brain. What next? Hairy people = bigfoot?
Black people = shadow people?
Jews = greedy fuckers?

I can't wait.
>>
>>18352580
Says the faggot who sees an old video of one big guy and says hurpaderpa ancient giants herpaderpa
>>
>>18352439
he's a big guy
>>
>>18352567
I say Thor because of the red hair
>>
>>18352982
For us
>>
File: afghan giant.jpg (51KB, 642x480px) Image search: [Google]
afghan giant.jpg
51KB, 642x480px
>>18352439
>>
>>18352439
https://merrylinmuseum.squarespace.com/

enjoy
>>
File: gvcHqvGMZIvJH2peqxlubm7vVGt[1].jpg (42KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
gvcHqvGMZIvJH2peqxlubm7vVGt[1].jpg
42KB, 780x439px
Nigga the final part is from a movie called Big Man Japan, directed by Matsumoto Hitoshi, one of the guys from that japanese torture tv show
>>
>>18352439
the ending is from a movie called "Big Man Japan" it's pretty great and you should see it
>>
>>18352439

If giants are retarded enough to live in Afghanistan they deserve to die
>>
Op here, I did a little research on the average height of a Japanese man and found out that it is about 5'6". Even if the clip is just from a movie that means the guy was about 13" feet tall, which is still incredible! I might even call him titanic.
>>
>>18352439
lmao that whole video is fucking retarded. that 'operator' is full of shit, probably some faggot who never saw combat.
>lmao dude we wuz carrying 50's, u know like call of duty and we wuz blasting dis 15 ft giant in da face like no scope
are you actually retarded?
>>
Its a sumo westler , you dumb sheep.
>>
>>18353263
That site is fake, it is just artwork.
>>
>>18352638
Yeah but the movie has a guy that is taller than buildings and it looks cgi the clip looked less phony and he wasn't that tall sorry for wasting everyone's time
>>
>>18352439

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTAoxSspBJE
>>
Giants did exist though
>>
>>18352521
lol thor wasn't a giant
>>
lol, OP blown out by a shitty japanese monster movie.
>>
>>18354166
I guess this is real!
>>
>>18352958
Says the guy who says the giant stood next to an adult horse is not unnaturally big. How dumb are you? It's more likely the footage is fake but you went with "he is just big because Japanese are small". Retard alert.
>>
>>18352439
Thicc
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.