[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm curious about "Spirit Cooking" Apparently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: l.jpg (22KB, 575x323px) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
22KB, 575x323px
I'm curious about "Spirit Cooking"

Apparently it's tied into Aleister Crowley's sex magick rituals

What exactly does this entail? What are the end goals?
>>
>>18351791
it's so rich people can get together and do weird demon shit together

from what I've been able to piece together is that it's about taking gore and pain and using it to create tulpas.
>>
>>18351797
It makes me laugh to this day knowing you silly americans elected the number one most well known spirit cooker. Russia is so much better.
>>
>>18351791
The core of Crowley's sexual praxes rely on:
>Magick in Theory and Practice
>The Book of the Law
>Mass of the Phoenix
>Gnostic Mass
>Mass of the Holy Ghost
>Grimorium Sanctissimum
>The ritual of the Star Sapphire
>The 10th Aethyr in the Vision and the Voice
>Liber Stellæ Rubeæ
>OTO degree papers from 7th onward

If you wanna look at evoking things into a vessel there's also a fuckload of material on that:
>Complete writings of Austin Osman Spare
>Like half the afro carib religions
>Crowley's 7th and 8th Degrees OTO
>Cultus Sabbati

Abramovic's performance looks NOTHING like these.
>>
>>18351823
I don't want to evoke any of this stuff. I'm just interested in the possibility of the US government using magick to obtain power and authority over people or have favorable outcomes.

I'm very against the practice of magick personally. I just like reading and putting the pieces together.
>>
File: the-green-damask-room-web1.jpg (66KB, 354x500px) Image search: [Google]
the-green-damask-room-web1.jpg
66KB, 354x500px
>>18351836
What Abramovic is doing is performance art.

If you don't wanna learn what Crowley says about sexual magick what are you doing asking about Crowley's sexual magick?
>>
>>18351842
You're not fully understanding me. I don't want to perform any magick, I just want to make the connection between Thelemic magick and the US govt.
>>
>>18351848
But you were answered, right here:
>Abramovic's performance looks NOTHING like these.

Let me do the brain-thing (thinking) for you:
She's a magician wannabe. Alternatively Crowley wannabe.
There. Consider yourself spoon-fed.
>>
>>18351848
Well, you're talking to a Thelemite and initiate into each of Crowley's orgs.

If you wanna make a connection between Thelemic magick and the US govt, then you're going to have to UNDERSTAND Thelemic magick, as described in the libri and praxes mentioned here: >>18351823
>>
>>18351867
Have you ever performed any magick? What sort of things have you become capable of accomplishing?

What are your thoughts on Christianity?
>>
>>18351885
I've been practicing for fifteen years.

Diverse and sundry accomplishments. Magick won't make you a billionaire, but may boost incomes in a pinch, remove obstacles, amplify """good luck""", punish your enemies, if one is devoted enough, attain some states of spiritual being that I'm reluctant to call enlightenment but will for the purposes of this discussion.

Christism is a garbage religion and has been since the Council of Chalcedon.
>>
>>18351901
Do you fear the consequences of using magick?

Tell me more about the summoning aspects.
>>
>>18351925
Not in the slightest.

If you want to learn basic barebones summoning, there's a pastebin over in the regular occultism and magick thread, here:
>>18350846

There's a lot of standardizing things by the movement of the stars and planets to hit the 'sweet spot' time-window for evokation. Other than that it's simply a matter of knowing which entity to summon, knowing your orations, and constructing the ritual space reasonably well.
>>
>>18351925
I want to expand on this a little.
>>18351901
Do you think that others should fear consequences of magic?
>>
>>18351929
Would it be correct, in your opinion, to consider planetary and star alignments to be likened to a leyline from outside of our direct world?
>>
>>18351931
>Do you think that others should fear consequences of magic?
>>18351929
>Not in the slightest.

What do you mean? Like should people you know be quaking in fear about your spiritual praxes? No. If they're good Christians they're already saved by Christ's Grace, are they not?

Then what's to fear? The only reason to fear magick is if you're still a mainline Christian when you're approaching these practices. If you've stopped being a Christfag, there's no reason to fear Hell anymore.

>>18351943
That's a gross oversimplification, but you're more right than not.
>>
>>18351953
Does your magick work on true Christians?
>>
>>18351836
>>18351848
> when you're so stupid and lazy that you want to believe in a magic conspiracy theory but can't find any so you try to make one up but find out you are once again too stupid and lazy to do so

Having other people create asshole conspiracies for you. If this wasn't /x/ I'd commend you on being a top tier troll.
>>
>>18351982
Has before.
But unless you're going around actively trying to fuck with an occultist I see zero reason to assume they're working against you.

>>18351986
Be gentle.
>>
>>18351953
Personally, I usually put too much thought into what happened in order to make my working go through, and then who else or what else could be affected in the run of it and how.
Another thing would be angering potential entities whose help has been requested, or the whole naughty genie meme of one finding a loophole in order to make some kind of tricky shit happen.
>>
>>18351997
>angering
If you're working the protocols correctly the chances of this happening are almost nil.
>>
the sex magick and sacrificing that the "illuminati" in charge of things is so much bigger than just the us govt

it's bigger than this planet actually
>>
>>18351991
>Be gentle.

This shitstain reeks of entitlement, I doubt he even knows how to tie his shoes.
>>
>>18352024
Why so angry?

I just figured Marina Abramovic was conducting Thelemic practices and she was caught in a scandal with the Podesta brothers.

How is this not a legitimate question?
>>
>>18351797
100%
>>
>>18351999
>999
Ayyyy

>>18352024
Be that as it may he's curious which is more than I can say about 9/10ths of the people posting about this this particular topic.

In any case they're a Child of Light just like you or me or any other worthless spermguzzling fagmouth on this board.
>>
>>18352028
>How is this not a legitimate question?
To be blunt? I takes all of a ten second google search to pull to pull up the entire corpus of Thelemic Libri, not to mention commentary and advice thereon.

Here's one:
http://www.sacred-texts.com/oto/index.htm
Here's another:
http://hermetic.com/crowley/libers/
Oh look:
http://www.thelemapedia.org/index.php/Main_Page

I also have Crowley's unpublished papers in the library.
>>
>>18351823
It's pretty well known that seminal fluid injestion was one of the later revealed secrets of the OTO. Not sure if pre- or post-Crowley. Crowley considered marketing it. He thought it could change the world.
Perhaps she's just hijacking it.
>>
>>18351791
>What are the end goals?
Power. Demonic practices give energy to demons and demons give power to demonists.
>>
>>18353311
Thats not really true. You have power and dominion according to the bible already. But since you choose to submit to demons via these rituals you're basically buying a ticket to hell.
Why would an entity that hates you and wants to destroy you help you ? Well this is the end goal.
>>
>>18353326
>Why would an entity that hates you and wants to destroy you help you ?
Because they obtain far more energy from demonic practices than from anything else and humans have no reason to do them if they don't obtain power.
>>
>>18353336
What purpose does energy serve a demon ? Its only human ineptitude and greed that makes them surrender their dominion to lesser beings.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.