[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clouds...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: cumulus_1.jpg (28KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
cumulus_1.jpg
28KB, 600x400px
Anyone ever tried to absorb clouds or the energy that surrounds the cloud and make them disappear?

I have experinced doing this and just wondering if anyone else has tried it or know what it's called.
>>
>>18351455
I drink about 6-10 glasses of water a day.
>>
>>18351455
You're a fucking retard
>>
>>18351535
Fuck you, I have done this time and time again. Just seeing if ther is anyone else
>>
>>18351455
It's called bullshit, and bulls do this everyday with their ass.
>>
Cloudbursting mastery can be easily achieved by staring at goats.
>>
>>18351455
>the energy that surrounds the cloud and make them disappear
You mean the wind?
>>
Proof never hurt anyone OP...
>>
here's a question for all you who laughed at OP

why do YOU know that it's called cloud bursting?

where have you EVER heard that term before?

think about that
>>
File: image.jpg (245KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
245KB, 722x1280px
I stare at clouds and make them disappear
I didn't know other people did that too
I got the idea from men who stare at goats
Sometimes I can shake them into letters
>>
>>18351743
Never knew that it was called that intresting
>>18352020
Finally someone that believe's me, how long have you been doing for?

For everyone else that doesn't believe me just, stare at a cloud (small hazy one, first time) for 5 - 10 mins, think about it being absorbed into you or just to disappear. Then watch the majic happen.
>>
>>18352188
Wouldn't this act as a type of placebo affect? Thinking that you can bend the shape or existence of a cloud, but inevitably, clouds disappear anyway. How do you know it's not just your mind?

>I'll bite
>>
clewd turn into a squehr shape clewd
>>
>>18352278
I thought that at first but when something happens numerous time over and over, I crossed off the placebo effect or something like a mind creating a blind spot.

You just need to just try it for yourself
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8sl2uLmT5o
>>
>>18352515
It's called confirmation bias. Your mind sees what it wants to see. As long as your observations can partially fit your schema, any dissenting evidence is thrown out.
>>
>>18352522
Thankyou
>>
>>18352528
I get that, but you need to test it for yourself.
>>
>>18352522
into T shauped clouuuuuuuuuudddddd cluuuudddd t shapued
>>
Stare at the god damn fucking goats god damn you.
>>
File: image.jpg (474KB, 1000x954px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
474KB, 1000x954px
>>18352188
I been doing it for years now
I don't think of it as being absorbed by me tho
And usually by the time I'm done a little patch of sky is cleared up
>>
Of course the cloud is gonna dissipate if you look at it long enough. It's not caused by you.
>>
>>18352863
Then what is the cause, Magic? no maybe science
>>
>>18351455

I... what? I've booped clouds. I'm not sure what you're talking about.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.