[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone possible way to destroy the universe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7

File: 1479676206580s.jpg (7KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
1479676206580s.jpg
7KB, 250x140px
I believe in stopping pain and suffering. Is there any scientists or research on destroying the universe?
>>
disrupting the meta-stable higgs field
>>
Yes, plenty of it and its quite basic stuff within physics and astronomy.
>>
just format drive :C
>>
just shoot it out of a canon into the sun, like anything else.

destroying all conscious beings is not the way to end pain and suffering, using a personal time field to stop every harming action from the beginning of time is.
>>
>>18351346
The universe only exists because you observe it.
With that said, I guess you know what to do.
>>
>>18351418
close my eyes, cover my ears and go nnananananananananana?
>>
Grey goo

Self replicating nanobots that feed on matter
>>
>>18351439
It depends on how long you'll be able to keep that up.
>>
>>18351418
I believe you are also me in the sense of one. So killing myself would not be sufficient, otherwise I would.
>>
>>18351441
clones to infinite and beyond!
>>
>>18351441
what if they have rare but occurring bugs, can mutate through those bugs when self-replicating and eventually evolve enough that they can experience suffering?
>>
>>18351349
Really, that's your "scientific" opinion?

Based on what..?
>>
>>18351346
Light a match in space. Vaccuum is highly flammable and it's everywhere in space.
>>
Killing yourself will do the trick. But I don't recommend it, friend.
>>
>>18351418
Where do people learn this fucking meme-tier drivel? Seriously, is there a site that teaches people this shit?
>>
Divide by zero
>>
>>18351852
this, why do you think its so black?
because its made of OIL.
THE ENERGY CRISIS IS A SCAM.
#burnspacenow
>>
>>18351346
> scientific research
>/x/

You're barking up the wrong tree here friendo
>>
>>18351346
You poop a loop in space, so your poopy becomes loopy and goes in a circle around you. When the poopy loopy forms a full circle, the momentum from your looping pooping will make you a spinning pooper looper ring. The poopy loopy ringing makes you spin so fast photons that are reflected off of you will hit the sun, causing it to go super poopy loopy and spin the wrong way. Then the angular momentum of the super poopy loopy ring particles given off by the sun makes everything start spinning the wrong way until everything begins to turn inside out. If you are still making a poopy loopy ring then you will go insidey out and the poopy loopy ring will collapse in on itself on an axis that exists in the 4th dimension, breaking reality.
>>
One muat create anti-matter to destroy the matter. But, beware! You better know how to stop it from spreading as well.

Oh yeah, cosnidering you're fucking faggot kid that posts on 4chan you won't be able to make it. There are creaturea that can make it, but they don't exist on physichal level like ours, and of course they are waaaaay smarter than humans are so they know there's no point in creating such thing, because life is beautiful, it's just people that don't know how to live it. And that's okay, once you will progress enough and you'll stop reincarnating on this planet, but that time is far away I imagine.

Cheers
>>
>>18352079
> says the dimensional negroid
>>
>>18352103
I never said I'd be able to do it genius
>>
>>18352053

kek
>>
>>18352079
1: if theyre so smart, why dont they materialize on the physical plane so that they can have brains? as they are they are nothing more than immaterial globs of information relying on other peoples discoveries and contributing nothing at all
2: if people dont know how to live it, then it cant really be that beautiful
3: if everyone eventually stops reincarnating here, how will life progress? its much simpler to accept that every single being is merely an incarnation of themselves and have never been anything else before, and will probably not return here after seeing all the other available options before them unless they have just reason to do so
4: antimatter destroys an equal amount of matter to its "mass" and is destroyed in the process, you would need an equal amount of antimatter to matter in order to destroy all the material form of this universe, and even then dark matter [which the majority of the universe consists of] would still exist, as would the void of space itself [probably]

the correct answer as to how to destroy the universe is just wake up and turn it off.
>>
File: images.jpg (14KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 261x193px
>>18351346

Antinatalism is so droll
>>
>>18351871
do NOT do this
>>
>>18351871
OP, uhh, don't listen to Anon. He doesn't know what he's talking about.
>>
>>18352324
Faggots like you are the reason spirits steer away from the physical dimension. Everything that exists here on the physical was first imagined and developed on the astral dimensions, until eventually manifesting physically by way of planting the ideas in the subconscious minds of humans. So biological lifeforms are the one who haven't contributed jack shit, rather all mental ideas for all physical creations were given to them by higher entities.
You're attached to your human meat-suit like a bee with its honey, thats why you're scared of the concept of reincarnation, because you know without a superficial facade of some sort, you're just a powerless little bitch.
>>
File: epract2.png (41KB, 182x184px) Image search: [Google]
epract2.png
41KB, 182x184px
>>18351346

If you extinguish the source of everything............... but then you would have to believe that the existence of everything is dependent upon it to continue existing. The Light in the Darkness......
>>
>>18351346
You wiggle your dick at a nigger
>>
>>18351346

Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1349665957150.gif (1021KB, 235x156px) Image search: [Google]
1349665957150.gif
1021KB, 235x156px
>>18352053
>half the explanations of shit on star trek sounds pretty much like this
>>
>>18352430
>Everything that exists here on the physical was first imagined and developed on the astral dimensions
you have that backwards, which is also why spirits steer away.

but regardless, lets agree to argue about this after we die, okay?
>>
>>18351856
makes sense to me. The universe is happening in my head, and my head is happening in the universe. 4d. calm down kiddo.
>>
This nonsensical buggery! If you want a real alternative, you have to displace the fundamental constants that make up the universe itself. Reality cannot sustain by stagnation, only constant movement in-between the lines, of which were are unable to fully comprehend with our naked eyes.

If you were to say, rearrange even one such constant then the entirety of the universe would collapse in on itself in a slowly agonizing way, legs wouldn't be able to sustain your upper body and soon enough you would be turned into a pile of mush and then drift away into the immensity of non existence, Black Holes would reach a critical stand off with matter and light, and entire cosmic systems, pathways at which we connect with one another, will sporadically collide into one another or randomly succumb to a fate unknown.

Ultimately, though, there would be a standpoint where in this would have to stop occurring, a point in the universe (maybe barely beyond it) where in there is only timelessness, and with that, stagnation. This would then be the end of the constant growth of the universe, and in turn, the reality in which we had grown to love and hate at times would be nothing more than some sort of immortal vegetable drifting like a statue through each and every interminable realm
>>
How the fuck am I supposed to know? If there are they surely aren't open about this shit. What are you autistic are something? "Is there any scientists or research on destroying the universe?" The fuck type of question is that? Make a miniverse then let the miniverse absorb ours then boob we're dead. Wait a couple million years to destroy the universe. If you want to destroy the world just become the president and create ww3. It's honestly not that hard to destroy the world. PS you sound like an autistic faggot
>>
>>18351844
Its based on the fact that the higgs field (the one that gives matter mass) isn't stable and causing it to fall to a lower more stable energy state would annihilate all matter around the new bubble of stable higgs field. This is called vacuum decay and is actually a likely thing that could happen at any moment due to the quantum nature of the field.
>>
might as well go outside and ask some piss ants.
>>
>>18351346
Holy shit is this what /x/ has become?
You might as well actually try to destroy the universe at this point, surely it'd be better off
>>
>>18353116
woaw dude, you should get some fresh air.
>>
Build a perpetual reactor fueled by black holes and attack it with demons
>>
>>18351414
Then why haven't you done this.
>>
>>18353320
because im not dead yet?
soon as that happens though, ill get right on it.
after spending a few million years with my loli slaves...
nah fuck it, ill take them with me.

or did you mean shooting the universe into the sun, because technically im doing something about the same with my life.
>>
>>18351346
>Find main hub for our machine overlords
>Delete system 32
>>
>destroy something that doesn't exist
>>
>>18353646
>the universe runs on a windows OS
That explains a lot actually.
>>
File: thewhite.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
thewhite.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>18351346
You must activate...the Yamato Perpetual Reactor...it will overload, and end everything...
>>
>>18351346
There is absolutely no way to destroy the "universe".
>>
>>18351871
I've done this. It's ez
>>
>>18353677
We just haven't found a way to do it yet. Give it time and I'm sure there will be galactic warming shilling occurring.
>>
>>18353618
I think you'll be spending a few million years as the toss-a-round bitch in hell, being a sex slave for hundreds of demons thousands of times more powerful than you.
>>
>>18352053

Further to Quantum Inertial Poop Loop Theory, if one is unable to defecate in zero gravity then they must be able to form an erection and then place said erection fully within their own rectum. The logistics of this feat are quite complicated given the angle at which the boner is required to bend for full insertion, however, scientific models show that this is possible in theory. Once full insertion has been accomplished, one must reach climax. The force of the ejaculate will propel into the rectum thus causing one to spin forward when performed in a vacuum. While not as sophisticated as Quantum Inertial Poop Loop Theory, the Inertial Poop Loop is still realized in this manner. Einstein categorizes this method as the Internal Inertial Poop Loop Theory.
>>
>>18351346
i encourage everyone to see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijFm6DxNVyI>>18351346
>>
>>18351346
Gotta find the halo array senpai
>>
>>18353766
>>18352053
My sides are defacating in orbit
>>
>>18354057
As long as they're doing it in a loop
>>
>>18354057
>>18354098

Correct. Ensure you are following this formula.

OpL = ( ( (2p)^2 ) / food ) - [delta]g

Then, once the Poop Loop variable has been solved:

OpL + infinity = 0 u

Where 'u' is the universe, of course.
>>
File: 1468841056601.jpg (43KB, 585x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468841056601.jpg
43KB, 585x720px
I actually believe it's relatively inexpensive to consume space with which the earth occupies if that's what you mean. Like much more than just annhilate the planet. Actually delete the space it's in and the trajectory of the space it will inhabit. Yeah I imagine that's relatively cheap.
>>
File: 1376713330192.gif (635KB, 150x172px) Image search: [Google]
1376713330192.gif
635KB, 150x172px
>>18354263
Fascinating
>>
>>18351346
Kill yourself

That which you do not perceive may as well not exist, and you won't be perceiving any god damn thing with a bullet through your brain, OP. Thus, you end the universe with a single action.

Or you could stop getting your ethics and philosophy from badly written JRPG villains, whatever works for you, I'm not your parents.
>>
>>18351441
>>18351637
A self replicating nanobot that can no longer find matter to consume and replicate is experiencing a form of suffering.
>>
>>18353316
thats like saying the characters in a book are going to destroy the book. Think again.
>>
>>18353743
I suspect rape and torture is their game. There are much more productive ways of redistributing energy. :)
>>
>>18351346
Pour all your time and money into the development of the solarbonite bomb.
>>
>>18351346
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-rl0tfQO9E
just destroy earth prime senpai
>>
>>18354548
Like what? Wasting time with trivial human nonsense? I'm so sick and tired of all the overly-mellow faggots on this board.
>>
>>18351414
>firing the universe into the sun
>>
>>18354945
> taking that statement seriously
>>
>>18353106
>Its based on the fact that the higgs field (the one that gives matter mass) isn't stable
[citation needed]
Nobody knows whether or not it's stable, but the chances that it is stable are fairly high and increase with each passing instant that we don't all die from a metastability event.
>>
>>18354508
Only if it has the capacity for the subjective experience of suffering. You won't find this capacity in some animals like bivalves, let alone plants (for what little we know about them) so I don't see why you would in nanobots.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.