[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/entheogen/ Wow ok guys. We lasted two days. So if you support

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: download (1).jpg (11KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
11KB, 277x182px
/entheogen/
Wow ok guys. We lasted two days. So if you support the cause get in here. Let's discuss the use of divination concerning psychedelic substances. Maybe someone more experienced with the subject can step in and help. Recently I have been in contact with another anon about divination and during my studies I found out that some of the sangoma of south africa will use snuff to help achieve trance states that aid in divination and contact with the ancestors. This holds true with other cultures as well.
>fight the fight y'all
GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
>>
File: images.jpg (28KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
28KB, 290x174px
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvia_divinorum

This is a cool subject in regards to divinition based plants. I have only been privy to the salvia experience once and it wasn't what I thought it would be like at all. Very strange stuff.
>>
I had a period of years trying everything hundreds of times in many contexts. Psychedelics are an incredible tools to strip away preconceived ideals formed by modern society and allow you to come close to the ultimate underlying forces of reality.

I have tried them in ceremonial procedures of different cultures, a few occasions being alongside someone who comes from a bloodline of older shamans. My opinion is that taking them ritualistically will not properly show you the "spirits" of say African mystics unless you have grown up in that culture and have descendants which you are mimicking.

Despite that they still have immense power to reveal the true workings between your consciousness and external stimuli of the universe
>>
>>18351480
Well I'm not necessarily trying to mimic their procedures. I'm just studying their culture to better understand their style of divination. I was just mentioning it so I could base the thread somewhere. Do you have any experience regarding psychedelic induced trance in the divinin department?
What bloodline did your friend come from?
Do you have anything to add? Can you name any rituals of antiquity that I or others might find useful in the quest or at the least intriguing?
>>
the only accepted term is empath.

DONT GO EATING 2 MORNING GLORY SEEDS UNLESS YOU KNOW THE SHEPARDS VOICE.

DO NOT BLASPHEME THE HOLY SPIRIT

>>AFAIK THE ONLY SUCCESS YOU WILL FIND ACCORDING TO MY RESEARCH IS BASED ON BIBLICAL REFERENCES TO DEMONIC ACTIVITY AFAIK THE BIBLE SAYS HARP MUSIC, AND BELIEVING JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD IS THE ONLY WAY TO COMBAT AFFLICTION BY UNHOLY PHENOMENA, AS FAR AS SNAPPING MEMBERS OF YOUR HOUSE HOLD OUT OF RAGE ADDICTION KEEPING YOU FROM RESTING OR REMAINING IN UNINTERRUPTED WORSHIP PEACEFULLY I SUGGEST MAKING A VERY LOUD CRACKING NOISE EX. DROP A FLAT Piece OF WOOD ON TO ANOTHER Piece OF WOOD FROM A HIGH DISTANCE.

>>I think certain books are attributed to paul which likely were not written by him, and books written by him are attributed to others. I stick to the Old testament and 4 synoptic gospels name the red text that lies therein. I think The day of The LORD is not dictated by the book of revelation which I believe to be mostly or entirely fabricated for a number of reasons.

>>Boards like these are populated by shills(high turn over rate), roleplayers, captives of various cults like scientology and type C islamists; the latter two tend to be severely dependant on benzodiazepine medication (if they EVER stop using). These users are posing as a conglomerate of a small cheerful tight knit group of empathetic comrades who practice sorcery with with no effects. Don't be naive these are no 'Empaths'.
>>
>>18351345
>Africa
You will never get the same results as those guys, the Loas live and breath among mortals literally possess people and walk the earth daily. They get offered actual sacrifices in real rituals. Their followers get the real deal out of their practice not some meaningless shit nobody cares about.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.