[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sci/ here. I want to learn how to use magic. How do I do that?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1456497291417.gif (98KB, 200x245px) Image search: [Google]
1456497291417.gif
98KB, 200x245px
/sci/ here. I want to learn how to use magic. How do I do that?
Is there like spell version of codecademy or something?
>>
>>18350170
read the one year manual by israell regardie and sorcerery by j finley harley
>>
>>18350170

If you know science, magic is the other half of power .

Start a meditation program, to learn to use your instinct, them everything will unfold.

Every path is unique .
>>
File: 1472461421666.jpg (65KB, 600x828px) Image search: [Google]
1472461421666.jpg
65KB, 600x828px
>>18350182

Fuck off.
>>
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
Beginners folder > Prometheus Rising
Or Liber Null... Or any other of your choice.
Good luck.
>>
>>18350196
May I ask if that Mega account is yours? That is pretty awesome, ~40 gb of books
>>
>>18350272
Nope. Ape of Thoth/Frater K owns that account.
We discuss occultism in this thread >>18342599. It reached bumplimit already, soon we will have another.
>>
joyofsatan.org can be comfy
>>
>>18350170
Pick up a copy of Donna Eden's `Energy Medicine. ` You'll be surprised.

Also meditate, become a vegetarian, cultivate internal harmony, and at some point try ayahuasca.
>>
>>18350175
>>18350196
>>18350288
>>18350526
>>18350535
Thanks guys

>>18350184
How do I recognize fake magic from real magic? I feel like there's a lot of contradictory advice on magic and spirituality, and not all of it can be correct.
>>
>>18350947
>I feel like there's a lot of contradictory advice on magic and spirituality, and not all of it can be correct.
not that anon but:
some of it is contradictory, yes. it's hard to explain how to spot bullshit but the more you read and practise, the easier it is to spot. some of the contradictions are just because there are many traditions of magic. it's not like math where 1 = 1 = 1. one person's answers won't necessarily work for another person. you kind of have to just read a lot, try it out, get some experience under your belt, and just keep going in the direction that feels most natural to you.
>>
>>18350947

>and not all of it can be correct.

magic isnt logic , right and wrong are 2 faces of the same coin , learn to feel it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.