[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what conspiracies do you think are complete bullshit /x?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 51

File: jonesmagicformula.png (296KB, 628x356px) Image search: [Google]
jonesmagicformula.png
296KB, 628x356px
what conspiracies do you think are complete bullshit /x?
>>
That there is an "illuminati" that controls the music industry.
>>
File: 1.jpg (44KB, 498x496px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
44KB, 498x496px
>>18350136
That conspiracy theories are disinfo to derail the attention of open minded people from the real conspiracy....or is it?
>>
Global Warming
>>
Flat Earth. Yea, i said it.
>>
>>18350173

The only cospiracy are shell and Texaco, trying to save a really old and arcane industry.

Stop heating the fucking planet there are really old and nasty tings and stuff that awaken with heat.

Think predators in global scale.
>>
>>18350205

Kek that doesn't even make sense. Humans contribute less then 3% of all Co2 released into the atmosphere.
>>
>>18350205
>>18350236
Honestly think the whole 'heating up' thing is natural and its gonna thaw some cool shit out of antarctica
>>
>>18350205
he has decided to fall for the lie, don't wast energy to convince him otherwise. better talk to people wh haven't decided yet.
>>
>>18350136
Almost all.
I only belive Podestas Pizza right now since there's so much evidence
>>
>>18350136
I don't think anyone was phone.
>>
>>18350136
That Lelouch actually died at the end of Code Geass
>>
That Jews control the world/finance/media/whatever. Sure, there are an inordinate number of Jewish people in positions of power in these fields, but there are plenty of fields where racial groups are represented inordinately.

I don't see why the explanation for an inordinate number of black people being criminals is "inferior genetics/culture" but the explanation for an inordinate number of Jewish people being successful is "Jewish conspiracy!"

It's illogical, and I don't understand why a number of people I know who otherwise hold unconventional but well thought out views on subjects like race also jump into the whole "Jews control the world" schtick.

inb4 JIDF.
>>
>>18350151
It does explain why pop music nowadays is manufactured samey garbage,
>>
>>18350136
is it bad that flat earth is the only one i can fully dismiss, like sure there are millions of wrongful small theories but among the big ones
>>
>>18350199
I'm still not sure if flat Earth is meme or people seriously believe that. It doesn't make any sense from physical standpoint - it ignores gravity, photos from space probes, planes being able to fly around the Earth, maps, how GPS works, almost all modern human knowledge and I'm not sure how it explains the fact that other planets in space are round. And even if the Earth actually was flat, I'm not sure what would be the benefit of misleading people by telling them that Earth is round.
>>
>>18350347
In the future all of that evidence will dissapear, and people would not believe anything about it, you only consider it to be real cause you are experiencing first hand.

Never forget that.
>>
>>18350136
holocaust
>>
>>18350151
They're called Jews m8
>>
>>18350355
Get a load of this kike
>>
>>18350381
Its always been that way,

>Millennials
kek
>>
>>18350236
>>18350237
>>18350345

>Has clean future industry to develop
>prefer to give the power to Saudis, The Bush ,and the likes to save the 3 jobs that generates
> 3%- what's the tipping point?
>trying to convince people to stick to her deaths by environment change.

Tell me who is the "victims" of this lie?
The Saudis
The Bush
The nasty petrol industry

Bhu Hu poor people , sorry but I got no sympathy for the ones who are killing me right now with the heating on just becose they want a blue Ferrari to mach the red already have,

I don't care if they keep the industry on , repourpose the system to keep the VALUABLE PLASTIC INDUSTRY, and kill the poisoning me slowly industry .

Before you reply, tell me 3 good reasons to keep burning petrol instead of solar/wind/water
that doesn't involve printed papers with no value.
>>
>>18350381
Nah, they're saving time and money. Instead of trying to make some underground music genre into the hot "new" thing, they just re-make what already worked before and sprinkle random shit on it to make it look interesting and "deep" (theatrics, symbolism, activism, etc).
It's just business.
>>
In order of ridiculousness:

God.
Flat Earth.
We never went to the moon.
Bigfoot.
Loch ness monster.
Jews run the world.
>>
>>18350417
Petrol is cheap, high energy, there when you need it, allows freedom of travel, fun to use, smells good and gets you high.
>>
File: pearl.gif (2MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
pearl.gif
2MB, 500x282px
That there's any kind of NWO or secret organization controlling everything

The world is much more chaotic than that
>>
>>18350417
The plastic industry it's as dangerous in the long run, as the petrol industry.

>>18350418
The music industry doubles, as a propaganda machine, just like hollywood, you generate consent and compliance with music and movies.

>>18350427
Monsters are real, you can't convince everybody that you went to the moon unless you can do it at will, I won't talk about the flat earth, I have to many friends, God it's never here.

I know that right know, you all have to believe that jews run the world, and it's important for you, cause it's a primordial part of what summoned you here, but at some point you'll have to realize that the amount of control that a human exercises over another, it's meassured in how much of that human narrative, you believe and are willing to act upon.
>>
>>18350381
fuckin.... you realize it's like that because it's easy to listen to? 4 chords, catchy riff, and a tagline chorus that emulates the feeling of the current trend. Pop comes from all genres and as much as you rail against it you have your guilty pleasures.

>>18350403
>Millenials
pretty much sums it up
>>
>>18350136
Illuminati
What the fuck kind of careful secret organization smears their shit all over the world leaving clues to their existence? If you ask me they're either the sloppiest fuckin organization of incompetent fucks, or it's all bullshit bent on the credibility of fuckin... RAPPERS of all people, and the commonality of triangles and eyeballs (which eyeballs are universally understood as symbols of observation or mindfulness).

Also does anyone feel the need to slap the shit out of Alex Jones and anybody who refers to his shit?
>>
in general, with any group of humans or system created by humans, it's much more likely that the evils they do are caused by greed, fear, stupidity, and laziness than by an active, intelligent strategy to do evil and cover it up. humans are, in general, fuckups.

we try to form secret societies all the time. this isn't a conspiracy, it's kind of a documented fact. read benjamin franklin's autobiography and he'll tell you very openly all about how he started one and what the goals were.

but they don't actually get much done, because people get drunk and fuck each other's wives and take bribes and gossip to the sex worker they're in bed with and the whole thing comes out to the newpapers the next day. it's rare that we really pull anything off successfully without somebody blabbing.

most of those societies transform into gentlemen's clubs where old men get together to bitch about their wives, get drunk, and raise money for crippled kids.
>>
File: 435.gif (482KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
435.gif
482KB, 400x400px
>>18350469
So. what crippled kid do we raise money for?

I say we start with Hanz, poor mother fucker, he's in this mess for us and our shitty advices.
>>
>>18350462
maybe that's their way of concealing themselves, like they expose so much signs that they trick you into believing that they ain't real
>>
>>18350448
I don't disagree with that (mainstream music industry being a propaganda machine), I was just explaining why pop music has been "more of the same" manufactured thing through the years.
>>
>>18350487
Just like 4chan, pop music knew greatness.

They just convinced you that shit it's the norm, don't listen to them, as simple as that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgtQj8O92eI
>>
>>18350492
Punk killed it. That was the eureka moment when people realised you didn't have to have talent to be a successful musician. It's all been downhill from there.
>>
>>18350381
It's been that way for years. And the reason is simple - because it's relatively easy to make. Recycle few chords - see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOlDewpCfZQ - then add some melody, chorus, lyrics and you're done. And because those songs are simple, they are very easy to remember. So you end up with something simple to create which is also easily memorable = easy risk free money.

This process can even be generated to some point. Song/chord/melody generators are slowly starting to appear. They are usually not convincing enough yet, because most of them are using relatively simple algorithms, but they are improving pretty quickly. Just give it few more years - more advanced generators are still being developed. And to see I'm not just bullshitting you, check out this track: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CddmYrLjCI . The whole thing was generated by computer. And this is from 2014. Imagine how capable those generators are going to be in few years. Soulless? Definitely. But fascinating from technical standpoint.
>>
>>18350427
>big foot
>loch ness ass
These aren't conspiracies.. These are just typical redneck myths that belong to /x/
This thread could go into /pol just cus of Alex thumbnail holding his magical vitamins LOL
>>
File: 1336156851781.gif (163KB, 329x353px) Image search: [Google]
1336156851781.gif
163KB, 329x353px
>>18350444
Why does everywhere have a banking concept if NWO isn't a thing?
>>
>>18350163
OH MY GOD FUCKING STOP
>>
File: IMG_20161120_022942.jpg (124KB, 574x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161120_022942.jpg
124KB, 574x600px
>>18350136
Jones is an idiot, Capitalising on slightly more gullible idiots.

Here's a real conspiracy for you, Corporations are the modern day Gods, Controlling every facet in your life.

You're nothing but a statistic on a spreadsheet.

Instead of creating your own empire, you live off another man's. Look around you, Everything you own is benefiting someone else.
>>
>>18350858
Someone's not taking Jones vitamins..
Don't you have his water filter yet?
>>
Mostly just stuff black people believe in.
>Yakub
>[insert historical figure] was black, but they covered it up
>white people are trying to steal our melanin
>>
>>18350894
Oh. White people being descended from pigs is another one. Wacky fucking blackies, I swear.
>>
>>18350163
Rule 13, anyone?
>>
>>18350417
the energy output isn't constant and reliable, and we don't have the technology to store solar for when it's cloudy, wind for when the air is still etc.
>>
>>18350136
Flat Earth
Hybrids
Hollow Earth
Chemtrails and Fluoride.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (20KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
20KB, 443x332px
people actually believe that the earth is a floating pimple in space
>>
File: 1472032981475.jpg (43KB, 465x699px) Image search: [Google]
1472032981475.jpg
43KB, 465x699px
>>18350427
>God
>>
>>18350913

Apparently by that image flat earthers think the sky is just a stretched canvas. I believe the Bible but that image is not what the Bible meant when it mentioned waters above the firmament.
>>
File: you shall hang.jpg (41KB, 480x399px) Image search: [Google]
you shall hang.jpg
41KB, 480x399px
>>18350427
>God.
Religious beliefs in deities don't count as conspiracies, retard.
>We never went to the moon.
Spotted the mad burger. Russia has, you haven't, how's that feel?
>Jews run the world.
Running for the best goy award of 2016, are we?
>>>/jidf/
>>
>>18350427
>God
lol, teenagers need to get off of /x/.
>>
>>18350907

Fluoride isn't a conspiracy. Some people on x believe that Fluoride is put in the water to calcify the pineal gland. There is just a debate on how bad it is since it piles up in the body and is very toxic. Apparently the reasons it is added to the water is to prevent tooth decay.
>>
>>18350444

NWO is just the master plan of the Illuminati.
The Illuminati definitely existed as a small Bavarian sect a long time ago but today it means anyone who is "enlightened" or rather "illuminated" by some great wisdom.
>>
File: IMG_20161120_022850.jpg (30KB, 252x259px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161120_022850.jpg
30KB, 252x259px
>>18350876
It's nothing more than modern-day Snake oil.
>>
>>18350435

>cheap = printed paper wit no value or use

i can use a iphone to make calls,i can not use 1000 dolars if no one has the will or the desire to exchange for someting usefull.

>>18350448
i know is dangerous , but the transition will be easier if we dismantle the industry one step at the time.

>>18350906
we already have the tech , if you dont belive so you havent lurk enoug or you are a shill ,
go eat print paper .
>>
Dodo birds and many other creatures that went "extinct" are really just fabricated by environmental and conservation agencies to allow the government more control of the environment and rural areas.
>>
>>18350427
I'll believe in bigfoot cause it affects me in no way except i like to imagine a world with bigfoot. Im aware this is illogical and dumb, but i believe, like a child desperately clinging on to Santa Claus
>>
>>18350349
big if true
>>
>>18350136
reptilians
>>
>>18350907
Sodium Fluoride (The stuff in toothpaste, water, etc) is a highly toxic salt that destroys your body from the inside.
>>
File: jew appear.jpg (23KB, 360x517px) Image search: [Google]
jew appear.jpg
23KB, 360x517px
>>18350355
>>
File: 1414468570368.jpg (2MB, 2400x3400px) Image search: [Google]
1414468570368.jpg
2MB, 2400x3400px
>>18350354
>conspiracy
>>
>>18350136
Most Conspiracy Theories are pretty bullshit, simply because of the nature of humans. The more people involved the more likely it is to be exposed. And with current and upcoming technological advances, theres even fewer ways to hide your personal life.
>>
>>18350136
Patriarchy
>>
File: neo.png (251KB, 711x355px) Image search: [Google]
neo.png
251KB, 711x355px
The biggest bullshit conspiracy is reality. It doesn't exist, we're all living in a complex simulated universe.

Unlike your lizard, Flat earth, Moon landing hoax and Jews controlling the world, this theory is now being supported by Quantum Theoretical Physics and mainstream Science.

https://youtu.be/VqULEE7eY8M
>>
>>18352118
Theoretical Physicist Finds Computer Code in String Theory

https://youtu.be/cvMlUepVgbA
>>
>>18350136
It would be easier to list the ones I do believe, since you can throw a dart at a wall of them and likely where it hits, I don't believe it.

I believe the leaders of the world banks do control most of what happens and have world leaders wrapped around their fingers, but I don't believe there's any Illuminati, rather just a few rich and powerful friends that help themselves and help each other. Do believe 9/11 -could- have been an inside job, and that generally governments do lie, but they don't cover up anything super fantastical, like aliens or anything.

Other than that, I think things are mostly as they seem to most people. Conspiracies are hard to arrange and risky to carry out, and if they fail, its bad news bears for the conspirators.
>>
>>18350136
>what conspiracies do you think are complete bullshit /x?
Pretty much every one /pol/ believes. They are not our allies despite what they may think.
>>
>>18352118
You know the basis for the theory isn't so out there, I read the paper.

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1210.1847.pdf

It's solid science, basically, our universe can be simulated in the event horizon of a black hole, by the principle of conservation of information.

>>18352047
It's also the nature of humans to disregard events that seem to be too outrageous, there's even psychological blocks, for people that experienced traumatic events.

But in general, rich powerful people plotting, to be even more rich and powerful, it's kind of the norm, if you don't believe me, go read the list of campaign donors.
>>
>>18352145
What do you think? Mathematical Simulation, Simulated in Quantum Unitarity or Virtual Simulation?
>>
>>18352157
Mathematical simulation, of course, virtual simulation will be to crude and we'll find traces of it in the unconscious mind.

It makes more sense to simulate the entire universe, than making individual simulations for all mankind.
>>
>>18352138

>Pretty much every one /pol/ believes.

what conspiracies would those be?
>>
>>1835
Chemtrails
>>
>>18350136
I feel almost all conspiracies are perpetuated to take attention away from the reality of the subject.
>>
>>18350136
alex jones is a russian deflector
>>
9/11 was an inside job
>>
File: A big fat lie..jpg (1023KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
A big fat lie..jpg
1023KB, 2048x2048px
>>18350136
The theory of "Round Earth"; the earth is flat, but planets like the moon, sun, and mars are not flat; saturn is actually a convex planet, almost like earth, the rings are a reflection off of the edges; those damn Merkels want you to think its round so you buy lots of plane tickets.
>>
>>18350136
I think water filtration and silver remedies are completely real conspiracies.

Also, this entire reality exists to keep you contained. passive. asleep. Until one day you are reborn into a mind that can no longer conceive of violence at all. Let alone actually fight back.

Everything else is fake though.
>>
>>18352038
Yes. There was a conspiracy, the Zero requiem, which involved Lelouch dying. Now, the conspiracy actually happened, no doubt in that, but Lelouch survived, and now spends his eternal youth banging CC somewhere in a big pile of used Pizza Hutt boxes
>>
>>18350136
Flat earth Theory
>>
>>18353398
alex jones is bill hicks
>>
>>18350136
Contrails, Mandela Effect, Flat Earth.
>>
>>18353584

>Also, this entire reality exists to keep you contained. passive. asleep. Until one day you are reborn into a mind that can no longer conceive of violence at all.

Translation: My life is shit so I like to comfort myself with new age pseudo religious bullcrap.
>>
>>18353630

Contrails are a real thing. Chemtrails on the other hand are also a real thing and Aluminium/Platinum among other things are put into the air.
>>
>>18353645
Ah yea the government is secretly outfighting all aircraft on the planet to spray shit into the atmosphere to mind control us. You do realize how horribly inefficient that would be and how many people it would take to keep up something of that nature. And with how bad the government is at keeping shit secret there's no way someone wouldn't have talked by now if it was actually happening.
>>
>>18353413
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4zFX8f2in8
>>
File: 3080806.jpg (23KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
3080806.jpg
23KB, 500x414px
>>18353645
Explain chemtrails to me in a way that doesn't make you sounds autistic, and I'll give you a cookie.
>>
>>18353659
Why would it have to be all aircraft?
>>
>>18352270
They're mostly just edgy 14 year old holocaust deniers, but the most recent one I've seen is the one about Operation Paperclip actually happening c. 1970 after the moon landing.
>>
>>18353706
>implying the holocaust isn't the conspiracy theory
>>
>>18353716
Holocaust was a cover up for Hitler selling Jews to the Ayy's.
>>
>>18353724
They sold Jews to Jews?
>>
>>18353728
Inter dimensional jews.
>>
>>18353706
>They're mostly just edgy 14 year old holocaust deniers
Not an argument, you'll have to try harder than that. Prove the holocaust happened.
>>
I'm the number 2 at a small company and the owner's family is pretty crazy. They have a ton of wealth and every person has their own company in a different area so theres absolute no competition between them. I went to a family reunion of his for five minutes since I needed some papers signed and the amount of wealth was incredible. He mentioned later that is was close to a billion combined with all the people in the room. It was in texas so some was oil money, some was beef and some was dairy.
>>
>>18354772

Not that guy but I think there's plenty of proof that it did happen. The gas chambers and ovens were indeed a myth and the 6 million is number grossly over exaggerated when it was probably around 1.5 million
>>
>>18350389
this
>>
>>18350136
>get tired of /pol/
>go to /v/
>shit threads filled with liberals
>go to /x/
>/pol/ thread
>>
File: chemtrails.nozzle.jpg (32KB, 329x490px) Image search: [Google]
chemtrails.nozzle.jpg
32KB, 329x490px
>>18353695
Chemtrails, are chemical trails, when you need your farm fumigated, you hire a plane that does it for you, if the plane pilot drives over your house, that's bad, cause what kill the pests in your farm could also harm you..

That's why you don't want to see chemtrails, above you, no matter the origin.

Now give my cookie.
>>
>>18350355
Jews are actually slightly better genetically at those areas of thought required to be good at finance, politics, etc.
This is because in the middle ages they were basically forced to be bankers and to work in those fields, so a sort fo "natural selection" happened where the best ones at it could prosper and have large families, and those who weren't good died or lived a poor life with fewer children.
>>
>>18350970
>>God.
>Religious beliefs in deities don't count as conspiracies, retard.
Assuming you believe in one religion, let's take that one as true for the sake of argument.
If one religion is true, then the thousands of other ones that have existed can't be also true, since they would contraddict each other (or at the very least your one true religion).
If they're all (but yours) false, then why did somebody made them up?

Obviously some were made to explain with limited knowledge what was happening around them, but why expand on that and create a system of laws, a number of stories and teachings by their god/s and prophets, etc?
Why did the rulers always work with their religious leaders for the religion to influence the kingdom/empire/whatever, and for it to influence the religion itself?

Obviously it's because a belief system is the best possible way to control a population.
I don't need to tell you how this works, as it's completely obvious.

Even if you're religious, that doesn't stop you from seeing the other religions as conspiracies to control certain groups of people, while continuing to believe that yours is the right one that actually came from God.
>>
>>18350163
Lol
>>
>>18350462
I'm not saying the Illuminati are real, but it makes sense if you consider that there are faiths that believe that they can take advantage of other people as long as they make it clear instead of doing it sneakily.
Those message that they leave out would be a sort of loophole to get around this because TECHNICALLY they did it in plain sight, so it's all fair game.

Or at least it's one theory I sometimes read.
>>
>>18350444
Surely there is at least a spiritual NWO
>>
>>18353642
God is real anon. Very real. More real than us.
>>
>>18353695
I heard the president of Ecuador had a few things to say about chemtrails
>>
>>18350236
>Humans contribute less then 3% of all Co2
Alright, and what's your conclusion? That 3% sounds like a small number so it can't matter? The oceans, plants, etc are able to re-absorb a certain amount of CO2, and with our emissions we have exceeded that amount.
>>
>>18354827
I think we have to establish exactly what is meant by "the holocaust", because many people would call you a holocaust denier just for saying that.
>>
>>18350417
>I got no sympathy for the ones who are killing me right now with the heating

Nobody would be "killing you" under the IPCC's worse case scenario (+6C for a doubling of preindustrial CO2). Observed temps aren't even as high as the best case scenario indicating that there are no positive feedbacks to rising CO2. (IPCC assumes there has to be a positive feedback of some magnitude. It's looking like there is not.) And if that's the case the maximum possible forcing is +1.2C which is literally nothing to worry about.

So stop with the crybaby drama.

>Before you reply, tell me 3 good reasons to keep burning petrol instead of solar/wind/water

Because EVs are no where near ready and solar/wind/water can't power the existing grid, much less a grid that needs about 75% more electricity because of electric vehicles.
>>
>>18350136
>y
i think womens rights are quite bs
>>
File: 1362366444806.jpg (26KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1362366444806.jpg
26KB, 500x500px
>>18356299
>solar/wind/water can't power the existing grid
But they can.
>>
>>18356299

It's not only the heat, is the combination of all factors ,especially the human ones who are messing with the balance, co2,the big chunk of ozone layer gone ,the fact that swamps are releasing their methane gas exponentially.

Every little thing is conected and humans already kill 1/3 of the fauna on earth, you gotta be a idiot if you received money to kill yourself.

I gotta be by crying by myself faggot unlike your bosses I don't have the money to buy idiots like you to spread lies in exchange for printed paper.

3 mins without oxigen
3 days without water
3 weeks without food

If you don't want to live just use helium and let the rest of us to discuss how to undue the damage.
>>
>>18355186
Isn't that the reason why he gave asylum to Assange?
>>
>>18356434

>oxigen
>undue
>>
File: 1459279517343.png (18KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1459279517343.png
18KB, 501x585px
>>18350151
Of course, nothing to see here, folks.
>>
>>18350452
. a , a d
>>
>>18350136
Osama being behind 9/11
>>
>>18350136
Nigga high off that bananadine
>>
>>18357407
The cleverness of this PNG is not lost on me.
>>
>>18350136
chemtrails
NWO or other le segret illiminurti society
GamerGate
Flat Earth
Pretty much most conspiracy theories
>>
ufos being extraterrestrial. most of them are military or defense contractor or intelligence agency craft.
>>
>>18358325
>>18358325

>chemtrails

Geo engineering/cloud seeding

>NWO or other le segret illiminurti society

Builderburg and bohemian grove. Not to mention how many us presidents and other political leaders have been skull and bones.

>GamerGate

What don't you believe about this?

>Flat Earth

This one is most likely a complete load of BS. Barring a world created by simulation or god but then it is still unlikely.
>>
>>18350389
it is proven though and even filmed from a high altitude balloon with a real honest camera (no fish eye lens)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQITXbcz2hg

it is flat and round, a disc.
>>
File: Chemtrails-01.jpg (78KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Chemtrails-01.jpg
78KB, 1024x768px
>>18353695
Let's do it the other way and show me you ain't an autist. Tell me if pic related are contrails or not?
>>
File: 1477611984228.jpg (23KB, 260x288px) Image search: [Google]
1477611984228.jpg
23KB, 260x288px
>>18350444
Bluepilled as fuck.
>>
>>18350151
well its not what you would think mostly its just them trying reaaaaaaly hard to a fucked up degree to sell music and this also translates into hollywood and politics

its really mostly about money and context control
>>
>>18350444
autism
>>
Mandela effect.
All rich black people are "illerminaougthy"
>>
>>18350389
it's a meme, people used to write these long articles and shit as trolls, then retarded fucking idiots from reddit stumbled upon it, read it, used no critical thinking whatsoever (shocking for reddit!) and started spouting to their friends as truth, so now there are fucking morons that actually believe it, but the rest are trolls. not sure which outnumbers which at this point though.
>>
>>18353413
It's geometrically impossible to correctly map the earth on a flat plane without severe surface area distortions.

Flat earth theory is a false red pill designed to distract retards.
>>
>>18358325
>gamergate
Nah female game designers are fucking sluts who will do anything to promote their title
T. Works in the industry
>>
sandy hook
>>
>>18359188

Mandela effect isnt even a conspiracy. Its what is implied an effect that has to do with mass subconscious and and how our brains process memory kinda like the obverse of memes that are in the mass conscious.
>>
>>18359222
This the orignal theory comes from that picture that has the sign telling people to check in, everything else came out of that.

But somehow the idea that police want people who are visiting the scene of a mass shooting incident to check themselves in is so hard to believe?
>>
>>18350824
Because banking and fiat currency is the only way to facilitate modern economics and branched out naturally from promissory notes and globalization, you don't need DER LOOMYNAUGHTY to explain a bunch of people having similar ideas, are they also responsible for the wheel? For the axle? For the wagon?
>>
>>18359265

everything today is based on Debt . just looked at the top 10 economies and how much debt they have accumulated since we went off the gold standard.
>>
>>18350347
Please educate me Google has failed
what is this ?
>>
>>18357407
>>18350397
>>18350399
>>18351810
>>18350970
Hey Muhammed
>>
File: IMG_3024.png (518KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3024.png
518KB, 1334x750px
>>18350385
Concave Earth
>tfw light bends differently than we realize
We are in a Halo system (or something like it) maybe planets are all inverted or something, hollow (as they never show the poles)

100% not as they tell you though and if u think otherwise u haven't looked at it critically or rationally
>the observations & experiments anyone can do FALSIFY the globe (((as we are told)))
Learn science not (((science)))
>>
File: IMG_2449.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2449.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>18359194
>"No critical thinking"
What is the answer for bridges and surveyor/construction projects that defy all logical explanation unless u consider the Earth is not as we believe?

U won't answer this because it falsifies the globe as we know it.
>that doesn't mean it's flat
In fact there's a good argument for concave and light simply bends around which is why it's near impossible for people to accept without observation & experiment
>once u do it or realize the implications u cannot accept what we've been told, less u be an "idiot"
>>
>>18350136

pizzagate LOL elites are paedos? yeah right losers back to your hottpockets
>>
>>18350136
Anything that involves goverment poisoning people.
Flouried in water, sky trails, estrogen in food...
>>
>>18359419
long bridges actually have to consider the curvature of the earth
>>
>>18350136
The aliens are demons bullshit
Cern bullshit
Flat earth
>>
>>18350136
Every single one that is purely based on ignorance and/or points like "this looks weird to me"
>>
>>18359419
That is the stupidest fucking picture I've ever seen.

Do you honestly think that bridges are 100% flat?

What do you think we build a bridge straight into the air however many feet. Tote it to one side and let it fall across into place?

Bridges are made out of interconnected planes for a reason. And in the same way you can use numerous straight lines to create a spherical shape you can use it to easily compensate for the curve. And since reality is relativistic, people often perceive the bridge as flat.
>>
>>18350136
Most are bullshit, obviously. Then there are the VERY rare few that are kind-of on point.
It's a bit like finding a good thread on 4chan.

But yeah, I get what I'm supposed to contribute, so here it is:
Flat Earth
Illuminati control over freaking everything
Pretty much every single one that involves any government doing things that require high coordination, competency and skill (eg. faking a Moon landing, or covering up really large scale phenomena)
The ones that involve any person or group doing occult shit, and it actually working (so, fantasy magic)
>>
>>18350173
Dumb ass...
>>
>>18350136
Flat earth for starters. And the reptilians non-sense is also complete bullshit
>>
>>18350237
Do you know whats gonna thaw dickweed? Permafrost is gonna thaw and release a fuck load of other glasshouse effect gazes which are going to speed up climate change even more
>>
>>18359479
I second all this
>>
>>18350389
It's the globe industry. Wouldn't sell for shit if you could just have a poster
>>
>>18350136
Flat earth, 9/11 being an inside job, the one with the school shooting (forgot it's name), everything related to Rockefeller.
>>
>>18359419
But they do compensate... how about you go get a fucking degree in civil engineering and then you can tell us how wrong you were? But Im pretty sure you cant do that because your math abilities dont go past c^2=a^2+b^2.
>>
>>18359410
What ware you talking about. You speaking out of your ass as if you have some technical knowledge about something. Go to school and learn hard science and youll see how biased your little bullshit experiments were. Those are nowhere as rigourous as actual science experiments. All those experiments you are referencing probably started with the axiom that earth cant be spherical to begin with and made by people who are religiously biased. Just like you.
>>
File: t-rex.png (324KB, 581x529px) Image search: [Google]
t-rex.png
324KB, 581x529px
>>18350237
I too look forward to all the dormant and undiscovered forms of contagion bacteria and germs just waiting to reek havoc on an unsuspecting and unprepared populous
>>
>>18355077
>>18355077
With things like Sumerians texts seemingly being the source of Abrahamic religions you can see how easily things can be manipulated, distorted and influence. Kind of like how Broken telephone works with out written language being prevalent at the time. You can't disregard God for this fact alone.
>>
>>18359265
>>18359332
Yeah leaving the Gold standard has only indebted every single country that has implemented it because the only reason the idea was proposed is so people can make money out of fresh air. It's really stupid if you break it down simply but only necessary if you explain it complexly
>>
>>18359485
Cool.
>>
>>18350462
Is it not the most diabolical form of hiding themselves? Sticking disinformation, parodies and lies about themselves everywhere they can? Mix it with the sheer psychological cruelty so that anyone who realizes something is up may begin to go insane when they see how present they are in the media around them, in signs and symbols...
>>
>>18359548
The premiss reminds me of the tv serie "fortitude" That series is pretty x-worthy
>>
aliens, Mandela effects, global warming, the globe, reptilians, dinosaurs/evolution, gravity, modernity.
all are bullshit disinfo
>>
>>18355099
In that case, wouldn't we be seeing some separatists and dissidents from time to time, who disagree with that loophole being fair game? There are these religious reformers from all kinds of faiths all over history, why would this be an exception? I know, the generalized answer would be "they surpressed it all".
As entertaining as it would be to see these "protestant illuminated believers", the lack of them certainly points to it being bullshit.
>>
>>18360026
The thing with divergent paths on religion, is that even with all the in fighting they still retain the core beliefs, Protestants, still believe in Jesus for example, the core belief for this societies is secrecy, the best example I can give of this are Masons, they have many differences, and plenty of branches, but we still don't heard about them or about their fights much.
>>
>>18360083
I guess that's as valid an answer as any.

As far as masons go btw, we've heard plenty about their infightings, they just don't advertise it much. But they will admit to all of them, if you ask. There are many records about how it came to be that there are these "female lodges", despite them being a strict brotherhood. The schism is pretty easy to observe too to this day: some masons accept that those changes have happened, and some of them don't consider those "real" lodges at all. Than there are the question of mixed sex lodges, etc. So the debate still goes on to this day. Yeah, I guess it's not in the news or anything, but there is still a lot of stuff out there if you're in the mood to look for it. They didn't choose a different name because, as you said, they ARE a secret society after all, but enough evidence have slipped out that one could conclude they are divided on this to the point where they could be observed as two different factions of the same religious society.
Another example would actually be a question of secrecy, and how strict those rules should be applied. For example, is it OK to tell you more about their little club, if you just happen to observe one of their secret rituals by accident? Or, should you just be forced off the premises and told some lies the next morning? And there are plenty of answers to that one, as there are many precedents, almost all with differing - and often contradictory - conclusions.
And don't even get me started on how the hell you can actually be a mason despite your atheism.
So, back to Illuminati theories, think it stands to reason that if such a global, very powerful society existed, we'd have heard of such inner disagreements at least at a fraction of the amount that we know about freemasonry.

But I digress. These are just a few examples where given enough time, even core values are pretty malleable.

Damn I think too much about silly hypotheticals when I should be sleeping. G'night /x/.
>>
>>18350469

>sex worker

What are, some kind of tumblrfag?
>>
>>18359235
No it's just Americans being in large part retarded, so they misread things and remember them for how they're pronounced instead of how they're written (in cases like the Berenstain Bears), or simply don't remember things that they never hear about since they're all uninformed morons, so they can only recall parts of them (like Mandela being imprisoned, but not getting out).

Also the fact that with the Internet a lot of like-minded people can come and say "hey, this happened to me too!", so it looks like a phenomenon is more widespread than in reality.

If you pay attention to what you read in your daily life, and keep yourself informed with current events, such things won't happen to you.
>>
none of them. seriously.
>>
>>18359564
I don't understand your point.
Can you please rephrase?

Also, you're ignoring the fact that there are MANY more religions other than the Abrahamic and middle eastern ones.

And most importantly, that my point is not to dismiss God, but to show that religion has always been the tool to control populations, and that even if you believe yours is actually real, you can't deny that there are many others that are in fact created to control a population.
>>
>>18350136
That youtube videos make people smarter
>>
>>18350381
No, it just goes to show what happens when 60% of all pop music is produced by the same handful of Swedes.
ABBA fucked up the pop music industry.
>>
>>18360026
Maybe there are but you don't hear about thm because, as the other guy said, they would be against one of their core beliefs, so it doesn't make sense to split and create another one without the very purpose of it existing.

That's like in a secret society of assassins, some decide to make another secret society of assassins because they don't like the "killing" part. It doesn't make any sense. They'd just get out of it and that's it.

It makes no sense that a group made to sneakily influence people through a loophole would have another clone group spawned from it, that doesn't have the "loophole exploiting" part. Because there wouldn't be any point in creating such group in the first place.

Or maybe, another hypothesis is that theey did in fact split as >>18360208 (which I suppose you wrote) said, and only one of many is doing this stuff, while all the other ones aren't.
Maybe we only know about some of them, and there are a few obscure ones that didn't "surface" for some reason.

Anyway, I don't really know much, so if there's something that makes these two ideas not make sense, feel free to correct me.
I just posted this >>18355099 to play the devil's advocate and provide one of the popular arguments. I don't necessarily believe it (although I keep it as a possibility).
>>
>>18350427
You have to be 18 to use this site, kid.
>>
99% of them
>>
>>18359343
Retardation.
>>
>>18350485
Or your "theory" is completely stupid.
>>
>>18351363
I hope you mean you believe this is complete bullshit?
>>
>>18353413
So why have we thought it was round based on all evidence for centuries, before airline companies existed?
>>
>>18358787
what the fuck
>>
>>18359721
Actually it's not cool, that's the problem.
>>
>>18360019
>dinosaurs/evolution, gravity, modernity, the globe
what
>>
>>18359218
you're just flustered that you've never jiggled a titty my man
>>
i think the flat world one is bs cause that shit is just obvious same goes for the "no sun" one just all bullshit from some fat ass wankers sitting in their fucking basement fapping and making people believe that they are in danger
>>
>>18350136
99.999% of them. The rest are coincidences and poorly proved theories made partly with propaganda and paranoia. Same goes for ghosts and shit.
>>
>>18360019
b8
>>
>>18362083

ghosts are real you fucktard why even be on x if you dont believe in ghosts?
>>
>>18362096
lol moron
>>
>>18350858
>Look around you, Everything you own is benefiting someone else

What about the electric piano I found in the garbage?
>>
>flat earth
>chemitrails
>haarp
>elvis is dead
>>
>>18358787
The comments on that video.

And I initially thought this conversation ITT was bad.
>>
>>18358787

flat earth is some retarded theory spread to the gullible idiots to make all conspiracies seem like crazy
>>
>>18362204
It's actually spread to level the play field of truth, to fix the damage make by anti conspiracy theorist.

We are reaching a post truth age, when logic and reason are weapons of mass persuasion, they lied to us too much, now they can't control the narrative anymore.
>>
File: 1473523349436.jpg (356KB, 526x628px) Image search: [Google]
1473523349436.jpg
356KB, 526x628px
>>18362224
I feel this way as well.

Flat Earthers are those kinds of people who *do* rely on authorities to inform them of what's real. And there's really nothing wrong with that, in the right places. Not everyone is cut out to do the work of a physicist. But, the authorities of information have abused their positions too heavily with deceit--mostly with statistical p-hacking for marketing purposes, though there's a military aspect to the deceit as well. And now those who would otherwise rely on them for truth sense intuitively that they're lying, but still also lack the capacity or equipment to make measurements for themselves about the nature of reality.

Flat Earthers are what you get when you betray the trust of the people too many times.

Everyone in the U.S. is getting a crash course on information warfare we never asked for, about now.
>>
File: 29820699776_3afd47b7df.jpg (52KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
29820699776_3afd47b7df.jpg
52KB, 500x334px
>>18362242
Sorry about that.

I can only speak for myself, but I was frustrated and angry, so I saw that they were determined to keep lying to you. If you know about neural networks and have a basic understanding of the way the human mind and the collective unconscious works, I just knew that I could pull this off at a small scale, now it's got to big, Pandora's box was opened and I can't close it.

The only solution you have, in order to recover your grip on reality, it's for them to stop the initial lie that got us in this mess, the authorities have to admit that they lied and apologize, or the consequences go beyond what I can project.

I'm honestly worried about you.
>>
>>18350163
Totally came up with this theory once that conspiracy theories are there to grab the attention of people seeking truth. Spiritual truth is where its at. Recommend looking outside your own belief system cause just following one narrows your view and makes it too dogmatic.

Had an open minded spiritual friend who went balls deep into conspiracy theories. I feel the conspiracy theories brainwashed him. He was in his 20's and went to college and then the school brainwashed that shit out of him were he would never talk about it and only had school on his mind. I wondered if school brainwashes you and hes proof.
>>
>>18355037
>hello i am faggot and have no idea how evolution works or how much time it takes
>>
>>18360573
So much this. I called bulsshit on the Mandela effect simply because, being a South African, I knew Mandela never died...
>>
File: 1472930786140.jpg (103KB, 800x585px) Image search: [Google]
1472930786140.jpg
103KB, 800x585px
>>18362280
It'll be fine. As a thought experiment Flat Earth is an interesting idea. It's just that some people's idea of a thought experiment is to give in fully to the belief system, and see where life takes them under that mindset. It's like a low frequency attempt at the scientific method, whereby instead of considering every possible and working from there, they just stay at one possibility for perhaps up to an entire lifetime, before considering the next.

Like crowd sourcing intelligence over many people. "Ya'll believe 100% dogmatically option 1, we'll all believe 100% dogmatically option 2, and see who's the strongest. GO!"

As long as nobody gets their feelings hurt, it's actually a pretty impressive method of computation, so long as there are those who can willingly put themselves in a position where either viewpoint makes sense, and negotiate the differences. It's called teaching, right? If those who were incorrect weren't given the option of correcting themselves, it would be commanding instead.
>>
Chemtrails. Just makes no sense with no one benefiting. It's just plane exhausts.
>>
>>18355077
>for there are many lords and gods but we serve the creator of all
>>
>>18350953
Please explain biblical firmament
>>
File: weyoun.jpg (3KB, 200x170px) Image search: [Google]
weyoun.jpg
3KB, 200x170px
How is flat earth even a real conspiracy? Whats the conspiracy then that all of science is a complete lie? I get that NASA may have faked the moon landings but everything they put out isn't a lie because of it. Why dont these flat earthers just go travel to the supposed edge of the earth and find out the truth for themselves.
>>
>>18362562
because most people who actually believe the earth is flat are single male poor fags on wellfare
>>
>>18362539
That's a cute reassuring spider.

And you are right, people aren't that dumb, if you quit tampering with their tought process they'll find the answer by themselves.

>Also.

If you come for me.
What it has no rush.
Takes time to reach you.
>>
>>18350553
This.
The reason pop music works is because it's kind of mathematically perfect.
4/4 timing, simple repeatable riffs, the same general rule of CAGED.

People say producers are getting shit.
That couldn't be furthest from the truth.
Theyve perfected the 'art' of making pop music.
>>
File: cimo_cleaned_1867.png (133KB, 336x339px) Image search: [Google]
cimo_cleaned_1867.png
133KB, 336x339px
>>18362562
It's just skepticism taken to an extreme, combined with habit building. After not finding a solution to their question, a Flat Earther gets used to the idea of living in uncertainty about their world, and resists attempts at having their questions about physical reality answered. Being skeptical of whatever groups is necessary to sustain their belief system becomes too integral in their character to change that without disrupting the rest of their life. There is a physical component to the skepticism as well--the neurons grow into place like roots in an old tree, and require immense caloric values to reposition themselves in a way that would allow a fresh understanding of their world view.

You can explain to a Flat Earther who is at this degree of solidity in their thinking exactly why what they believe is wrong, get them to test it for themselves, realize that they were wrong, and have the sensory input to back up that final conclusion. Then completely forget any of that happened, and go right back to fist shaking at NASA, because they just didn't have the nutrients, energy, or brain space to start building a new neuron path that would allow for that memory to take place.

And then the primary neural chain takes over again, as soon as something else takes their focus.
>>
Any theory that doubts the past accomplishments of man based on people inability to imagine themselves doing so.
>>
>>18362562
It is, or at least was, mostly people playing devils advocate. Driving people to come up with good arguments for things that seem trivial and to have a debate over how we perceive reality. Most people here dont seem to get that though, or even genuinely believe this
>>
>>18350355
You just admitted Jews control the world by saying that most to all positions of power of occupied by one. Also jews are one of the few races to be handed an entire free country after a war. then you used a clear example of African Americans and crime.
>>
>>18350381
That is only one genre of music.
>>
>>18350151
Hahahah this. there is someone that controls the music industry, of course but not the luminatyy. That's just stupid and a waste of time
>>
>>18362224
>Now I just believe whatever I want, like a child. Take that!
>>
lol of course the earth is fucking flat or half the world would fall off the face of the planet you fucking morons
>>
>>18362956
shit, i never thought of it like this. you've changed my mind anon.
>>
File: 1478887096886.gif (1MB, 185x175px) Image search: [Google]
1478887096886.gif
1MB, 185x175px
>>18362956

>tfw everyone thinks everything must be 2 or 3 dimensions

Sad!
>>
pizzagate, chemtrails, monarch shit, flat earth, hollow earth, any "X school shooting was a government operation!".
>>
>>18362596
But what makes them root up their original synapses?
>>
>>18358787
lmao. the clouds not even moving
>>
>>18350894
>[insert historical figure] was black, but they covered it up
What the fuck is with black people doing this? They even tried doing it with Hermione from Harry Potter and Rowling went along with it because she's a dumb shill.
>>
The theory in which Adrian Veidt owns pyramid transnational and planned to teleport a monster made from the brain of a human sensitive to New York in order to kill millions. Some idiots actually believe he killed Edward Blake and even orchestrated John Osterman's exile. Crazy stuff. They also say he was responsible for killing Edgar Jacobi in his appartment and somehow (through retard logic) framed Walter Covacs for the act. This really pisses me off. I mean, why would anyone make up these stories? Adrian Veidt was actually a great guy, did lots of charity work. Covacs was IN Jacobi's apartment when he was murdered. His front door had been kicked in. I MEAN COME THE FUCK ON. Adrian Veidt was no where near the crimescene at the time. And why would he be responsible for any of that? He HIMSELF was attacked by a failed assasin in his own building. He managed to survive the attack but the gunman killed his secretary and then swallowed a poison capsule. It was a real tragedy. Honestly, these conspiracy nuts have no fucking respect.
>>
>>18363946
Fucking based as hell you are!
>>
>>18362550
>My book says it's the most important one, so that means it's true.

Also, if all the other deities are created by the Abrahamic one, then why doesn't the bible talk about them being in the "system"?
Did God made up a bunch of false religions to teach other peoples, but only tell the truth to one group of people?
Because surely he didn't create the actual gods those other religions are based on.
>>
>>18350151
>controls the music industry.
But the Jews do.

Perhaps see what else the Jews are involved in?
>>
File: 1478690001613.png (287KB, 405x412px) Image search: [Google]
1478690001613.png
287KB, 405x412px
>>18363818
It's instinctual.

Imagine the natural environment that a great ape, such as hominids, evolved in. Generally about 50~100 miles max of forest, with paths and networked style routes. The kind of thinking the left brain is suited towards working out, more like roads in a city rather than clear space as far as the eye can see. Although there are sections of clear space to be sure, such savannas, these tend to have rolling hills. Rarely in nature does a person encounter actually flat terrain--humans wouldn't instinctually know a flat plateau if they were living on it. People who walk long distance in deserts tend to circle around, because they don't have an internal measure of straight lines.

This is why astronomers had to invent such incredibly detailed maps of the stars, in order to just migrate to the rest of the Earth. Literally, the ability to stand on your hind legs, and look up with eyes sensitive enough of discerning the background stars from the rest of the night sky was an evolutionary feature that allowed for global navigation that the rest of the animal kingdom, sans migratory birds and cetaceans, never needed to really work out for themselves. But with humans, since we had a tribal thing going, less than most people needed to evolve the mental circuitry capable of this form of navigation.

1/3
>>
File: 1449615240098.jpg (73KB, 405x412px) Image search: [Google]
1449615240098.jpg
73KB, 405x412px
>>18364142

So anyways. The point is, most humans, sans those with the "" navigator "" gene, have been living with a Flat Earth mentality about their landscape for generations, because frankly it's efficient. In a dense, overgrowth twisted, rolling hills environment, it's more efficient to recall terrain information like stories in a book rather than mentally simulating a 3d spatial environment, possibly accounting for 4d space/time curvature in the form of gravitation. The story method of navigating uses the left brained specific mode of linguistic pattern recognition to build a space filling fractal map of terrain with great efficiency for the parts that matter, using landmarks to navigate rather than holding the entire image as a whole in one's mind.

Now, ordinarily this wouldn't be an issue, because again humans evolved this way because of our tribal structure. Not every person needed to know how to formulate multi-dimensional space in their minds, and rotate it, because every tribe had its navigator, and that was their role. The navigator could look at the heavens, draw the shape in their mind, and know which way was which to the nearest village, or water source or whatever based on that. Those without this spatial sense I imagine developed any number of complex stories to rationalize this; the heavens are talking to them. They have extrasensory perception. They're a SEER. And these explanations worked, usually.

2/3
>>
File: Ohgod_ohman.jpg (324KB, 1000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
Ohgod_ohman.jpg
324KB, 1000x1250px
>>18364148

To this day, this mentality persists even in the educated. But like I said--it's rooted in their minds, due to evolutionary processes. If you ask the average degree holder why the Earth is round, they'll direct you to the nearest expert of round space, which is itself a type of thinking that doesn't require the ability to spatially simulate terrain information. Saying the words "Oh, ugh, go talk to so-and-so, they'll explain it. They're experts on it. They're credible when it comes to shapes" is a one-dimensional information pattern. Mentally simulating a branching tree of credibility is that left brained categorical type of thinking, that would take no less than an infinite amount of processing time to simulate a sphere.

The thing about Flat Earth, is that now that credibility chain is breaking. The SEERS in modern society either aren't doing their job well, or else those with the capacity to really see aren't being heeded anymore. So, all those evolutionary patterns that produced people who relied on others to do their space/time simulating is breaking down, and they're essentially mind blind as a result. The term for this is trending as "Aphantasia" lately, describing those that do not have the mental wherewithal to visualize geometries in their mind, and rotate them as they please.

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-34039054

I'm wrong if you can find me a Flat Earther who doesn't have aphantasia. I'm correct if all Flat Earthers have aphantasia. That's the falsifiable metric of my theory.

3/3
>>
>>18364152
Someone draw this picture.

You can't have aphantasia and draw something like this, nice guess tough, and I have no doubt that many of the flath eartners have it, but some of the people argumenting for it, seem to be perfectly capable of understanding geometric shapes, they even have a semi working model for the sun the and the moon, what they don't get it's the physics of it, but you have to take into consideration that they are unlearning the whole renacent to our day, that's a lot of phsysics and mathematics.

The cultural or ethos it's stored in the most basic of our mental architectures, and the shape of the earth it's part of it.
>>
>>18364231
You're wrong about that. You can't draw that map *unless* you have aphantasia.

Look at Australia. According to that map, the sun never sets on Australia. This would be immediately obvious to someone who mentally puts themselves in that world, and quickly simulates a night / day cycle as if they were physically in that map. That's what I'm talking about here. You're only modeling that image in three spatial dimensions, not four dimensions with space/time. Your aphantasia is between space and time.

The map could be a half torus, with the sun in the center. This would more accurately model the fact that each spatial location experiences night and day. But then you would be able to see Brazil from Texas. The person who drew this map could only visualize from their one perspective, and on a flat piece of paper, because their visual limitation capped out at two dimensions.

Now I don't expect every human to have a perfect 1:1 mapping of the entire universe in their minds for n dimensions as n is arbitrarily large. I'm just saying--about most of hominids tend to have a deficiency in making the leap between 1~2 dimensional mods of thinking towards 3~4 dimensional geometries. And without that ability, everything outside of the threshold of detection for their depth of perception is going to be rendered with logical inconsistencies that their mind is blind towards.
>>
>>18364325
So if people with aphantasia are outliers and can only visualize in a lower dimensional model, could there also be outliers on the higher end of the spectrum that have a more advanced mental visualization ability than say a normal scientifically literate person?
>>
File: Michael.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Michael.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
>>18364385
Sure. I mean, what goes on between your own mind and the rest of the universe is nobody's business but your own. You can visualize anything you like, and it either will or will not match certain aspects of physical reality.
>>
>>18359548
Black cancer xfiles style
>>
>>18350483
Holy shit I miss 2006 sometimes
>>
>>18350987
Actually many municipalities in the country aren't even flouridated. I asked my dentist about it during a routine cleaning. Example: East McKeesport, PA is flouridated but McKeesport is not. Too bad the residents are too busy getting high on H and Oxys to take advantage of decalcified peneal glands

>But my dentist is a Jew. The plot thickens?
>>
>>18364325
THE EARTH HAS 4 DAYS SIMULTANEOUS DURING A 24 HOUR ROTATION

I AM THE PROPHET OF CUBIC TRUTH

TIMECUBE IS TRUTH WORD GOD IS A LIE

YOU ARE EDUCATED EVIL AND STUPID
>>
>>18356307
Nuclear can, solar/wind/water are terribly inefficient. Nuclear is the best "green" option.
>>
>>18364973
The energy conversion of solar energy to thermal energy is 100% everywhere you cast a shadow. How does this qualify as "terribly inefficient?"
>>
>>18350136
Dunno, your waifu is shit
>>
>>18350427
>tfw believe in all of those
>>
>>18350136

earth is flat

illuminati (and most world order bullshit)

aliens(intelligent life not including microbes from
celestial debris) have visited earth

bush did 9/11

princess diana was murdered

elvis, michael jackson, tupac, paul walker and pretty much every conspiracy that involves a dead celebrity being alive

vaccines are dangerous

chem trails(really fucking hate this one)

moon landing was faked

underground civilization

anunnaki

nibiru

and many more
>>
pizzagate
>>
>>18365213
Serious shill, or last sane person on /x/.

>>18364325
You stretched the definition of aphantasia so much, that it fall off the edge of the earth.

>>18365247
Flavor of the month conspiracy, let's see if it leads somewhere.
>>
File: SAHnkK0[1].jpg (34KB, 423x311px) Image search: [Google]
SAHnkK0[1].jpg
34KB, 423x311px
>>18365213
Most of these have a basis in either history or fact.

Chemtrails are possible (the technology is there to change weather and spray shit out of airplanes), it's just not feesable to keep it a secret on a large scale. It's not like the US government has never sprayed its own population with chemicals before. Not sure why you press it as the worst one.
>>
>>18350824
Because the NWO is everywhere.
>>
>>18365274
>You stretched the definition of aphantasia so much, that it fall off the edge of the earth.
Not really, it's a great and apt word to use for what s/he was trying to say. Probably not the exact medical definition of it, but very apt etymologically.
>>
>>18365003
Whenever you factor in how much good solar panels cost, the amount needed for a good solar farm etc.
>>
That climate change data has been falsified, or that climate scientists are in some massive conspiracy.

The reason I think it's bullshit is that so many people all over the world have thermometers, barometers and other simple weather measuring devices. Every neighborhood has a few, they're usually old buggers in sheds who have been collecting their data for decades.

There are very few branches of science with such a high level of access and engagement by the general public.
>>
File: solarplantmorocco.jpg (134KB, 900x597px) Image search: [Google]
solarplantmorocco.jpg
134KB, 900x597px
>>18365503
They are not that expensive, and if you have a good desert they are fairly efficient, geothermal it's better tough.

>>18365514
It was meme science, and it was a good way to get funds and score with hot bitches that didn't shave their armpits, but as far as actual science goes, it's not flawless, that doesn't mean that we don't have a problem with pollution, cause we do have a problem with it and some big cities are inhabitable.
>>
>>18365503
Okay. Then purchase literally anything else that casts a shadow instead. Fucking tinfoil would work. You can make solar panels from actually garbage, with 90% efficiency, because thermal generators are NOT new technology.

If you think you have to buy a solar fucking panel to convert sunlight into heat, then you need to go outside RIGHT now, stand in the sun, and ask yourself if you're a solar panel or not. I don't know how to get through to you people on this.

You remind me of MIT students who can't power a lightbulb with a battery and a strand of conductive wire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIhk9eKOLzQ
>>
>>18350151

>>18350355
>implying jews /their intellectual dissemination of ideas aren't responsible for cultural trash in the west

>>18355037
Partially true . . . Jewish genetics seem to get more excited by language than most other genetically distinct groups.

>>18350998
Traditionally, the Illuminati were an elite circle of families in Europe with monetary and blood connections across the labyrinthine monarchies and bureaucracies of Eurasia . . . these people, usually located around major cities, operated similar to modern criminal organizations. Cultism, terrorism, and criminal takeovers of contested territory / pussy / property naturally created the disgustingly subtle and submissive rapacious Illuminati subjugating the planet today.

NWO doesn't really mean anything anymore. Most of the NWO people defected, or retired into recuperative circumstances years ago.

>>18353724
yep.

>>18358325
Chemtrails are arranged by the government. They're technically a non-military pharmaceutical saturation of populations that seem out of control to the responsible government.
Gamergate is a real phenomenon relating to establishing human cultural intelligence that is acceptable and wholesome for youth.
>>
File: magic bullet explanation.jpg (260KB, 1200x1120px) Image search: [Google]
magic bullet explanation.jpg
260KB, 1200x1120px
>>
Here's what's real:
There is a global ruling elite who control the world's currency, and thereby everything. This group not only uses said currency and people's faith in, and desire for, it to control things, but also elevates pedos and sexual deviants with dirty secrets to higher forms of government--I believe they literally scout these people and prop them up. They have the goods on them in the way of damning evidence, which ensures they do exactly as ordered. The choice is simply: living a lie but one in which you are wealthy and powerful, or being completely humiliated and destroyed in the eyes of anyone important to you. This is how you exact a good "conspiracy" with numerous actors, not necessarily all of whom know everything (they just do as they're told). You wouldn't even need to control everyone in the government--just a certain key chunk of them.

In addition to that, artists and musicians are elevated to high cultural status for having done a lot of work and uncovered secret knowledge. They communicate they're possession of such knowledge through coded language and symbols, which alerts others in the industry that a) you have done a lot of work and deserve success; b) you are likeminded; and c) you are intent on keeping the knowledge secret and your artistry shows that you can communicate knowledge while veiling it. That's pretty much it.

Oh and oil dependency is a sham needed to prop up the currency with something seemingly scarce and natural. If we all had free energy, currencies would collapse (like everyone suddenly finding out they can make gold with abundant and common household items). So, they keep the sense of scarcity of oil, as well as our dependence on it, in full check at all costs.

Everything else is bullshit.
>>
>>18366622
shaddup wannabe
>>
>>18362461
I think you missed the word "slightly".
Evolution only requires a relatively small generations of drastic selection (that would quickly remove a great part of the "bad" genes, leaving only the good ones) to make a change like this.

But
>Hurr I read that evolution takes millions of years, so that means that for every single change there needs to be millions of years for it to happen.

You're the one who doesn't understand evolution, faggot.
Go read up on eugenetics and see that something like this is nothing compared to other instances of rapid evolution that happened throughout history.
>>
>>18366629
>wannabe
wanna be what exactly, faggot?
>>
>>18366633
Eugenics*
Fuck I get confused with my native language every time.

Also
relatively small number of generations*
>>
>>18366519
Is this legit?
Makes sense, but that seems a little convenient.
>>
>>18350444
The fact that you posted a Steven Universe pic says enough about yourself

You're doomed to stay a sheep.
>>
File: 1476987759229.png (493KB, 1238x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476987759229.png
493KB, 1238x1080px
Flat earth is absurd

Why would they even hide that the earth is flat? What do they have to gain? Logistically it would take so much effort to even keep it covered up.
>>
fucking all of them!
>>
File: anime_dance.gif (483KB, 243x270px) Image search: [Google]
anime_dance.gif
483KB, 243x270px
>>18366714
But certain government groups DO put in the amount of effort that would be required to hide the existence of flat earth. That is part is correct. There are people who go around the Earth like they're on some kind of constant movie set, because before they go somewhere, they have to have inspectors (stage crew) check for improvised bombs, and guess where snipers might be. And every time they eat anything, it has be tested first, and every event is scheduled, sometimes right down to the very lines the person is told to say, in front of a camera. That level of fabricated reality already completely exists. It's just, instead of hiding the shape of Earth, they're mostly just trying to keep the President, or whoever the fuck is so important they require a dedicated 24/7 surveillance crew to setup and breakdown their environment wherever they go.

Flat Earthers are apparently intuitively picking up on this level of fabrication. They're just incorrectly attributing it to some kind of conspiracy about the geometry of the world, instead of what it really is, which is mostly politics. If you've never considered it before, realize that being in the position of the President of the United States is very much like living on the set of a reality television show, where everyone is either stage crew, fellow actors, or the audience. It's a pretty weird gig.

Is it any wonder that politicians can become so disconnected from reality? You can sort of tell the ones who have gone all in with it, and don't think reality is real anymore.
>>
>>18350151
how is this not one of the most plausible theories? they're jews. do jews control nearly every aspect of mass media/pop culture or do they not?
>>
>>18359485
you sound like bill nye. none of this absurd shit will ever happen and so you'll just have to keep moving the goalposts like the past 40 years.
>>
>>18350205
You started so well..
>>
>>18350151
If you wanted to brainwash people in mass what better way to do it than implanting said brainwashing message in a media that people will literally listen to over and over again almost non stop throughout their hole lives and even strive to memorize it to the point where in 20 years they can still remember every single word of such lyric?
>>
>>18368027
Except it's not some big conspiracy. They're not all "in league" with each other.
>>
File: spider.jpg (43KB, 531x640px) Image search: [Google]
spider.jpg
43KB, 531x640px
>>18367882
I came to terms with your dancing anime girls, and you are off the hook, but that could be the dancing anime girls convincing me.

By the way, we have some nice intake of newcomers, with at least twice the amount of info of our regular newcomers, turns out that reddit didn't attracted so low level people after all.

>>18350136
And for you OP, I believe that the most bullshit conspiracy theory, it's that conspiracy theorists conspire between themselves to take down the conspiracy.

That shit's all retarded.
>>
File: 1477109343077s.jpg (8KB, 187x250px) Image search: [Google]
1477109343077s.jpg
8KB, 187x250px
>>18368677
Thanks!

>//(';..;')\\
>>
>>18350444
All I can say is that I hope you don't waste this life spouting bluepills at people with autismuniverse gifs.
>>
>>18365503
(((cost)))
>>
Is it possible to believe in the flat earth theory without being a religious nutjob? I want to believe it but I'm really turned off from the theory by all the christfags and culty sounding people.
>>
File: 1479611295448m.jpg (103KB, 505x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1479611295448m.jpg
103KB, 505x1024px
>>18350136
The Holocaust.

It shouldn't be literally illegal in some countries to to ask questions about an event that actually happened.
Then that line of thinking, of course, naturally leads to who is keeping it illegal.
>>
File: 15384910808_45e2562fd1.jpg (66KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
15384910808_45e2562fd1.jpg
66KB, 500x333px
I'm completely on the fence about pic related. Thoughts?
>>
File: 1bf.jpg (9KB, 334x274px) Image search: [Google]
1bf.jpg
9KB, 334x274px
>>18359548
>tfw you too saw dinosaurs at firsg
>>
>>18368807
I neither believe in flat or globe earth. I just speculate. Nothing wrong with that. Reality is what you make it anyway, right?
>>
>>18350136
All of them.
>>
>>18368807
It's possible to believe in flat earth (((theory))) without being a religious nutjob. It is not possible, however, to believe in said theory without being an utter moron however.
>>
>>18350136
Aliens and flat earth
>>
>>18350136
that lizard people one, I'm inclined not to believe in the illuminati brainwashing thing, it's partially based on things that are actually real but it's all thrown together into this incomprehensible soup of ridulousness.
Just clarifying before one of this "BUT MK ULTRA REALLY EXISTS" dolts comes along.
>>
>>18369230

The only other explanation is simulation theory.

Atleast until flat earthers can convieve of a valid idea for the creation of a flat earth.
>>
>>18369287
I don't actually believe in the flat earth theory or that our world ever was flat. But I did once come up with a theory that people that believe in the flat earth theory being explained by simulation theory. The world once was flat due to early system limitations in the simulation device our universe exists in, in the wake they reprogrammed the beings that live in our world to no longer believe in the a flat world and painted the people from ages past that believed in a flat earth as not having enough knowlege of the way the world works. Though there is a small group of people that come from a shared memory strain where the world being flat was not edited out by mistake, or just a very old memory strain that can not be edited.
>>
>>18369048
>>>/pol/
>>
>>18369117
wtf is pic related supposed to represent in the first place?
>>
>>18368807
why would actively want to believe in something like that?
>>
>>18369319
Denver International Airport. The sculpture is known as 'blucifer' and it actually killed the sculptor. There is a ton of shit about that airport
>>
>>18369323
looked it up, not sure what the conspiracy theory you would be buying into here. Yes, the thing is creepy, and yes a piece of the sculpture did fall onto the sculptor and kill him, and yes there are people that think it is "evil" or "demonic", but I don't see a conspiracy theory there. Are you perhaps confusing superstition with conspiracy?
>>
>>18369332
Moreso the conspiracy about the total design of the airport
>>
>>18369332
Look at the murals, runway design, and underground design of the airport. Literally the only one on earth like it
>>
>>18369344
>>18369339
con·spir·a·cy
kənˈspirəsē/Submit
noun
a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.
"a conspiracy to destroy the government"
synonyms: plot, scheme, plan, machination, ploy, trick, ruse, subterfuge; informalracket
"a conspiracy to manipulate the results"
the action of plotting or conspiring.
"they were cleared of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice"
synonyms: plotting, collusion, intrigue, connivance, machination, collaboration; treason
"conspiracy to commit murder"
>>
>>18369348
You don't think the design of this airport being the absolute perfect place for the 1% of this country to watch the chaos of a world destroying itself according to the freaking art literally on the walls there counts?
>>
>>18369287

reality is simulated just look at the double slit experiment and the observer effect but that doesn't mean our brains are stuck in a vat being made to feel things outside our real bodies it just means that God designed the world to react to our senses
>>
>>18369317
But why aren't you allowed to address the questions hoaxers bring up?
>>
>>18354858
theres this revolutionary idea: don't read shit you don't want to read. It's really simple and it could possibly cut down on dumbfuck whining on boards which has proven to be dramatically more cancerous to boards than political discussions. This is /x/ where we discuss paranormal which often ties with conspiracy which is tied to politics. Forgive people on here for trying to discuss such things and go back to your succubus, dreams and ouija threads
>>
>>18369364
because they're too dense to understand half the shit being discussed and therefore can't contribute and can't spare the .000000000000002 calories it takes to click the 'back' button and find a thread with their interests. It's easier to say /pol/
>>
>>18369417
>don't read shit you don't want to read
this is how the world is getting dumber, what we should be doing as an inteligent society is that accept that people we come in contact might have differing opinions than our owns and that it's neither or good or bad thing but just how the world works.
>>
>>18369364
Because even if hoaxers are lying, holocaust deniers may be lying too, and what you are doing there it's add another layer of deceit, to the point that you have altered the reality so much, that we will be able to deny that WWII happened at all, and that's the exact moment when we start WWIII.

That's why we are careful with this.

And you should be too.
>>
>>18369429
>if we expose the truth, well someone might say what's actually true is a lie
Is a shit way to live in an already miserable planet. We wouldn't structure education on and thought police a lie.
>>
>>18369429
If the holocaust actually happened, then even if deniers lie and make up fake evidence, it wouldn't be hard to just shut them up with real undeniable proofs, like how it's done with every other made up conspiracy theory.
Except for this one you aren't even allowed to question the evidence that it happened without paying a huge price (sometimes even jail).
This only helps legitimize the deniers because if it was at least possible to talk about it, you could shut them up by debunking them and to actually make them look like morons instead of just treating them as such without a serious explanation why (because ARE YOU KIDDING?? WHAT ARE YOU LIKE A RACIST OR SOMETHING?).

Don't get me wrong, I actually believe it happened, but shutting them up onstead of explaining why they're wrong is exactly how you convince them that they're right.
>>
>>18369429
>we will be able to deny that WWII happened at all, and that's the exact moment when we start WWIII.

1- How is thinking a small part of ww2 happened on a smaller scale than previously thought/accepted, going to result in thinking the entire thing was completely made up?

2- How would being convinced that something never happened, result in.us making it happen again?

How the fuck did you reach that conclusion?
That's the most ridiculous and baseless slippery slope I've ever seen somebody make up.

Goddamn this leftist scaremongering rethoric is making less sense by the day.
Literally 100% made of logical fallacies and no actual arguments.
>>
>>18352118
That was a fantastic watch, man. Blew my mind
>>
>the planes on 9/11 were holograms
>Hillary was replaced by a body-double
>Trump was replaced by a body-double
>>
>>18370029
Too much supporting evidence to immediately write off the hologram planes...hologram plus HAARP equals 9/11...
>>
>>18370013
The fake news angle.

I suposse you have heard about it, where it's going to end?

If you can't trust information anymore, you can't trust authority figures, crazy guy at cern helped to create the mandela effect, the real mandela effect, and he was at cern, it's not just a conspiracy, our collective reality it's an experiment for them.

They use numbers to catalogue humanity and humanity behaviours.

How do you think that feels?

Fake photos, fake documents, everything can be faked, everything can be refuted.

Are you sure the earth's not flat?

That was fabricated, piece by piece, follow the narrative, see where it goes.

Only way to avoid the war is to predict it, even if you are wrong.
>>
File: 1476504812836.jpg (35KB, 598x327px) Image search: [Google]
1476504812836.jpg
35KB, 598x327px
Naturally, for every dumb fuck conspiracy theory someone names there's a legion of brain dead fuck who, not only believe it, but are actually trying to defend it. This board blows me away.
On topic:
>Fake moon landing
>Multiple shooters in the JFK assassination
>That fucking Sandy Hook, of all things, was faked
>Every fucking 9/11 conspiracy. The more you hear the more asinine they get
>That retarded "Earth used to covered in giant trees" shot
>Flat Earth, which honestly might be the dumbest fucking thing you could believe.
It's honestly so fucking ridiculous I'm still not convinced anyone really believes it, seems like they're just fucking with people at this point.
>99% of every other conspiracy theory
>>
File: 1386031234447.jpg (31KB, 487x650px) Image search: [Google]
1386031234447.jpg
31KB, 487x650px
>>18370127

Too much evidence to immediately write off that the planes were holograms?

Tell me, why is it easier to believe that the planes that crashed into the towers were holograms, rather than believe that they were actual planes that were just hijacked by terrorists, or the government, or anyone/anything else?

I mean, if you believe the government hijacked the planes and orchestrated all of 9/11 and placed explosives to help the towers fall, then ok. But rather than just saying the government organized and planned all of it, you also say that the planes themselves were just holograms? I mean, why?

Just saying the government is behind it makes it too believable, so instead you want to make it even more far-fetched and even less likely people will believe you?

Why are you so hell-bent on damaging your own position on these things? The second people start to buy into the idea of government involvement, after years of people working so hard to present it as plausible, you come along and say "oh you're starting to believe me now? Well, that just will not do!" and bam, now you're talking about fucking holograms.

Jesus christ man. I mean, seriously - just jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>18370375
Why holograms? Because of the goddamn Pentagon that's why.
>>
>>18370359

>Every fucking 9/11 conspiracy. The more you hear the more asinine they get

Oh yeah those are crazy and completely contradict the laws of physics that say jetfuel can melt steel beams but not paper passports.

Yeah crazy
>>
>>18370505
Rekd
>>
>>18370359
fr someone had to say it
>>
>>18370505
Study engineering bro.
>>
>>18370375
this
>>
>>18370675

Oh I have, builder in fact and let me tell you, after 9/11 we wouldn't be caught dead not wrapping our steel beams in the inferno resistant passport paper.
>>
File: 1465865416260.jpg (26KB, 389x597px) Image search: [Google]
1465865416260.jpg
26KB, 389x597px
>>18370690
>>
>>18368807
it's not possible to believe in the flat earth and not be a moron
>>
>>18370216
That makes even less sense Anon.
Is this bait?
>>
>>18366622 (checked)
>artists and musicians are elevated to high cultural status for having done a lot of work and uncovered secret knowledge.
What about young child actors, people who have been famous ever since they were kids? This is kind of what makes me believe Pizzagate and related Hollywood pedo stories, about kids who were indoctrinated very young. I think some of these artists were victims of the sexual deviants you described, and are maybe now taking their turn as they get older.
>Everything else is bullshit.
I do believe there's other hidden truths though.
>>
>>18350444
You're right, there are many with varying degrees of control.
>>
Reptilian eyes.
>>
>>18370813
Reptiles most definitely have eyes sir
>>
>>18350151
Illuminati is just another name for the big guys that want to establish some sort of new world order under one government, just read about what David Rockerfeller had to say. These guys exist and use disinfo a lot
>>
>>18353695
geoengineering, retard
>>
>>18355077
you're right! Religion IS a scam. You're intellectual magnitutde... it's astounding
>>
File: racheli-wasserman.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
racheli-wasserman.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
>>18370359
i for one am never replying to any troll ever again, only going to post god tier material.

you have to change the world guise

spread those links
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.