[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ba'al

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1151.png (394KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1151.png
394KB, 600x337px
What was Ba'al?
>>
A lower pagan god that for some reason people chose to worship despite God's revelations during the time.
>>
File: Baal-Berith_201[1].gif (22KB, 462x246px) Image search: [Google]
Baal-Berith_201[1].gif
22KB, 462x246px
"Baal" means "Lord." "Baal-Berith" is "Lord Berith." He fortells the future, discerns the past, and can turn metal into gold; Spiritual Alchemy

Baal-Bereth is the Father of the Yule season and the Yule (xmas) Tree. "The Christmas tree, now so common among us, was equally common in Pagan Rome and Pagan Egypt. In Egypt that tree was the palm-tree; in Rome it was the fir; the palm-tree denoting the Pagan Messiah, as Baal-Tamar, the fir referring to him as Baal-Berith."1 "The Christmas-tree, as has been stated, was generally at Rome a different tree, even the fir; but the very same idea as was implied in the palm-tree was implied in the Christmas-fir; for that covertly symbolised the new-born God as Baal-Berith, "Lord of the Covenant," and thus shadowed forth the perpetuity and everlasting nature of his power, not that after having fallen before his enemies, he had risen triumphant over them all." 2

1 "The Two Babylons" by Alexander Hislop 1858

2 Encyclopedia Biblica: A Critical Dictionary of the Literary Political and Religious History the Archeology Geography and Natural History, © 1899 of the Bible
>>
A bull. And Kek or Kuk was a cuck
>>
>>18350110
you know what i hate about "Pagan/Easter is pagan" fags?
They can't keep a story straight.
They pluck gods from all over the place, despite knowing jack shit about them.
Especially babylonian gods.
>>
File: 1457732884992.png (492KB, 1000x1143px) Image search: [Google]
1457732884992.png
492KB, 1000x1143px
>>18350123

Its time to stop spreading your lies anon, kek is an ancient egyptian half man half frog god of chaos

pol did not make him, but simply callupon his power to save th uk with brexit and the united states with trump

kek save both places from suicidal idiotic sjw feminazi liberal retards that think there should be no countries or borders and that muslims can just migrate and dominate and take over the world with sharia law and force islam down the throats of everyone in the god damn world and control and dominate everyone with there false prophet and false religion

as a warlock i only have one religion and it doesnt exist yet, its a religion of demon worship and summoning far more powerful that satan and devil worship

in my religion of demonology i created myself since i am indeed the most powerful warlock who ever lived, is living, and will live, lucifer the morning star venus, the feminine cuck star is very very low on the demonic food chain

where as lucifuge the dark star saturn the masculine star, the star of chronus the god of time and hercules the demi god of strength, the star of chaos and magic, the star of zozo and zaza, which are just a cryptic puzzle of the insignia of fire demons which my church of demons will use which i will unveil when i am further down the line with this demonic project of mine

lucifuge is the most powerful demon demonic god of power and black fire god of the impossible, amen
>>
File: 1473274628825.jpg (386KB, 725x945px) Image search: [Google]
1473274628825.jpg
386KB, 725x945px
>>18350177

dubs confirm
>>
>>18350325
kek can make sperm into gold. spiritual alchemy
>>
>>18350177
please enlighten us, fuckface.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.