[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does Bo know?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: evilbo.jpg (83KB, 1012x675px) Image search: [Google]
evilbo.jpg
83KB, 1012x675px
In Bo Burnham's special "What?" He has a beginning intro of him stomping around singing "It's so hard to be a lizard, little arms and itchy gizzards" while in the background there is audio of realistic, agonizing screams. All of his jokes are nuanced and bear meaning that alludes to a greater picture, although this one seems off. After two or three other jokes following this lizard bit, he refers to it saying "That thing about the lizards sure was weird wasn't it?" before quickly moving on.

In his music video for "Repeat Stuff" there are obvious subliminal messages that seem genuinely like just simple jokes although there are some that say things like "This is all a simulation" and "God died in 1993".

There are also a handful of other suspicious parts of his acts that make me surprised to find that no one on this board has been interested in talking about him yet and I will share them in this thread if enough people are interested.

Is he just making a satirical gesture at the paranoid illuminati scapegoating pop culture that exists today or is he giving nod to a grand, hidden in plain sight conspiracy hidden behind the easily digestible medium that is comedy?

I know alot of people will reply to this saying something like "he's justa fuckin comedian you dumbshit god i hate these austist x roleplayer fucktards fucking up this website" to which I would reply: I'm sorry you are feeling pain and frustration in your life. I'm just interested in talking with people who are similarly interested in this topic for which I think is suitable to this board and to just go find a thread on the near infinite number of boards and chans that exist on the internet or find ways to improve your own life and self worth so that you can stop finding solace in trying to make strangers over the internet feel poopy. Thanks dog.
>>
>>18349506

i love bo burnham but yea i think you nailed it on the head with the satirical gesture. Hes a B list celeb at most doubt he would have illuminati ties
>>
>>18349506
At least your subconscious knows your idea is shit already.
>>
>>18349506
>Is he just making a satirical gesture at the paranoid illuminati
I think he's just thought there was an untapped market, I never really see comedians talk about the illuminati and when he made these songs in when everyone was asking and curious about the illuminati.

I feel like if what you're saying is true, more comedians would be making these kind of double-purpose(?) jokes.
>>
File: 1474032427247.jpg (306KB, 957x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1474032427247.jpg
306KB, 957x1280px
>>18349521

Yeah he's not that famous, but I don't think level of fame directly has anything to do with how much one may know.

Maybe he came to know some hidden truth by accident?

He has another bit in the same act where he points out how the audience has been laughing so much at all his jokes that have to do with terrible, horrible shit. He points out that our laughter is just an anesthesia for the suffering in the world, just a way to ignore it and pretend it's not so bad so that we go back to not doing anything about it. This point is pretty blatant and poignant, and I just wonder if he had the insight enough to make this point, I wonder what else he knows and is trying to softly break to the public through the comforting path of satire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQTZVnDE2Qw

This is the finale of "What?" Is this is a bit about how audiences think that the projected image of celebrities that they come up with in their head is accurate to who the celebrity actually is as an individual? Or is he trying to say he's motherfucking satan? WHO KNOWS! But it's interesting to think and talk about as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>18349532

Haha I'm fully ready to accept that it's just simply satire, as much as I'm ready to accept that aliens aren't real. Doesn't take away from it being a fun topic of discussion due to our inability to know for sure does it? Well maybe it does to you since you already know better, innit?
>>
>>18349535

Not many comedians are as sharp as Bo is. I may be suckin his dick a little bit, and I definitely think there have been some genius comedians: Carlin, Hicks, C.K.. Regardless, especially for how young he is, Bo knows his shit.
>>
I'm bumping now because I want more people's opinion on this. Even if it just amounts to a consensus of anons calling me a paranoid cunt and that he's just a benign silly man. (it will)
>>
>>18349767
You're just a paranoid cunt and he's a benign silly man
>>
>>18349940

I knew it! Thanks for laying my suspicions to rest, young anon.
>>
>>18349996
Anytime
>>
>>18350141
>>
>>18349506
>nuanced
>>
>>18350323
Do you disagree? Why?
>>
When your a snake the whole world wants you dead.
>>
File: that poppy pyramid.jpg (34KB, 370x570px) Image search: [Google]
that poppy pyramid.jpg
34KB, 370x570px
>>18349506
So Bo's going all Poppy?

He actually went to the same Catholic school I did and lived a few towns over from me. Though he started a year or two after me.
>>
>>18349535
>I never really see comedians talk about the illuminati
>>
>>18351431 but didn't you say in your own thread that the whole world is made of snakes? When your a snake the world of snakes wants you dead? Huhwha??
>>
>>18351747
that's right.

it's a doggy dog world.
>>
>>18351751
Isn't the saying dog eat dog world? How do you trust what you think you know is the truth?
>>
>>18351744How about that spastic gesture that Hicks does, accompanied by some whirring noise - he puts the back of his hand to his forehead. Likely trying to spread the word on mind control.
>>
There's also Stanhope, but he's not a crazy crazy.
>>
>>18349535
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_574Rxxez2c
>>
>>18353781
kitty history is probably my new favorite song.
kitties and conspiracy theories. two of my favorite things
>>
Most celebrities are reptilians. See the movie I Am Not A Serial Killer with Christopher Lloyd, a man born in New Canaan, for more info. He plays a reptilian.
>>
>>18352040

SNOOP DOGGY DOOOOOO-OOOOG
>>
Among other things, Mostly I want to know why bo says "God died in 1993". Is it a reference to something that happened that year? Can't find anything about it.
>>
Nobody will believe me, but he's a friend of a friend and he's genuinely just a weirdo. Knows how to get a rise out of -anyone-
>>
>>18349535
>>18351744
>I never really see comedians talk about the illuminati

You never watch infowars? Bill hick's best work imo
>>
>>18349506
>Magic isn't real, Idiot. Read a book

/x/ btfo
>>
he's justa fuckin comedian you dumbshit god i hate these austist x roleplayer fucktards fucking up this website
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.