[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Elliot Rodger demonically possessed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

Was Elliot Rodger demonically possessed?
>>
yea
>>
no
maybe
I don't know
Could you repeat the question?
>>
>>18349039
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Isla_Vista_killings
>>
File: Front Door.png (852KB, 541x670px) Image search: [Google]
Front Door.png
852KB, 541x670px
>>18349024
Read his manifesto.

He was a deluded narcissist, but it's actually quite a sad story.
>>
Isn't that the "friend-zoned" cuck that couldn't get over the fact he was a loser and girls didn't like him?
>>
>>18349088

People like Elliot Rogers are all the same. They're delusional, selfish assholes with low self-esteem and an extremely inflated sense of entitlement.
>>
Rest in peace brodi
>>
It's guys like this that give us normal misogynists a bad name.
>>
being a betafag with a fun =/= possession by demon. ive never seen such a stupid fucking community in my life.
>>
pretty sure it was just a social experiment
>>
File: 1479602363079.png (7KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
1479602363079.png
7KB, 251x201px
>>18349024
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Isla_Vista_killings

I have no respect for fuckers like this. He is the ultimate beta male. If women won't fuck you then lower your standards. There's always drunk fat chicks, or even whores. He had hundreds of opportunities to turn his shit around, stop being a bitch, and get his dick dunked and he chose to be a whiney little bitch instead.

Instead of just crawling off and dying he chose to fuck up six innocent lives.

Possessed by demons, no. Just a self centered autist man baby who was too stupid to land a drunken fatty. Good riddance.
>>
>>18349024
Possessed by the pussy.
>>
>>18349024
Yeah, a demon possessed him to make him fucking shit at killing people. Must've had a good laugh after.
>>
>>18349039
You're not the boss of me now You're not the boss of me now You're not the boss of me now. I know it's not the same. Close enough
>>
he was a supreme gentlemen
chicks don't want that
>>
>>18349024
there is one in his lower lip for sure.
>>
>>18349024
not anymore than you are
>>
>>18350350
This
RIP Elliot.
>>
DONT let him OUT!
>>
>>18349024
>>18349024
Listen to the Last Podcast On The Left episode about Manifestos. They discuss this piece of shit and it's hilarious.
>>
coulda got tons of whores instead of lottery tickets
>>
he just wanted a gf
>>
yep it was nanomachine
>>
Ya
>>
If one, just one broad had given him a mercy f--k, none of this would have happened. Thanks fer nothin', girls.
>>
>>18349024
He was a god, not a demon.
>>
>>18351344
Henry's Elliot routine set to sad piano was probably the hardest I've laughed since the Manson series.
>>
>>18349024
No, of course not, demons, like all supernatural things, do not exist.
>>
File: tumblr_o56iekQ5GX1qa06clo1_500.jpg (52KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o56iekQ5GX1qa06clo1_500.jpg
52KB, 500x316px
>>18349024
Textbook sociopath. Total loss of logical reality.
>addicted to vidya
>makes videos of himself, why me, me, me, me?
>makes long-winded manifesto about himself, he's never the problem, the world is, never self-deprecating
>practices and rehearses his eventual killing spree, methodical as fuck then kills self
>>
>>18349024
It's possible, but demons didn't make the decision to go on a killing rampage like that. He did. They just helped push him to that point.
>>
>>18349024
hahahah. You think demons of any sort would be interested in such a degenerate nobody? Fuck off.
>>
He was just a sick individual. I'm reading his manifesto now, I feel sick in my stomach. Such an entitled asshole, I wish I could've met him to fucking punch him in the balls
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0EKbs4W354

maybe
>>
>>18349024
nah, just some typical beta autismo whose mental problems pushed him from the realm of online fantasy circlejerks like /b/ to real life outbursts
>>
>>18349578
>>18353440
>>18349298
>>18349092

Maybe try being in his shoes for a second. Maybe if people had been nicer to him, he wouldn't have felt the need to do all that.

It's always like this. People treat someone badly (for whatever reason) and then they wonder why that person turned into something terrible. But admitting that they contributed to this would ruin the illusion that they're good people.

Not saying they deserved it but they should stop playing the good little angels card.
>>
>>18353543
Nah son, don't be an apologist cunt. The fuckweasel couldn't get over himself and took it out on others. I've no sympathy for him or his actions. He chose his path.

We should celebrate the victim's life's and let history atrophy his name and what he did.

"Did you hear about George Chen? He got killed by some guy." Leave him to time as just "some guy".
>>
>>18353543
I read the interview in which one of the victims parents blames his father for what he did, for not being closer to him and got him therapy sooner, then I looked for what the father had to say. He said his son was a good liar, he never thought he could've done something like that. I can see that both of them could be right... I still think elliott was an easy to hate person, mentally ill, sure, but also, he constantly looked down on others and failed to see where he was wrong. He had friends at some point, one of those was a good friend but when elliott told him he wanted to flay and torture people he understandably got colder towards him. I think something could have been done for him at some point, said friend could call him out on it or asked his parents to get him some therapy, but I think at that point he was already a very hateful person set in his ways. There was something deeply wrong with him, he had a good life, his mother loved him and tried to give him all he wanted. I feel bad for him, but I also can't imagine anyone wanting to be with such a person, as a friend or lover, he came across as a very hateful and entitled person, I met a person who was essentially him without the homicidal thoughts, sucked the happiness out of the room when he was there.
>>
>>18353580
nah fuck it he was a faggot but the people who killed were probably shitters too so whatever. killing himself and taking a bunch of the type of people who live in isla vista with him was a pretty dope move, two birds with one stone. can't even be mad.
>>
>>18353543
>Maybe if people had been nicer to him, he wouldn't have felt the need to do all that.

It maybe he would decide to be nicer to others because he knows how the opposite feels
>>
I swear I know this really rich kid who loves cars, looks just like elliot, and has the EXACT same complex as well...

It should be noted that both of them have a serious inferiority complex.
>>
>>18353797
Punch him in the nads and you will see how he completly y changes in 5 seconds
>>
>>18353786
It depends on the person. But I can see how being hated/ignored/etc can make someone become bitter and hateful.
>>
>>18353866
what?
>>
>>18353884

Sure, it's just that it's kind of their own fault for being hated or ignored. Have you ever hated or ignored a person for no reason? Not very many people do. Obviously there are assholes, but most folks have to have a reason before they decide you're not worth being around.

Not saying this to point a finger or anything, but anybody that could be going down that road (I could have, at one time when I was young and lonely, thought some of the same shit) needs to know that it's just ordinary character flaws. Everybody has them, most people gradually work through them starting at childhood through adulthood. The Eliot Rogers of the world for whatever reason were halted in this progression and just need to play a little catch up.

Trust me, seeing a therapist and getting some hobbies and stuff should be among your choices before you resort to murder-suicide you guys. Love yourself everybody.
>>
File: asif.png (174KB, 200x210px) Image search: [Google]
asif.png
174KB, 200x210px
You're thinking of HItler...
>>
>>18349024
You plebs will never understand. The key to his ilness is that he was of mixed descent. Not only mixed-raced, but his father was descendant of british aristocracy. Elliot was a noble person, who didn't understand why stupid plebeian bitches dont want to have sex with him and even have sex with nigs. His manifesto is about going back to traditionalism. So he was a traditionalist.

The person who is really guilty for his misfortunes is his degenerate father, who married asian mail-order bride and haven't educated his son in a proper way.
>>
>>18349910
Best post
>>
>>18353951
Donald? Donald Trump?
>>
>>18349024
he was not possessed any one on 4 chan could make a shrink frear for his or her life.
>>
File: jacktoast.gif (495KB, 500x253px) Image search: [Google]
jacktoast.gif
495KB, 500x253px
>>18351344
you don't fuckin say?
>>
Possessed by his desire for the succ.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.