[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is chaos magick? I can't seem to get a clear explanation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_8628.jpg (417KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8628.jpg
417KB, 1200x1200px
What is chaos magick? I can't seem to get a clear explanation
>>
From what I understand, you create your own rituals through a trial and error process. Also worship of Eris is sometimes, often involved.
It's basically experimental magic.
>>
>>18349012
Okay, thank you! :)
>>
File: Universe.gif (988KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Universe.gif
988KB, 500x500px
Applied, macro state quantum mechanics.

Turn a gear here, and it must have always have been turned in the opposite direction over there. Entanglement principles, but with people as the particles.

Questions?
>>
>>18349016
Is it similar to karma? Like, if I make this decision, this will be changed in the future?
>>
File: 1473048692432.jpg (101KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
1473048692432.jpg
101KB, 1191x670px
>>18349022
Karma is the chain that binds people. You can use the chain to drag them down, pulling yourself down in the process. Or you can work together, to perpetually climb the chain, with those who intend to arrive at the same version of reality as you.

In quantum mechanics, one does not alter 4-dimensional reality with their mind. What they alter is entanglement. In macro state quantum mechanics, there is a 5th dimension to work with, consciousness. Crowley calls this "multiplicity of self." Those who incapable or unwilling to multiply their concept of self are unable to interact with the consciousness dimension. They are bound to the fourth dimensional state, and any interactions that occur as a result of 5th dimensional machinations will appear as coincidence to them.

This is why it is called Chaos Magic. What is random for those who are not aware, is merely chaotic to those who are. Complicated, yes, but not inscrutable.

Getting back to Karma, what you control with your mind is the chain the binds. What you allow into your awareness and retain (by loving the moments you are aware of it) determines the amplitude of the Karmic chain, as well as what you're bound to. People who love the same symbol, whether physical or otherwise, become bound by the same Karmic chain, via rudimentary entanglement principles.

If you want to get technical, it's not really that observing the same or similar phenomena causes people to become entangled. It's that out of all the possible states in existence, the ones in which people were always entangled happen to be the ones in which their awareness "" coincidentally "" overlaps through the same systems, and into the same patterns. And if you want to know more about why this is true, you can study rudimentary quantum mechanics. It's an old science, some 100 years out of date now, and shouldn't really be considered cutting edge science.

It's like networking, but with consciousness. The Earth has a PsyFi signal. Browse responsibly
>>
>>18349052
How do I achieve consciousness, senpai?
>>
File: animoot_ssss.gif (951KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
animoot_ssss.gif
951KB, 500x282px
>>18349059
Nobody else but you can decide that. That is what makes you, you.
>>
File: Z1uS2.jpg (190KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Z1uS2.jpg
190KB, 800x600px
I think we must be entangled in some way OP because this thread has helped me in a most timely manner.

Thank you.
>>
>>18349131
You're welcome, anon :)

-OP
>>
File: 32cronos.jpg (30KB, 545x800px) Image search: [Google]
32cronos.jpg
30KB, 545x800px
>>
It's postmodern magic. Basically, it operates on the concept of "belief as a tool" which means that its practitioners worship any deity as a means to an end. The actual rituals don't matter, so much as the focusing of the caster's energy and willpower. Some, like Grant Morrison, have taken this to the point that any fictional character or archetype can be worshipped and invoked to produce the desired effect.
>>
>>18349610
So did /pol/ actually meme Brexit and Trump?
>>
File: 01e.png (44KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
01e.png
44KB, 200x200px
Can I create a sigil to give me a heart attack? I want to kill myself but I'm a pussy to go with traditional methods
>>
>>18349620
If you can't even muster up the willpower to kill yourself you'll never be able to do magic. You're a weak loser on all levels.
>>
File: nomorelight.png (20KB, 1454x785px) Image search: [Google]
nomorelight.png
20KB, 1454x785px
>>18349620
>>
File: 1472153661299.jpg (55KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1472153661299.jpg
55KB, 499x499px
>>18349629
K

>>18349630
Not me
>>
>>18349620
Maybe you can induce a heart attack by aggressively masturbating to charge the sigil.This may take awhile, so have some lube handy. Or go without the lube and increase your chances of dying by spontaneous combustion instead.
>>
>>18349617
I'd say so.
>>
File: 1456959738324.jpg (76KB, 912x772px) Image search: [Google]
1456959738324.jpg
76KB, 912x772px
So you just convince yourself about something and start doing things to achieve it, like the electric jew brainwashes you daily to waste shekels only that you believe is some magic shit?

And I thought being infested with niggers and spics was enough damnation. No doubt this country is doomed
>>
>>18349610

That was my understanding of it too, that its experimental magic, if it doesn't work just change it up and try something new.

How do it tie in with the people saying you must do XYZ magics in sacred order of the ABC to stop being brutally sodomised by demons?

I guess in this sense "demons" would just be stray memetic constructs that are running awry?
>>
>>18349696
diff anon, but memetic constructs running awry sounds a lot like manifesting negative ocurrances by letting your own fears rule your thought and action.
>>
>>18349803

Yeah same, I've always thought the best defence against any sort of malevolent supernatural shit would simply be to honestly disbelieve it.

Kind of like how things only have the power of you are willing to give them.
>>
>>18349666
Satanic advice
>>
>>18349006
Read any book on the subject.
I suggest Liber Kaos from peter j caroll.
>>
>>18349022
not really. it's literally
>make shit up
>believe it
>do rituals corresponding to those beliefs
>expect results
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.