[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any ideas about white magic, /x/? Seems most everything to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

File: cloak.jpg (9KB, 241x320px) Image search: [Google]
cloak.jpg
9KB, 241x320px
Any ideas about white magic, /x/? Seems most everything to do with magic is dark and for bad purposes.

I'm interested in healing others.
>>
>>18348695
>white magic

Racism, where ever you go, it's the same thing. What wrong with black magic? It's not good enough for you?
>>
>>18348700
I want to heal others, not get laid.
>>
>>18348695
But why?
>>
then roll cleric.
>>
>>18348722
I doubt he has the alignment to channel positive energy
>>
>>18348695
I'm glad you are showing interest in the healing arts! I'm not knowledgeable on "White Magick" as in ritualistic practice or miracles, but I am a student of energy work.

Energy work is a very real and very ancient technique of physical, emotional, and spiritual healing. It may not be some huge spell, but it has a real impact on healing others.

One form is based on Traditional Chinese Medicine and meridian science you can heal people through the energy combined of heaven and earth, and using points on their body.

My specialty, or my teachers, is chakra work. This focuses on taking in energy from the surrounding nature forces or spirits, adjusting the frequency or vibration of the light through my chakra, and feeding that specific vibration into my client based on their needs.

Let's say they are overly emotional, and can't stop breaking down and crying, or getting angry at everything. This would mean their Sacral chakra is imbalanced and I would correct the flow of their vibration through a massive influx of sacral energy channeled through me from the Earth.

In traditional chinese medicine this would be fixed using the Urinary bladder meridian, and you would focus heaven and earth energy into the points along the meridian.

Do some research on if you actually want to pursue this type of real world energy healing. I am committed to practicing energy work through my massage therapy.

Hope this helped.
>>
>>18348700
you mean voodoo?
>>
File: 876786.jpg (35KB, 339x467px) Image search: [Google]
876786.jpg
35KB, 339x467px
>>
File: antichamber-3.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
antichamber-3.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>18348695
>>
>>18348744

This is solid advice.

Read and practice Robert Bruce books to become good at energy working.
>>
File: ArchangelRaphaelOnJazzHornSolo.jpg (24KB, 480x240px) Image search: [Google]
ArchangelRaphaelOnJazzHornSolo.jpg
24KB, 480x240px
>>18348695
The term 'white magic' refers to practices like herbalism or aerobic meditation. Practitioners apply these healing techniques with respect to alchemical archetypes as symbols for natural affects that typify physical effects. Praxis of white magic engages the mind with inspiration for conventional medicine, because practicing with rudimentary methods and materials brings learners to the roots of medical knowledge.

I know this from firsthand experience. My accomplishments stand out in biology, chemistry, and computer science; and I started out with health foods and kundalini. Lately I have been prototyping white meme magic, by casting spells of empowerment at an extremely popular US Senator. My approach essentially abstracts sociophysics into rhetoric about the economy or the environment.
>>
File: 1902111.jpg (70KB, 647x828px) Image search: [Google]
1902111.jpg
70KB, 647x828px
>>
The most pure and powerful 'White Magic' you can get into, in my admittedly limited experience at least, is working with Angels. Just as the Saints and Prophets of old, both of the church and in the Bible professed the power of; those entities filled with and shaped by the Holy Spirit of God are STRONG. They're also compassionate. Rather than fuck you over for snagging energy, they don't play that game since they gain nothing from it. Angels are already connected to the power of the universe though with limited authority to physically impact the material world without human involvement. So you've got to ask for their assistance. God works miracles through apparent chance of circumstance and the nudgings of the human heart...and his ANGELS. Get to know your Guardian. Perform a cleansing prayer and request God to assign a spirit to help guide you personally. I can promise you they're a lot more caring, endearingly helpful, and actually positive for your life compared to the likes of summoning a succubus. Working to develop a stronger relationship through your Guardian Angel and developing the strength of your soul and connection to the Holy Spirit at the same time through their example and proximity, you can eventually gather some quick measure of power all your own and apply it to healing or a great multitude of other applications.
>>
I believe there is a very popular form of what you are referring to as faith healing, Jesus Christ used to practice such miracles
>>
>>18348695
If you really want to heal people, you should look into shamanism. Michael Harner is a great starting point.
>>
>>18348695
Here's an idea; lose the paranormal bullshit, get into a medical school and eventually become some kind of doctor instead of rolling around in your mother's basement in a robe with candles everywhere, mumbling about nonsense and shitposting on 4chan.
>>
your gonna have to learn both . You can`t put something back together if you cant take it apart
>>
>>18352864
Lol. Sure buddy
>>
Focus on as shadow pre-60, spirit tap and updating your wand should keep you up while leveling quickly.

At 60 I would respec with the holy tree until you begin to get properly geared, then which you shoudnt need the final holy talents and can start dumping points in disc.
>>
>>18348744
>energy combined of heaven and earth
heaven is yang and earth is yin, combining them gives qi, then why not write that?
>>
>>18348695
Study medicine not magic, it does the job faster and more reliable.

You can combine it with Rei-Ki, which is, scientifically speaking, body-warmth-bending.
>>
Angels can help you with a number of things, strengthening you, influencing coincidence, or even restructuring your dream-state...but yeah, for physical healing you'll find medical practice more reliable and practical. The spiritual side of things is simply another route of learning, not a magic shortcut to bypass time and effort spent. Dedication matters and you must decide where you want to set that commitment. Rewards by your chosen skillset follow accordingly, whether common or unusual.
>>
>>18354317
Not Op, but I'm already in 3rd year medicine at the best university in my country. I'm interested in this because if there is any chance there is a more effective method to heal than current medicine, I would like to experiment with it.
>>
Try combining faith and white magic WITH actively physical medical practice, rather than abandoning one for the other alone. The sum is greater than its parts.
>>
>>18348695
Magic in itself is evil, there is no white magic.
>>
>>18357459
Care to share how exactly you ended up with this conclusion? I thought the evil ones were the ones hiding it.
>>
File: paracelsushohenheim.jpg (194KB, 1256x800px) Image search: [Google]
paracelsushohenheim.jpg
194KB, 1256x800px
>>18354317

Why not both? If it works, then it works. If there was some magical way to heal patients I would use it.

Hohenheim of Light from Full Metal Alchemist was based on a real person.
>>
>>18348695
Get on your knees heal-slut
>>
You should look into reiki training if you want to do energy healing.
>>
>>18354341
If you dont gonna belive him. just ignore it
>>
>>18348695
If you just focus on white magic you're gonna get fucked up by demons and shit. You should be a red mage, and use a little white AND black magic, that's what I do and it helps me out a fucking ton.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqyT8IEBkvY
>>
Pff. White Magic is the stone-hard COUNTER to demons and shit. It's the best defense you can possibly use, rather than purely healing by itself. White mages pull the more subtle and powerful stuff in the spiritual dimensions and earn allies.
>>
File: good job.png (199KB, 1307x1600px) Image search: [Google]
good job.png
199KB, 1307x1600px
>>18352864

>angel
>angle

So easy people overlook it.
>>
>>18348695
All magick is Octarine.
>>
>>18352864
>>18355793
Ive tried working with Angels before, my guardian angel was apathetic and didnt like me much at all. cant really say why though.
>>
White magic = mathematics = Forms
>>
My main Guardian Angel was stern and unhelpful as well, constantly focusing around the edges of my aura's perception for threats or something similar. That's why you summon ANOTHER Angel, a second one to be a spirit-guide companion for the express purpose of helping you learn more safely.
>>
>>18348695
>white magic
Go back to >>>/pol/
>>
File: Bad job.png (227KB, 1307x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Bad job.png
227KB, 1307x1600px
>>18359994

>Thinking white/black people exist
>In reality people are peach/brown/yellowish
>I forget what number 3 was supposed to be

>>>/out/
>>
File: antichamber2.jpg (281KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
antichamber2.jpg
281KB, 1920x1080px
bump
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.