[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I clear my house

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 8115366-2T.jpg (12KB, 261x294px) Image search: [Google]
8115366-2T.jpg
12KB, 261x294px
Ok, so I've got a little bit of a problem....started drawing out a puija board at work 3 days before Halloween, only free the corners for the sun and moon, literally not a single mark.on the page except for the 2 top corners being segmented before I decided fuck that I'm not doing it an crumpled it up and threw it away, but when I did, it burned my fucking hand, I thought that could have been in m head and went about life, next few days my girl is having bad dreams and very bizarre ones at that but one night she was crying in her sleep and she tells me she keeps having these little 20 second dreams that are taking place in our bedroom of a family standing in a corner, the guy holding a baseball bat and a little girl coming over and playing with her hair she kept waking up and falling asleep and had a bunch of these dreams that night, they all took place in our bedroom and she didn't think she was dreaming she was aware we were in our bedroom the whole time. That same night I had 2 similar dreams the first I could see her below me in a sea of blackness far down in the distance, tiny/far away and I was dropping getting closer to her (she was in the bed and glowing blue) I woke up fell back asleep and had the same.dream.except thiss time I was walking toward I woke up hugged her close and went back to sleep.....few nights later I have a dream of an old man that looks like a tenant in the building I work in except he's naked has long hair and is way more gruesome and scary looking like a cross between my tenant and the girl from the ring, we somehow get in to a knife fight and it says "you want me to kill myself ? Here, ok" and it slits it's own throat before I wake up, were talking about what's happening and she's scared so I tell her the only thing I'm scared of is god and that's when my phone starts playing ringtones by itself.in my hand. We've had lights going out, popping, 4 times so far, nothing too crazy since around Halloween except for........
>>
...except for the dog doesn't want to come in the house and would rather sit out in the cold when it's time to come in from going to the bathroom and someone mysteriously (and it couldn't have been anyone but the dog MAYBE) let the cat out of the room we locked her in for the night....and some instances of bad luck which has me on edge and now wanting to deal.with this ao I bought some sage today....my question s how do I clean my house first of all and secondly HOW DO I KILL WHATEVER THE THING IS....I want to be able to fight back, I want it dead

If you even think about saying "you can't kill them, its impossible" or
"Why would you want to ? Don't you believe in that love and light bullshit ?"

Just fucking don't. No I don't I don't think you're profound saying shit like that I think you are a jackass. I want to kill the ghost or whatever or at least hurt it really bad I don't infact believe in that retarded ass bullshit. I think people have Avery warped idea of any new agey bullshit they talk about and probably don't actually understand what they're trying to explain. That said....id really like some suggestions.....please give em to me..
>>
Bump for help.....help me teach this thing it's place in the world...please
>>
Last bump....please help me...
>>
Anyone ?
>>
Genuinely need help with a real world situation and it goes ignored but somewhere on /X/ some wise sorcerer role player fucktards is spilling his soul giving all kinds of knowledge and advice that no one needs about some dumb shit this is the world we live in
>>
I truly hate all human life. This is why. Here's your chance you idiots put the magic cards down
>>
>>18348662

You seem to have a terrible attitude towards this "New Age Bullshit" but I'll take a shot at your problem.

I did get a hit from your dreams, so what you are dealing with is a spirit, whether human at one point or not I don't know.

Whatever it is decided to latch onto your one attempt into communication, the oujia board, and when you tried to throw it away "burned you". This sparked fear and anxiety in you, and you've focused all your conscious energy on it only strengthening it.

Your best bet is to burn white sage throughout all areas of your house, and outside the house. Don't forget the corners. This will neutralize all energies in your area. Then the rest is up to you to stop thinking about the spirit, if you're not giving it negative emotions (fear, anxiety, anger) it has nothing to feed on and will leave you alone.

You should also ask for help/protection from your guardian angels, spirit guides, religious entity or whatever you believe in. God is a good start.

I hope you relax and calmly think about the situation, and move on with your life. The paranormal is not for the weak minded.

Good luck and I hope this helps at least a little
-Rafael
>>
>>18348717
You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. Thank you. All heeded.

In the dream that was supposed to scare me I gave a homeless man change or offered him a shower or something and it turned into a grotesque monster and wouldn't leave until I picked up a sword against it and it attacked me with a knife until it slits it's own throat.....this makes sense in conjunction with what you said.

Thank you so much from your response
>>
On another note any word on how to inflict damage ? That seems like a handy skill to have and it annoys me not being able to fight back I think I'm probably a much more angry person then whatever monster is bothering me
>>
>>18348732
>>18348737

You're very welcome, I'm glad you're taking this well and I can already tell your energy is calming down.

As far as "inflicting damage", that's not really my specialty so I wouldn't know. I focus on protecting myself and my areas through barriers. Concentrate on creating a white aura of energy around yourself. And create a mantra to mutter to yourself, "This is a pure positive light that will not allow anything except positive energy within. All negative energies will be repelled by this light and will leave this space."

Doing so and keeping a strong mind and cool head will tire the spirit and lead it elsewhere on its search for negative people.

I'm sorry if that's not the answer you're seeking.
>>
>>18348737
You also mentioned that you are an angrier person than the monster. Anger/malice/wrath are all negative emotions and will only strengthen the spirit you are dealing with. You need to cleanse yourself of these emotions.

Try a meditation of just sitting still outside for 10-15 minutes a day. You'll be very surprised on how much of an impact that can make. Please try and calm your mind.
>>
File: 5a7.png (472KB, 957x535px) Image search: [Google]
5a7.png
472KB, 957x535px
>>18348662

Being a dick when asking for help often tends to net little help.

But what this faggot said >>18348717 is basically sound. In addition, I suggest moving/covering any mirrors/mirrored surfaces that face doors since they form conduits for energy, which attracts entities like food attracts roaches. Generally speaking, salt is used for purification and protection. After burning sage like fancypants said, I suggest a line of salt (and/or a row of cast iron nails) at every entrance and exit (including windows) for at least a night. It's like a parasitic infection, but feeding on the energy from your reactions and continued attention. All this shit works off belief, keep that in mind.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.