[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think i experienced sleep paralysis?...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1476044585579.jpg (76KB, 948x960px) Image search: [Google]
1476044585579.jpg
76KB, 948x960px
I think i experienced sleep paralysis?... So basically i got up to piss at around 9am ish, went back to bed, fell asleep, and i had a dream about a hornet crawling up my arm while i was in bed...?... the thing is i swear it was real, it was my room and i felt like i had my eyes open and everything and i could yell out... eventually it crawled under the covers and i woke up. Obviously i woke up checked my covers and there was no hornet or any insect, it lasted around a few minutes i couldn't really tell.... It was pretty scary.
>>
I sometimes get this weird thing like sleep paralysis. I wake up and I feel this "fog" of paralysis and blindness coming over me I try to get out of bed and stumble about and end up breaking stuff by falling into it.

But it turns out that was the dream and I wake up. Nothing in the room is broken. Thing is, it always takes place in whatever room I'm sleeping in (it happened when I was staying at my mum's once).

So it's not really happening but I wonder if it's triggered by a genuine sleep paralysis episode after which I slip back into sleep and my imagination takes over. Sometimes in the dream small details of the room are different to how they are IRL too.

I'm always on my back when it happens too, which I hear is an "indicator" for sleep paralysis.

Weird shit, huh. I've always had strange dreams though.
>>
>>18348588
yea, the thing is i was paralyzed i couldn't swat the insect or do anything, it crawled under the covers and suddenly i was wide awake, do you have insomnia as well?
>>
>>18348572
Holy shit that image. Thanks for the laugh, I needed that.
As for your question, well it's technically sleep paralysis, but not really. Usually you're actually awake when you experience it and can't move and hallucinate. I dunno what it's called when it happens in dreams, but I guess it's basically the same thing so it doesn't matter. Yeah, I've had it happen to me a lot too. It is scary.
>>
File: BohGro1925.jpg (216KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
BohGro1925.jpg
216KB, 1536x1024px
>>18348572
That was definitely sleep paralysis. I used to experience it quite a bit. I remember this one time when I was lying in my bed and then all of a sudden I'm in the back seat of my mom's car. We're driving down this really tight and dark alley while being followed by black ghosts. Shit was crazy.
>>
not the same thingt cunt
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.