[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CIA Document Confirms Reality Of Humans With ‘Special Abil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 24

CIA Document Confirms Reality Of Humans With ‘Special Abilities’ Able To Do ‘Impossible’ Things
For the past 20 years scientists have been studying subjects in China who appear to have superhuman powers, and the results have been published in many journals and books

Superhuman abilities have been studied for thousands of years in all walks of life. Religious ‘miracles’ often with hundreds of witnesses have been said to be due to psychic abilities, but studies in China have overwhelming proof that these stories are more than just speculation.

It is thought that these gifted people have been able to tap into a quantum level, unobservable by the human eye..

To understand properly, you need to be aware of the relationship between our consciousness ans our physical reality.Both things are very real, and they have a very complicated relationship. Inventor of quantum theory Max Planck said we should regard consciousness as “fundamental” and matter as “derivative from consciousness.”

Another physicist Eugene Wigner has said on the matter “it was not possible to formulate the laws of quantum mechanics in a fully consistent way without reference to consciousness.” (source).

http://anonhq.com/cia-document-confirms-reality-humans-special-abilities-able-impossible-things/
>>
The document containing the information about the events in China is called “Chronology of Recent Interest in Exceptional Functions of The Human Body in the People’s Republic of China.” The document talks about the Chinese government and it’s work with parapsychology, that is remote viewing, telepathy, psychokinesis.

The document has only recently become available due to a Freedom of Information Act request (FOIA), and it includes interesting details of individuals who have purported superhuman abilities, and that they have been studies countless times by scientists all over the world. The document is on the CIA website, but can only be accessed by the ‘Internet Archives’.

The CIA document can be read here. A brief outline of the important items in it include:

In 1979, a major Chinese science journal, Ziran Zachi, printed a report on “non-visual pattern recognition” where several accounts of exceptional human body function were confirmed.
In 1980, the Journal and the Chinese Human Body Science Association held a parapsychology conference in Shanghai with participants from over 20 research institutes and universities from around the world.
In 1981, there was a formation of over 100 special places to study children with exceptional abilities with over 100 formally trained scholars.
In 1982, the Chinese Academy of Sciences sponsored a public hearing in Beijing and the sole purpose was to discuss humans with parasychological abilities, there were over 400 scholars in attendance.
Zhang BaoshengIn April of 1982, the Party’s National Committee of Science at Beijing Teacher’s College held a trial to test the abilities of certain students. Most of the results came back negative, apart from Zhang Baosheng. The next year, Zhang was studied again, this time by 19 researchers led by Prof. Lin Shuhang of the physics department of Beijing Teachers college, positive results were recorded for his superhuman powers.
>>
>>18348543
No shit, why would they waste all of that money on Stargate testing remoteviewing?
>>
Zhang was able to move objects in and out of sealed containers using only the power of his mind. Prof. Shuhang studied Zhang for six months and he was repeatedly able to place small pieces of paper into sealed test tubes, and then take them out again, without touching them. He repeated the tests with other small items like paperclips and insects, and Zhang could move these, too.
A film was made by the Institute of Space-Medico Engineering in 1987 showcasing the results, which showed a medicine pill moving through an irreversibly sealed glass vial, which occurred in three frames of a 400 frame per second film. (source)

Another release from the CIA (Research Into Paranormal Ability To Break Through Spatial Barriers) contains this description of Zhang’s abilities:

A wooden cabinet 120 by 180 by 60 centimeters was used as a sealed container. Sheets of papers and boards with one of a kind markings were used as the target objects and placed inside the cabinet on the upper shelf. Without damaging the cabinet or opening the door, the person with ESP was able to remove the target objects and also was able to put them back inside. This demonstrates that even when using especially large container it is possible to completely break through spacial barriers, however, the success rate was much lower and was exceptionally difficult. (source)(source)
>>
According to Eric Davis, Ph.D, FBIS, there were other children like Zhang. A declassified US Air Force document obtained via the Federation of American Scientists, contained a report from Shuhuang that ‘gifted children’ could teleport small, physical objects from one place to another. Objects like watches, horseflies, other insects, radio micro-transmitters, photosensitive paper , without ever touching the objects beforehand. The research was carried out by the prestigious Department of Defence, and is a noteworthy case because it was deemed necessary that an unclassified Intelligence Information Report be prepared for public viewing. (source)

In a similar study, Dr. Dean Radin, Chief Scientists at the Institute of Noetic Sciences they were able to record pieces of paper being teleported into sealed plastic containers, the report was published in 2010 by retired research chemist Dong Shen. The most fascinating part of this study, is that the teleportation techniques were taught to other students with a success rate of 40%. This information is published in his book, Supernormal.
>>
>>18348550
(((You)))
>>
I call bullshit
>>
Nanomachines protected with alchemy.

Watch ghost in the shell.

Retarded children programming defenses for eternity according to perfect civilization cycles. We operate according to thousands of years instead of short decades now. Plenty of people are attaining enlightenment and protecting less-aware beings.

It's basically the end of fear complete rape of every scientific invention possible for our species while protecting our livelihoods through the karma of well-proven individuals. Everyone is still a person on Earth and we can recognize that animals respond to our languages and behaviors as well. Given the synchronicity of neurochemistry between beings of physical proximity, animals participate in alchemical karma as well and are subject to nanomachine domination alongside normal human beings incapable of adjusting their own behavior.

We are an enlightened species.

We cannot suffer the injustices of inferior beings, squandering their efforts on selfish, destructive pleasures.
>>
Nobody was able to duplicate these experiments in controlled and rigorous circumstances.

Dr. Dean Radin, states:
"Evaluating the details and credibility of these studies have been difficult because many of the papers appear only in Chinese. The techniques have not yet been reported outside of China, and the experimental methods employed in conducting such tests do not appear to be as rigorously controlled as compared to typical Western methods…"
>>
>>18348564
>>18348583
>people too dumb to reconcile the fact that there is more besides consensus reality

>>18348601
>when you try to prove something by testing devised to disprove anything but what has already been found, you get negative results.
>>
Google Limetown
>>
>>18348601
Chinese languages allow the comprehension of ideas that western languages cannot accurately or adequately translate, particularly for the formulation of certain mathematical disciplines. This is good for much of the matrix math which generates our present computer-based infrastructure.

Many native western language speakers are automatically inferior in math and science to fluent Chinese mathematicians due to the ambiguity / poetry protocols present in western language - - far better for international business relationships than programming languages, despite English being a universal programming language for most consumer operating systems. Western justice systems are usually more forgiving because of this, as well as more suitable to establishing long-term laws that are better for normal behavior, rather than strict behavior protocols for non-sentient binary machines. The philosophical basis of our law encourages societies to form and grow of normal people, not program targeting algorithms and physics models forever.

Certain theories are probably unattainable in specific languages given that languages emerged from various environmental stresses - - this encourages different mathematical precision in relatively stable population groups, according to a calculus of economy or a social rhythm, depending on the historically native culture. It's a diversity of our perspective as human beings. Luckily we have enough translators and enough experts to create the possibility of real control for our intelligence and scientific progress.
>>
>>18348619
>when you try to prove something without testing it because you devised to disprove anything that could be presented as contrary to what you had already found on the internet, you get negative results.

>>18348633
>all that bullshit
Proofs?
>>
>>18348645
Go call your significant other bad things in your native language until they obviously feel bad . . . then realize that you could be trying to help that person get control of themselves together rather than demanding that they make sure your reality is perfectly adjusted for you.

Don't worry about understanding important behavior protocols for civilian units.
>>
>>18348645
I never attempted to prove anything, dumdums. I merely disproved your weak argument that was based on a clearly flawed system of "scientific proof"
>>
I have seen a vid where a group of people cured cancer with this. Why do we still have people that do not believe this? Or, rather, why do we have people in x who does not believe paranormal abilities?
>>
>>18348653
Doubt and skepticism are the most important intellectual resources we have for verifying technology, reverse engineering new technologies that are unknown to anyone on our planet, and ensuring that only the correct individuals participate in divisions of civilization capable of wielding godly powers like viruses or nuclear weapons. That intellectual resource is equally well protected by karma, as the skeptics and doubters are usually too vulnerable and fragile to understand anything like pushing the button on a nuclear detonation, or holding a child's face against the radioactive wall of a fission reactor.

There is nothing paranormal, really, just photo-optics, lasers, micro-structures, nanomachines, the complete neurochemical or electrical control of a person's brain with both finesse, accuracy, and clear targeting protocols, and well-adapted organizations and individuals willing to direct the activities of our species, in front and in charge.
>>
File: 1477491792837.jpg (10KB, 223x242px) Image search: [Google]
1477491792837.jpg
10KB, 223x242px
>>18348549
>nice contribution
>>
>>18348633
Intredasting
>>
>>18348669
It's normal, all the infrastructure was in place five years ago.

Don't waste resources on it. Find someone to marry.
>>
>It is thought that these gifted people have been able to tap into a quantum level, unobservable by the human eye..

Stupid as fuck. I understand Physicists don't quite understand quantum mechanics fully yet, but I hate seeing you fags scapegoat the shit out of it every time you need an explanation for something.
>>
>>18348651
>muh feelings

>>18348652
>attempted to prove chinese are somehow better than the anglosphere
Go worship your dog-eating chink buddies elswhere, Guanzhu.
>>
File: anime_dance_ts.gif (4MB, 839x464px) Image search: [Google]
anime_dance_ts.gif
4MB, 839x464px
>>18348599
>>18348658

It's encouraging to me that every person who is capable of understanding these ' technologies ' (applications of physical interactions) in a way that tends towards automation, is also capable of seeing what the final result of that automation would be--and is properly disgusted by it, except for those who exercise automation of spiritual principles in the privacy of their own selves.

The physicists who were smart enough to design the atom bomb unilaterally agreed to never use it. With the required intelligence came the realization of what an awful chain of events that begin, and how any other decision path was preferable. It was meant as a physical representation of a reminder, a threat of what *COULD* be,.

And then a numb, dumb soldier boy took it, and flew it over.

That's the failing of technology--it puts power into the hands of people who don't deserve to handle it, because they never went through the trials necessary to arrive at that technology. Since then, it became necessary to fracture the great minds of scientists into dogmatic thinking, and paralyze them with perpetual self doubt.

>>18348583
>>18348601
>>18348645

Apparently it worked.
"I doubt that is true."
"Okay."
And no scientific knowledge was gained. Self inflicted mental paralysis.

There's some applicable metaphor concerning fish and fishing rods here, where truth takes the form of the fish.
>>
File: anime_dance_st.gif (1009KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
anime_dance_st.gif
1009KB, 500x281px
In other words, technology when used for self betterment and assistance in the gaining of new ability is the proper use after all. But those who take on the burden of thinking for themselves have seem to (thankfully) all caught on that one should be careful about making figurative atom bombs for those who lack the mental wherewithal to arrive at the principles necessary to design it for themselves, because if they needed power in the first place, they probably don't deserve it in the form of technology they don't understand.

Or said in reverse, there's apparently a worldwide education system, whereby the knowledge of how to arrive at the principles necessary to design technology for oneself is encoded in the lesson whereby one first learns its proper usage, ensuring that those who desire power first, must first learn when NOT to use it. It's a work in progress, but seems to be accelerating by my account.

Thus is the difference between an organic fighter, and a dumb, numb gun. When an organic fighter decides to inflict violence, it does so by knowing exactly what pain it will cause. Compare this to an automated drone, that hides the violence behind a low resolution screen, and a cartoonish plume of smoke with every kill. This is not good. A person who kills should feel the warmth of their opponent on their hands, in their face, and know with great intimacy what it is they are attempting to bring into the world with that action. It is a fortunate thing then that, using technology to enhance empathy rather than screening it out, is so much more powerful.
>>
File: anime_dance_tt.gif (2MB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
anime_dance_tt.gif
2MB, 500x279px
This is approximately what the Chinese have 'discovered.' In truth, it's what they have known for a very, very long time, but lacked the computers to utilize with. The west brought them digitalization, but the East knew what to do with it. Slowly, through the Chinese telephone, this knowledge is making its way back West, not to the lab coats scientists with their atom bombs, and planes that drop them, but to exactly all of those who have the wisdom to know when NOT to use technology, in favor of organic ability.
>>
File: hehehe.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
hehehe.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>18348701
>>
File: 1472800851083.jpg (31KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1472800851083.jpg
31KB, 960x960px
>>18348675
Then perhaps you should learn to understand quantum mechanics fully, so that when a person casually mentions it in a sentence, rather than becoming incensed at their perceived vaguery, and concluding that it was a scapegoat designed to evade your understanding, you instead actually just know what's being communicated.

I will start you off with this post--notice how there are two mutually exclusive ways to understand a vague comment. One where you understand that which was communicated, and one where you do not. You might even say that the two possibilities are in a super position with each other.
Wait for it.
Take a deep breath.
When you're finished being upset that I implied thoughts could be things that have super positions, consider that well of course they have. What on Earth did you think probability was? If you like. Or don't. It's your mind, do what you will with it.
>>
>>18348739
>Literally I don't understand quantum mechanics

Most people are not that intelligent.
>>
I swear to god there's something to your dancing anime girls, and when I find what it is you'll have some serious explaining to do.

For now you are correct, and we should be careful.
>>
>>18348543
>document
>confirmation
oh ok, these words will surely make me believe that these things are confirmed and real
Come on anon, get real. That's like me telling you I'm a dragon and you believe it.
By the way, I'm a dragon.
>>
>>18348543

>Paper publication date on website
>January 1, 1900

Wut
>>
really makes you think
>>
>>18348820
Doesn' it.

Bears can't get their heads out of it.
>>
>>18348701
/pol/ ignoramus spotted.
Get well soon buddy.
>>
>Chinese "science" during the 1980's.

LOOOLOL.

>Scientists attempting philosophy and doing terrible at it.

>Quantum woo bullshit.

>Institute of Noetic Sciences

Bullshit bullshit. It's exactly similar to a creationist institute saying that they've found evidence of creationism.

>>18348619
>>when you try to prove something by testing devised to disprove anything but what has already been found, you get negative results.

Are you fucking kidding me? I've heard of this before, but to see this abject stupidity in the wild is something else. "You can't prove me wrong because trying to do so makes the stuff I am claiming not work." Take a vow of silence for the rest of your life to spare humanity from your stupidity.
>>
>>18348739
Probability is a human measure of certainty, not an aspect of reality. You're conflating probability in the general sense with the quantum mechanical use of it. Say I flip a coin. If it is a mathematically perfect coin, the probability is 50/50 that it will be heads. Because real coins aren't perfect it's a 51 percent probability. Now imagine what happens during the coin toss: this probability will change as the coin settles, reaching 75%, then up to 99%, and then 100% as it has fully settled. Nothing about the coin toss changed, only our knowledge of it.

This is fucking obvious to anyone who isn't so ignorant as to be functionally retarded.
>>
File: anime-reaction-mouf.png (283KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
anime-reaction-mouf.png
283KB, 500x706px
>>18348848
>Are you fucking kidding me? I've heard of this before, but to see this abject stupidity in the wild is something else. "You can't prove me wrong because trying to do so makes the stuff I am claiming not work." Take a vow of silence for the rest of your life to spare humanity from your stupidity.

That's not the correct English criticism, in response to what you quoted. Try reading it once more:

>when you try to prove something by testing devised to disprove anything but what has already been found, you get negative results.

The proper pseudo-skeptic response to that would be to mention falsifiability, double blind tests, perhaps to go off the wall with slippery slopes. Probably link to rational wiki to prove your point, or something.

Instead, what you did was this:

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

Which isn't even the right informal logical fallacy to reproach what anon said.

Did you just have that reply ready and raring to go, and popped it in response to the first post you thought might be loosely applicable, or something?

You kind of remind me of a performance artist, but for what a pseudo-skeptic would be like. Rather than actually using logical argumentation, you just kind of choose at random the kinds of sentences a pseudo-skeptic might probable respond with in any given situation.

You go, anon, you crazy beatnick you.

>*chikkity pah pah* Begging the Question *snappity clap clap* Appeal to Ignorance *word*
>>
>>18348543
yeah yeah yeah. Super powers this and that. Anyone who disagrees will be told they are retarded and closed minded despite not getting any proof whatsoever other than just stories.
Then someone is going to post up that video of that chinese guy burning a newspaper with his hands
>>
>>18348873
I hope you're enjoying yourself, because this moment passing will either be remembered or forgotten

Are you really content with the work you do here?
>>
File: anime_dance.gif (483KB, 243x270px) Image search: [Google]
anime_dance.gif
483KB, 243x270px
>>18348870
>Probability is a human measure of certainty, not an aspect of reality.

Ah. Because it's obvious.

Can't really argue with that. From within your own perspective, your reasoning is ironclad.

Wouldn't it be odd though, if it turned out that human consciousness was an emergent property of reality? A reality which is quantum in nature, even? But I suppose you'll never experience a reality in which that possibility seems true, if you've already decided to experience a reality in which that possibility seems false.
>>
File: 773945.jpg (10KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
773945.jpg
10KB, 200x150px
>>18348889
>>
>>18348904
So you expect me to remember this?
Green hair, orange eyes, grey skin

pink clouds, blue glass, Green sky, pink rocks,
>>
>>18348848
Chinese science is perfected around the lul unfortunately.

It is not bullshit. The English Imperialists hated laughter because of its connection to religious ennui.

>Take a vow of silence for the rest of your life to spare humanity from your stupidity.

Perfectly doable. Become buddha or complete schizophrenic according to the laws and customs that respect you.

Earth's still sick and some people can't understand this at all.
>>
>>18348925
mlp shit is bannable offence outside of /mlp/
gtfo neckbeard
>>
>>18348937
I wasn't aware...
>>
This sounds exactly like all the "heros" and such that came about from Russia during the Cold War.

Tl;dr Chinese propaganda
>>
These test results were faked.
>>
>>18348990
just fucking google it

who is google anymore

it seems

. . .

painful to want that much information altogether
>>
>>18348599
Woah, a schizophrenic in this thread, who woulda thunk...
>>
>>18348739
>>18348901
retard weaboo
>>
>>18349225
Never understimate that particular weaboo.

I mean it.
>>
>>18348543
>China
Are you kidding?
they'd say anything to boost their ratings.
>>cia document
they probably shared it for lulz

tl;dr china is no joke but they fake a lot of studies.
>>
>>18348543
>Actually look at the document
>It's a time line, doesn't confirm anything other than third, possibly fourth hand reports of this stuff.
>Oh wait, I'm on /x/, they would obsess over a facebook post 'confirming psychic abilities' under the right circumstances'.

You tards should keep your mouths shut until you have something more substantial, you really are shooting yourselves in the feet when you make yourselves look this stupid.
>>
>>18349255
Really you should find and organize the people with karmic memories into useful groups and integrate them into good industries and practices.

There are plenty of people without perfect / decent memories as well, and are equally useful to people with higher levels of intelligence.
>>
>>18349261
>karmic memories

Should I pretend to know what that is?
>>
>>18348724
>That's the failing of technology--it puts power into the hands of people who don't deserve to handle it, because they never went through the trials necessary to arrive at that technology

fuck off. they gubment wanted to do it and sanctioned the development. They knew what they were doing. your goody feel good memeposting disgusts me.
>>
That was a long time ago.
What happened to the places and the people now?
>>
>>18349278
>gubment

America's retarded, fractured CIA is currently being resolved by people who are serious in their desires to protect people by participating in telecommunications regulation. Most people caught up in this sorting process are being mentally annihilated and confused by the reconfiguration.

>fear
Some of it's drugs, some of it's being expected to be noticed by hundreds if not thousands of Americans on a daily basis because of the atrocities committed between warring nationalities / organizations in the previous hundred years of subtle warfare.

>creative processes
There are numerous events which allow well-equipped organizations with all the technology and disciplines to remove the lingering effects of some of those atrocities - - creative fervor enables people to work through some of the things could not imagine being wrongly caught up in.

>>18349284
>time warps

Well, we still have to organize ourselves for political processes lasting hundreds of years and enabling the federally regulated transportation between planets / star systems. People are currently being conditioned to endure this, if they qualify or are expected to naturally desire participation in space-age technology.
>>
Garbage thread full of schizophrenics without any sources/citations/elaboration for any claims made. On top of that, people operating from an alternate consensus of reality treat that as though it's primary and shared between everyone else but themselves. Madness.
>>
>>18349370

>but themselves
*when it's only by themselves
>>
http://www.fas.org/sgp/eprint/teleport.pdf (page 65-72)
anyone want to check the credibility of this?
im not exactly the best at source checking but fuck i hope this is legit
the us air force themselves talking about "bioenergetics"
>>
>>18349415
US Air Force consolidates some of the top level international intelligence communities, alongside Mossad and the organization that regulates nanomachines.
>>
>>18349640
so, probably legit?
>>
Annoying purple prose walls of shit with poor grammar. Sure, geniuses.
>>
File: akira-bike-4.jpg (121KB, 640x818px) Image search: [Google]
akira-bike-4.jpg
121KB, 640x818px
So Tokyo is gonna blow up in the next Olympics right?
>>
>>18348543
How do you get to see the ACTUAL document from the CIA website?
>>
Uh oh, you friccin moron! You just got nutted on! Send this to 10 other fags to totally nut on them.
>>
Hmmm nice find, OP.

Gonna look into this...
>>
>>18348599
Does this mean all meat eating by humans is wrong?

I want a thorough argument, not a simple hes or no.
>>
this happens often in china, because almost all chinese are atheist
being an atheist makes you a wizard enlightened by their own intelligence
>>
>>18350463
no they just eat a lot of chili.
>>
>>18348543
I can manifest what I want.
>>
>>18350498
ok I'll try that
I'll come back when I'm smart
>>
>>18348543
Bullshit, perhaps remote viewing is possible in some way, but teleporting matter around with just you mind? No.

I don't see how one could convince millions of external particles to rearrange at another position keeping the same shape.

And aside that even remote viewing, if it is in fact posssible, can only fetch images from memories from self or others, just for the fact that our brains are similar, there could be some exchange through some sort of resonance. It's definitely not possible to see directly a location, there's simply no way your brain could know how to decode to mental images without some sort of middleman, that provides such translation, as our eyes do.

I don't want to be a pessimist, but most of this stuff is certainly a hoax.
>>
>>18350445
No because "all-life" and "consciousness" must ultimately be understood as two inseparable sides of the same coin (experiments with music show that plants are receptive to sensual inputs just like animals) --- and all animal life feeds on life. So as long as we cannot do photosynthesis, it is equally acceptable or "immoral" to eat either plants or animals. Must be why the native (mid/northern) americans had no qualms thriving largely of bison (caribou in the very far north) and little else, while at the same time cultivating sacral respect for all nature around them. Or so the myth goes.
>>
>>18350597
>Bullshit, perhaps remote viewing is possible in some way, but teleporting matter around with just you mind? No.
Partially agree: for any "truly practical" purposes (home removals, transportation, erecting buildings etc) no animal's biology (including ours) seems to be equipped with such power.

But if the question is, "how implausible is it that out of 7 billion people, a couple dozens can after months (or years) of (inadvertent or intentional) training perform (esp. when 'energetically undisturbed' or quantum-wise unobserved) 'useless' but stunning teleports that target (A) very small and light objects, (B) a very short distance and time, and (C) say perhaps only for 10-40% of attempts?", I'd wager, "not entirely implausible".
>>
>>18348543
many words, zero proofs
>>
>>18350658
this

Why is there this meme that respecting the sanctity of nature = not eating meat?

The fuck?
Then what the fuck do wolves eat?
Oh that's right, they eat meat.
Is a wolf suddenly any less sacred?
No? Then why us?

It's arrogance is what it is.
Superiority complexes abound...
>>
>>18350692
I like this attitude towards it.

You admit it's unlikely, but you also admit that many things are unlikely and still occur... so why would we make an arbitrary exception in this case?

It's just as likely as me ever getting a gf...
So basically what I'm saying is that if I get a gf magic is confirmed for real and the joke's on all of you!
>>
File: 1478841697126.jpg (256KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1478841697126.jpg
256KB, 1024x768px
... confirm? It has always been out in the open...
>>
In greek and roman antiquity society was full of mystery cults. led by people who supposedly knew all but did very little with it, other than feeling superior because of their mastorbatury knowlegde. It seems that /x/ is full of these so-called "mystics"
>>
File: 111132118 .jpg (32KB, 429x562px) Image search: [Google]
111132118 .jpg
32KB, 429x562px
>>
File: 2904879703_222f87623b.jpg (156KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
2904879703_222f87623b.jpg
156KB, 375x500px
>>
File: three.png (2MB, 2814x2174px) Image search: [Google]
three.png
2MB, 2814x2174px
>>
File: time_error.jpg (107KB, 936x768px) Image search: [Google]
time_error.jpg
107KB, 936x768px
>>
File: 0cDd0ccd0.jpg (65KB, 836x470px) Image search: [Google]
0cDd0ccd0.jpg
65KB, 836x470px
>>
File: dali_lama.jpg (50KB, 360x404px) Image search: [Google]
dali_lama.jpg
50KB, 360x404px
>>
File: despair_endless.jpg (351KB, 792x1080px) Image search: [Google]
despair_endless.jpg
351KB, 792x1080px
>>
>>18350597
>>18350692
>>18350729
Also see pic at
>>18350922
>>
>>18350959
That article makes no sense.
Of course the sound waves affect other particles, how the fuck would we hear otherwise ?!?!

God dancing damn, jesus fuck. If at least they wrote that whatr the dudes were thinking was affecting the quantum states maybe perhaps it could have been interesting.
No, they had to sperg about words. As if a fucking quantum could unerstand words! WORDS! What if the words mean some other thing in another language ?!
>>
>>18350692
100% plausible and possible circa 1965, albeit through torturous means which dehumanized the original organization responsible for the current technology crisis / plateau.

>>18350724
Our diets affect our mood and behavior . . . animal meat, when not stripped of its natural hormones can incite incredible natural aggression. Vegetarian diets do not naturally possess this behavior under normal circumstances.

>>18350735
Looks pretty invasive / Catholic.

>>18350758
>>18350758
>>18350758
obscurantism is always unavailable to dishonorable civilians under any circumstances regardless of financial status, given the control circumstances involving nanomachines . . . you are transparent and prone to cancer anywhere under any circumstance because of the unlawful practices and myopic vendettas of idiots with small, evil minds
>>
>it's quantum, you wouldn't understand
>it's statistics, you wouldn't understand
>it's Chinese, you wouldn't understand
>the tests can't be replicated with western society? you wouldn't understand

truth is a universal language. The laws of physics apply the same to me as it does to someone in Thailand, New York, Australia, and so forth. If the findings don't translate across a global audience, it's not truth then.

Scientific discoveries and hypothesis must prove to outsiders, even skeptics, that the findings are truthful. Even the most skeptical person cannot deny the existence of gravity, because it's a truth.

These findings don't seem to hold up to that test.
>>
Is this real?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oz5ovVVdJw
>>
>>18351385
Lawfulness is necessary in order to sufficiently regulate the activities which generate findings, the information of findings, and automatic sensors and triggers for justice within a lawful system.

This system can't actually be subject to a corporate entity of independent leadership, nor a democratically elected position. Without everyone agreeing that the most qualified people are

a) available to monitor information
b) are serious and respectful in how they monitor the intimate information of other people's lives
c) capable of logically, intellectually, and spiritually separating themselves from the awkwardness of their work by natural means of controlling their empathy and emotional responses

Corporations, organizations which are purchased through money, and business which can be purchased through bartering systems are too unstable over periods of decades, let alone centuries, to adequately support information control. Justice which can be bought, or removed through forcible rape of purchased or coerced civilian mobs, automatically compromises the security of information for people who actually need privacy or the watchful eyes of people who won't masturbate to or disturb what they are watching. It is common sense to any species with the telecommunications technology such as we are capable of comfortably and safely enjoying.

We don't want voyeurs and potential rapists/slavers looking at normal family life.
>>
>>18351465
Yet that's happening right now with the FBI...
>>
>>18351489
There's only one organization with the jurisdiction, ability, and protocols/human operatives capable of compromising the normal behavior of out-of-control people.

>There is nothing paranormal, really, just photo-optics, lasers, micro-structures, nanomachines, the complete neurochemical or electrical control of a person's brain with both finesse, accuracy, and clear targeting protocols, and well-adapted organizations and individuals willing to direct the activities of our species, in front and in charge.

These people are equally capable of relaxing, remaining calm, and behaving essentially normally under the same military scenario.
>>
>>18348633
>Chinese languages allow the comprehension of ideas that western languages cannot accurately or adequately translate, particularly for the formulation of certain mathematical disciplines.

that's a lot of Bologney
>>
A few years ago a little girl got paraded around all of the tv channels because she supposedly had Xray vision. I think she was Russian.
>>
Scientists will never understand how these things work. It is just not their field. Quantum bullshit is bullshit, because there is tradition, if you know - you know.
>>
>>18348599
At least try to make coherent sentences when you shitpost. Instead of watching anime open a grammar book.
>>
All this thread tells me is that, to this day, there is not a single board on this site where people are more inept at expressing their ideas however stupid they are in proper English than /x/. You people are not only either delusional or role playing, but you're above all borderline illiterate.
>>
>>18348543
>quantum
Y'know, I'm really miffed that the public perverts the fuck out of that word.
>HEY! LET'S JUST SLAP THE WORD "QUANTUM" ON TOP OF THAT SHIT AND IT SOUNDS SUPER SCIENCE-Y AND LEGIT!
While I dont doubt the existence of the impossible, please lets cut this bullshit at the source and stop sci-fi from slamming the "QUANTUM" button without first having a non-pseudo-scientific understanding of the word to begin with.
>>
>>18348739
A merry bazinga to you too my friend.
>>
>>18352829
>While I dont doubt the existence of the impossible

Indeed there are many things that are impossible why would anyone doubt that.

As for the quantum part, the word is an easy way to jsut describe anything kind of sci-fi-ish and it's there to stay.
>>
Sceptics are underaged and haven't evolved long enough to appreciate the magical side to life.

Believers are gifted and privileged enough to have age and wisdom on their side, only 1 percent of the population suffers from an extreme Mental Illness. There are a large number of nonsensical comments in this thread which is empirical proof of this fact, in short you aren't the small segment who have managed to penetrate terrestrial realities and branch into the world that has been scripted for Centuries but privy to a few who are advanced in in an Evolutionary Perspective.
>>
Yeah, I wanna see a believer winning Randi's challenge first.
>>
>>18352895

The concept of Heaven and Hell exists in all Cultures.

Psychosis is Hell.

Recovery is Heaven.

Put into a Western Friendly Interpretation.

A Common Path for the Enlightened.
>>
>>18352906
>>
>>18348725
>>18348727
>Edgelord tier.
>>
>>18349218
Schizo here reporting in to say this shit is hogwash.
I balance my autism tier-imagination with classic racism.
>>
>>18350515
Yeah but that's like saying hurr durr I can think therefor I am if and only if I have a well established and secure environment to never challenge my psycho-babble horseshit.
>>
i am become death. destroyer of worlds
>>
>>18351407

Can somebody explain this video?
>>
>>18349771
KANEEEDAAA!
>>
>>18349777
You don't, because it either doesn't exist, or came to different conclusions than those of OP and was discarded.
>>
>>18351597
This is utter bullshit and a misconception stemming from a misunderstanding of certain linguistic staples like "hurr muh Norwegian language has words for 'licking moose asshole while being comfy in a rural setting' ".
True, it has those words, and we have the descriptive and emotional faculties needed to decipher those words, as presented above. So while there may be no SL>TL equivalents IN THE FORM OF A SINGLE WORD, there's still place for explanation.
>>
File: pressure melted.png (6KB, 458x133px) Image search: [Google]
pressure melted.png
6KB, 458x133px
>>18348633
Andrew Wiles. Fermat's Last Theorem.
Grigori Perelman. Poincaré Conjecture.
Have a look at this:
http://stats.areppim.com/stats/stats_fieldsxcapita.htm.
Now get bent, retard.
>>
>>18353282
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2ZQOzb1Kq4

this was the first related video...
>>
>>18348739

Stop twiddling your neck beard jesus
>>
File: ebola.jpg (32KB, 362x285px) Image search: [Google]
ebola.jpg
32KB, 362x285px
prune delete or i crash 4chan
>>
>>18353366
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kBvQKqkGFQ
>>
this is it moot that stalker female form 4chan put a needle in my penis
>>
we hear him thining i should nto of looked at it
>>
People in this thread seem more concerned about sounding smart for their creative writing class than actually wanting to divulge info in a digestable manner.

What could have been an interesting thread turned into a pseudoscientific neckbeard circle jerk.

Stay classy, x.
>>
>>18353441
>looking for actual intellectual and spiritual discourse instead of a huge ego circlejerk on 4chan
>>
>>18348724
>>18348725
>>18348727
Then a nuclear bomb sends every single thing they knew and cared straight to hell.
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.