[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have these visions in my sleel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Alright, this might seem pretty crazy and pathetic, but for the last couple of months, i realized that some weird shit has been going in my life, during my sleep, I would see EXACTLY AND HOW things are gonna happen to me, obviously it took me sometime to discover this,
This is how the process goes, during my sleep I see visions of what's gonna happen to my surroundings only, people who I can interact with, but NOT THINGS, for example I had plans on bidding on matches for tomorrow, and thought that maybe I could see a vision of that specific scene, but no, I couldn't, I'm telling you, its really horrific, I've seen some bad things that are going to happen to me and decided to avoid it, bit somehow, worst things happened because I've avoided that scene, ive also somehow herd people talking about how trump won the elections ONE DAY before the prisdency, and this thing, my vision could extend, Ive seen a llot of people protesting in front of the white house, and seen some blood, what the fuck is going on? I really want to stop this fucking crap.
>>
File: chrome_2016-11-19_16-23-28.png (49KB, 636x515px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-11-19_16-23-28.png
49KB, 636x515px
>>18350595
visions from god

"Thus you will know that I am in the midst of Israel, And that I am the LORD your God, And there is no other; And My people will never be put to shame. 28"It will come about after this That I will pour out My Spirit on all mankind; And your sons and daughters will prophesy, Your old men will dream dreams, Your young men will see visions

pray to jesus christ really anon
>>
>>18350922
>Your old men will dream dreams, Your young men will see visions
Confirmed, OP is either a young man or an old man.
>>
Well you need to just like sleep until you don't wake up
>>
>>18350595
um
vaccines are little microscopic UFOs; but more importantly MUTANTS and monsters. so your dreams may be your subconcious speaking from your galatic cells to your concious brain

also beds may be antenna arrays (how a antenna works? radio excites the electrons of metal); specifically coil arrays (google coil array, its for MRI; taking images of the brain), now a coil creates a magnetic field (or radio field), kind of like a hamster ball for your cell nucleus, and down your back runs the nervous system, so are they for biohacking? noboyd knows youtube/aman apeman

cheers.
>>
>>18350595
Yea I get the same thing except it shows me exact moments in time sometimes its takes a couple months sometimes its a day to happen
>>
>>18350595
They're called pre-cognition dreams they're much more common than people let on.

Personally I would suggest a few things that might make them worse to start.

The dreams are likely priming you to save yourself or someone else once you understand the ballance of everything and how to think ahead.

questions are you on any SSRIs or anti depresents?
>>
>>18350595
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_fHa73_nOg
>>
>>18350595
>I have these visions in my sleel
>sleel
Poor grammar discredits you, you're full of shit, and you're gay.
>>
>>18353083
>typographical shiggedy diggedy
>poor grammiddy whammidy doodle

Ding dang a bim bam boodle
>>
>>18353083
Sleep deprivation is noot a joke and OP maybe a faggot but he may also need our council.
>>
>>18353083
>2016
>taking a typo for a grammar mistake
Have you ever considered giving up on this sad, sad world? If not, please do.
Sincerely,
Humankind
>>
>>18350595
What is sleel? like muslim sleep?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.