[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm haunted by some synchronicities at all times (confirmation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

File: nuit.png (2MB, 844x1160px) Image search: [Google]
nuit.png
2MB, 844x1160px
I'm haunted by some synchronicities at all times (confirmation bias is already discarded at this point); and I don't know if its my own obsession who feeds them and attracts them (thus making a vicious circle) or something else, an external energy that puts them there, maybe to feed on attention or something. They feel pretty negative to me.
I'm thinking on making an automatic writing session to know if there is something to know about that force (what it is, what does it want, etc); but I don't know if I should. Is there any inherent danger that the force will possess or gain hold over me by doing it? I've never done anything like that. How should I approach it?
Should I do a banish prior to it? Or would the banishment also banish the entity to interrogate?
>>
File: 56d.jpg (41KB, 401x400px) Image search: [Google]
56d.jpg
41KB, 401x400px
Nigga. Even those frog meme threads weren't this retarded. At least make it believable if you're gonna play pretend instead of going for this stilted horse shit.

/thread
>>
File: Decarabia.png (12KB, 953x460px) Image search: [Google]
Decarabia.png
12KB, 953x460px
Yes do a ritual for me and I shall show you that there is nothing to fear so long as you still recognize the grace of God
>>
File: 1477984247430.jpg (130KB, 1000x663px) Image search: [Google]
1477984247430.jpg
130KB, 1000x663px
>>18348139
Describe the synchronicities.
> They feel pretty negative to me
Then do something to stop them happening in your life.

>I'm thinking on making an automatic writing session
>How should I approach it?
>Should I do a banish prior to it? Or would the banishment also banish the entity to interrogate?
I'd try something else to deal with it.
>>
>>18348139
I think i know what you're talking about. Over time you will learn to shut it down. Ignoring everything becomes second nature. Also, don't ever do acid.
>>
File: ripples.jpg (107KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
ripples.jpg
107KB, 480x640px
I maybe had some this past year. Never dove into this Jungian aspect.

I am a Christian and I ascribe this to seeing God's guidence. You just have to see it. Or maybe it is all in my head. Maybe both.

I thought some back luck was God punishing me, but I do not believe that. Shit happens. We make what we make of the random wicked fallen world we live in. God is goodness, God is Love. We need to see this. We need to see Him in the little good in this wicked world. Find the silver lining. He is hiding there. Find Iesus behind the sofa.
>>
>>18348196
>>18348196
>Also, don't ever do acid.
lol, you speak from experience? Funny enough, I often think that If I did acid by chance or by error, I'll go totally mad because of this thing. I can't even have a drink.
>>
File: weed.jpg (87KB, 514x523px) Image search: [Google]
weed.jpg
87KB, 514x523px
>>18348862
Smoke weed and watch reality implode.

>dat singularity
>>
>>18348139
synchronicities are common to show you the nature of the reality, which is purely subjective through vibrations that feed good or bad, whatever you were focusing on

Dont feed negative patterns, you have no possessions to fear, as long as you dont start alligning yourself with their low vibrations
>>
>>18350407
>>18350407
what do you mean by singularity? Also, no weed either. I need all my sober senses to handle panick attacks when this things start to happen
>>
>>18350474
humble and deep thanks anon
>>
File: Tom-Bagshaw-art-1807.jpg (114KB, 700x1002px) Image search: [Google]
Tom-Bagshaw-art-1807.jpg
114KB, 700x1002px
I dunno if this counts. I was getting into this one author. I enjoyed him when I was younger, but was diving into this lesser known stuff. I had put an image from one of those books up in a nook in new apartment bedroom. (Pic unrelated. Just more from the OP pic's artist.) Then I decided to paint my room to match.

Then I hear from an ex. She had gone away to a college on another coast. She was home and wanted to go out to dinner. We end up talking. She talks about this great writing professor she has. She calls him by his first name. Either she said it differently or I just never made the connection. Later I realized it was probably this author I always liked and had really gotten into of late.

She either didn't know all his books or just knew him as a teacher. She didn't notice the image on my wall. I did have various posters and prints up, some also matching the color of the room.

Things don't really get romantic. I sleep on the couch. She crashes in my room. Next day we have lunch and she takes a cab to catch the train back to her family's house. I go back to my green room. She had checked her email before she left. She forgot the e-mail open. It was from the professor. I started looking at it before realizing what it was. I saw enough to realize they were 'involved' somehow.

Being the honest idiot I was, next time we messaged each other I said what I saw and said I was okay with it. I had heard of another friend who was involved with a professor. She brushed it off, said it wasn't anything big. Never really maintained contact with her after.

Only much later did I make the connection who the professor was. Just a weird coincidence that this author I had suddenly grown so obsessed over was involved with this ex I ran into again and broke my heart all over again?
>>
DO NOT BLASPHEME THE HOLY SPIRIT

>>AFAIK THE ONLY SUCCESS YOU WILL FIND ACCORDING TO MY RESEARCH IS BASED ON BIBLICAL REFERENCES TO DEMONIC ACTIVITY AFAIK THE BIBLE SAYS HARP MUSIC, AND BELIEVING JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD IS THE ONLY WAY TO COMBAT AFFLICTION BY UNHOLY PHENOMENA, AS FAR AS SNAPPING MEMBERS OF YOUR HOUSE HOLD OUT OF RAGE ADDICTION KEEPING YOU FROM RESTING OR REMAINING IN UNINTERRUPTED WORSHIP PEACEFULLY I SUGGEST MAKING A VERY LOUD CRACKING NOISE EX. DROP A FLAT Piece OF WOOD ON TO ANOTHER Piece OF WOOD FROM A HIGH DISTANCE.

>>I think certain books are attributed to paul which likely were not written by him, and books written by him are attributed to others. I stick to the Old testament and 4 synoptic gospels name the red text that lies therein. I think The day of The LORD is not dictated by the book of revelation which I believe to be mostly or entirely fabricated for a number of reasons.

>>Boards like these are populated by shills(high turn over rate), roleplayers, captives of various cults like scientology and type C islamists; the latter two tend to be severely dependant on benzodiazepine medication (if they EVER stop using). These users are posing as a conglomerate of a small cheerful tight knit group of empathetic comrades who practice sorcery with with no effects. Don't be naive these are no 'Empaths'.
>>
>>18352928
you get the fuck out of 4chan you asshole
>>
>>18352928
inject snake venom
>>
>>18351712
I can't believe you got cucked by your favorite author
>>
>>18348139
Try to learn more about the entity first. I am influenced by a positive being but it took me awhile to piece it together
>>
>>18348139

Just stick your dick in them if they look anything like your pic

If not, just stick your dick in them
>>
File: spirit.jpg (11KB, 236x235px) Image search: [Google]
spirit.jpg
11KB, 236x235px
>>18348139
Be conscious of saying things like vicious cycle. Don't think you can never leave it. It will only amplify your anxiety.
>>
>>18354608
Is just a way to make anon understand. but I get your point. Thank you!
>>
>>18348862
I always feel like Im going really insane when I try acid, its okay... I think its fine for a one time experience (good set and setting).
>>
Don't try to avoid. You attract that you want to avoid, and repel that which you desire too much.
>>
Same here. Synchronicity everywhere. Im not even surprised anymore. Idk why it happens. But shit happens IG.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.