[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Late night Early Morning discussion general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: SquaringTheCircle.jpg (50KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
SquaringTheCircle.jpg
50KB, 385x385px
Why are you up /x/? What has been plaguing your mind recently? Come and discuss what ever it may be.
>>
>>18347484
haven't found a way to escape the simulation yet.
>>
>>18347517
Are you waiting for a sign or someone or are you searching to figure it out? Also what makes you believe you are in a simulation?
>>
i am always awake

>tfw shambles
>>
>>18347517

I got the key , come and go inside and out the simulation all the time.

Just ask God in a sincere and humble way for your key.
>>
>>18347534
insomnia anon?
>>
I've been doing some research lately and am looking to conduct some experiments. a passing idea came to me in the last few days while I've been looking at wiring diagrams, what if summoning symbols and glyphs and the likes are ancient wiring diagrams.
(i know it'd be likely we found evidence of such things being made, but it could be just as likely they are combining those elements or aspects in some way without the use of wires or physical circuitry )
so for those that summon, or think they can or are just interested by that stuff and have glyphs or symbols that are real and you or someone else on /x/ didn't make up it would be much appreciated if yous could post them.
i'll post a thread in a few days to a week with any results i get basing circuitry off of them
>>
My life is uber boring and I need something that reminds me there is more than this boring life.

hopefully one day have friends to discuss and excercise mythical stuff as rituals, magick etc...
>>
>>18347484
havent comedown off acid.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
>>18347567
>>
My brand new, expensive computer keeps crashing on video games.
>>
File: time-1.gif (2MB, 468x500px) Image search: [Google]
time-1.gif
2MB, 468x500px
>>
>>18347484
>Late night Early Morning discussion general

What are time zones?
>>
I'm obsessed with this man who I believe loves me, too. But I don't know whether he wants to be with me. I mean, I'm pretty sure he'd be okay with it. But I'm nervous af about going to see him again. I'm terrified, scared, whatever. But I need to see him again soon. I miss him.
>>
>>18351822

this is what i've been trying to decipher in my free time
>>
Trying to figure out why people would use occultic methods to attack others for things as petty as not reciprocating love or saying you don't like them.

Like really bro? Goddamn son, that's a weak fuckin ego you have there.
>>
The coming hyper reality.

The world is a science fiction movie.
>>
>>18351832
We'll see on your birthdayparty this month
>>
I want to live with a vampire as it's slave until it decides to turn me.

That's all I can think about.
>>
>>18347567

>not realizing the intent Crowley and other OG Fags had for using a k in the spelling
>believing the stated reason

You younger generations are a hoot. You "pursue" hidden knowledge but accept surface answers to questions.
>>
>>18351919
Thank you. :)
>>
File: IMG_2883.jpg (699KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2883.jpg
699KB, 1920x1080px
Terrible terrible insomnia. I rarely sleep, and instead of even resting a bit I just skip the night and just go on to the next day, tired, but not able to just sleep. So Kanu things are on my mind, anon. And I won't lie, I'm suicidal. I'm 18, and people tell me all the time how the world is in my hand, how I can be anything I want. I do have goals, currently studying for a degree in software to better my resume, self taught myself programming and design at the start of 15. Paid courses online and shit. But, I have these huge day dreams of uniting humanity one day, being seen as a global national entity rather than a divided narrow minded nationality. But, we both know the world isn't a Disney movie. My childhood was rough anon....really rough. I guess it adds to my pessimism, never having a belonging, and constantly being mentally and physically hurt. Especially physical...dad was an alcoholic. My memory allows me to have near photographic recall due to A.D.D and I guess my INTJ MBTI type, and it shocks me of everything I know, given I had to learn it all alone. Teachers even gave me shit, because...well, I have trouble connecting with people. I remember senior year before graduation how my IT teacher said in a loud voice how I need to talk to people and I need to learn to communicate. There's so much pent up sadness inside me anon, and I know one day I will die by my own hands, if a natural disaster doesn't before. There's so much I want to do, there's so much I've seen. Being depressed made me be on watchpeopledie and gore threads often, not because I liked death, but because it made me feel. I could put myself into any perspective, even if I didn't want to, I have no choice. Even the bullies, alcoholic dad, and teachers. Hence, my worthlessness. I feel the key to uniting humanity is by achieving great feats of interplanetary independence. But with all the wars, crime, and extreme hatred that comes fro, everywhere, I'm beginning to doubt myself. Why bother.
>>
>>18352970
Sorry for the typos, so many things are on my mind. And it's another sleepless night that still affects my performance of such until I pop another Adderall to compensate. I could sleep on the, fine, it's really not due to drugs. It's just even since I began really looking for some spiritual help, feeling so fucking alone, never feeling like I belong, or even matter. Not that I am, I know we all come here with nothing, so entitlement is something out of my view. I'm just tired. And sometimes, alone, i cry a quiet whimper, maybe 2-3AM, when everything is quiet and dark, looking out at the sky, wondering why I was forced to exist at all. And having the silence and stillness of the sir provide me an answer of nothing even listening. I'm weary, and there were periods where I was worse than I am now, contemplating suicide 3 times with intent at 16. But, I just feel empty. I have a career path, I can get a job doing my passion of programming, design, and using them to gain money to learn more advance topics that could help my goal of a better humanity. But, I know that I'll either succeed, or I'll commit suicide after a tipping point. INTJ are known, without me even knowing we had a label, of seeing every situation. Maybe my A.D.D adds to the infinite thoughts that won't go away without Adderall. I've noticed though, for some reason, my dark yet slightly bright brown eyes seem to have this dark circle fading more defined, around the iris. I don't want to destroy such a beautiful body that does everything it can to ensure I am alive, and I feel selfish thinking of checking out. Fuck, sometimes I wish for a thread about magic/being able to unlock abilities just so I could stop this dullness. Of course, never from other entities, just from within. We are the captain of our own soul, after all. I don't care about relationships, sex, or even how people perceive me. Not that I rebel, I'm great at blending in and seeming normal and fine. I only talk to myself. I know.
>>
File: 1479031178673.jpg (136KB, 1000x1430px) Image search: [Google]
1479031178673.jpg
136KB, 1000x1430px
>>18347484

The implication of the amount of suffering in the world relative to the implications of both Platonism and Simulation Theory.
>>
>>18352993
More typos. I'm typing on mobile so forgive the frequency of them. I'm not concerned to check over, for I'd probably end up deleting them after seeing how stupid it looks.
>>
>>18347484
My boy Julian Assange is dead and they are in the process of deploying magiclantern up all of our assholes. :<
>>
>>18347564

Your looking at an aspect of Unified Thaumatological Theorem.

Start searching for parallelisms between magic systems and religions. Watch for patterns.
>>
Wondering what happens when i die. I want to be optimistic and say yeah i go to the afterlife but theres something inside of me saying im wrong.
>>
I can't seem to face up to the facts
I'm tense and nervous and I
Can't relax
I can't sleep 'cause my bed's on fire
Don't touch me I'm a real live wire
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.