[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream interpreter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 14

Will interpret your dreams for a limited time only!

Only respond if:
- the dream is very meaningful to you
- it is full of symbols
- you regularly have this dream
>>
There's a /div/ Divination thread AND a /drm/ Dream thread out there young attention seeker. Maybe merge with one of those...
>>
>>18346761
I've only got next 2 hours so I can't merge unfortunately
>>
Almost all of my dreams involve running and hiding from someone/something. I'm not always caught in the dreams but when I am my arm/hand almost always ends up being mutilated (sliced,fingers cut off etc.) Ive had at least two of these dreams every week for years. Halp.
>>
>>18346762
>I've only got next 2 hours so I can't merge unfortunately
Lazy ass, all the more reason to go in one of the other threads so your LOOK AT ME thread doesn't sit out here on it's own with sad sacks posting to it after you're long gone.
>>
I don't dream.

God came to me, though. Opened up my chakras, taught me to express my true feelings. Some part of me died a few days ago. I feel like I'm something new now, but I'm held back by my rationalizations and anxiety.

I'm lost, aware, but lost. If it was a dream it'd be easy.
>>
>>18346752
Okay, I'll take a bit. I've been have mundane dreams lately that represent real life. Conversation with friends never had. Going to a park near my house when I haven't in months. Working a job, I've never had. Just everyday stuff, but I'm not doing any of it. When I wake up, I lay still for a few minutes and try clear my head of it all.
>>
>>18346766
What are you running and hiding from? Is it a monster? An evil presence? Have you ever thought of turning around and confronting what you run away from? I suggest turning around and fighting/laughing at the "something" you find in your dreams next time. This will most likely diminish its power.

Regarding your hand... Have you committed any crimes/sins with your hand? We often relive our guilt in dreams and whatever mutilation that happens to us, is a reflection of the "mutilation" (metaphoric or literal) we have committed to others. You need to resolve the crimes you commit with your hands in real life before you resolve them in your dreams.
>>
>>18346773
Need more information. Did this happen during meditation? What did you feel during your session? How did "God" present Himself? How are you sure some part of you "died"?
>>
>>18346775
There's a difference between mundane and meaningful dreams anon. I can't help you with this one. Unless one of those dreams were very significant to you in hindsight or at the time, they aren't for me. These dreams sound like arbitrary ones, unless they invoke a very strong reaction in you then they are beyond my skill of interpretation.
>>
>In a grimy bathroom.
>Teeth start falling out
>Blood everywhere
>Look in mirror
>Reflection still has teeth
>Smiles at me
>i wake up
>>
>>18346787
So if they explain every detail in a dream, what each thing means to them THEN you tell them what the dream means? Wow.
>>
>>18346787

>>18346466
>>
>>18346752
OK so a bit of context. My grandad died about 8 years ago when I was still in high school. I'm 23 now. He lived next door to us on our farm, and we still live on the land. I've been having this dream for about two weeks, but after the first one the dreams have been scattered and seem to be stopping.
So the dream always starts with me walking through my grandads pasture in the middle of the day. Nothing really exciting happens, until I see something waving at me in the distance.
>Wtf.jpg
It's grandpa. He's waving at me like he always did when I got off the bus.
I'm rushing towards him, tears in my eyes like a pussy. I hug him and keep sobbing uncontrollably while he just stands there with that stupid smirk on his face. In between sobs of joy I keep saying "you're not supposed to be here, Pa, you're dead. You can't be here."
>Mfw I just told my dead grandpa that he's not supposed to be here.
He says that he knows he's dead, but he really missed me and wanted to make sure I'm okay.
He tells me that he's living in some bumfuck village in Asia I can't remember the name for the life of me and I bought a map the other day to search for it because I think if I see it I'll remember it.
Anyway, he tells me he's living in Asia, he got reincarnated there and is being raised by two very nice people, but he still remembers me and misses me terribly.
At this point the dream ended.
The first time I had this dream I went to the Buddhist temple in town and talked to one of the people in charge and they helped me cope with this dream. I've been going back ever since. I keep having the dream, but it stops the moment I see his hand waving at me in the distance.
>I never asked for this
>>
>>18346807
Good anon you get it.

The grimy bathroom is your lowest nature of your mind. All your primal and basic animal needs are contained there-within. Teeth are closely associated with your appearance. Today's society values the state of your dental health. Since your teeth are falling out in the bathroom, this means that your outside appearance is in conflict with your inner primal nature. You feel that your instincts and things you would rather not reveal will reveal themselves to the social world. But your unconscious finds relief in relieving this burden, aka why it smiles at you.
>>
File: IMG-180647380.jpg (68KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-180647380.jpg
68KB, 720x960px
Possibly a past life memory or an accidental astral projection. Pls help. The demon is after me and I need to find Ellie.
>in an old timey chamber with the same waifu
>swords and medieval shit
>exit chamber
>completely empty and flat snow-covered ground
>in a 3x3 mile square with walls miles upon miles tall
>hordes of utterly terrifying skeleton soldiers start marching towards us
>we fight them off
>a demon dude comes and tells us that we are his and that he was gonna stop us
>we run
>Ellie (my waifu's name I think) is behind me
>keep fighting skeletons
>eventually reach a tomb place with large black coffins evenly placed around
>follow a light
>go through a door
>I realize that I'm dreaming
>exit another door out of some grocery store into my home town's Wal-Mart
>suddenly my view changes to watching Ellie
>she's following me through the doors but gets stuck in the dream place
>this time it's a cracked desert with mountains and three suns (pic related)
>the demon talks to her and takes her
>view switches back to me
>stuck in the real world
>run back to the friend's house that I'm sleeping at
>try to wake myself up
>when it doesn't work a portal opens above my sleeping body and I jump into it and wake up
>before I do I notice a black silhouette watching us from the hallway
>the room I saw in the "dream" was different from when I went to bed but the same as when I got up (someone had gotten up before me)
>>
>>18346752
Go here, we have plenty >>18318098
>>
File: dreamwoman.jpg (320KB, 675x1035px) Image search: [Google]
dreamwoman.jpg
320KB, 675x1035px
I had this dream last night/this morning.

I was traversing a square series of mazelike, orange-and black hallways under dim fluorescent lights when at a corner I came across this woman. she was fairly dark - very highly contrasted - like an image. she looked similar to a coal drawing - there were black particles flowing all around. her purple eyes penetrated through me with her mysterious gaze. however, when she spoke to me - her voice was replaced with that of a gruff, chain-smoking homosexual man. she (or he - could've been in drag) refereed to me as "honey" though I can't remember what he/she said

i've made a little mock-up of what she looked like best I can.

i've been wondering all day what It could mean - if it had any
>>
>>18346827
Dreams are a means to re-member the dead. By that I mean that spirits find their life in this realm through our imagination and memories. Your grandfather is still alive, but through your re-membrance (as in you animate his body through your mind).
I'm not sure what your spiritual beliefs are. But your grandfather, being in the pasture is a meaningful gesture. The pastoral dream is one of peace and reconciliation (He makes me lie down in green pastures). Do you see your grandfather as a guiding figure in your life? If you ever have this dream again I would suggest you follow him to the end. He might have something further to say. This place you can't find, where he lives, it is not necessarily physical. It is an eden, a heaven and he wants you to be with him. Perhaps your reluctance to the Buddhist temple is because that is not the way, you have some instinctual drive that tells you there is some other way that will lead you to the truth.

But I cannot lead you there. That is your own choice to make.
>>
>>18346842
The maze has great significance since early Classical times. The labyrinth's purpose is to contain the lower nature of man. The architecture of the mind and spirit is built so that certain aspects of ourselves are imprisoned before they can wreak havoc on our waking selves. The fact that this "woman" appeared in this maze, is no surprise. Her darkness is your darkness. She animates as your incomplete feminine aspect (hence her voice), but you must banish her and show your masculine dominance, so that your femininity can take full form. I wouldn't suggest any sexual encounters, just start by vocal commands and telling her to go away until she becomes the full effeminate Being.
>>
>>18346752
I've been having this dream about one every one or two months for the past year.

>blink
>I'm in a perfectly flat, massive desert, garbled in some ancient battlegear, looking vaguely egyptian, sumerian, babylonian, etc...
>I march in time with thousands of other men, in the same dress, against some massive fortress
>everytime I blink, the fortress changes shape. A square, a star, a tower, a floating sphere, shapes that shouldn't be possible, etc
>the defenders loose arrows, and my comrades fall around me
>as they die, their armor and weapons turn to white ash and blow away in the wind, while their bodies turn to grey ash
>the grey ash flows together, and about six men's worth congealed into a pile
>the pile grows into a twelve foot tall giant, without genitals but unmistakably male, they are perfectly proportioned and myscled, their skin is grey like stone, and their eyes give off white light
>as the Giants stride forth, an arrow hits me in the forehead and I blink
>I'm standing on some bridge between two towers in a city; the city is beautiful, towers and spires made of marble, crystal, and steel as far as the eye can see. Clean through fares and bridges with many fountains and greenery.
>I am among a crowd of men, all of us clothed in pure white robes, where an old bearded man turns to us
>he asks us each in turn "from where do you dream?". Bangladesh, New York, Berlin, Perth, etc
>as he turns to me, there is a great crash
> I look over the bridge, and the fountains below are spewing black ichor
>every person if touches turns into a tree of limbs and eyes, perfectly bilaterally symmetrical, never wider than a person, and continually going upwards
>as they touch the clouds, I blink
(Cont)
>>
>>18346861
>I'm walking through the city naked in a crowd, all naked
>the city is ruined; stoned cracked, steel corroded, and crystal shattered, the sky is black but gives off light
>the people in the crowd at people that I know, from family members and close friends to one time acquainted cessation
>some are faceless, but I know their names
>we walk down a large road, but I am not leading them, I am somewhere in the middle of the crowd
>I see a twisted and charred tree in an alleyway, with a single shining red apple on its branch
> I leave the crowd to pick it
>as soon as I pluck it, everyone turns to me and yells NO in a single unified harmonious voice
>I blink
>I wake up
>>
>>18346864
>one time acquainted cessation
To one time acquaintences*

Sorry, phoneposting.
>>
>>18346861

Okay, to start anon. I have to say that if this is a true dream (and not made up), it is truly prophetic. I cannot wholly interpret this for you, you must ask for help from God and only a lifetime of experience and hindsight will show you what this truly means.

But nerveless I will try...
>>
>>18346874
>I have to say that if this is a true dream (and not made up), it is truly prophetic.
I assure you, it is absolutely real. I started having it around the end of my fall semester as a freshman in university, and it had not abated since.
>>
File: arrow of time.png (22KB, 405x249px) Image search: [Google]
arrow of time.png
22KB, 405x249px
I went to sleep feeling very blissful. A good tingly sensation in my body and a knowing that it was all okay and going to be okay. Some bouts of anxiety due to having to one to share that moment with, but generally nice and very optimistic.

I wondered what to do to utilize that feeling and confidence through some practice while not masturbating, and best thing I came with was focusing on my love for my favourite deity (Ártemis).

In what felt like immediate, I was dreaming. In this dream I woke up in a nice bed in a nice place with birds chirping. I felt a presence behind me and it "embraced" me while putting a bow in my hand from my back. She then told me with very few words and being kinda crisp, to point the arrow at what I want.

Not having an actual arrow, I realized by the position of the bow in my body, that it would have to come directly from my heart. Suddenly these realizations happened: That I would be pointing at points from my PAST, to choose the future. And that I have to want it with strenght, I have to hold the bow like I'm hunting.

With this I had a rush of mental energy and woke up, in the same position I slept.

Few minutes ago I googled "how to jump dimensions" and theres an article that gives literally this advice: change your past to change the future, and "don't just wait for it, desire it intensely". This focusing on a certain feeling of your past to guide you through the present moments, is exactly the insight I had at the bow.

Anyway, what do you think of all this and do you have some "practice" to suggest to do before sleeping? I like to "clear my thoughts" and "focus on the breath" during the day close to nature, and while doing stuff around the house.
>>
>>18346752
>In my dream I was at a beach resort. There were lots of people running around. There was this cliff with hotels up top. People were throwing balsla planes and paper airplanes and beach balls from the balcony. I was with my brother and I think a few friends.

>There was something going on where I got separated (I can't remember) when I found myself alone. I turned around and the parking lot was empty. My car was in the parking lot by itself.

>I started walking toward my car when I saw a Lion with a crown coming toward me. I saw a light pole in the middle of the parking lot and apparently I was in my bare feet. I started to climb the light pole to get away from the lion.

>These very tall arab males with long hair and beards came toward me laughing and told the lion to sit.

>They told me to get down as the lion could easily kill me if I didn't.

>I got down. They surrounded me and put this device around my neck and forearms. They were filming me and laughing hysterically. I told them that I was a caretaker for my mom and dad and they laughed even harder at that. "Get a close up of him" said one of them.

>In my dream my knees were knocking. I could hardly stand up I was overcome with fear. I was trembling.

>Then I heard some guy with a leafblower outside and it woke me up. I think there is something really horrible coming and God is warning me (my interpretation).
>>
>>18346861
There are three dimensions to this dream, which I will treat individually.

1)
The desert is a place of trial. It is a place of lacking. In the desert we find thirst and hunger. You are battling on the wrong side. Attacking the fortress is a wrong idea, and the others like you are like you in the sense that they are not heroes. As the giants rise, they present themselves as the greater beings and the overpowering presence which although you find an enemy, has always been within you...
>>
>>18346861
...The ancient battlegear, although from the beginning of mankind is not the destiny of mankind. The fortress is the answer. It is the place of healing and protection. Babylon, Egypt and Sumer all fell, but this fortress you march towards is the place in which you will rest. Although your comrades fall, they are carried away by the wind, the breath...
>>
>>18346752

I regularly dream of a large towerlike structure. I'm inside it, so I don't know what it really is, but I feel its a tower.

As I ascend the tower, the rooms grow larger and more complex. Its never the same, sometimes it transforms into a forest, sometimes a lavish palace, sometimes just a normal place with more than the usual number of appliances and such. There is always the presence of a lavish meal in the top tiers. The dream usually leaves me with powerful feeling of wanting to see more of the tower and wanting to go back to that dream.
>>
>>18346861
Their fall is overwhelming. If they can fall so can you. Altogether they are a giant and you are a single man. Their armor and weapons cannot help them and you are helpless relying on them too. Their reanimation into a golem, shows their loss of spirit. You will be consumed into the golem or you will fight against it...
>>
>>18346752
I once dreamed of myself in the background, and when I looked in the mirror my hair morphed into a set of beautiful long female locks, and some nice tits too. I felt panic in the dream. I think I'm gonna end up a dickless tranny one day. Oh well
>>
>>18346909
bathroom*
>>
>>18346861
The arrow in its simplest form is an indicator of the place where you need to concentrate. The forehead, or the foremost part of the head of the body, the place where the spirit resides. You must defeat the giant and occupy the tower. Then order your mind and soul, set up your defences. Once you are in the tower. fortress, sphere, square, stare, you will be impervious to attack.

I will return to the next part after I answer to another anon...
>>
File: Star-Trails-3.jpg (62KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Star-Trails-3.jpg
62KB, 600x400px
In my dream I was at a part on a terrace on a very clear nice. The stars were all very bright and visibile. It was a very formal party and people were dressed well, and we were drinking champagne. It was that kind of terrace with french style tables and bushes cut in topiary, and sandstone colored stone.

I was laughing and my mother and brother were there. But then I looked up at the brilliant sky and suddenly there is a deep, low drowning and the stars behind to move like in my picture.

When I look down in a sort of daze I realize a large portion of the people at the party are gone, including some of my family members. I look back up at the stars and there are less stars in the sky too.

People are panicking and I run off the terrace into the street. I'm in a rural area and I continue to run down the road and away from the party so I am mostly alone...

The dream then became a loose story about me escaping from some menacing threat, hiding in old houses, moving around more fantastical versions of houses and towns I've lived in.

But I the party and the stars are what stuck with me the most. I remember being properly afraid at the deep noise and terrified when some of the stars were gone.
>>
>>18346888
This brings to mind the medieval tradition of the dream vision poem. Truth is revealed in dreams which is not able to be revealed in ordinary waking life. Considering this is real, Artemis is asking you to orient your life. The fact that you describe the arrow as coming from your heart means you need to reorient your moral/emotional center into the future. The only past you need to concentrate on is the one which passes you by every second. By the passing of every moon, you must aim again.
>>
>>18346944
*clear night
>>
>>18346913
Thank you for what you said so far, especially about the arrow.
>>
>>18346861
2)
The bridge in between the two towers depicts a gateway. The bridge is a sacred threshold, the place above the waters, where you cross over to the over side. The waters contain the primal, and only an ordered mind can create to cross it. You have gone through the destruction of the desert and the war to be remade anew...
>>
>>18346949
The pointing is a tuning mechanism. We "reference" specific feelings from the past, not that I will be concentrated and focused on the past in general.
>>
>>18346861
...The old bearded man is not the creator of this place. You must remember that. He is only serving a purpose. You must answer him from the true place of your dreams. Think of the arrow. As others turn into trees you must admit your source. It is not a place, no New York, or broadway, it is a narrow way, a bridge. While the others turn into trees of possibility (meaning they branch off into different realities, the symmetry being the opposition of good and evil in man) you must keep to your path. Their touching into the clouds is a representation of "as above so below", the two towers, the opposition of good against evil, war against peace. You must carry on with the path, I cannot help you here, I don't know you but answer the old man turthfully and he will take you further.
>>
>>18346752
My dream is a bit long. I'll ask whether or not you want me to go on.

For some reference, [BBEG] is a character [Friend 1] and [Friend 2] created. He's essentially an incredibly overpowered, nigh omnipotent crazy person with something akin to toon force.

I'm unsure of what happened before this.
>Running from BBEG in a city, my party is slowly being dismantled.
>jumping over garbage cans and what not, trying to escape.
>He's right behind me, oh shit
>turn a street corner
>Around that corner is BBEG.
>He grabs me by the face.
>don't know what, but he asks me something.
>forgot what I said, but he told me that "You're useless now," and "You'll forget everything in your next life."

Above dream continued into another scene, in said "next life", but I ended up dying again and I continued from here. I don't have much recollection from that dream.

>wake up, confused.
Everything gets weird here.
>end up somehow at what my mind believes' to be some random old friends house.
>trying to fix a pan
>For some reason I have to run away
>jump into some open field
>begin swimming downwards (field turned to water)
>Find a large tower under the water
>Swim inside, look up
>Find an opening
>Climb in
>Water hasn't gotten inside
>"Can sharks and him ((referring to BBEG)) get in?"
>that was a rhetorical question i said out loud
>"No."

>Wake up, confused again, albeit less than before
>Walking with Friend 1 and 2
>Friend 2 breaks off into a long alley
>2 minutes later, Friend 1 speaks up and asks "Hey?"
>We hear, in BBEG's voice, "HIIIIIIII!"
>Friend 1 quickly grabs my hand, and we start running
>break off into a crop field, breaking through what seems to be wheat and past boards.
>keep running
>reach some barn
>Friend 1 and I split up, jumping and running over hay bales
>I fall to the ground, over a fence, tripping over said bales
>Friend 1 climbs over a fence, BBEG is already in front of me
>back away slowly, trying to escape
>Dream cuts out at this point
((Cont?))
>>
>>18346752
I recently had this dream
>i was looking at an old chart
>it is full of symbols
>i realise it is zodiac related
>on the top of the chart is scorpio and everything else branched out of it
>from scorpio branched a gold coin and a broken sword and a 3rd thing which i forgot
I think it was something oval and metal but sharp
>the following day
>my friend is driving me and one more friend home
>he starts speeding on this stretch of road no one usually goes
>for some reason i remember my dream
>decide it would be funny to tell him since there's a chance we die and i heard broken sword represents someone close to my dying
>calmly start telling him what i dremt
>tell him what i think the broken sword means
>he slows down immediately
>then i realise that he is a scorpio
>then i realise that the gold coin was in the dream too and that friend of mine is filthy filthy rich
>i had a moment of clarity and i start laughing because it was funny to me how it all came together in the perfect moment
>he calls me a devil and tells me not to do that kind of shit to him and to go fuck myself

Did the dream mean anything or was it a coincidence. If it did mean something, what was it?
>>
>>18346861
I would also suggest you read Ezekiel, because he had similar visions.
>>
>>18346999

Turns out your friend was just impotent and he got self conscious
>>
>>18346998
I already have it pre-typed, so I'm able to send it whenever.
>>
>>18346752
My grandma was like my mom. As my real mom was always busy. So my grandma raised me. After she passed away i dream with her regularly but im said i cannot touch her. So i basically ignore it and go kiss her and she starts having a seizure. I wake up cuz i got scared.

I dream regularly theres a kid i dont know.behind the courtains and when i come close i want to hit him i hit him in the neck but he screams and i get scared and wake up

Las dream i live in a house that have a room with demons. Only that room. And somehow i always end in thst room.

Sorry for.being 3 but i dream about them regularly
>>
Everytime I see this thread I read it as "will interrupt your dreams" and think "fuck you"

>sorry for the bad vibes
>>
>>18346944
The firmament is the divine mind. The party is a representation of the carnival, where everything is upside down. The party is the surest path to fulfilling your lower nature. The stars need to realign so that you can realize your higher purpose. If you turn your world upside down, the stars will realign themselves too so that you may once again aim for them. They express their dissatisfaction through their groaning but the fact that they turn for you shows that your inner life is important enough for the universe to redeem. You must not run away no longer, there is no hiding from the stars. We all live under the stars, they only hide themselves because we hide ourselves. Take the time in your dream to look up and then the clouds will break and you will find yourself a star among many.
>>
>>18346752
Ive been recently having dreams where im chasing black or spic or arab children in my dreams and then violently killing them after catching them. I have a gun on me and i shoot them like 5 times in the head after i hit them once and they fall.
I even beat the corpse of a kid infort of his parents in one dream (he stole something from me so i chased him down to his appartament).
Ive been having violent dreams in general lately. Any special meaning to this?

I also regulary have dreams of an apocalypse. I dreamt so many different scenarions but some things is always in common.
Im always the only one who knows something is going to happen
Everyone else is acting like nothing is wrong and i always feel like im crazy
I always manage to escape or survive somehow
Near the end of the dream i always find myself standing somewhere far from all the disaster and just watch as everything is being destroyed
Then when i go to the next town or somewhere like that, everything appears normal and its like the people have no idea whats coming and i feel crazy once again because im the only one who knows whats coming.
>>
please interpret my reocurring dream if you can :)
"i'm in the woods, looking around, i look at the distance and see two crows making circles above one pine. also i see there is a mirror in the botttom end of the tree. i go there crows descend and circle above my head, i look in the mirror and its not my reflection. it is a very old skinny guy that has no face.
thank you in advance
>>
File: 1478934484235.jpg (95KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478934484235.jpg
95KB, 900x600px
>>18347025
Thank you based dream interpreter that is some good guidance. And apt to my current situation.
>>
>>18346864
3) Nakedness, you are in an Edenic state. The crowd is the multitude, you have nothing to hide. The world has passed and the fortress you thought you would find refuge in was only momentary, only cracked stone and crystal shattered. Although your rationality and consciousness has failed you (expressed by the sky) there is still a light. A light that everyone follows. The facelessness of the crowd, and the fact that you know their names relates back to the presence of the wind. The face is material but the breath of the name is eternal. The road is large and not narrow. You have taken the wrong path, the old man is no longer there and those you know are there with you, he has given directions to the crowd, but yet you answered falsely. The path you have taken has lead others astray, although you do not lead, your actions still betray. The tree is charred because you have burned it. Like the ashes of the giants you have not completed the rebirth and must reenact the fall of man and the disruption of harmony.

>>
I know this is incomplete anon. But you need to pursue this. I believe that if this is real, you are on an important journey towards God. You must seek and you will find. Pray and have Him show you the way. I have had great happiness reading your prophecies but only you can find the Truth.

God bless
>>
>>18347064
Thank you for your time, anon;much has been revealed to me and I will be sure to pursue this further. Good night, and God bless!
>>
>>18346998
I will try and decipher this, although it's not necessarily clear. There is enough to work with...

Whatever you fear in this force chasing after you is within yourself. You must turn around and confront it, running is only prolonging the chase. If he grabs you by the face, you must grab him by the face. The fearful things of our life are only fearful until we act in force against them.

The fact that the field (a place of abundance and nourishment) turns into water (a place of uncertainty and mystery) shows that your conscious is not yet stable enough to provide. You need to cross the waters before you settle. As you dive into the water, you dive into the unconscious fluid of your mind. The spirit is like water. Its depths are indescribable. The tower under water needs to be rised up. It needs to watch over the field. The fact that it is down there is a sign of hope. There is some structure but you need to elevate it, to raise it up.

The fact that this came symbolically true with your friend is a good reason to pay attention to the relationship you have with him and adjust accordingly.
>>
>>18347014

Don't ignore her. Do not kiss her next times. Perhaps she has something to say to you and you are preventing it.

The kid might be you. He is hiding behind the curtains of your mind and you need to ask him to come out rather than being aggressive with him.

What is the significance of the room? Is it a bedroom? A bathroom? Demons appear in places where we have experienced evil.
>>
>>18347097
Its a room separate from the house a service room there is like boxes and stuff. But i know there are demons and ghosts in that room. But i have to go there for a reason and when i get in there things start to move and i hear voices i dont understand. I hear noises. I see thibgs moving
>>
>>18347101
Can't help you there. This sounds like a personal symbol. You have to find out why the room is so significant from your life experiences. Maybe a job?
>>
>>18347114
Thank you man. God bless
>>
>>18347093
Wow, thanks for taking the time to decipher it.
Unfortunately, I'm still confused on what you're trying to explain.
I don't know what I fear from him, if I'm honest, but I understand the message.

However, I'm unsure of what you meant by "shows your conscious is not yet stable enough to provide"? Also, what symbolically came true with him?
>>
>>18347119
The fact that he took the "wrong road" is a sign. Perhaps his material wealth and personality makes him more likely to disregard the life of others? I don't know your friend. I cannot judge him. I can only read what you have told me about the situation in your story.

What I meant about the stability of your consciousness is that often we have to enter into the darkness before we can raise ourselves up. Perhaps there is a looming crisis in your life or something you've been putting off for too long? You need to confront whatever the figure is embodying head on and let the experience transform you before you can achieve the heights of the tower.

And with the coming true, I just meant that the events of your dream were synchronized to your waking life to show you that they are more present and real than you would have ever imagined.
>>
File: IMG-1260730487.jpg (75KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-1260730487.jpg
75KB, 720x960px
>>18346833
The demon looked kinda like this. I think the walled in snowy place was the land of the dead; the black boxes make me think of the god Saturn/Moloch, Lord of the Underworld.
>>
>>18346833
Pls interpret rabbi.
>>
>>18346752
>ok so ive been having this dream for the better part of 15 years im 23 mind you but im at my grandmothers house im standing outside and its clear as day all the leaves and grass are blueish in color the sky is an orngish red then i see this light from behind the barn i proceed to walk towards it to investigate and i see this huge crystal with faceless woman infront of it sort of floating and she is garbed in an greek god styled white robe but thats where the dream ends
>>
File: recognize.png (614B, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
recognize.png
614B, 100x100px
>>
File: recognize2.png (528B, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
recognize2.png
528B, 100x100px
>>
>>18347057
explain this pls anon you've skipped me
>>
I frequently have dreams about crows. Sometimes they speak in language I can understand, sometimes they just caw. Sometimes they offer me things like a riddle or old keys to unknown locks. Sometimes they steal things before playfully giving them back.

More recently I had a dream about a crow in my house incessantly pecking at the heat vent on the wall. I tried to let him outside, but he wouldn't leave. Finally, I opened the vent to find a skittish crow inside the heat duct. I opened the door to give them room and they flew off. I felt pretty good upon waking up.
>>
File: IMG_6869.jpg (37KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6869.jpg
37KB, 255x255px
Regularly have this dream
>be back in high school
>can't figure out locker combo
>go to office to get combo
>I'm told that they have no record of me
>argue with them, I'm here every day
>they stare at me
>say screw it and walk History with no books
>teacher is different
>don't recognize any students
>panic and run outside
>get hit by a car/bus/truck, this is the only part that changes.

I have this dream around twice a month, it didnt seem weird as I wrote it out, but it puts a huge sense of dread in me every time I dream it.
>>
File: kdlqgx.jpg (80KB, 400x612px) Image search: [Google]
kdlqgx.jpg
80KB, 400x612px
>>18346752
I had a weird dream where I remember epic fantasy-type movie voices were discussing that I was being chosen to destroy a hideous monster. I saw an image of Horus before I was transformed into a hawk. I flew in pitch darkness before I heard the voices cry out "There! Attack now!". Flashes of orange and red followed in the darkness and the monster was revealed to be a duck...

Yeah pretty weird but the dream ended with me carrying my brother out of the ocean and onto the beach. The epic voices saying that I was suppose to destroy the monster on my own but since I brought my brother with me that our fates were tired together. The beach and sky were grey if that matters and I remember it being windy and cold.

The hawk (more specifically the red-tailed hawk) is also my totem animal so thats why I felt the dream is important.

That's all I remember but yeah its a strange dream and wondered if anyone can make sense of this for me.
>>
>>18346752
Is it true that if someone you know and haven't seen them in a while pops up in your dream they miss you?
>>
>>18346752
> I am riding my bike away from my village
> there are few trees and bushes, looks like little forrest, I can't see through.
> I walk towards it, open up bushes
> There is something like appple orchad.
> Beautiful green soft grass up to my knees.
> Weather looks like summer beautiful clouds, very sunny, although outside of that place is different darker weather
> It looks like nobody ever visits that place
> It's like paradise to me, often think about that place and wish it was real
> I am chilling there, lying in grass, walking
> I see 5-7 Komodo Dragons
> One bites me, I know they have toxic saliva
> I get really tired, I don't want to be ripped apart by them so I climb up on the tree
> I know that I am dying
> It feels so real, I am thinking what it feels like when I die, or if I would be just void.
> I am slowly "sinking into myself", I am loosing consciousness.
> It feels like I am entering another state of being, another dimension
> I am very relaxed, calm
> For one moment I struggle with it, but when I gain little more consciousness I want to go back to dying
> I relax again, It feels like I am floating,
> I see darkness and light at same time, I can't describe it with words
> When I am almost dead, I just wake up,

Then I am really depressed because I want to go back in that dream. I just love that place. When I had that dream the first time I went looking for that place but there are just fields behind those trees and bushes. I've had that dream 4-5 times. It is the best dream I have ever experienced. When I listen to song
Mad World by Gary Jules and he is singing part "The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had" I recall that dream.
>>
A while ago I posted my dream, a "recurring" one I've had for years since the early part of the twenty-teens. The things inside change, and someone once told me that it's suppose to mean that I need to go do something. I had another dream like that, but I don't remember what they said. I'm frightened.
>>
File: horns.jpg (4KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
horns.jpg
4KB, 236x236px
>>18346752
I was trying to induce Out of body experience, lucid dreaming and stuff like that. I was trying few times a week. But this night was normal, I just went to sleep.

> I woke up, I rolled on my bed so I was facing my room and not wall
> There was a man. He looked like typical devil. His whole skin was red similar to the picture, but without dark parts. His horns was shorter. I think he had a short beard,
> He was right next to my bed looking at me. He was short, app 1 - 1,30m
> I was't scared at all. I was relaxed. His presence was soothing
> He was smiling at me, but not with creepy smile. His face was calm with friendly smile.
> It felt like he was an old friend, or somebody who takes care about me.
> I smiled back and I touched his face. I was like "holy shit am I dreaming ? Is this real ?" His skin was smooth, He had no hair.
> I was touching his horns, his skin. It felt real, like if you touch somebody else. He was smiling. He was obviously having a good time seeing me so astonished.
> After I finished prooving that he is real I woke up and never had that dream again.

I want to meed him again, I don't care that it was just a dream and he is not real but I really want to meet him
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.