[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Childhood experiences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 4.png (3KB, 113x144px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
3KB, 113x144px
post strange / paranormal things that happened to you as a kid

>early teens
>trying to sleep
>body would feel hot even though house is freezing
>typical teenage insomnia stuff, but around 2am i would fall into this state of hypervigilance
>seeing faces in the darkness
>eventually pass out and wake up with no recollection
>except im dizzy
>so fucking dizzy, the world is like after you've spent a minute spinning
>except it lasted all morning
>come midday and i couldn't remember the previous night or my morning
>bumping into walls and shit, generally acting like i was there but my mind wasn't
>mornings would have a varying sense of disorientation the next few days
>but always were paired with this sense that something disgusting, that was outside the bounds of human morality happened the previous night

emphasis on the last part, it honestly felt like something completely repulsive happened but i couldn't remember. think the feeling when you see an uncanny valley picture, or the primal fear when you see a corpse, that absolute flight response.

pic related, similar to the faces but they ranged in colour
>>
>>18346750
Your parents were drugging and raping you every night.
>>
That's what we call a hangover yung one
>>
>>18346959
Wondering this every night.

>walking through halls at school
>decide to start walking quietly
>voices in all the classrooms start clipping along to each footstep

probably normal

>used to draw treasure maps everywhere
>drew fucktons of maps, some good, some bad
>most of them pretty irrelevant

>spooky warlock dreams from allergy medication in the summer
>seeing corny 80's looking robot goblins levitating and doing telekinetic shit
>sleep paralysis the whole time
>annoyed when I wake up the next morning with no telekinesis

>seventeen years old or so
>get a feeling of sleeplessness, maybe a drug (?)
>get a ton of energy and the need to start painting
>paint a bunch of words and images on my walls the rest of the day and some of that night
>a cat, a clawed succubis / angel looking thing, a cat, a monk, and eye, a fuckton of random words
>parents basically ignore it until I move out and the room gets painted yellow

my grandma just ignored it like she didn't give a fuck either

>eleven or twelve years old
>learn how to catch birds by holding birdseed in my hands
>get decent at it
>>
>>18346990
>Wondering this every night.
The unfortunate part is that I'm not kidding. You've described effects that look like you found them in a textbook description of Rohypnol.

>except im dizzy

>bumping into walls and shit, generally acting like i was there but my mind wasn't

>but always were paired with this sense that something disgusting, that was outside the bounds of human morality happened the previous night
>something disgusting
>outside the bounds of human morality

It literally sounds exactly like you were being date-raped on a nightly basis. Sorry.
>>
>>18346750
Just for reference to compare to the effects of Rohypnol:
>seeing faces in the darkness
-Nightmares
-Memory impairment
>except im dizzy
-Dizziness
-Anterograde amnesia - events that occurred while intoxicated are forgotten
-Confusion
-Muscle relaxation
-The inability to remember an attack can be traumatic to victims of drug-facilitated sexual; they experience feelings of horror, powerlessness, degradation, and humiliation related to not knowing or remembering what happened to them.
>>
I got some stories

>be me, about 4 years old
>wake up in middle of night
>My rad night light that changes color was on so I could see a bit
>peek out from under huge comforter blanket that's super warm (I get freezing cold, especially at night)
>see a humanoid rat man
>(he?) is standing by the side of my bed with his hands laying across my abdomen, has about foot long claws on each finger
>the blanket's pretty heavy so I can't really feel the pressure of the hands
>rat head but human size with a long snout, black eyes (no visible sclera)
>taller than me at the time, it might have been about 5 ft. 8 in.
>I know I can move but decide not to out of fear, it can see too and I don't want it to know I'm awake
>It turns it's head slowly
>I continue to look at it motionlessly
>I look around by turning my eyes
>at some point I fall asleep and wake up the next morning
>parents don't believe me
>this only happened once to my recollection

And this next one happened multiple times throuhout various months and various years

>Be age 4-10
>in middle of night
>suddenly become half awake but still dreaming
>dream my mom was selling hot dogs and was trying to get me to wake up
>I open my eyes and mom isn't there, I realize I'm on my side facing the door (which I kept open) in my bed in the middle of the night
>at this point after the first few times this happened I would have realized what was up and knew what came next
> I proceed to look out the door while still in bed
>see one or two small humanoid glowing figures (like ill-defined masses of light and color that vaguely form a human sillhouette) that are about the height and shape of a midget
>see them move away from my doorframe and down the hall (my view is perpendicular to the hall, they just kind of slid away from my frame of view which was the door)
>then I fall back asleep and wake up in the morning

And that's why I sleep with my door closed. If anyone could explain what happened that would be appreciated
>inb4 SP
It isnt
>>
>>18346750
I don't know if I need a dream interpreter or something but when I was a child I use to have re-occurring dreams that were extremely scary. Most of which I was getting chased in. I had dreams where I'd be getting chased in my own house and my house has a balcony, so I'd always kill myself in the dream by jumping off a balcony in my house and wake-up in the middle of the night. It was extremely routine which is why is worries me now that I think about it years in the future. It was like a lucid-dream but I couldn't combat the things chasing me, I knew it was a dream but I was still really scared.

What's weird is I went to this Canadian heritage thing and bought a dream-catcher because I just thought it was something nifty looking and the dreams went away, I started being able to fight the things that were chasing me.

But something that really freaks me out is I can't remember if what I'm about to explain happened BEFORE or AFTER I bought the dream-catcher. I had a nightmare where I couldn't move and there were figures surrounding me, and then I woke up. Then I went to bed again that same night and the figures were operating(?) on me, then I woke up. Then again, I feel asleep and I had a dream where I was in my kitchen getting attacked by zombies (or something along the lines, I was really into zombie movies as a kid) but this dream was never re-occuring like the others and after that night all the re-occuring dreams never happened again except for one of the less scary ones in my teen years.

In these dreams, the reason I was extremely scared was because the I felt pain in the dreams. Before anyone assumes the "figures" were Ayy's I didn't wake up with any markings or visable damage from the scenario. So I was definitely dreaming.

I don't have any mental disabilities and only started considering the existance of paranormal things a couple of months ago. But again, could just be really weird nightmares.
>>
>>18349414
I'll go into depth as to what the dreams were if anyone wants, sorry I didn't greentext it now that I'm looking back at the post.
>>
File: 0MY8qmf.jpg (41KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
0MY8qmf.jpg
41KB, 409x409px
>>18347138
fug
>>
>be me in 5th grade
>be interested in spoopy shit
>have an older sister also interested in spoopy shit
>house has an old intercom system that doesn't work
>main intercom thing in the kitchen
>likes to randomly click sometimes
>mom says it's just a storm or something
>either way it's creepy
>starts clicking when me, sis, and mom are in kitchen
>sis and i decide to be spoopy and ask it questions
>mom believes in ghosts and doesn't want us tempting the spirits
>convince her to let us do it anyways
>random clicking before we talk to it
>"alright intercom we want to ask you some questions. one click for yes, two for no"
>"do you understand?"
>click
>"are you alive?"
>click click
>"are you a ghost?"
>pause like it's hesitating, and then "click"
>"are you a nice ghost?"
>click
>oh thank god, was getting scared for a sec-
>click
>ofuk
>starts clicking a lot more than normal random pattern
>i'm spooped
>sis is spooped
>mom says "i told y'all not to mess with spirits"
>never ask it another question again

still get the creeps from that fuckin thing
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.