[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

norse banishing ritual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: odino.jpg (152KB, 450x546px) Image search: [Google]
odino.jpg
152KB, 450x546px
I actually believe in norse god. I'd like to do a banishing ritual that works with them, do you Know any?
>>
there's not even one

you're confusing D&D with something you do don't know shit about,

pedophile
>>
>>18345833
>you do don't know shit about
wut.
>>
>>18345838
do don't you, child lover?
>>
>>18345833
Op Here
What the fuck man? I'm just asking because i want the get in this. You Know that there are some guys out there that believes in cthulhu's shit?
>>
>>18345843
Not even op, damn are you a master of shitposting though.
>>
Logically, you'd have to invoke the Norns, because they are the highest authority. Sorry, Odinfags, but the Norns are the real boss
>>
>>18345846
You can actually do Chaos Magick using the eldergods. There are grimoires that actually work made by an actual practitioner of Chaos Magick.
>>
Any Good banishing ritual that gas something to do with odin?
>>
Masturbate to Baldur and nanni and when you cum think of their virginities you LOSERs
>>
>>18345859
See >>18345853
>>
>>18345853
I'm an odinist/asatru since a long time, I've got interessed in chaos magico recently
>>
File: Norse gods.png (576KB, 965x869px) Image search: [Google]
Norse gods.png
576KB, 965x869px
>>18345823
>>
>>18345899
Stop being a fag, please
>>
>>18345899
Kek
>>
>>18345823
A few things:

You'd want to invoke the gods. Generally, they are positive forces and will make your personal sphere more 'holy'.

Most people banish waaaay to Fucking much. Invoke more, fag.

Banishing/Invoking Rituals from a Norse perspective would work better if you used Runes instead of the Aesir/Vanir. The gods aren't usually too keen to be bossed around, but the runes are there to do your bidding.

I'm working on a Norse approach to ceremonial magick. Once I have ritual where I want it, I'll post to /x/
>>
By a GMT you can do banishment in any name,just stick to the previously known things.You wont banish angela by jesus,either demons by satan (tho,they respect him).When it comes to banishment i always skip middlemans,I just got over it-wanna make it norse?Draw an ingwaz on your floor and request an aid.
>>
>>18346457
>>18346493
Thank you guys for Your advices
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.