/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you immortalize your soul so you can continue existing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9

How do you immortalize your soul so you can continue existing after death?
>>
>>18345127
Read the actual philosophies. If we all come from one consciousness then death is a human illusion. It depends on belief.
>>
File: Messatsu.jpg (52KB, 540x424px) Image search: [Google]
Messatsu.jpg
52KB, 540x424px
Via sheer force of will. You must suffer first, unlike what the peace loving ''happy'' little monk-wannabe twinkies tell you on here.
>>
Self awareness.
>>
All three of these first replies are right, but you're going to exist anyways when you die. You're merely a conscience with a body.
>>
>>18345192
But won't my soul dissolve when I die?
>>
Create a clone egregore. When your ego dies the clone will survive.
>>
>>18345198
No, it's kind of like a pearl necklace with each life strung together. Besides, you're a piece of a whole anyways, you're just here to report what your life is like now to that infinite source.
>>
write a book
>>
>>18345127
Comprehend the laws of nature.
Slightly comprehending at least one law of nature is enough to condense and immortalize the soul.
>>
Your soul/spirit or whatever you call it is already eternal. No use hearing crap like you must become love itself in order to become eternal, that's just crap.

Existance exists solely to exist because that's all it can do. Kinda like the concept that once you post something on the internet it stays there forever, this concept can be applied to almost any self aware thing, once it's created it will exist forever.

Now if you want to get into detail on why it exists than look at a damn circle and it's connection with life, also to take note of everything around you. If you stumble into paradoxes than you're on the right track and it's best to let your subconscious try and make sense of these things, trust me it'll come to you naturally.

The phrase "The truth is right infront of you." is very direct, it's up to you how you define it.
>>
Rape yourself :P
>>
File: ArchangelIsrafilBinLalish.jpg (44KB, 233x300px) Image search: [Google]
ArchangelIsrafilBinLalish.jpg
44KB, 233x300px
>>18345127
Be careful what you wish for, strengthening the soul is a process of ethical development.

Vy so that each of your thoughts and actions are completely symmetric to yourself. Words matter so much that the act or intent of contradicting yourself technically qualifies as self-harm. The onset of schizoid disorders thusly equivocates the loss of one's soul, which is why earlier traditions termed the symptoms as 'demonic possession'.
>>
>>18345127
By accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. There is no other way.
>>
>>18345140
TRUTH. It is a hell, living in this place past your death. Better to go gracefully into that good night.
>>
>>18346476
As a fucking immortal, gotta say that ain't right.
>>
>>18346515

Can confirm he speaks the truth, Hell exists, enduring pain beyond belief.
>>
>>18345127

The Sufis have an old saying "die before death and live forever". Explore it. A question like that can't be fully answered in a thread here
>>
>>18345127
You have to become a sorcerer and pass through all the gates of dreaming. Then when you build up enough power you make a leap of consciousness past the "eagle" which is a force that consumes your human experiences at death and blanks your memories.
>>
>>18345127

Make a great piece of art.
>>
>>18345127
Well, there's
>Infamy
>Suffering
>Enlightenment
>Self-delusion
>Dying for real
>Afterlife
>Mind-Uploading
>Cloning
>Reverse-engineering
>Fame
>Khan-level rape
>Being a celestial body
>Dreaming
>Trans-Dimensional Travel
>Magics
>Curses
>Blessings
>Genes
>The quality of not being mortal
>Destroying everything else
and
>Nothing
>>
File: xylophone intensifies.gif (40KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
xylophone intensifies.gif
40KB, 500x600px
>>18346542
well, as another immortal, I can confirm that he >>18346515 speaks the truth, so nyah
>>
Just have a few kids for good measure if one dies or becomes gay.
>>
>>18345127
Maybe I'm missing something, but doesn't the mere existence of the soul mean that you'll continue existing after death?
>>
Carry as much Yang energy with you at death as you can hold.
>>
>>18346747
How does one accumulate Yang enelgy?
>>
>>18346551
>>18346747

sounds similar
>>
>>18346770
Eat for yang. Eat yang, but then your status may become too yang and you might get too hot and sweat too much
>>
>>18346942
Is there any good rules for what foods are yang and what foods are yin? The lists and rules I can find are conflicting.
>>
Drink lean...
>>
Life already go on after death, but I would rather consider where I like to go after the death. There are more options than anyone can imagine.

I believe that I will not go to heaven, because for me it seems so boring place. I think I will create myself a lots of exciting life after this life.
>>
If a certain something does not happen in the next 11 days, I will kill myself. What do you guys believe to be the most likely outcome of this? Every opinion is appreciated.
>>
Do you seriously believe that you just have to eat a certain food or perform certain rituals and then you'll magically have an immortal soul? Does this sound like common sense to you?

Wouldn't it make sense if metaphysical processes had some logic in it?

Anyways. Does the fact that you are concsious cost you anything? Does it drain any sort of energy? I don't think so. Your body needs energies, yeah. But not your concsiousness, not really.

But of course you can go for the linear answers and start eating certain foods or make yourself suffer because apparently that's how the divine thought it should be. Those that supposedely are so very loving.

I think the most important spiritual knowlegde humanity should learn is that they and their soul is all well, no matter what they do.
>>
>>18348088
>they and their soul is all well, no matter what they do
I'll reincarnate and shit though. I want to become something like a Taoist immortal.
>>
File: Rublev's_saviour.jpg (2MB, 972x1635px) Image search: [Google]
Rublev's_saviour.jpg
2MB, 972x1635px
Follow and believe in our Lord and savior Jesus Christ.
>>
>>18346770
If you're a man you have natural abundance of yang. Don't listen to that guy. Your life choices mostly affect your essence(jing qi). The more essence you have, the healthier you are and vice versa. Most cultivation practices call for complete transmutation of primordial qi into essence and essence into true qi before the age of 30 when you still have massive amounts of it. You accumulate essence by nearly everything beneficial like healthy diet, exercise, breathing exercises and meditation and you lose most of it by jacking off 10 times a day which is bullshit imo
>>
>>18348310
>you lose most of it by jacking off 10 times a day which is bullshit imo
This is pretty much why I've never masturbated.
>>
>>18348234
eternal paradise, but you have to show your worth
>>
Read Hatha Yoga Pradipika and start practicing as a start.
>>
>>18345127
You already believe it. Youre waiting to die to know this? I think not. Im sure you have some realization of life after life.
>>
By accepting Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour
you should too OP
>>
>>18347905
why don't you haunt the /x/ board and show us some kind of irrefutable evidence of the afterlife

that would be nice.
>>
Otherwise it would not matter at all what you eat or not, but by eating something, where you have add some energy, and you have plant a belief on to it, then it matters.

if you truly believe that eating something will do this and that, align your energy with that idea, and you eat the food, you will shift in to a time line where that actually happens.

if you create a food, that generates e.g. positive vibrations, and believe it, ultimately you most likely feel that energy in you. And continuing that probably increases the feeling of immortality, positivity or whatever you want to feel.
>>
File: 1471017403924.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1471017403924.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>18345127
Too late, you already have.
BwahahahAhaHAhaHh
>>
>>18348234
Whatup with his neck doe
>>
>>18345127
Your soul is already good to go, when you're dieing just remeber, do not go torwards the light, a loved one may even try to talk you into it so prepare.
>>
File: 1479306409258.gif (4MB, 519x730px) Image search: [Google]
1479306409258.gif
4MB, 519x730px
I really want to kill myself to get this life over with. A reroll if you will.
>>
File: 1468306635360.png (98KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1468306635360.png
98KB, 400x400px
>>18345127
Read the Bible you stupid pagan.
>>
>>18349418
Me too man. At this point I am pretty much convinced I will not cease to "exist" after physical death.
>>
>>18349244
Why shouldn't one walk into the light? Is it some kind of soul trap or something?
>>
>>18349435
Yes, good goyim, read your (((Bible))).
>>
>>18349522
Yeah we're trapped right now actually. Our brains generate gold for the reptilians kind of like the matrex actually.
>>
>>18347905
Killing yourself will taint your soul. It is a scar you will carry for longer than living out your life.
>>
>>18349244
>>18349522
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v79lVNKthCw
>>
>>18349682
>>18349682
https://youtu.be/AlRP6XT_k9M
>>
>>18348683
long jesus is long

(also russian painters be crazy
go watch the movie about the painter)
>>
>>18345127
Presuming you even have one then you don't need to worry about such an issue.
It's the most primordial essence of plasma.
As long as electrons an ions flow your soul will live.
>>
>>18345198
No is abody inside your body
>>
>>18348646
I get haunted eough by this board. Plz dont encourage
>>
>>18346551
Damn, this sounds really familiar.

>force that consumes your human experiences at death and blanks your memories.

and then you are forced back to earth with no memories, basically tabula rasa? I've always felt like something like that happens... could it happen partially? I've done some deep meditations and during this, I've recalled some memories that couldn't have been from my current life. This might sound crazy but I truly believe that this current body/life is at least my second existence as a human, and that I've lived, and died, as some farmer in the 1500's
>>
Why is it that in order to get some truth I have to come to /x/ of all places?
>>
>>18345127
You already exist.
>>
>>18345127
Prove yourself useful to the Higher Beings and they will do it for you.
>>
your soul is already immortal
your soul = hyper-d yourself
>>
Check transhumanism and mind uploading.
>>
>>18345127
make a horcux
>>
>>18345127
Soul is immortal, don't worry
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.