[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Biblical god confirmed tulpa?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: church-05.jpg (1MB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
church-05.jpg
1MB, 2816x2112px
Just remembered quite odd moment from church back when i was faithful Christian.

From what i remember Priest was talking about importance of praying to God. The odd part was when he said that we often only talk to god without giving him chance to answer us back. What he later described was process very similar to one used in tulpa creation.

Narrating aka praying to god like people usually do, then asking god something or telling him that now it's his time to speak and waiting patiently for reply. And i think that priest also mentioned that god answered him back and that he will answer us too if we give him time.

Discuss?
>>
Jesus Christ, the Son of God and one of the three persons of the Holy Trinity, who is also a man like any other man (except for the fact that no other man is also one of the persons of God), did not found a religion or a philosophy or a method, but a Church made up of particular people who did particular things. Almost everyone who who considers himself or herself to be a Christian, or follower of Jesus Christ, which is to say the God of the Bible, believe that they are members of this Church when in fact they are not. They have no connection with the people in the Church, or its line of descent, and they do not do what the Church does, or even teach what it teaches, because only the Church is given the ability to do those things.

The consequence of this is that "Christians" follow something other than God, and adopt methods that differ less and less from any other religion or occult practice. That is what you noticed.

The summary of occult practice is the formation of fantasies. In other words, believing things that are not true, either out of ignorance, or for fun and (temporary, illusionary) profit, and usually both.

Anyone can pray to God at any time. God answers by showing you the truth in one way or another, and by helping you to recognize it. He also does this even when you don't ask, but prayer TO THE REAL GOD is basically you doing your part to cooperate. It requires a desire to know the truth, regardless of the consequences for yourself, that is as pure as you can make it (so keep working at it).

If you just want money, or to hear a voice, or to come in contact with some kind of spiritual entity, or to confirm your belief in something regardless of whether it is true or not, you are very likely to come in contact with something other than the real, omnipotent and omnipresent God who created you, everything you see around you, everything you don't see, and everything that is or ever will be.
>>
>>18345280

And you are as Christ said, the wolf in sheep's clothing.

Would you like to see a sheep in wolf's clothing?
>>
>>18345280

I'm next to you know.

Tick tick tick.
>>
>>18345280
> to confirm your belief in something regardless of whether it is true or not

How does this differ from
>a desire to know the truth, regardless of the consequences for yourself, that is as pure as you can make it

Would not somebody who seeks truth seek confirmation in their beliefs or validation of the path they choose to walk?
>>
>>18344927
Wow! So profound! I wonder how no one else came up with this idea!
>>
The Catholic church hunt Christ episode.

That's a gd'n.
>>
And Christ is in all of you. The light knows when it sees light and when it sees what is void of light. You see this with your eyes closed. Would you wish a reckon?
>>
Incy wincy spider...
>>
File: 1477493679865.jpg (49KB, 624x450px) Image search: [Google]
1477493679865.jpg
49KB, 624x450px
>>18344927
no anon, we are the tulpas.
>>
The stars illuminate the darkness. Here I was thinking God was light and good and not dark.
>>
Si si si beorschal. This little light of mine, I'm gon let it shine.
>>
File: Ebola-Chan.jpg (82KB, 670x950px) Image search: [Google]
Ebola-Chan.jpg
82KB, 670x950px
Isn't it possible that all gods are egregores?
>>
>>18345609

Isn't that what OP said? But, in a much more constrained way. For how long did you labour? And learn my magic? Si, Ha, and further yourself into the web of Christ. What would you see? Do you invite it? What would you know? Is it a clear sky this day or night?
>>
File: just buddha things.jpg (379KB, 1862x768px) Image search: [Google]
just buddha things.jpg
379KB, 1862x768px
but if god was an egregore, shouldnt i be able to use him to push my thoughts into everyones brain?
>>
God sometimes i talk out loud to myself. Isn't everyone me?
>>
>>18345632
http://www.lawofone.info/
>>
>>18345646

No im playing soccer.
>>
Is that you John Wayne?
>>
Is this me?
>>
>>18345665

http://www.lawofone.info/
>>
>>18345566
>doesn't everyone seek confirmation

Does 2+2=4?

Keep in mind that Bertrand Russell wrote an big book attempting to prove this and failed, and most people think he was pretty smart.

But that's math. Truth is a lot more certain than math.

Of couse there are a lot of really delusional people out there, who think they are Jesus Christ, or maybe just worthy of teaching the unwashed masses. Always easier to recognize that someone else is one of those than to recognize that you are.

(anon condemned by own words as usual)
>>
>>18345689

Jesus Christ. Hello? Me? Or you?
>>
>>18345689
To say it plainly: No. When you find the truth, you don't need to confirm it any more. Maybe you need to stick you hands in his side, but you only need to do it once.
>>
Or are We just playing games.
>>
>>18345692
None of the above, anon.
>>
There is more darkness in space than there is light, yet ye crave the day. Why would ye crave the day when ye belong to night?
>>
>>18345708
Light and Love shall triumph
>>
>>18345739

A house of cards is so. Hear the whisper of a breeze.
>>
>>18345697
I agree with this. But is a path paved with the intention to find confirmation any less valid than one paved with other motivations? A question I genuinely do not have an answer to and would like to hear your thoughts.
>>
>>18345745
So long as that motivation does not distract from service to others you encounter along the way?
>>
>>18345754

Would you call yourself a slave my brother?
>>
>>18345772
No
>>
>>18345784

No means yes. You are enslaved to one or the other. Is it good or bad?
>>
>>18345789
We have been given free will to pursue a path toward enlightenment. How is this slavery?

That I must align myself with the positive or negative path -- is that what you mean by slavery?
>>
>>18345801
>free will

stupid faggot
>>
>>18345801

So would you path toward enlightenment or the other? Is the destination your master or is it your will to death? You have two wills and two masters. You are born a slave either way.
>>
I believe thou salt not suffer a witch to live hence 99% of x along with the astrologers and other dark sided people should be put to death.

Amen.
>>
The will to death is the stink of rot. It is the physical equivalence of excrement. Hatred of brothers. Intolerance. Self-worship. The self wills death because without God it knows not life.
>>
>>18345847

You dig a grave in which you will lay. That is your freedom as mine.
>>
>>18345836
Toward enlightenment, toward Love and Light, toward the Infinite Creator.
>>
>>18345863

Or do you scramble blindly? Do you know the difference between a torch and a sun?
>>
Alone, I scramble. I admit this. This is why I ask questions of my brothers further down their paths.

In agreeing and disagreeing with these responses, my path becomes clearer.
>>
>>18345878

Did you keep a promise?
>>
>>18345886
No. Not yet, but I hope to. All that I know and do not know now is a result of solitary scrambling and discussion on these forums.
>>
>>18345903

Well I drink cyanide on a daily basis. There is no power that can be offered to you but the spirit I inherited. This spirit is not my own but you are welcome to it. My hands are together in prayer for you, that you see the signs. The light of the sun reaches all places, even during the night. You shall be the light of dawn if you may it.
>>
>>18345921
I do not fully understand these words but I understand the gravity of them. You have my sincerest thanks for this, and this conversation.

Thank you for your prayer and for your encouragement.
>>
>>18345921
I humbly accept that which you offer and will continue down this path.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.