[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deep thoughts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 11

File: 14794607481661851616480.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
14794607481661851616480.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
Power of cannabis and internal thinking . Trying to make my own theory here. What if the universe is our subconscious and when we tap into synchronicity its just rlly out of synch for a second. Because the now is always in sync. Also. Chaos magick and sigil magick. It works by throwing an idea in the sub conscious as it comes back around .
>>
>>18344398
>its just rlly out of synch for a second. Because the now is always in sync.

Stop using drugs now, there may still be some parts of your brain that will be able to recover.
>>
Or when deja vu happens you just re aligned your subconscious mind to the universes subconscious.
>>
>>18344401
Never
>>
Moreover when the snorkel cats tree, they tree hard. But you cantaloupe without a ladder or a hive of jealous telephone angles.
>>
>>18344398
i think i need some mushrooms to get the full effect of this thread
>>
Now what I've really noticed of late is the harboring of time tested new concepts backed by the kind of confetti that gophers shun.
>>
>>18344409
Are you into automatic writing? I can write unconsciously sometimes. The way ur using words is how I make my poetry
>>
>>18344398
what are the wiggly arrows flowing between the mirrors?
>>
>>18344433
Existence/ the whole spectrum of all that you experience
>>
>>18344436
so reality is a reflection of itself? what do the mirrors represent?
>>
>>18344438
Yes. And it represents eternity. That's just the big picture . Idk what else to do with it
>>
so this would mean that our concept of free will is kind of a delusion then wouldn't it?
>>
ITT: OP talks to himself, pretending there's people interacting with him.
>>
>>18344511
do you know how to read the counter?
>>
File: 1469573881962.jpg (67KB, 466x363px) Image search: [Google]
1469573881962.jpg
67KB, 466x363px
>>18344398
>Power of cannabis
>>
>>18344403
One time I (read: degenerate) did LSD and ended up having major de ja vu

I have nothing else to share but it was maximum spookiness
>>
File: 1286909323022.jpg (4KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
1286909323022.jpg
4KB, 126x126px
>>18344514
He smoked over 3 weeds
>>
Lol guys ya ik I'm pretty fucking crazy
>>
>>18344529
what do you think about the free will concept though? if reality is a fixed loop, do you have any guesses at how the events were organized in the first place? like a sort of overarching grand consciousness that is an aspect of reality itself, or something like that?
>>
Its automatically done the guess work. We're not in that dimension to guess how the future would be like cuz were not designed like that. But in a dimension of time it's automatically guessed the future for us every time we change the information of the universe the future is affected. Like quantum mechanics if u touch this part another part opposite of it will be affected . Or if you see it it will change . Its its own thing. Time is different for us. Its compact and everything when time is itself . We're like ppl with flashlights in a dark maze
>>
I like how exactly nothing of what you posted is an original thought.
>>
>>18344549
Wouldn't doubt it. Its objective but it's way deep
>>
>>18344549
not OP but do you ever have original thoughts, anon?
>>
File: deep thoughts.jpg (112KB, 1199x510px) Image search: [Google]
deep thoughts.jpg
112KB, 1199x510px
>>18344398
>Deep thoughts
>>
>>18344401
Shut up you jewish cuck
>>
I'm not the OP, but this thread is right in my alley, tonight. I'm not impressed by the OP's writing, but am intrigued by the mention of "mirrors" and the use of the ouroboros (a representation of eternity, immortality and regeneration) as I'm very familiar with utterly saturating my thoughts around these concepts in their relation to any kind of inkling I could elaborate upon. I've been sufferer of a mental illness for five years now, bipolar mania namely, and in these heightened states of energy, I am able to jump from one idea to the next to another through what a doctor called tangential thinking, but which to me seemed to present a loop in and of itself, a sort of structural, self-associative "mirror" of open thought, of genesis into constant change, through reflective projection of the psyche. And in all the very ideas it was illuminating as connected to me, was the present force. Something organized the happenings as they unfolded, the way I discovered certain things at certain times. I glimpsed massive things before me so condensed they may as well be jewels. I'm not going to go into detail, but ideas simply begot ideas, all on a lattice but each unique. What was once seen as fiction, became prophetic. I have lived a life, surely. But I am not living one anymore. I've fallen away from this flight, of ideas, into dimly lit corridors where I'm trying to read the titles on their enclosures. I may as well be old and blind.
>>
Why does no one ever post to /x/ while on DMT
>>
Time is like a mobius strip. It exists as a thing itself always but you can also follow the edge with your finger. And the only thing that can begin something eternal is the ending of that same thing

OP is correct
>>
dude thats just basic determinism
>>
>>18344398
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>18344398
Is our timeline already made?, one of quantum physics' latest models states that time projects backwards. Take from that
what what thou wilt.
>>
>>18344398
Daves not here man
>>
File: dense.png (447KB, 720x528px) Image search: [Google]
dense.png
447KB, 720x528px
>>18344398
>power of cannabis
No, you dumb faggots. Smoking weed can't suddenly lead you to performing magic.
You know what you get when you smoke weed? Paranoid, pseudo-intellectual, less brain cells, and the need to consume food. You don't get magical powers.
>>
>>18347556
>not learning secrets of magic through weed

fucking lightweight
>>
File: 1478536135719.jpg (55KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478536135719.jpg
55KB, 1080x1080px
>>18347214
>>
File: what are you trying to say.jpg (35KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
what are you trying to say.jpg
35KB, 700x394px
>>18347214
are you saying that mania is like being high?
>>
>>18344398
>need to consume food.
so you don't need to eat if you don't smoke it
>>
>>18347656
Oh man you have no idea lol.
>>
>>18347219
because most psychedelic drugs make human-organized systems seem baffling and overly complex
>>
>>18344398
>thinks magic is real
>a fucking drug addict

Kill yourself already.
>>
>>18344398
>stoner
>thinks his childish naive delusions are "deep thoughts"

Kill yourself already.
>>
>>18347538
>one of physics' latest models

You are physically unable to understand science. You are a superstitious pathetic sad deluded faggot. I recommend you go back to being a christian and to your anti vaccination faggot parades and let the "nerds" handle real science and techonlogy.
>>
>>18347695
Holy shit guys our prophet is here

Everybody stop smoking weed

Discontinue weed research

This lone man has impressed upon me his gnarled, angry reality, I will nevah be the same
>>
>>18347538
It doesn't change the fact that the process of our mind can only perceive it in one direction. If you really want to get technical, the future has already happened but your mind can only process the experience of time in the same, boring, linear fashion.
>>
>>18344416
>K, I see you, now kill this beat.
>>
File: 4ac.jpg (37KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
4ac.jpg
37KB, 500x375px
>>18344398
>>
>>18347214
I fucked off a large portion of time last year on a adderall binge, thought everyone was a hologram that the Jew's creates to enforce a false hologram governments to control those who hadn't been digitized. Pretty much ended the same senpai.
>>
>>18347219
You can't post while on DMT. I smoke it and need someone else to hover their hands over the bong,because in the middle of the hit you just disappear and drop the bong. Best part is, after 15min you are back to baseline.
>>
Your mirror drawing isn't dissimilar from how electrons act as a buoy on the Quark-Gluon Plasma on space-time, but you're reading into human consciousness the wrong way.

Think of photons as kaleidoscopes that our minds interpret. It's true that you're never "in-sync" with the universe, but you don't have any control over it. You only control your personal perception of it.
>>
>>18347556
>less brain cells
No basis in reality. It only temporarily surpresses brain cells.
>>
The problem with these insights isn't that they're delusional.

The only conceivable "problem" is that they're probably rather obvious to many of us.

Those of you dogging on OP for smoking sound a lot dumber than the OP, in other words.

You should look into the notion of eternal return, OP. You may also enjoy gnostic literature.
>>
File: Train.gif (500KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
Train.gif
500KB, 500x322px
>>18349021
>Implying that that which perceives isn't a piece of the universe.

Hi! Welcome to life, where the way you move is by thinking about what it would be like to move that way. Please enjoy your stay, and remember to reproduce responsibly. ^__^
>>
>>18347656
It's fucking radical as long as you stay sane enough to not do something so idiotic that you end up bankrupt, pregnant, or in jail. That idea-jumping makes it hard to communicate, though. This aspect might be more annoying to an extroverted type.
>>
>>18347683
>>18347686

Those who feel hate for others feel hate for themselves. I'm rooting for you anon and urge for you to change knowing it will be your own choice to do so or not and you will choose the latter. In any case, I'm rooting for you, oh angry anon.
>>
>>18349168

lol hahaa I love you anon!
>>
>>18344398
>power of

Okay...

>cannabis

And stopped reading.
>>
>>18349080
Depends. Any form of shit that's not regular air in your lungs will kill brain cells, that's a fact. Smoking can do this, but edibles won't.
>>
>>18349168
No, of course we aren't part of the universe. It's all fake and the Earth is hollow.

Our perception of the universe happens before our brain can affect the data.
>>
>>18349794

huh?
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.