[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, tell me some of your favorite conspiracy theories? Maybe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

File: 1479368794069.jpg (204KB, 1280x984px) Image search: [Google]
1479368794069.jpg
204KB, 1280x984px
Hey, tell me some of your favorite conspiracy theories? Maybe drop some cool websites about crazy shit? Thank you!
>>
my theory is that within people there is a war of good and evil, of demons and angels, and when the demons win we do stupid shit like drunk driving and overdose or forget things, or ignore significant others. when the angels win we go out and volunteer at the humane society.
>>
>>18344149
I think this is close.

My theory is now firmly in line with the teachings of Ra and the Law of One.

That great evil is merely a reflection of the greedy nature to self-serve. Serving the tribe, the cabal, the NWO, these are forms of self-service.

That we are indeed in the midst of a great and unending battle of good versus evil. That those who follow the negative path obscure the truth in order to manipulate the masses, blind them and force them into sleep. They misdirect with false information, entertainment, false teachings.

That the powers that be, that Clinton and Soros and their ilk, are vying for ultimate control and power over the Earth in an attempt to transcend "death" and to oust those who walk the positive path.

http://www.lawofone.info/
>>
Animen

Does the word mean anything to you? Probably not. It didn't mean anything to me either when I first heard it. I thought this person, who generally has great difficulty communicating, mispronounced a different word.

I enquired further.

“What does Animen mean?”

A fanatical gang, was the response.

This was the beginning of a life changing conversation.

Over the course of my physical and intellectual travels, I've been blessed to come across a collection of beautiful souls, in various places and of various ages, who have all shared a part of their world with me. I'm still processing it all, but I've been given the green light (not literal permission but a meditation insight) to start sharing what I have been learning. In many ways, I am hoping for feedback so I can improve my understanding. So please bear with me as I attempt to weave together a topic on the spiritual nature of “The Elite”, “The Establishment”, “The Black Octopus”, “The Illuminati” or whichever term you prefer. This post will likely be short and blunt, and I will revisit this topic in greater depth some time soon.

Animen refers to entities that exist in the spiritual realm, not the physical. They are like a black mist with the ability to change their shape, and there are lots of them, at least one for every human soul on this planet. Their goal is to spread hate and fear.

Look at the world around you, and you will see their work.

On an individual level, they work by manipulating the energy of the human spirit. In some way that I don't quite understand, they are able, through “psychic attacks”, to enhance negative emotions, instill vices, block energy centers, cause illness, disrupt sleep and more. Collectively, we are entirely unaware of their influence. But it is massive. All hate you have ever experienced has been their work. The same goes for many more emotions and actions. Hate is not a human condition. It is an “Animen” condition, placed on humanity.
>>
On a global level, these entities are semi-connected in consciousness. It would be false to call them an army of individual entities, but also false to consider them to be one conscious being. The nature of hate and evil doesn't lend itself well to sustained unity on a spiritual level. They do, however, work in unison pretty fluidly, engaging in coordinated efforts to have their effects manifest in the physical world in ways such as war.

They also inhabit human bodies.

That one can be a little bit of a shocker. Much of the “Elite”, as you would call them, are not human souls at all, but various arms of this dark consciousness. This explains how surreal reality is, how coordinated the conspiracy can be, reaching across nations and ideologies, from local authorities to world leaders. Some historical figures that have been placed in the “good” category were also animen, acting as controlled opposition to keep the counter movements of humanity in check.

All the world is a stage, and the play is being put on by evil incarnate on the spiritual realm.

When referring to the organism as a whole, as opposed to individual “Animen”, I prefer the name Mara, from Buddhism, but you can label this evil any way you would like.

We are blessed that Mara has to follow the rules of this universe, or else we would all be fucked, to put it bluntly.

The nature of this physical illusion in which we exist is that we incarnate here for the development of our souls. Although this is Mara's realm (for now), he is not able to enslave us against our free will. The broader trajectory of our development is guided from above. It is for this reason that there is no reason for fear or pessimism. We are here for a reason, and that reason is to reject the hate and evil of our world, and rise above it. This, when accomplished on a large scale, will be our graduation to higher planes of existence.
>>
Mara has controlled this physical realm and its inhabitants since long before recorded history, but not for much longer. We are now in a period of time where lots of souls are beginning to grow weary of this physical illusion and are seeking something greater. This, my friends, will be the awakening. It has already begun.

Raise your vibrations through meditation, love and responsible living, and you will rise above the influence of Mara. It is as simple as that.

Thanks for reading.
>>
This is a dream. The Illuminati and other organizations like them are lucid dreamers.
>>
>>18345814
Thank you so much for taking the time to share this. Very, very interesting!!>>18345814
>>
>>18344098
I know of a conspiracy related to that pic.
A vile story of a very trashed piece of shit woman. Maybe even a woman that hit rock bottom and the lowest form of life in the universe.

Who is the pic of?
Where did ya get the pic?
Are the people in the pic alive or were they killed and that done to them?

1479368794069.jpg
1 47 93 687 940 69.jpg
>>
>>18345810
I want to believe this and i am inclined to do so, but i stray back and forth between "Goodness is the ultimate aspiration" & "good and evil are merely perceptive constructs in this deep and wide reality of diversity"
Naturally, i am confused, uncomfortable,and desperate at most times.
I just want to live well.
>>
Every tower in New York city(or any major city for that matter) is rigged for demolition all the time. Just image the damage that would have been done if the world trade center towers toppled over instead of falling perfectly into their own foundation. World trade center building seven was just a "woopsy, one too many" when they were pushing the detonators in the secret underground bunker.

>9/11 truthers are controlled opposition used as a misdirect...

>No one would want to live/work in a building rigged to explode so they go out of their way to hid this fact...
>>
>>18344098
Yeah, no. You are probably a lazy alphabet soup agency agent who doesn't want to do his research.
Your agency wants to find out who is close to the truth so they could make him comnit suicide by two bullets in the back of his head.
>>
>>18349947
The truth that a deity is real and created a god and goddess on earth and the canadians and allies had them brainwashed and mind controlled since birth and whored and raped them to create a mathematical cryptic story and that now this is the most vile species ever and it is actually impossibility for a good human to ever exist?

That our deity is absolute evil

Something like that.
>>
>>18350051
>The truth that a deity is real and created a god and goddess on earth
Okay, that's kinda true, but it's gods and goddesses
>and the canadians and allies had them brainwashed and mind controlled since birth and whored and raped them to create a mathematical cryptic story
A what now?
>and that now this is the most vile species ever
Who? The humans or the nephilim?
>and it is actually impossibility for a good human to ever exist?
What are the tzazikim(sp?)?
>That our deity is absolute evil
My deities aren't evil. Not good, but not evil.
>Something like that.
I give you a 80% agreement score
>>
>>18349890
Just follow your values. Dont worry about being good or evil. People are naturally good. Its the influence of our reality that drives us to hate. Just try and stay as far away from hate as you can. I dont think its natural
>>
>>18345518
>unending

But brother, that is not the teaching of the Law of One. The Law of One clearly states that no matter what, we will progress closer and closer to the Oneness that is God/the Creator.

I'm barely starting to read on the Law of One, though, so any discussion on it is greatly appreciated. From what I've read so far this is simply awesome (in the old sense of the word).
>>
File: ART81.jpg (101KB, 902x600px) Image search: [Google]
ART81.jpg
101KB, 902x600px
Hopi prophecys my nig nog I can't drop the website but look it up it's totally worth it , it's something I truly believe in mostly being native but still it's crazy to think about
>>
File: NWO.jpg (69KB, 473x303px) Image search: [Google]
NWO.jpg
69KB, 473x303px
>>18344098
The entire physical universe (including your body) was created by Lucifer. The only thing created by "God" was your soul, and it was not so much made, but rather is an actual shard of God himself.

God wants you to stop incarnating and return to him where you will live in eternity or be utterly destroyed (depending on your point of view).

Lucifer wants to keep you from returning to God so that some day you will grow into a NEW God yourself.

Lucifer is the bringer of free will (choice) and knowledge. God is the destroyer of worlds.

Lucifer loves you. God wants to eat you.
>>
That Lelouch is alive and well, and spends his immortal days banging CC in some undisclosed rural location among dozens of Pizza Hutt boxes
>>
File: 1456528749770.jpg (34KB, 625x451px) Image search: [Google]
1456528749770.jpg
34KB, 625x451px
>>18349911
Trust me, I'm an engineer. You can design buildings to collapse inwardly on their own (without explosives) instead of toppling over.
We do this with a bunch of shit too. When Corvettes crash at 70mph the engine tucks under the driver instead of into because we design weak points into the structure that guide it to fail one way before it fails worse.
>>
>/x/ finally appreciating Law Of One

There really is nothing comparable. Definitely the most significant paranormal/spiritual advancement in recent human history. It's the kind of thing you can read and reread for years and years, and always discover something new.
>>
File: Hexagon cube.jpg (40KB, 802x700px) Image search: [Google]
Hexagon cube.jpg
40KB, 802x700px
>>18350280
>The entire physical universe (including your body) was created by Lucifer. The only thing created by "God" was your soul, and it was not so much made, but rather is an actual shard of God himself.

why do you have to bring this up? im trying to block this thought. but if anyone wants to know why i think this:

saturn (the planet associated with satan) is the 6th planet in the solarsystem, hexagon on its northpole is 6 pointed, satur(n)day is the 6th day of the week in most calendars. a hexagon with three lines makes a cube, could symbolize a prison right? humans are carbon based lifeforms, carbon is the 6th elemenent with 6 neutrons, 6 protons, and 6 electrons, making a cube of the carbon would be 6x6x6 again. the earth is tilted on its axis by 23,4 degrees to the vertical axis, making it 66,6 degree to the horizontal ones. the more i look in it
>>
Not every human is human.
>>
>>18344149
That theory just sounds like you don't want to take responsibility for yourself or your actions so you can always blame angels and demons when you do something wrong.
>>
>>18350081
>Naturally good
I call bullshit. When left to our own devices we rape/murder/abuse/steal to either survive or entetain ourselves
>>
File: 1479345369986.gif (1MB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
1479345369986.gif
1MB, 290x189px
>>18350586
Maybe you do, but the rest of us mentally stable individuals are not interested in this degeneracy. We'd rather do cool awesome things, like accomplish our goals... or killing degenerates.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 2048x2048px
I found a pic like that pic of the woman trashed in a trashy mind control sex story!

It's Chris' soul mate character

Chris the Christ that fucked Elissa assile / asshole = anal / a nail
And about jerking off with nail / penis in hand
>>
>>18350696
It's like buried a lie vv story
Where she was mind controlled
And buried a creep in her holes
>>
I can't believe I'm being kept alive so the low grade piece of shit Creep Canadians can express their revolting sexuality which is molesting and raping mind controlled people because no one in existence wants to be with Canadians :-(
>>
File: tmp_254741444231164071726068078.png (39KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_254741444231164071726068078.png
39KB, 321x322px
>>18344098
I think at least one of these concepts is true about our existence:
>This world is not real, either by simulation or a dream
>It is one of many different realms/planes that we'll get to explore and visit after "death"

Other than those beliefs, I'm a perfectly functioning member of society. Just really skilled at hiding my power level yo.
>>
>>18344098
My favorite is the ancient aliens with Atlantis and Lemuria being in war thousands of years ago. Works perfectly since it has very little impact on todays world. (Expept changing the theory of our origins)
Works well with ancient mythology too...
>>
>>18350807
This entire world and species is the vile revolting sewage pit of the universe. I think concepts such as hoping the world is an illusion and dream is the construct of a retarded child abuser who wants to have the pedophile entity change everything in hopes of hiding the fact that every person of this planet is a vile worthless stupid disgusting creep and this species will never be anything but the embarrassments of existence.

Like a world that truly became less than maggot shit by molesting and raping good people and now realize they can never be anything but an insult/offensive/disgusting.

Kind of like rewriting history so the degenerate youth can go on with existence thinking they're more than the sack of shit worthless defecations of the universe.

You and everyone else of this planet/universe is a worthless piece of shit desperate to gain recognition in some way so your fellow maggots can all think you've achieved something.

If this species could be manifested in a way that accurately depicts everything about them it would be like a massive ring of maggots dancing around a mound of shit they created by eating a pile of shit and cum out of faggots asshole
>>
File: IMG_2972.png (15KB, 96x96px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2972.png
15KB, 96x96px
>>18351664
>>
>>18351664
It's all subjective.
>>
>>18351664
>projecting this hard
>>
Our universe is the left over from cosmic abominations that killed and tormented the innocent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2k7Jf9xO3g
>>
>>18349823
Welp,you gotta tell us more anon,don't be a tease
>>
>>18344098
Anyone knows wtf happened to 4224 doctors?
>>
>>18351664
Well hey Thomas Ligotti what's going on man I haven't seen you since that book signing back in 95
>>
File: 1641361-dana_sterling_01.png (434KB, 680x480px) Image search: [Google]
1641361-dana_sterling_01.png
434KB, 680x480px
>>18351664
For some reason this makes me laugh and happy inside.

"shitposts disguised as shitposts that are ironically shitposts but are not obvious shitposts but actually are shitposts"
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.