[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I Satan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20161028-191947.png (4MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161028-191947.png
4MB, 2560x1440px
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
44“You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/text/john-asv.html
>>
File: image.jpg (481KB, 806x1279px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
481KB, 806x1279px
The only thing the devil is about is probably causing you to commit suicide... Doing whatever he can to induce this... he is just a liar and cannot cease from lying and will shame you and lie to you constantly.... It is truly an unfortunate existential problem for humanity that the devil does these things to people... He is our accuser who accuses us before God while He comes here and causes us to do the very things that he accuses us of to God

Turn to God, my friend.... i presume that the devil's plan for you would be suicide

Turn to Jesus Christ who is our deliverer even forever and ever
>>
Harder
>>
>>18343615
>>18343627
Yall niggas are real dumb.
>>
Just use violence
>>
I once interviewed one spiritual being, and I was asking why does she try to make people kill themselves.

she replied, that she does not want it, but when she showed her beautiful world where she came, some people do not want to live on earth no more.

I do not know what does the satan do, but one reason for suicides, that happen after summoning a succubus etc.. might be this.
>>
>>18344298
I would suggest slow cooking the roast, that's the best method for cooking the meat.
>>
>>18343605
first you have to member
>>
>>18343605
I think you already did
>>
>>18344300
I did not understand your point, are you suggrsting that spirits should take easy steps when approaching people? O...?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.