[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dinosaurs in Congo? part 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 1478185469791.jpg (32KB, 480x315px) Image search: [Google]
1478185469791.jpg
32KB, 480x315px
Part 1: >>18297983

http://www.icr.org/article/search-congo-dinosaur/

I read some extraordinary claims about mokele-mbembe and other cryptozoids, even a supposed T-Rex in Papua New Guinea, which I personally don't believe.

Critical as I am, I can't disregard these claims as utter bullshit beforehand, I mean, evolution is a complex process if you look at it in a big general oversight and we have birds as living descendants of an archaeopteryx, maybe some swimming dinosaurs who lived deep enough were capable of overcoming the consequences of the meteor strike due to the depths where they live which were barely affecte. There could also have been dinosaurs who were small in size and might have survived in some way, were evolutionary well enough developed to dven survive the consequences of the meteor strike.

Sceptics dismiss cave paintings with what look like dinosaurs as misidentification or fantasy, but if a few, and thaf means really a tiny, tiny population of 0,002 ℅ of all dinosaurs survived the meteor strike, they might actually have seen this extremely rare species and depicted them.

There are also sceptics who claim that there is no convincing evidence of some dinosaurs alive today, well, the same could be said about the Coolacanth before it was discovered in the 30s, and if they managed to survive in some way, they'll live in isolated spots which are hard to find, just like some kf the thought-to-be-extinct species which we found back.

And finally for the Bible fanatics: if we find a living dinosaur, it doesn't disprove evolution, it means that the dinosaur which we find was able to survive it.

And for the sceptics: As I 've shown above, it isn't impossible that some dinosaurs survived, so don't dismiss the idea at first glance.
>>
>>18343293
just stop
>meteor hits earth
>blackens entire atmosphere
>no sunlight for up to a year or more
>oxygen is deprived of earfs
>plants and all animal and insect life chokes to death from ash
>oxygen deprived from oceans, all ocean life is dead

evolution starts all over again with less oxygen this time after the air clears. ZERO dinos left.
>>
>>18343322

>muh oxygen
Except this is bullshit because Coelacanth are still kicking around.
>>
>>18343293
it could also be possible that people back in the day ate a lot of shrooms since it was probably something to do other than throwing rocks at rocks
>>
>>18343322

So if the meteor caused us all to evolve into what we are now then aren't we not supposed to be like this and something entirely different, if so then what?
>>
there was also apparently a giant tarantula seen in some jungle down there. about the size of a dog apparently.
>>
>>18343322
lots of shit survived the meteor extinction event m8. crocodiles, sharks, turtles. etc
>>
>>18344605
>if the meteor caused us all to evolve

lollllllll, i don't think you know how evolution works. The meteor caused mass extinction, not evolution
>>
>>18343354
You must not have ever tried shrooms before.
Also OP >>18344630
has it somewhat correct.
>>
>>18343346
Shut the fuck up you idiot.
>>
>>18344686
your shrooms must have sucked big dicks
>>
>>18344725
don't get mad you silly bitch.
>>
Of course Dinosaurs still exist !
You can see plenty of them every day !
They are also called birds nowaday
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (147KB, 1000x963px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
147KB, 1000x963px
do you retaards actually believe this shit LMAO hahaha
>>
>>18343322
Dubs dnt lie.
>>
File: 1441986708918.png (163KB, 303x566px) Image search: [Google]
1441986708918.png
163KB, 303x566px
Lmao thiise idiots really believe this shit LOL Fucking niggers haha
>>
>>18344605
Too much chrono trigger, meteor was not Lavos sorry.
>>
>>18344669
Mass extinction however, was a tool in hands of evolution.

So he's not even wrong, stop being a dick.
>>
>>18343346
>Order of fish that lives underwater in the benthic zone and in caves off the coast of madagascar
>comparable to half ton behemoths that lived on land when meteor hit
>>
Niggers in Congo? Is it possible ecks ?
>>
>>18344623
>tarantula

Nice try, spawn of Ungoliant.
>>
>>18344623
We had a thread on that once. Giant spiders used to exist and the only thing stunting theiyr growth is the oxygen levels.
>>
>>18344799
U wot m8
>>
>>18345824
>still thinks species going extinct is them evolving

How can species evolve if they don't exist?

Now if you had said that a few of them had survived and not gone extinct, that would be a different story. Those that survived had to undergo some genetic bias that allowed them to survive the unfavorable environment conditions. So those with the genes that allowed survival are the ones that will evolve and further undergo genetic variance to further increase fitness.

Once again, extinction of a species is not evolution.
>>
>>18343293
>Believing in evolution
Also, the dinosaurs are alive and well, most of them live underground though, and the only ones that come on to the earths surface are the ones that need some reservoir of water to survive.
>>
File: 1455246182916.jpg (54KB, 625x262px) Image search: [Google]
1455246182916.jpg
54KB, 625x262px
>>18347889
>I don't know what evolution is so I don't believe it even though it has been proven many times over the course of human history
>There are dinosaurs underground
>>
>>18345841
There are plenty of species that have survived since the time of the asteroid strike. Life didn't completely halt and start over from a bacterial level since then.
>>
>>18347941
You know whats crazy though, is that this can happen to us. If a meteor was large enough to cause mass extinction of almost all species on Earth, then what is stopping that from happening again?
>>
>>18348029
Mass Extinctions such as the space rock that fucked the earth and the one at the end of Permian Era have happened 4 other times in the history of the earth. Given, these Extinctions were MILLIONS of years apart. Compare that to how long human life has been around my dudes, it'll be a long time before another mass extinction poses a threat to us.
>(Unless of course WE start it)
>>
>>18347838

Not even that guy, but shit you're stupid. He's saying that mass extinctions allow the SURVIVORS to evolve. It's a force of evolution in that it opens up tons of niches for species to move into.

And no, survivors do not need to undergo some genetic bias to survive. They survived because they were already in positions to allow them to.
>>
>>18343293

It is strange that the main theme of mythological creatures in southern African countries is dinosaurs. There's a chance that some species of sauropod did actually survive to this day, deep in places like the Congo.
>>
>>18350279
The fuck are you talking about nigger? Asteroids aren't the only things that can fuck earth up. You have rogue black holes, gamma ray bursts, super volcano eruptions, solar flares, melting icecaps, and the list goes on and on. The fact we lasted this long is a miracle.
>>
File: ArchangelRaphaelOnJazzHornSolo.jpg (24KB, 480x240px) Image search: [Google]
ArchangelRaphaelOnJazzHornSolo.jpg
24KB, 480x240px
>>18343293
For starters, the term 'dinosaur' is a misnomer if you want to do any real hypothesizing.

You should also consider the generality of description. Do we have to assume an apatosaurus kin from looking at a cave painting.

The reason that this topic stays in the fringe is because people are jumping to a conclusion which we cannot also observe.
>>
>>18350279
We're overdue for a long ice age (the normal condition of earth's climate) and overdue for another mass extinction asteroid.
Add that to cosmic violence like black holes novas etc it's amazing we're here at all and it could all be gone in a heartbeat.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.