[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This weary "traveler"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Traveller.jpg (72KB, 640x279px) Image search: [Google]
Traveller.jpg
72KB, 640x279px
I feel like I'm starting to wake up but don't know where to go from here.

Starting with Ra and the law of one books but who knows if that will help. I'm a protestant Christian if that helps.

My real question is how do I sleep? I feel like I've had about 2 hours of sleep maximum each night for the past 2 weeks.

Physically exhausted but I can't force myself to sleep, drowsiness and delirium making it difficult to concentrate on seeking knowledge that challenges my individuality and perception of reality.
>>
>>18343237
you think way toooooo much.. just accept your reality and don't give a fuck about anything.. stop caring, then you will be able to sleep.. plus stop reading, everything you ask you get the answer to, even if you hate to hear it.
>>
>>18343237
well for one, step away from /x/ and your damn computer. Go live a normal life where you actually do shit during the day and no time to worry about bullshit like what you are saying.
If you still have trouble sleeping, go see a god damn doctor since no one on here is going to help you other than to feed your more bullshit about something related to paranormal bullshit

unless you are role playing right now.... then go ahead and role play
>>
>>18343245
>>18343246
I still go to my day job and get my work done. It's the strangest thing. I should be falling asleep at the wheel, or experiencing some kind of serious physical affects. But I just felt slightly drowsy until today, when I think it caught up to me. Had to take a half day from work, tried to take an afternoon nap but couldn't sleep for more than 30 minutes.
>>
>>18343246
Should also say I've never browed /x/ before today. Everything that drove me here came from /pol/. Started with wikileaks, which lead me to the occult, saw strange things that appeared to be threats. Watched information vanish before my eyes. Possibly gas-lighted by people I've emailed or engaged with on forums.
>>
>>18343237

Shockingly, most odd happenings tend to actually be mundane in nature. First, see a couple doctors, then consider that it might be something worth posting on /x/ about.

I mean really now, this is silly.
>>
>>18343280

That sounds stressful. You know stress can fuck sleep absolutely side-ways. Maybe it would be a good idea to kind of... lay off on this kind of shit for a while? Just saying? It's a little like getting yourself black out drunk. A little of the spooky is fine, but you shouldn't CHUG it, day after day, that shit will mess with you, man. If you're purposefully taking SAN damage, it's kind of a good idea to let that shit regenerate before diving back in.
>>
Fuck off with this roleplaying bullshit, a thread died for your idiocy
>>
File: ArchangelIsrafilBinLalish.jpg (44KB, 233x300px) Image search: [Google]
ArchangelIsrafilBinLalish.jpg
44KB, 233x300px
>>18343237
>Physically exhausted but I can't force myself to sleep

>drowsiness and delirium

You need to exercise for at least 30 minutes per day, and solely by stretching.
>>
File: 1455804898251.jpg (47KB, 451x600px) Image search: [Google]
1455804898251.jpg
47KB, 451x600px
>>18343828
this day-su
>>
>>18343280
Gaslighting sucks. I have been there before, you feel like you are going out of your mind and can do nothing right. Shit makes you paranoid
>>
>>18343828
>>18343856
Writing this in the midst of another sleepless night.

Any suggestions where to begin with stretches and exercise? Do you mean Yoga?

I have yet to attempt meditation as well.
>>
>>18343237
Ahh the reddest of pills, you are waking up to the reality that we are living a battle of good vs evil, welcome. It wasnt by mistake now read read read, law of one= UNIVERSAL TRUTH.
>>
>>18344678
I think I may have been under a hex or some kind of influence from the negative path.

At around 4:30am again after not sleeping for more than an hour, I found myself beginning to remember what it is like to be tired. Almost immediately my eyes shot open and the tightness in my chest shifted to another point on my body. I was forced to take a deep breath. This passed, and I felt more tired. Then this same sensation happened again, intense clarity and tingling sensation in my entire body as my eyes shot open.

After these two episodes, I felt real desire for sleep. I drifted into a quiet and comfortable slumber. I am now awake, more well-rested than I have felt in weeks. My intense paranoia has dulled to a confident awareness.

Something or some entity helped me last night. I am still hungry to follow this path, and the joy I feel now reminds me that the positive path, that of love and light, is the direction I must wanted towards.

I can sleep again. I feel grounded again. That was perhaps the most profound and frightening sensation of not being able to reason or comfort myself. Not a moment went by where I felt safe.

But that is suddenly gone.

If a third density entity capable of channeling Ra is reading this, please let me know what I can do to contribute more to the impending victory.
>>
File: greenpill.jpg (1MB, 765x3485px) Image search: [Google]
greenpill.jpg
1MB, 765x3485px
>>18345437
Wake up, this is a dream. Once you are awake you can will the future you desire into reality.
>>
>>18345953
I seek to know in order to serve others, not to will my desires into reality.
>>
>>18343237
I can't sleep at all usually too. Drinking helps. Drink until you pass out every night.
>>
File: archangelGabrielBinAndalus.jpg (32KB, 250x335px) Image search: [Google]
archangelGabrielBinAndalus.jpg
32KB, 250x335px
>>18344663
Yoga might help you, but I do not need to tell you any specific advice that might not sync with your personal religious beliefs.

These guides should work for stretching:

http://www.wikihow.com/Stretch

http://www.wikihow.com/Stretch-Your-Legs

You can meditate by sitting up straight with your legs crossed. I like to clear my mind of all thoughts, but you can try the mental exercise of imagining a tesseract.

Think of a cube, and then another cube in the same view. The corners of each cube are connected by invisible lines that communicate information about what happens to the other cube, and maintain equal or opposite transformations between each connected point. Steadily imagine the tesseract in your head, know that it might stretch or skew, but always in a balanced manner.

At the end, appreciate that your body and mind are like the two cubes, inextricably linked by the invisible dimension of time.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.