[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did I capture?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: IMG950889.jpg (312KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG950889.jpg
312KB, 1536x2048px
Hello /x/

The property I hunt on is next too (borders) Montezuma Nature Preserve near the town of Tyre, NY.

I set out my trail-cams and had my Uncle check them while I was at worknow. He doesn't have the ability to pull it up on his computer, I didn't know what it was so I took it with my phone.

The camera looks South town a trail, and it goes into the Nature Preserve
>>
Looks like a deer
>>
File: 20161117_193612.png (4MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20161117_193612.png
4MB, 1440x2560px
>>18342954

Here is a picture of the Terrain. Any insight?
>>
>>18342969

Yeah, but the fluffy coat gets my mind twisted a little.
>>
My thoughts
>>
File: 69096d74fd7d4e64912ba5d2b415fa31.jpg (118KB, 1024x875px) Image search: [Google]
69096d74fd7d4e64912ba5d2b415fa31.jpg
118KB, 1024x875px
>>18343178
Or
>>
>>18342954
A llama maybe?
>>
>>18343191

OP Here,

We've ruled out Llama because of the face and the eyes. The coat is wild, almost curly, but without the actual picture instead of a picture of a picture... It's hard to tell. But essentially, the path that it sits on leads into Montezuma Nature Preserve.

>>18343184
Its too small, those weeds in the bottom of the photo stand about 4ft.

>>18343178

Close, but again, the nose and stuff, eyes.

***Guys I appreciate any help you can give me on this. Unsure what I'm dealing with.***
>>
>>18344034
It's a goat. It only looks fluffy due to the shitty night vision.
t. Nighttime goat herder.
>>
>>18344055

Could it just be deformed due to malnutition?
>>
>>18342954
It's a muslim in goat form
>>
Clearly a dog.
>>
Thats a sheep, OP
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (569KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
569KB, 1536x2048px
>>
>>18342954
is this you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTN2b8o-v24
>>
I have a story if anyone wants to figure out what happened. it's nothing insane, but I can't explain it

>last week innawoods durr hunting
>right by the Chesapeake Bay in MD
>getting dark, so I leave the tree stand to head to the field where my 4 wheeler is parked, about 400 yards away
>exit path from woods to big field
>scare little durr into the pine thickets that surround the path I was on.
>durr sprints away and I continue to 4 wheeler
> about 10 seconds later I hear what I can only describe a a deep, very loud almost like a mechanical whirring sounding screech coming from woods where deer went, maybe 50 yards in
>hear screech/growl twice, each is about 3 seconds long.
>hear deer scream in pain, sometimes when a deer is dying after you shoot it it cries/screams in its final moments.
>exactly that sound
>pull glock out of backpack and sprint to 4 wheeler.
>back at the cabin the guys tell me some say the jersey devil lives around those parts
>mfw no coyotes, wolves or bears here
>no natural predators to deer in this area. nothing kills deer here except people.
>hunted a different stand rest of the week. never investigated in pine thickets. I pissed out

what was it? who here has seen/heard a jersey devil?
>>
OP Here,

I could be a cow, but I imagine that the farmers would've found it because NY law requires all Angus to be tagged. Montezuma Nature Preserve was a part of the a few different Native American Tribes apart of the six nations. Seneca / Cayuga / Onieda.
>>
>>18342954
A dog.
>>
>>18344599
Why would it be malnourished? It apparently lives in a fucking wilderness preserve, there's food everywhere. Plus OP lives in NY, not exactly true wilderness by any stretch. Walk for 1 or 2 miles in any direction and you'll find a town (which means people to feed the stupid goat all sorts of shit).
>>
>>18342954
Finger lakes represent. I dated a girl who could pick up on stuff. Brought her up there and she felt a lot of strangeness going on.
>>
>>18342954

It's a goat, anon.
>>
>>18346564
You are a cow
>>
>>18342954
spoopy hores
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.