[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Multiverses / Parallel worlds Portal Room

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Unbenannt.png (20KB, 1330x758px) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
20KB, 1330x758px
Hey guys I would like to contribute to the multiverse theory or parallel worlds. The event took place on 01/11/2012

So then I just start. Colleague invited me to chat with him for a round of "legal highs" with him. Since I had already heard about it, I wanted to try it out.

This time it was worse than the other trips. I've had some bad trips behind me but that would have been so hard I had not thought of. I had to start laughing, could not stop, and stuck the other people in the room. All I can remember now is like a dream, because I was suddenly in another world.

The feeling for my body and my thoughts completely gone. I was in a dream world ... Far from the living room where I was sitting.

I no longer had a physical body and found myself in a black felt endless endless dark space. Intuitively, I could feel that this space is infinite and extends in all directions

I was only conscious with my memories and my character.
>>
File: 1472889924155.png (22KB, 640x214px) Image search: [Google]
1472889924155.png
22KB, 640x214px
>>18342086
I did not understand exactly why I was suddenly there. Something frightened suddenly suddenly broadened inside me ... I briefly considered what I had done that I was here now..The worst thing was, I did not know much anymore..I had my NAME, family where I live where I was Where I work ALL forget ... Everything seemed so fake, not real, and I was totally panicked because I wanted to get away from there and back into my real reality ....

I acted the whole time really intuitive

All of a sudden, I had different transparent "windows" / gatewayportals (I just call it)in front of my "eyes" (i had no physical eyes), where I saw different realities of mine and I could switch by hand back and forth ... I could look into all these windows and listen ... I wanted absolutely Back into my real world but you can not imagine how it feels if you do not know exactly how you got into this situation and how you get away from that place and you do not know who you are ...

The next memories are scheming. I am lying on the couch. See double & triple. My cycle is at the end, my colleagues say I look totally pale and get bad air. I do not feel my body, and still I do not know exactly who I am and what exactly happened. My thoughts are mixed and I do not realize the situation. everything seems to me unreal and not real. The fear is a little gone, but the funny feeling that I am not in my real world / reality remains. After about 2 hours I can get up again and start slowly to realize what is currently happened. My trip into the this world seemed like an hour ago. My colleagues claim that it was only around the 5-10 minutes and I was permanently ill at laughter until i Fell faint .

The next day I feel like I'm in a bad sitcom. everything feels not real and even the breathing seems so unreal to me.

Image for better understanding my view in the world on the portals
>>
File: cloud-shrug.png (100KB, 210x247px) Image search: [Google]
cloud-shrug.png
100KB, 210x247px
Calm down on the drugs.
>>
>>18342111
it was real for me
>>
>>18342086
You shook your existence a little bit. The odd feeling will not last just ignore it.
It happened to me with the proper dose of hash and booze. Laughing like a mad man and being skyrocketed in a different time and place. Probably my brain couldn't handle that laugh. When i go back to my reality i felt like things aren't in the right place like left is now right etc..
It happened to me twice. Ended up always in the same place. But i didn't saw portals i saw the future. Who knows..
>>
>>18342597
can you explain your story more in deail please? iwant to find out if this was real or just a hallucination because it felt really real for me and i never had something like that again ever. it transformed my thinking and way to knowledge and questions about life and our origin the bible and jesus christ
>>
>>18342612
There is no real or truth, it is all perception. It is what you do and don't. Was that experience usefull for you? If yes it means that you learned something.
Don't question the existence of your visions but question what was it all about.
So it was real for you but proving it is not the point. It opened your perception but what will you do with that knowledge.
Don't chase dreams, we are in this world here and now and it's all that matter.
>>
>>18342612
Chill out bro. Meditate. Its fine . Ur just tapping into reality . Its real. Life is an illusion.
>>
This reads familiar with another experience one had and they felt like they changed timelines and it felt like they started anew. Like they left the timeline they were in before and entered a different stream where things were different for the best.
>>
>>18343965
yeah i had some smilar thoughts. maybe i died in my real world and just entered a new world where i survived and came back ...

i defenitely learned something. this event changed my thinking and thoughts and goals for life
>>
>>18342248
real for you doesn't mean real. The human brain is a grandmaster at creating false realities.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.