[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meme magic / how to individual magic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: 1466996670199.gif (171KB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
1466996670199.gif
171KB, 500x394px
Hey /x/, /pol/ here

So as many of you know, /pol/ has learned how to perform magic at a collective level.

How would I learn to protect my thoughts into reality, doing magic at an individual level?
>>
C'mon /x/
>>
>>18342065
honestly id reccomend peter j. carrols Liber Kaos.
Its a great overview on that, and it show you the meta-structure of rituals. Also if you yourself follow kek, and want to help his cause id highly reccomend learning evocation, and spreading the knowledge to your fellow /pol/acks. You guys could do more quicker, and have actual information from kek himself. When makeing pacts with him you could use pepe memes as sacrifice (spreading them and charging them, giving more power to kek) in exchange for whatever deeds.

heres some resources (props to ape of thoth, if you ever need more info come by the occult magick general threads on here. While thoth is against kek and meme magic id be more than happy to help, /pol/ has potential for magic)

https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
^ you can find peter j carrols book there, and many other things (look for chaos magic)

and heres a pastebin on evocation/summoning
http://pastebin.com/v6qsewmw
>>
>>18342125
fellow /pol/x/-multifag here. listen to this man but be careful.
>>
>>18342131
Be carefull, meaning do not develop any kind of fear. The more fear, the more power enities have to do you harm.
>>
So this is a thing now, must we continue to suffer.
>>
>>18342137
also, don't try everything without propper preperations and knowledge about it. no need to hit some dank grimoires halfway through week two.
>>
>>18342142
this. And learn the banishings and cleansings first.
>>
My True Will is about to materialize.
>>
>>18342065
I've yet to see proof of the existence of this kek.
>>
>>18342065
also doing magic on an individual level is hard. Itll take some time before you can get good results. definetly incorporate meditation daily.
The reason magic /pol/ is so great is you guys do it as a group. and you are fairly organized in that.
>>
/pol/ go fuck off
sincerly
/x/
>>
>>18342186
no u
>>
File: chaos.jpg (11KB, 469x469px) Image search: [Google]
chaos.jpg
11KB, 469x469px
>>18342065
http://bluefluke.deviantart.com/art/The-Psychonaut-Field-Manual-THIRD-PDF-EDITION-530005584

Do some of the practical exercises from this thing while going through Liber Kaos mentioned earlier.

In my opinion it's best to start with practice as soon as possible while slowly digesting actual literature in the meantime.

Keep in mind this shit takes a lot of discipline, time, dedication and practice to get good at so if you are currently working on something important regarding your material life, reconsider magic.
However 10-30 minutes of meditation daily won't hurt, so if you find yourself unable to spend much time on the occult, at least do that so when time arrives, you have some foundation already to build on.

Good luck and shadilay, faggot.
>>
File: 1471899629967.jpg (69KB, 960x646px) Image search: [Google]
1471899629967.jpg
69KB, 960x646px
>>18342165
president-elect donald j. trump.

praise kek!
>>
>>18342125
>2016
>still using a triangle and a circle
>thinks circle protects him too

>>18342131
>oy vey demons will make you crazey!
>>
Learn basics of the term

Law of attraction

It is one of the best ways to bring something to reality. If you ask me. There are books about it, abraham hicks talks about it... because it works. Not always in a way you thought, but keeping certain vibration, you keep changing universe around you in a way that it maches that vibration and you see the results.
>>
>>18342483
if you believe it will, it will.
>>
>>18342539
You show how little you actually know about the occult, friend.
The circle, with you in the middle, signifies the universe with you as its central point, focus of energy and source of divine power over reality. It's an empowering tool for the ritual.
Once you understand this (which really is very easy, you just have to read and then make a couple rituals), you can apply this principle in many different ways. It doesn't need to be you inside the circle.
>>
>>18342125
The link gave me a browser error and wouldn't open. Could you post a working one?
>>
>>18342539

There you go.
>>18342636
>>
>>18342065
please bless me, mighty KEK
>>
>>18342199
KEK HAS SPOKEN
>>
>>18342626
No actually you show how little you know. In reality you dont even need a sigil, nor the circle nor nothing else. With enough belief in your action , your mind is all you need. The circles and al other things serve as help in that. in believeing in your capability.
Aside from that, i personally use spirits that i evoke prior to evocation, as the protection. Their names appear on my circle.

do you even chaos magick basics, m8.
>>
>>18342303
Literally a 50/50 shot. All this proves is that youre an idiot
>>
>>18342303
So because America is full of a shitty society, /pol/ is magic.

I think /pol/ has officially become the lowest intelligent board here...

For real, prove kek is real /pol/, do something else major in the world.

But y'all won't. Cause you're all fucking retarded.

>Triggered
>>
>>18342150
Are the LBRP/banishing necessary? I'm reading initiation into hermetics and it isn't mentioned in that book under exercises...
>>
>>18342065
Read a book on the subject.
Protip; avoid Wicca, "satanist", and new age movent sources, as they are government psyops.
>>
>>18342186
This.
/thread
Not teaching you ungrateful fags anymore.
>>
>>18344193
is kek psyops?

kultur kampf isnt really something new and never been considered magic
>>
File: For_the_Glory_of_Kek_min.png (4MB, 3744x7738px) Image search: [Google]
For_the_Glory_of_Kek_min.png
4MB, 3744x7738px
>>18342747
>>18343112
Shows how little you know. /pol/ used magic to influence brexit and Trump's election, while the other side worshipped and sacrificed to Moloch. It was the world elite against trump and brexit, but we overcame.
>>
>>18344564
Kek isn't psyops, his will is against the NWO
>>
>>18342168
>meditation
Any good videos on YouTube for that?
>>
>>18343112
The power of Kek (through sacred reoccurring digits and baneposting) has made plane crashes with the name 4U crash, with no survivors. This was even before we knew the name of our god.

Now that we can focus our meme power, we're literally unstoppable.
>>
It's idiotic. This is really just hyped up morons playing into something that has no meaning. Wow, America didn't elect a Woman. Big fuckng surprise.
>>
>>18342125
Before Liber Kaos, should I check out Liber Null and/or Psychonaut?
>>
>>18342065
>Hey /x/, /pol/ here
Stopped reading. Fuck off back to your shitty board, your kind isn't welcome here.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.