[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Hitler really meet E.T's?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

File: 1479094510548.jpg (50KB, 638x482px) Image search: [Google]
1479094510548.jpg
50KB, 638x482px
Did Hitler really meet E.T's?
>>
File: w9eui.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
w9eui.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>18341897
of course. why do you think he was so enlightened?
>>
>>18342268
Because he heard voices in his head
>>
Why are the ets always naked?
>>
hitler is alive living with E.T's
>>
>>18343080
No he isn't

His consciousness is still on this earth if that's what you're asking
>>
>>18342513
and why are they always so scrawny? Don't any of them hit the gym once in a while?
>>
>>18341897
No, he just recieved ufo tech from Italy in 1937 and spent 5 years trying to use it to his advantage.

He failed, luckily for us. Then the US stepped in and.. well, you know the rest.
>>
>>18343301
how did italy get that ufo tech
>>
>>18341897
E.T.s don't exist. At least not in the "visiting" sense. Ain't no such thing.
>>
>>18343499
2 downed UFOs in 1929 and '31. The first was found on farmland, the second was accidently shot down by an artilliary regiment during training.

Mussolini paid for Italy's safety with tech.
>>
"Adm. Byrd declared today that it was imperative for the United States to initiate immediate defense measures against hostile regions. Furthermore, Byrd stated that he “didn’t want to frighten anyone unduly” but that it was “a bitter reality that in case of a new war the continental United States would be attacked by flying objects which could fly from pole to pole at incredible speeds”.

Google Operation High Jump.
>>
So this picture is valid? -op
>>
File: archangelGabrielBinAndalus.jpg (32KB, 250x335px) Image search: [Google]
archangelGabrielBinAndalus.jpg
32KB, 250x335px
>>18341897
The worst scenario to consider: Nazis sold humans into extraterrestrial slavery in exchange for advanced weaponry.
>>
>>18343166

it's a trope basically. they're either so focused on tech they let their physical forms go to shit or just can't get buff and therefore had to rely on super advanced tech to thrive
>>
>>18343556
>E.T.s don't exist
what a dumb thing to say
>>
>>18341897
Dr Pavel, i'm UFO
>>
>>18343556

Explain yourself. I think we have similar beliefs.
>>
If ETs come from other planets why do they have the same/similar human anatomy as us. Its just not possible for beings lightyears away from us to have the same 2 eyes, 1 nose, 1 mouth configuration
>>
>>18344468
They're the future of our timeline. We are their ancestors
>>
He's literally looking at someone eye level to him in that picture.
>>
>>18344468
Depends.

Having 2 eyes is essential for seeing in 3D. Most animals on Earth evolved to have at least 2 eyes long before humans came along.. birds, mammals, fish, insects, spiders etc. Obviously the chances of an ape-like mammal identical to us existing elsewhere is slim to none, we are a fluke, but obviously some features are pretty much standard across all successful species. We have to assume successful life elsewhere could end up pretty similar even if they look like a 4 armed chicken with donkey dicks.
>>
>>18343564
>>18343301
Are you saying that UFOs had get engines on them to reverse engineer? Or conventional rockets?

That is fucking retarded. Why would a UFO have jets or rockets? They clearly don't operate using them, and they would be worthless for interstellar distances.
>>
>>18344468
Eyeballs evolved completely independently multiple times on earth. The eye of squids/octopus are completely unrelated to the eyes of vertebrates (fix/lizards/mammals/birds/etc), and yet both vertebrates and invertebrates have 2 eyes. Insect eyes also evolved separately, but they don't really have 2 eyes.

Anyway, the point here is that there's a lot of examples in nature of "convergent evolution". Sometimes, there is simply a best way to do something, and evolution well come to the same solution repeatedly even when it follows different paths.
>>
>>18344572
yeah it's not unlikely for there to be some human looking ET's out there personally i'd love to give fucking some bug ET a chance.
so long as the other being is not toxic to the other it will be pretty fun can't wait for space sex.
>>
>>18344576
Ok, stop swearing, just back off a bit...

>>18344580
That's a much better explanation than mine. Well put. I smoked a j earlier and.. words.. words away go they

Anyway, lets do some hypotheticals to get the brain rolling..

Would a snail-like alien with no fingers be able to master the fine-tools needed to build complex computers? Probably not.

Would a bird-like alien ever invent powered-flight? Why bother, right?

Would an alien living underwater be able to split the atom? Or use electricity?

Humans are probably the luckiest sonsabitches in the Universe considering our past. Our features and attributes are perfectly suited to do what we do, ie.. build advanced machines. So, if there are manned UFOs whizzing around, we have to assume that the people who made the UFOs also had all the right parts, ie nimble fingers, 2+ eyes, legs are a bonus, ears help.. etc
>>
Yes
The Asgard are real and Jews are Goauld sleeper agents
>>
>>18343556
You sont seem open visits because if the Mohammed accord, prior to this open warfare was common except the were considered chariors of the gods.
>>
>>18344468
This is the design INFINITE intelligence has streamlined to be most efficient at natural progression and evolution.
>>
Predators usually have forward-facing eyes, where as prey usually have eyes on the side of the head. Surely space-faring aliens would be top of their food chain, so chances are they'll be predators with front eyes. Everything has a mouth and an ass, so we'll assume they have one. A nose-hole is advantageous. Also, Eye lids/screens are likely for closing the eye. Sexual organs are certain, or at least holes for spawning/laying eggs.
>>
File: historically_correct_reenactment.jpg (110KB, 768x1152px) Image search: [Google]
historically_correct_reenactment.jpg
110KB, 768x1152px
>>18341897
of course he did
>>
>>18343896
I said in the "visiting" sense. Believe me, I see you as very dumb, too.

>>18343922
I don't believe in aliens visiting this planet. I've never seen one, nor have I seen convincing evidence that they exist, and circumstantial evidence suggesting they do is (in my opinion) explainable as being comprised mainly of government experimental aircrafts, and crazy or profiteering people. The government takes advantage of the latter to conceal the former. I see that as being more likely that some advanced interplanetary species developing technology required to travel near, at, or faster than the speed of light.
>>
>>18344682
This is gibberish.
>>
>>18344891
You said they dont exist. And thats a stupid thing to say. Are you even trying to have any arguments or are substanceless statements and namecalling all we can expect from you?
>>
>>18344902
You are stupid because you didn't read what I wrote, and because you believe in visiting humanoid aliens based on no evidence. You began with the characterizations. Refuting the very premise upon which this thread is based is patently substantive. Eat shit.
>>
>>18344926
>you didn't read what I wrote
I did. I even quoted it

> and because you believe in visiting humanoid aliens based on no evidence
I dont
Where did I say this? quote me

>You began with the characterizations
Where? I think what you said is stupid, because it is. Thats not namecalling
>>
>>18344935
How can a word or arrangement of words be stupid, stupid? You're a retard.
>>
>>18344938
I will take that as a "yes" to my previous question
>are substanceless statements and namecalling all we can expect from you?

Sad to see, that most /x/tards have no argument for any of their bullshit claims.
>>
>>18344935
>takes things out of context and mischaractarizes clearly intended meaning
>argue semantics, tap dance around what you want to say bc you have no balls
>accuse others of not contributing anything substantive

What an retard.
>>
>>18344956
Nothing of this happened you strawmanning samefag
>>
>>18344948
Take it however you want. I'm not going to concern myself with the mentally disabled person jacking off in the corner. Do you have anything substantive to add?
>>
>>18344961
Just wanted you to explain your reasoning. But hey, have fun shitposting
>>
>>18344965
I will and I have. Thank you.
>>
>Could a species advance enough in 14 billion years to be able to travel between Galaxies?

Honestly, it's not that easy. We think of the Universe only being 14 billion years old based on todays measurements of time, but 13 billion years ago "Time" wasn't moving at the same speed as it is now. The first million years (to us) may have felt like 100 million years to those experiencing it.

Inflation affects time relative to the observer, obviously.
>>
>>18341897
Hitler was an grey hybrid. During ww2 reptilians-greys relations were at the lowest point which is why ww2 happened. Now the greys and the reptilians are allies again and the reptilians allowed the greys to have a grey hybrids as president : Donald Trump
>>
>>18344971
lol no
>>
>>18344978
Now this is hilarious.
>>
>>18344976
The assumption being that traveling between galaxies is achievable in the first place.
>>
File: IMG_1778.jpg (248KB, 640x903px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1778.jpg
248KB, 640x903px
>>18343155
BAM! Right in the temple.
>>
>>18344978
Muh reptilians it's the Naga you Dickhead serpentine
>>
>>18344983
I'm serious it's actually the truth. Also hitler didn't killed himself. He lived for a very long time until he was killed by kgb agents at a very old age.
>>
>>18344993
Nagas are a subspecies of reptilian but they aren't the ones that control the US
>>
>>18344999
>checked

But those fine digits don't make your claims any less whacky.
>>
>>18345005
it's ok if you don't believe me, it won't change the truth, it's your loss man.
>>
>>18345009
What makes you think I'm a man?
>>
>>18342410
>>18343166
They would most certainly wear clothes, it is just a depiction of what they may look like, and their bodies would shape themselves and evolve in such a way as would be needed, if they were to rely on technoloy for millenniums, then a weak and scrawny body wouldn't be too unthinkable (assuming the planet on which they reside doesn't have any harsh conditions going on for it).
>>
>>18343837
Actually that is the best case considering it helps us.
>>
>>18343166
their planet is quite a bit bigger. the increased gravity means that big frames are much more difficult to carry around/inefficient

t. someone who's been on their home world
>>
>>18344999
dubs trips of truth this guy knows
>>
>>18344978 donald trump as a grey hybrid? but... he's orange.
>>
>>18345244
No, because the extraterrestrial slavery is more likely to be an experimentation program for bioweapons development, rather than 'tarriers in space' or other fanciful sci-fi nonsense.

We hypothetically traded them the ability to kill our species off with a plague, in exchange for spare junk from their garage. For the possibility of an invasion, we do not have the advantage of our innate immunity against Earth's microbiology.

Do you remember the ending of 'War of the Worlds'? We sold off the part which we could use to win an interstellar war in that cinematic way.

Do you really think that we would never have developed our own equivalent technology?

Do you hate your own species or something?
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.