[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demons and Pagan Gods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: pinealgland.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
pinealgland.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
Has /x/ ever wondered if "Demons" are actually the Original Gods who were slandered by Christianity? I find it interesting to ponder, let me know what you think:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Daemon.html
>>
>>18341719
Have you ever wondered if the "gods" were "demons" that utilised the ignorance of the people. And that the real God is beyond menacing personifications of the chaos bound in nature.
>>
>>18341719
kinda like how the titans were the original gods but then taken over by the olympians?
>>
>>18341719
This is the case for most of the demonology, former pagan Gods, from all over the place that were introduced as demons into the abrahamic religions.
>>
>>18341719
wasn't the god of the new testament the antagonist of the old, and the god of the old the antagonist of the new?
>>
The original god is the absolute unbiased unmanifest central sun. Of course after it divides there comes the chess play of jin and jang.
>>
>>18341719
I listen to the Scroll of Thoth podcasts and they seem to believe that idea. Given what I learned recently, it wouldn't surprise me if was true.

I mean, one of the "demons" is Phenex.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenex
>>
>>18341719
The original God is God, who told man that if he forgot God he would begin to worship the stars, animals, plants, idols of his own making, and all sorts of other nonsense. Which is exactly what most people did.

The Old Testament is full of descriptions of people worshipping other gods. The book of Psalms says that all the gods of the nations are idols, or demons. It long predates Christ.

Christians "slander" pagan gods by pointing out that they do all kinds of reprehensible things in the stories that their own followers tell about them. Meanwhile everyone blames God for everything that goes wrong while completely ignoring his instructions and justifying everything they want to do, no matter how blatantly delusional, wrong, and evil it is.

Nothing is new under the sun.
>>
>>18341719
>slandered by abrahamism*
They are.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.