[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is stumples uppon this book. Its basically the illuminati but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: unnamed (1).jpg (27KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).jpg
27KB, 443x332px
Is stumples uppon this book. Its basically the illuminati but it turns out ifs the J word. Is it legit? Anyone read it thoroughly? Thoughts? No bully pls.
>>
I just read it recently after taking interest in Judaic centered conspiracy theories. (and after reading one of the best novels I've ever read the Prague Cemetery). I highly doubt that its real (but I'm not saying it definitely isn't.) While I do think the Jews do watch each other's collective backs (or a large number do), what makes me skeptical of the book's veracity is the fact that again and again, the Russian Monarchy is mentioned as the only thing that could ever stop the Jews. (among a number of other things, like they control Japan). The fact that the book is so pro-monarchist explains why the Soviet Union had it banned, no Jewish-Bolshevik collusion needed.
>>
>>18342085
Asides the veracity of the book, what about its content? What I mean is would it be able to take the ideas presented in the protocols and implement it to get it to work (even at a sociologically theoretical level)? I haven't read the book, but reading from wiki, it seems the methods do have some merit..
>>
I think the protocols are simply describing what the elite already do, rather than what they are planning to do. Human beings are stupid irrational creatures and leaders from even Ancient Civilizations have preyed upon our biological drives. (The famous Roman bread and circuses, Temple prostitutes, etc). I think its more or less just a combination of Machiavelli, De Sade, and Edward Bernays imo.
>>
>>18341425
> Rothschilds own and control most of the world.
> Soros is collapsing economies for financial gain.

Don't point it out, though. We're as chattel.
>>
>>18342085
>(among a number of other things, like they control Japan)
>>
>>18341425
It was exposed as a hoax not too long after it was written. Whoever wrote it stole stuff from another author and changed it around to make it about the Jews. Check Wikipedia.

Not saying the Jews aren't trying to take over the world mind you, but this particular book is completely made up.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.