[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No God just the Universe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: trtgretge_zpsadobkqop.jpg (74KB, 1024x433px) Image search: [Google]
trtgretge_zpsadobkqop.jpg
74KB, 1024x433px
Now from the recent Podesta leaks came the emails about ETIs (ayy lmaos).

Some guy forget his name had been in contact with Podesta, he would sperg out on Coast to Coast AM about everything and how one thing was that God exist just its not a sentinel being, more of a universal force like "The Force" from Star Wars.

Now does it exist? Might it exist? Can it be used by living beings like Star Wars?

I have a theory that where gods came from is just aliens, but magic, rituals and paranormal shit is just this 'universal force' being used in different ways and ayy lmaos know about it and possibly use it.

What does /x/ think?
>>
Take a look through these

>https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=ETI&mfrom=&mto=&title=&notitle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=&noto=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult
>>
>>18340808
You've almost reached the truth my friend. But, once a long time ago it was a sentient being. An observer or beholder. It died however when it gave birth to the two driving forces in the universe Chaos and Order. Or as they became to be know Evil and Good. Now it exists in a comatose state of reality with no purpose anymore because it gave up it's purpose long ago. It's power is still present in the gods and deities that have walked on this Earth like Ahura Mazda, Yahweh, Ahriman, Satan, Brahma, El, Abraxes. It's only a matter of time..
>>
>>18340814

>Those are nut jobs emailing him about disclosure
>They aren't of podesta replying
>These mean nothing

Stop passing these fucking emails around and making half baked ET threads on them holy shit
>>
And where did the star wars makers get their ideas? Because the force is real thing.
>>
>>18340873
there is no truth. once you die perception of life is lost, which means truth will never be established. It is a made up concept created by man.
>>
>>18340906
Grant Cameron says that there are replies to these emails from podestas secretary's Eryn Sepp and some other persons name I can't remember. I haven't bothered to try and find those emails yet.

>>18340808
I still can't accept that Tom deschlong has any reliable information on this subject.
>>
>>18340808
In his lessons 36 the answers is written. The amaranth is the dreamer, god. All within the godhead is his dream. Yet the amaranth is unaware he sleeps, only dreams. Theres a syllable of royalty ti break the dream and truely be free or non existance. The ending of thw word is [[[[[[[.
>>
#spiritcooking
#cometpingpong
#cheesybay
#lolitaexpress
#pizzagate
>>
??????
>>
>>18340936
Could this be true?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.