[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I felt the holy spirit again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: HeHasRisen (1).gif (205KB, 950x339px) Image search: [Google]
HeHasRisen (1).gif
205KB, 950x339px
Hi, I'm the anon that suffered some sort of light mental breakdown after watching the "everything is a rich man's trick" video.

I've been feeling "weird" (in a good way) since then. All anger, stress and worries that I used to have are completely gone. I smile 24/7 . I see the world differently, as if I was in a video game or a low dose of drug, everything is weird I don't know how to describe it accurately. I've also noticed that my pupils seems slightly more dilated than usual (I don't take drugs).

Anyway, I'll greentext what happened in a second
>>
>>18339623
You're just stupid, anon. It's okayl
>>
>be cable guy for a living
>fix the internet at some muslim family (which were very nice to me)
>they offer me water, a pear and 2 apples
>eat pear and drink the water, ask if I ca take the 2 apples with me
>go sit in my truck which is parked in a dark street and proceed to browse my phone
>after a few minutes, a homeless man carrying a bag on each shoulder walks in front of my truck

He had a cap on and a hoodie, was walking perpendiculary. The thing is he slowed down when he was right in front of me, and waved at me... while looking straight ahead like a horse, he never turned his head. I didn't even see his face and I'm suprised he even saw me, as he had his hoodie on and it was a really dark street.
And I felt it. I felt the holy spirit, which feels like a warm river is flowing in my guts, with goosebumps.
I felt so happy, I felt like I had to do something about this. So I got out of my truck a few minutes after and headed to where he was walking (he basically had a tent in on the grass.next to this abandonned building (right next to my truck)

I told him;
>hey! Come here!
What do you want?
>I have something for you
He proceeds to walk towards me. I reach into my pocket, and while my hand is still inside he says "an apple"
>those are tough times
Give him the apple. Reach into my other pocket and hand him a 20$ bill given as tip from another.customer.
"I can't accept that"
>No! Take it! You need it more than I do
Thank you
>God bless

So that it's. Btw I've never said "God bless" to anyone in my life
>>
>>18339623
Sounds like a form of Psychosis
>>
> i dont take drugs
> this feels like a drug
>>
>>18339708
Last time I've taken drugs was a year ago, and it was marijuana
>>
>>18339712
>drug
>marijuana
>>
>>18339717
I don't do coke, but do you got any?
>>
Well done OP you discovered the secret to happiness :)
>>
>>18339707
Maybe... but I dunno I'm still very functionnal, feel so good and happy.
I mean my job is a cable guy, I drive around the city and interact with people literally all day long, I don't feel like I'm sick
>>
Sorry I forgot to mention; I felt like shit after watching the video, as it made me realize how the world really works and how the rich will only get richer as more and more people suffer. I barely slept that night.
The next day, I came here and checked out some threads about religion. I posted that I was feeling lost and sad...and was in need of guidance/religion.
Someone suggested Christianity and i began reading about it. I started feeling much better and I was thinking about Christ, I felt the "holy spirit" inside of me. It felt so good!
Then I googled "what does the holy spirit feels like?" and what I read accurately described what I felt

Tonight with the homeless man was the 2nd time I felt it.

Or maybe I'm going crazy... feels good though!
>>
>>18339874
yes but literally all we have to do is kill all the rothschilds, kochs, ect. to get a sliver of peace.
> all of them
>>
>>18339702

Your angel was "singing"... It may take you a little time to get used to spiritual inhabitance. If you pray and learn to do light meditation, with your hands in prayer position and legs crossed you can start to commune with God. It doesn't preclude you from doing wrong, and you need to be mindful that you don't sound like a complete nutcase to people around you, because that is very easy to do. But you're a good soul and now you can nurture that if you wish and become a beacon of light in the world.

The numbers, what you did of the fruit, the money and the water were all ceremonial, but you didn't know that until now. I urge you to pray brother :) you've arrived just in time. I am so happy for you!
>>
Sounds Like Hypomania OP,
it's not so bad.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypomania
>>
This happened to me years ago. Basically you've won at life but if you want to get laid then don't do that because you'll look like a fag. Next step is to have both this "smiling" stuff AND an intense, smouldering masculinity.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.