[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to make a dead person call your name?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: images (4).jpg (18KB, 405x348px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
18KB, 405x348px
Hi, my mom once told me that when she was a child, she would pick the name of a dead person and tell to the spirit of the dead person wake her up at the x'o'clock and she would wake up with a voice calling her at the same time she wanted. And i came to /x/ to ask you anons if this actually works and how it works.
>>
sounds cool.
>>
>>18339448
What a fucking abuse of prayer.

Get an alarm clock. They're cheap!
>>
>>18339448
yeah sure go tell a dead person to fuck with your sleep lets see how that goes. the fuck.
>>
Sounds like psychological conditioning. If you use a ritual of any kind, you're more likely to remember it subconsciously. Your mother likely would have had similar results if she wrote "wake up at 6 AM" 100 times on a piece of paper or something like that. Asking ghosts was just her ritual that she used to prime her subconscious.

So ultimately, this is probably a case of self-hypnosis rather than speaking with the dead
>>
I used to wake up minutes before my alarm went off everyday. I can also tell the time by "feel".

I think the brain is pretty good at time keeping. Nothing spooky here.
>>
>>18339459
>>18339469
This, I often wake up like 5-10 minutes before my alarm goes off, even when I have to wake up at different times.
>>
>>18339452
Call a dead person. It's free!
>>
>>18339448
Call a 900 number and tell them to call back later
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.