[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is goetia real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 16

File: gusion.jpg (5KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
gusion.jpg
5KB, 150x150px
is goetia real
>>
I'm sure some people believe it is.
>>
Very real.. tread carefully

Don't summon Andras ever
>>
>>18339435
Yes.
>>
>>18339509
andras it is
>>
>>18339509
>>18339435
Prove it faggots
>>
>>18339524
no it's not even being funny. Leave him be He will slay you.

Try my liege Prince Stolas.
>>
>>18339435
it is, want to join a coven?
>>
>>18339509
why the fuck not? say that to his face
>>18339542
I mean, I'm almost sure that everyone saying 'oh no! he will slay you and your family and your dog, the book says so' is just a RPeasant
>>
>>18339528
why not proving it yourself? empirical evidence
won't take you more than 1 hour and $5
>>
>>18339563
fine.
how do?
>>
>>
>>18339578
the good way, evocate/invocate your prefered demon, make a deal, start hearing voices or having dreams. You either descend into madness or find quite interesting entities

The bad way, ask to get possesed and see what happens
>>
File: SeemsGood.jpg (6KB, 235x300px) Image search: [Google]
SeemsGood.jpg
6KB, 235x300px
>>18339595
>>
>>18339604
test if you will, funny how skeptics behave, they always ask but never truly do
>>
>>18339581
source of pic?
>>
>>18339435
there's a black woman on my street named goetia (pronounced guh-WEE-shuh)
>>
>>18339556
well I never practiced it, but based on some records I read he seems to test the magickian and if he is an idiot, the spirit can wreck him. This is 4chan.
>>
>>18341934
More than wreck

Slay!
>>
>>18339595
You still around? I once asked to be possessed, and the results were closer to placebo than anything.
But I mean, huge chance I did it wrong, I summoned no names, wrote some wharglebargle in the sand that I just... I felt it was demonic, and cut myself and added blood. Idk what I was doing.
I wouldn't mind being consumed. Actively I am afraid of death, but lately I have been pleading for it to the air at least two mornings a week. I hate this existence, I want to bring pain to those around me, and I want to be cut from it entirely. Who do I speak with and how?
>>
>>18339509
He's the first one I'm summoning when my
Lemegeton arrives.
>>
>>18341797
It means "wailing". Nice name for a loud negress.
>>
>>18342507
Be sure to step out of the circle when he asks you to anon...
>>
>>18341934
unless you a fool and a fag, not in the literal sexual way, and bring a good present, you should be ok
>>
>>18342536
What circle?

>>18342580
>2016
>still thinks you have to bribe the "demons"
>namefag

Checks out. 4chan full of armchair faggots as always.
>>
>>18342536
Please tell me about your experiences stepping out of the circle.

First hand experience only please.
>>
>>18342047
being possesed isn't like hollywood possessions you know. Nor demons are what movies say
You did not do anything to get possesed, not even summon anything.
You really sound weak and faint-hearted, my suggestion is that before looking for any demon to bring pain to your highschool bully you might try looking for one to put your life together. If you want to die then die, don't be a pussy waiting for someone to pull the trigger for you, and most certainly, not one of these entities.
>>
>>18342601
Who you talking to? Do you have summoning experience, have done anything?
You think you can ask someone to do anything for you just because? you didn't even know about the circle? who you talking to?
>>
>>18342623
I'm talking to you I guess.

I just pulled a random link I googled in 2 seconds to show you a basic occult concept any actual initiate knows about:

>The magic circle is a composite symbol of man’s place in creation, but also the symbol of his perfection when he completely integrates the intelligences that complete his wholeness. The simple act of creating a magic circle properly is a microcosm of the entirety of the true magical work as a whole.

https://www.transcendenceworks.com/symbolism-power-magic-circle-evocation/

Stop believing that Hollywood bullcrap and you will grow tremendously. The only thing you really need for a summoning is the sigil. Sometimes not even that if your visualization and ability to synthesize emotion are good enough.

But then again, the fact that you would say something like
>you didn't even know about the circle?
makes me think you're either still in high school or you still retain that mentality. So this exchange ends here.

Good luck.
>>
>>18342636
I really don't understand what you thought, when did I said that the circle is necessary, what hollywood bullcrap I've spelled? I don't think you're getting the idea of what I'm saying.
>>
>>18339435
As real as an hyper imaginative mind or hallucinations can get
>>
>>18342721
why you say that?
>>
>>18342736
I find it more of a mental thing than something physical, you know something akin to meditation rather than a craft. I doubt the sole "physical act" or "reinactment" of drawing symbols, chanting or uttering special words does anything at all.
>>
>>18342760
have you tried to summon or anything? a friend of mine did but he wont tell me
>>
Has any of you tried to summon with a mouthful of cock? Did it work? Please share story if yes.
>>
>>18339509
So uh... about fifteen years ago I started having dreams about having a head shaped like an owl's and something in my head kept telling me that I was the physical manifestation of a god named Andras (specifically that I was 'an Andras')- I was completely unaware of the goetic demons at the time and was kind of shocked when I looked that up. Kind of still don't know what to make of that.
>>
>>18342797

No, but I summoned a woman's orgasm while having a mouth full of pussy.

Shit was so cash.
>>
>>18342797
>>18342824
virgs detected
>>
>>18342613
I supposed the "summoning" was bunk, I just figured I'd throw the info out there to see if it caught any snags.

I am weak, of course, but I've long since forgot my high-school bullies. Not the best guess.

And the nature of my desired death is.... Confusing, at best. I won't kill myself, that end is opposite of the pain i desire spread. I will not have my death be a weapon, or an exit, but I do believe it necessary. It's... A lot of stupid words trying to explain. Thank you for humoring me.
>>
>>18342766
Yes, many times and it does work. And the entities do dispense some wonderous visions and knowledge. However, I believe these are just projections of my mind in a state of meditation/hyper imagination/meditation etc rather than being actual ghostly entities and this is where my views differ from practitioners. So its all up in my head until I actually apply the firework like inspirations to real life. And only then does it become something tangible.
>>
>>18342838
now thats a good insight. but have you done any 'contract'? or something like that, something that actually has an 'external' result? rather than something just in your own mind
>>
>>18342869
Short answer is yes, and without any external results I wouldn't be looking into this stuff in the first place. The contract is what I need to establish subsequent connections. I could give you a step by step on how things work and progresses from into the tangible (at least for me) if you want. But dwell on this thought first: what has the power of creation, to turn nothing into something? You wont get instant magical effects like fireballs and such like you see in the movies, its a more drawn out process. Imagine harry potters magic vs gandalf's.
>>
>>18342939
yesss would like the step by step, finally someone who knows what's doing
>>
>>18342951
I don't know as much on occult subjects as other on /x/, probably less knowledgeable than you. I like to think my mind just happened to have an aptitude for these kind of things. All I know is it works for me and its all that matters. So I put a system in place fit for me, then I come on /x/ to read more about it.

But briefly here is how it works. I do my own thing, my own set of rituals, cleansing of the soul etc what not, then the 'contract' which I wont specify, but it can be anything that you hold dear in the deepest of your emotions. Then through this process the entity that I was summoning appears. At this point my brain is in a different state, I hypothesize its not unlike a ferverent meditative state. I use the words "entity" and "summon" very loosly, because again these are just things in my mind. And I keep mentioning this point because its very important, because its the only bastion of sanity I can hold onto less I lose my mind. But because its in my mind, which is the sole window through how I perceive reality, these entities, at least to me, appears VERY VERY real. However, they dont have form, they don't have voices, you can't actually "see" them if that makes any since.

hold up ill cont. in a bit
>>
>>18339435
>is goetia real

As real as the beggars that practice it.
>>
>>18343029
it's called 'bussiness', if you want a beggar go with spiritual satanism
>>
>>18343037
haha 'business'*
>>
>>18343012
On how they appear, i am not sure how well you grasp the notion of superposition in quantum physics, but that is the only way I can describe it. The entity isn't actually there, but its there at the same time. So I can "see" it, but its not there. Shits really hard to explain, but you might be able to imagine it like this. I KNOW nothing is there, but all my biological senses, even my thoughts and perceptions, react as if there actually was something there and I was communicating with it. Initially at this point it gets really frightning, but the whole time im chanting "just in my head lol" in my mind which helps me composure myslef. When communicating, it doesn't talk in an actual auditory voice, like an actual sound. It speaks more in the form of intrusive thought kinda like how when you dwell on a solution to a problem for a long time, even eat and sleep on it and suddenly the answer pops up out of no where? its like that but not a single pop, but infinite pops from all possible dimensions and angles. like an emanation sort of. And for me (I imagine the experience is different for people depending on their mental propensity), it communicates and shows me visions and injects knowledge in feels, in emotions, colors, geometric shapes, patterns - thoughts that are imposed on top of religious or iconic concepts, people, as well as memories I had long forgotton or anything that I can relate to. I guess its the only way it can communicate.

cont. in a bit
>>
>>18343041
Quick grab a cheap trinket or food from moms fridge to use as sacrifice and ask for the ability to spell words properly. Yep totally different from satanic theism.
>>
>>18343078
>using a grammatical error to prove a point
Sure, your opinion matters
>>
File: bael.png (74KB, 878x648px) Image search: [Google]
bael.png
74KB, 878x648px
>>18339435
Yep. Read this http://pastebin.com/ZHPM0KVz, and then try messing around, what's the harm in trying? Probably don't mess with bael though, not at first. You'll definitely receive results though.
>>
>>18343068
actually saying it 'speaks' or 'shows visions' etc. isnt correct, there is no distiction between senses here because everything is one and the same.

Anyways, how I recognize these beings whether they are returning or new is I can sense their tendencies. They can appear as anything, a dog, tree, bird, rock, sun, pyramid, a mechanical machine with intelligence... but the same tendencies are still there for the same entities even if they pretend otherwise. Its like you know when you meet an old man and hes really kind and you this "hey he feels like my granpa"? that same feel, the color of it, or whatever you want to call it depending on how you internalize your emotions is there. Thats how I know its a returning thought form / entity.

So then I start asking question. How I do this is I direct my attention and focus and thoughts on what I am curious about and the entities sort of "feels" its way, or permeates, using the conecepts in my own head to reveal more about whatever it is I am asking about.

I gotta run real quick, but Ill post an example of a revelation, the entity, and how I turn it into external tangible profit when im back
>>
>>18343113
I have no point to make other than "it is satanic theism".

Quoting your self deprecating statement was merely a convenience.
>>
>>18343124
The paste was removed, do you have any other links
>>
>>18343135
It shows as removed for you? Works for me, try this one http://pastebin.com/v6qsewmw
>>
>>18343124
>>18343148
Fuck this pastebin.
>these demons are not evil, they're only gods of old
>proceeds to show a way of summoning extremely rude to the spirit/demon

If you want actual good results you respect the demon, and you make a deal with them you both agree to (may be as simple as promoting his sigil/name in simple ways). Forcing and commanding a goetia demon is plain rude.

But then again also use a speck of logic and don't go summoning Baal or similarly powerful ones
>>
>>18343133
I really like what you say, can i contact you someway more, you know, private? I have somethings to say
>>
>>18343241
>http://pastebin.com/ZHPM0KVz
Yeah, wow the second one has a lot of stuff changed. I don't really agree with it. Obviously respect the demon, get it to show up, and then cut a deal.
>>
>>18343267
Oh, I only read the second one. Gonna read the first one, then.
>>
>>18343270
Yeah, the first one is much closer to what I do. There's not need to speak as formally and condescendingly as some of the stuff in the second one.
>>
File: IMG_20161117_180135.jpg (161KB, 719x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161117_180135.jpg
161KB, 719x768px
>>18343267
>>18343270
>>18343275

Pic related. If it still shows up for you could you copy it in a new one?
>>
Hey faggots, stop playing with demonic forces. Return to God and you'll get the same results, or even better enhanced than with the demons.
>>
>>18343278
sure, one sec
>>
>>18343281
Your god is fucking bullshit, no more than another stinky entitie living from the trash of others
>>
>>18343281
http://pastebin.com/Tj7j0jwM
Here you go. That and a copy of Peterson's translation of the lesser key, link in the paste, will get you started.
>>
So I am interested in this.. Recently killed a shadow person and want to test my limits against a demon.. please include instructions on how to summon one, specifically Andras.. willing to livestream.. will also disclose how to enter the spirit world if I can summon demons. (a very different technique)
>>
>>18343292
Much appreciated
>>
>>18343313
also the link to peterson goetia in the paste expired, here's a better link http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=18277470305142693335
>>
>>18343133
Ok so, here is one I had back in August. An entity, the name of which I do not know appeared to me and gave me insights into the christian bible. Id assume not knowing the name of the entity you summon is dangerous (i read this somewhere) so make sure you know the name (or so they say), but since I can recognize entities and know were it dwells (in my head, at least when summoned), the fact and thought that nothing can physically harm me except myself keeps me quite safe and sane.

One of the revelations was that the bible encodes everything. Of course, there are lots of gaps and what not, but the gist of ALL is there. And this goes for all religious texts, not just the judeo-christian based beliefs. The story of the bible is a meta loop in itself, the plot draws out from the genesis and branches off exactly like the story of the tower of babel (again meta loop). The story/plot progresses all the way to Johnny's revelation at the end, the loops back from new testament back to the old and all the way up to genesis back to the first "thought/word/will". Once knowing this structure I can take the story of the bible and super-impose it on top of any concept and it matches up. An exact 1-to-1 mapping of domains in mathematical concepts.
So I can take the entire bible and map it to genomics, I can map it to the evolution of algorithms (starting with Cain/Abel and Seth/Abel v2.0), I can map history and the worlds religion in a consistent fashion from front to back too. By logically/structually deducing the gaps I can find out unknows, as long as the mapping is consistent and the internal data structure/contraints of the data space/whatever you wanna call it holds. I work in Bioinformatics and Machine Learning, and paper publications are my lifeline so you can see how I profit here. I just take small peices of information and write papers and papers on it, secretly applied to my domain of comp sci. And it actually works. And this is why I find it so real.
>>
>>18343244
I mean sure, but I really don't want to give out my contact info here. Can you think of a more discrete way?
>>
>>18343294
Instructions here http://pastebin.com/Tj7j0jwM, just find Andras' sigil in the goetia. Sounds like a terrible idea though. You know that demons aren't really physical right?
>>
>>18343294
why so much rp towards my dear andras, hope you choke on your own ashes
>>
>>18343325
And by the way I found there are two ways (and possibly many more) to get into this zone/state. If youre more organized then the best would what I would call the "orderly christian mass way" where you follow a set of instructions down to its minute details and progress from there. >>18343113 is probably an excellent start.
As I mentioned before, the reason I believe its just in the mind until applied is because even without following the steps down to the small details, you can still achieve the same effects like I did. And when you first try it out, youre gonna feel really really stupid because nothings gonna happen. Only when mind body and soul come together does it work. Again, its not the tangible rituals, words, etc that matters, but the focus, the mind, and thought during the process thats key. The steps, parchment papers etc are just there to help guide you in the right mind set.
Being the lazy fuck that I am, this is why I take the buddist/meditation approach. I already have in my mind and soul what each of those steps symbolize and I just "free-style" it in a way better suited for me.
>>
>>18343325
please contact me in [email protected]
>>
>>18343318
What does "to be worne as a Lamin" mean?
>>
>>18343361
Lamin is something close to amulet. Draw symbol onto something, like a small disc of cardboard, draw the pentacle of solomon on the other side, wear on string around your neck so the symbol is roughly at the height of your heart.
>>
>>18343353
Please elaborate on buddhist/meditation approach

Also wanting to do things your own way has nothing to do with being lazy.

And I appreciate you sharing all this. Learning from your text a lot.
>>
>>18343368
Excellent, just had that quick question. Probably explained in the text? I intend to read through the whole goetia before trying anything
>>
>>18343351
>http://pastebin.com/Tj7j0jwM
lawl, fuck your demons brah.. these kids are jokes.. fucking odin rapes all of these including bael. you wont believe this but ive banished several intense ghosts, spirits, demons, and shadow people already.. ive already done of the princes of hell, not sure which one but it was very intense.
'As I walk through the valley of death...'

plus I recite this poem, which seems to help me fighting these fuckers. http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/dark/poems.php?id=577900

don't be surprised if the next time you call on these demons they won't answer you
>>
>>18343382
You retarded, right? I'm sorry
>>
>>18343393
Yup, I was diagnosed as a manic autistic down syndrome dragon slayer.. whats your excuse?
>>
>>18343381
That is smart, just remember the conjurations into the book do not have to be said word for word. The important parts are the circle, the triangle, the pentagram, the hexagram, the sigil, and the lamin.
>>
>>18343402
A lot of the the things are to get you into the right mindset, demons operate the thresholds of perception, flickery lights, incense smoke, and darkness help give them room to manifest.
>>
>>18343402
Another quick question which may or may not be answered in book

Why so much protection for yourself if these demons are more like "old gods" and many of them very willing to work with humans? (all this from what I've been reading a lot on from many sources and views)
>>
>>18343408
Because they are essentially gods, they have a strong effect on your brain. You want to symbolically cut yourself off from them, you know with a circle, so you limit their effects on you and you can send them off to do useful things. Make no mistake, they can put you in strange and dangerous states of mind easily.
>>
>>18343369
Sure, thanks a lot! Gimmie a sec, im really a slow writer :)
>>
>>18343417
Oh, as I expected. So it's all symbolic because it's all in the mind. But wouldn't effecting it purely on the Will be even better, then?

Or maybe doing it on Will alone is harder because that must be done on gnosis...

Well, at any rate, I have other magick to help me "protect" myself, as I believe it to be more powerful to me and I've read that demons hate circles/triangles/binding things. Might be rp, might not be.
>>
>>18343434
I'm not sure its all in the mind, the spirits seems to be able to produce objective changes in the world. Yes a mental circle will work, especially if you think too deeply about a sigil and your mind gets pulled in so to speak. The triangle mostly causes them to take visible form and I've never had any complaints about the circle, it shows that you're taking them seriously.
>>
File: 1478847877668.jpg (211KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478847877668.jpg
211KB, 1080x1080px
>>18343434
those digits...
>>
>>18343452
What I meant about being all in the mind is just the protective parts, based on the fact that if you want to protect yourself, the only/best way to do it is through yourself.

I definitely believe in spirits being able to interact with the physical world, and a whole lot of other metaphysic stuff

I've seen scrying/black mirrors and other simple solutions to them appearing mentioned a lot by many sources but never in the links you provided, in the goetia, or even in /x/ except sparsely. Any particular reason? They seem to be a perfect easy solution to visualizing

Also, does it matter if you mix different magick? Is it better to stick with pure goetic-style magick? Do they care?
>>
>>18343496
Scrying mirrors work for visualization, you'd normally stick the mirror in the triangle with the sigil. No idea on the mixing thing, I doubt the demon cares, as long as what you're doing means something to you.
>>
File: 1478254479728.png (82KB, 239x229px) Image search: [Google]
1478254479728.png
82KB, 239x229px
>>18343321

That's some crazy shit Anon, tell us more
>>
>>18343369
My buddhist-way is just forming thoughts through the mind through processes like meditation/directed dreaming/concentration etc. At a certain point, the focus will "break", like it will shatter into a billion pieces of light and thats when you know you have something. I keep saying this but when i say light, its not just visual brightness, it encompasses all the senses, even those you did not know the human biological body possessed.
I've read all the steps and orders and stuff to various occultic methods, but its just not for me. Not only do I not have the persistency to match all the details, too much focus on the materialistic details breaks my concentration on whats really at hand.
However, I did try these and after feeling pretty fucking stupid for the 100th time, it starts making sense on why the steps tell you to do what it tells you to do. The B-way I talk about is just internalizing the symbols and methods (so the "why"s, not the "how"s) and doing it through the mind alone.
I usually start by listening to some soft music. There are a few tunes Id rather not specify that really hit home with me and this is what i assume standard occultists would call the soul cleansing step. I am well aware how stupid it sounds listening to modern music for ancient summonings (lol), but my intentions and emotions and just evedrything needs to be pure and this works for me. Whether pure compassion, pure sadness, pure anger etc depends on the situation.
Then the 'contract' part. When I had initial contact, I set up some rules and regulations that both me and my mind/entity/howeveryouviewit agreed upon. This part too is something very very deep to me, but I am sure every one has something they hold more dear and near than their own life. Use this as the medium to establish rules. Its like managing data in comp sci, as long as the data follow a certain set of rules and constraints, the magnitude or numbers or direction or else are easy to obtain.
>>
>>18343566
Also let me mention that the first contact doesn't come instantly, its a drawn out process that gets stronger and stronger once you penetrate the 'zone'. And at least for me I found it absolutely imperative to establish a covenant that is as solid as possible (this also took multiple contacts and it gets more and more concrete and well defined as the stages progress). I really can't stress the importance of this initial contact establishment, because no matter how much I enjoy horror movies and browsing /x/, apparently my mind can't really handle an experience that manifests so damn real to me
>>
>>18343526
I could perhaps tell you of the nature of prophecies that was revealed to me back in 2008. I have an entire essays worth of writing detailing the universe that maybe ill one day post in peices. Ill gist of it pertaining to prophecies in a bit, gimmie bout 10 mins
>>
>>18342696
>>18342636
both of you need to shut the fuck up. "Lol ur in high school I'm the master magician alchemist" "no u don't grasp what I'm saying I in high school IM DA MASTER MAGICIAN ALCHAMIST". This is what you look like.
>>
>>18343604

I would read through all of them. I am very much interested Anon.

Perhaps you are a wanderer?
>>
>>18343321

Language is more powerful than you can imagine.

Yet, it has very real limitations of conceptualization being paradoxically bound by it.
>>
>>18343622
actually, you're right
>>
File: Fallen Demon Balam Doll.jpg (57KB, 761x960px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Balam Doll.jpg
57KB, 761x960px
>>18343417
No it is because they are evil spirits...and you are a puny mortal.

Yes they were worshipped as "gods""
>>
>>18343632
I'm not trying to be a dick but I'm just saying it's better to let's these things go. Who cares if others know what you know?

In science, in goodness, the adept must evermore KEEP SILENT. - Fulcanelli
>>
>>18343654
They're not evil spirits and there are very few knowledgeable people who claim so.
>>
>>18343604
So I had contact with a "time-traveler", or at least thats how I imaged the entity in my mind, and it showed to me a great deal of the nature of the universe. Most are in mathematical concepts, since thats really where my head is based and I guess it was the only concepts usable to describe the universe. I don't have all the answers btw, only as far as I could understand with my limited knowledge. But I did write down a alot in great detail.

Anyways, this beings method of time traveling wasn't through a time machine of any sort, it was through the mind. So it would "see on" into the future rather than physically travel. What I remember the most is that it would never make any prophecies or predictions tied to a date or time, ever. And to this day any prediction or prophecy that is tied to a date I do not believe. Reason being is that the being told me that both past and future are fickel when it comes to exact time and/or space (its actually the same from difrerent perceptive angles) since happenings aren't tied to time, but only to the chains of causes and effects.

So what must happen will happen and eventually come to pass. Everything just flows down this network of logical causes and effects. The only thing is that we perceive the passge of these events differently, and in different scales/magnitues, and this is what it is to have "free will", the freedom to percieve as we wish. And prophecies are made by following these flows once the structure is known. In this space, there is no time, there is no direction, just connections between quantum/unit events. So something that is set to happen in the future can infact be the cause and the what we perceive as a coincidence can in fact be the effect too. Its omni directional.
>>
>>18343725

A good example would be the roll of a dice. We say its random and unpredictable, but we already know "what kind" of random set - uniform randomness - it is. And if we were to have more information or data, then we could accurately predict the out come of the roll - the angle of the fingers, the force, the momentum, the weight of the die, the sufcace material and tension etc. More data/info effectively removes what we call uncertainty (which we measure using a extremly useful method call probability). So then is it really random chance? And on top of that in this day and age of the internet, we pretty much have enough data to predict the fate of people, we just need to get down to analyzing the information past that veil of uncertainty.
>>
>>18342047
Foolish mortal. "I wouldn't mind being consumed"
and "I am afraid of death" "I hate this existence"

You have to much emotion. Ripe for the picking. Dangled meat.

>>18342613
More legit. But usually those that say they want to die. Really don't.
>>
>>18343725

>Most are in mathematical concepts, since thats really where my head is based and I guess it was the only concepts usable to describe the universe

You have a leg up on most.

Most are completely and utterly bound by their languages. They are hopeless to transcend, because they are unable to conceptualize the universe in other terms.

Concepts become obfuscated when there is no language to describe them.

Language alone, runs into many paradoxical problems when attempting to describe the nature of things.

Once you begin to find the math in the language, is when the fun begins, as you have noticed.
>>
>>18343732
The implications really get down into what reality and uncertainty is. It gets really technical like frequentist vs. bayesian prior "beliefs", and that multiple realities exist simultaneously in a shared space since the humans are basically one giant mind thats fragmented and distorted to perceive the same phenomenons differently and that the overlap of these understandings and beliefs are what we call "reality" as we percieve it. So a colony of ants, an uncontacted tribe deep in the amazon, or those like me who have absolute belief in the tangible and scientifically explainable, all live in seperate realities within the same shared space. What moves these pockets of reality are the prior states, belief, and well as the frequency (of happenings and number of subscribed minds). Ill get into more techinical details someother time, but I hope you get the gist of it
>>
>>18343752

>More legit. But usually those that say they want to die. Really don't.

Is it not amusing how even the most hardened always cling to the last strings?

Though I suppose most will never truly appreciate what they have until it's gone.
>>
>>18343762
oh yes, mathematics is really a language in its self and its much more elegant and less error prone than human languages. The only problem is its really really hard to conceptualize at first glance. What I usually do is think im reading some arcane formula from ancient times, with all them greek symbols and what not and it makes the understanding process much more fun :)
I should note that believing, knowing and understanding it are all completely different modes, and this applies not only to math, but anything in this universe that can be conceptualized.
>>
>>18343764

Interesting, Hatonn and Ra have said the exact same thing. Mind sharing some more of your findings?
>>
>>18343773

No I mean...

Think of language as an equation, they are not so different...
>>
>>18343773
Ah one more thing, once you understand whats called Godels Incompleteness Theorem, you will find that our ark of reality, math and logic, which we build our understanding of our reality upon, is actually a giant castle built on sand. Once you go beyond those fundamental axioms lies the abstract realm of "possible" universes. I found a way to solve this as well but I think I've posted too much for tonight, maybe tomorrow.
>>
>>18343778
You are right, everything IS a language, even math, C++, python, java, english, music, birds chirping etc essentially anything that can boiled down to concepts can be expressed in many many different ways, I think of this conceptualized space as the essence of language. Theyre all one and the same, just emanating and perceived in different ways for different minds.
>>
>>18343796

You are on the path.

Don't try to rush it, is my only advice.

You may drive yourself crazy if you do.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Vassago.jpg (40KB, 640x452px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Vassago.jpg
40KB, 640x452px
>>18343674
Hush you blow hard they are too. Doesn't mean I don't work with them but only a fool doesn't realize they are evil spirits.
>>
>>18343934
Before anything else, I would like your personal definition of "evil"
>>
>>18339509
>Don't summon Andras ever
>Andras

It's literally a Hungarian name, famfam.
I could literally summon at least two Andras' for you.
>>
File: 1479291581115.jpg (33KB, 480x413px) Image search: [Google]
1479291581115.jpg
33KB, 480x413px
>>18339435
Without a doubt, yes
>>
>>18344179
Could you summon 4 of them?
>>
>>18344179
Andrases*
FTFY
>>
File: Fallen Demon Marchosias.jpg (585KB, 860x615px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Marchosias.jpg
585KB, 860x615px
Leave Andras alone. He isn't for casuals...
>>
Still the greatest...
>>
File: Fallen Demon Lucifer.jpg (140KB, 706x715px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Lucifer.jpg
140KB, 706x715px
>>
File: Fallen Demon Phenex.jpg (87KB, 620x730px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Phenex.jpg
87KB, 620x730px
>>
>>18344843
Why does all literature describe him as a raven but all images represent him as an owl?

Is he a good first goetic evocation?
>>
>>18345248
Any takers??
>>
>>18344179
>Hungarian
I thought he was the goddess Andraste, kinda like Astaroth and Astarte.
>>
>>18345467
It seems like Andraste is also Astarte to me
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.