[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this glorious man?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: gammy.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
gammy.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
Thoughts on this glorious man?
>>
>>18339278
a hack
>>
I think it's really fuckin weird that this board is so ready to believe in alien visitation, succubi, magic and bullshit, but as soon as a conspiracy is within the realms of our understanding of reality, it's criticized heavily.

Graham Hancock and the people like him who work on unveiling the civilization that collapsed 11,500 years ago are doing awesome work. Guess what retards, it doesn't require magic, it has substantial evidence for it's validity and it's well within the realm of our known reality.

But by all means go back to thinking magic is real instead.
>>
>>18339449
I'll agree with this anon. Hancock's ideas are really interesting. My only problem is that a lot of his evidence for this lost civilization is conjecture based on circumstantial "anomalies" and unexplained mysteries. I'd like to see some evidence that's a little more concrete. Surely we'd have some artifacts of some kind from this ancient "mother" civilization of some kind, even outside of antarctica.
>>
Some of his stuff is good, some is spiritual weed-talk.

I do believe that there have been mistakes made in mapping human history and much of it needs addressing. When we find identical carvings thousands of miles apart it's ridiculous to say there's no link because "muh theories".
>>
>>18339449
This is why /x/ isn't interested in it. As soon as their an explanation for it it's not paranormal anymore, it's normal.
>>
>>18339278
He's not a complete idiot like many of the Ancient Alien fools. But he's been basically proven wrong on many things. Like the underwater formation off the coast of Japan. Robert Shoch (who is very open to controversial theories and very respected) even said it's a totally natural, non-man-made formation.

Also, Hancuck dresses up a lot of his theories with floral language to over compensate for lack of evidence. It's like "wouldn't it be a wonderful splendor of a midget's penis if eons ago, these rocks were used as laser beams to pleasure the great vagina nestled in the marvelous underbelly of Quetzalcoatl twixt its glorious feathered scales?"
>>
>>18339449
oh, don't get me wrong, i don't believe in any of that shit. i just come here to make fun of the retards.
this guy is nothing different, he's just a pretty good book seller.
>>
brilliant
>>
Daddy af
>>
regurgitate VonDaniken BS
hire wife as photographer and go to cool places like Egypt and Japan to do 'research'
fry brain on DMT
yep sounds pretty good to me
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.