[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The mother fuckin greys!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1479182318259.jpg (1MB, 1470x1470px) Image search: [Google]
1479182318259.jpg
1MB, 1470x1470px
One time of these triangle saucers hovered above me. It was silent and mysterious. I wasn't abudcted but never felt the same since. Did they do anything to me? Besides that. These fuckers are real. Does anyone else have any similar experiences?
>>
One of*
>>
Fake and gay.
>>
>>18339230
where
>>
you didnt even match the grain you faggot
also you didnt change the filename you obviously saved it from 4chan you fucking faggot
>>
>>18339316
I wasn't trying to make it seem like I took the photo cx dumbass
>>
There's no such thing as greys. "Greys" were originally depictions of future humans and how humanity would look if it kept evolving.
>>
>>18339230
how do you know greys were in it?
>>
I've seen a triangle shaped craft, years ago. But I didn't feel "changed" afterwards or anything and certainly wasn't abducted. I saw it along with a group of people.
I'd always assumed it was a secret military thing rather than ayylmaos but who knows? Either way, still saw it.
>>
>>18339272
No, it was a fucking you retard.
>>
>>18339230
the military has triangle shaped crafts.
>>
File: fucked up if true.jpg (13KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
fucked up if true.jpg
13KB, 500x341px
>>
File: IMG_20161117_000804.jpg (157KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161117_000804.jpg
157KB, 1080x1080px
Are you sure you aren't fucking us over it doesn't look legit to me.
>>
>>18339230
Greys don't fly TR-3B's idiot.
>>
I have seen one triangle-shaped ship. That came in this world as spinning, and I wondered why do they fly like
that? Usually I have heard that crafts fly like airplanes. It flied against me when I was driving at the highway, and for me it seemed like they had noticed me and probably wanted to fly above me as a greeting or something. But they did not want to distract my life more and maybe they had other business elsewhere. So they kept going and I haven'tseen them since.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161117-041646.jpg (813KB, 1335x2198px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161117-041646.jpg
813KB, 1335x2198px
case closed
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.