[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tulpa question thread, Ok I started talking to my Tulpa in my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (63KB, 544x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 544x400px
Tulpa question thread,

Ok I started talking to my Tulpa in my mind, is this how it works?
I mean I talk to her and ask her things and don't expect her to answer yet.
I mean I know it will take long time until "she" speaks and answers.
>>
so you basically just started talking to yourself.
good
>>
>>18339119
Only intelligent people talk with themselves, my dude. That's why the majority of people shun such activity because they are so caught up in their own ignorance.

Speaking to yourself is looking at yourself in the mirror. We all should do it every now and then.
>>
>>18339089
if meme magic is just affecting the mass consciousness until it is imprinted upon reality, shouldn't combining tulpas and meme magic result in stands from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure?
>>
>>18339133
checked
>>
>>18339089
>be op
>be retarded
>>
>>18339202
There's no reason why you couldn't develop a tulpa to be a stand, but I personally enjoy the autonomy I've given to my tulpa, and she does too.
>>
>>18339264
How long did it take you to create her/him?
>>
/x/, the place where you either leave get laid or develop schizophrenia!
>>
>>18340573
Kek
>>
>>18340573
Schizo here.

Never been happier in my life.
>>
Serious question. Why did buddhist monks create tulpas? What did they use them for?
>>
>>18340723
To help them with their strict Lifestyle
>>
leave patchy alone
>>
How does one go about creating a Tulpa? Is it just conjuring an image you feel appropriate and then talking to it?
>>
>>18339202
You could make a stand from a tulpa actually, l never tried it myself because it can take years to master the technique, but basically you need to learn how to give control of your body to your tulpa (you take your tulpa's form in the meantime, this is weird as shit). You also need to learn fighting techniques and show them to your tulpas, so that the tulpa knows them and can execute them, knowing that your tulpa is much better than you are it won't make any mistakes during fights
However this isn't a great idea, for if the tulpa doesn't like fighting/violence it might try and harm you
>>
File: 1478670221931.jpg (4KB, 200x175px) Image search: [Google]
1478670221931.jpg
4KB, 200x175px
Take this over to the tulpa thread on /trash/
>>
https://youtu.be/u_z-7xm72eU
Sup guys wanna hear a creepy story?
>>
>>18341415
No
>>
>>18339089
>Being retarded enough to fracture your own mind
Jeez, if you want to be fucked up in the noodle, why don't you just go beg the government to go all Monarch and satanic sexual abuse ritual on your ass?
Go outside and make some real friends.
>>
>>18339202
anon pls stop that you're making me want a stand
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.