[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, anons. I had a dream about my ex last night, and it made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Hello, anons.

I had a dream about my ex last night, and it made thoughtful. So, today, I told her, and she started to drop tears and told me she had the same dream last week, so she called her friend and told her to listen to my dream. So I told her friend the dream and she confirmed that my ex had told her it last week and it was exactly the same. And it is messing up with me a little bit.

Is there any explanation for this phenomenon? What is it called? What is the reason?

And oh, I've had a premonition some years ago and also my father's had premonitions, so, I guess it is some genetic thing maybe?
>>
Your souls belong together OP, you have connected on a whole other level.
why did you breakup if I may ask?
>>
She wants you and you want her, your conciousness has connected with hers.
>>
>>18339304
OP here.

I didn't break up with her, she broke up with me. After some months she wanted to come back, but I just didn't feel well to have a relationship again, so, I said no. Maybe in the future...
>>
>>18339012
What was the dream?
>>
spiritual threesome. awww yeaaah.
>>
>>18339598
I've dreamt she gave birth to twins, a girl and a boy. I was the father, but she didn't want me to see them, because we aren't together anymore and it made me very sad cause I really wanted to see the kids, it was a very bad sensation.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.