[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zodiac signs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 23

File: image.jpg (456KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
456KB, 2000x1500px
Post your sun, rising and moon.
And then post which sun, rising and moon signs you hate, and which ones you love.
Explanation is optional.
Ill start
>sun
Libra
>rising
Scorpio
>moon
Capricorn

Signs i like
>gemini
>aquarius
>scorpios
>libras

Signs i hate
>leo and leo ascendant
Their constant need for approval and attention is one of the most disgusting things to me and i fucking hate when they do it and always try to put them down and hurt their ego because its such a gross trait
>cancer
Too emotional and touchy feely. If they could control their emotions it would be okay, but they cant.
>pisces
Always have to be special snowflakes, different than everyone else and they're almost always hippies, tree huggers or some hipster tattoo-ed fags
>virgo females
At first they might be okay but the more i get to know them they are such annoying and disgusting people

I dont HATE every aspect of these signs, they just piss me off a lot with the mentioned things
The rest im pretty neutral about
>>
I'm kind of unlucky in the sense that my sun, rising and moon are all the same;
>Aries

I really don't like virgos. Male or female. One of the only reasons I give credence to zodiac shit is how consistently I dislike virgos, regardless of knowing their sign before hand or not.
>>
>>18338737
I bet you're not explosive, impulsive, violent and confrontational at all
>>
>>18338788
I very rarely get angry.
I rarely feel any emotion to an extreme degree at all.
>>
>>18338679
Year of the Horse.
Fuck your honkey cracker astrology.
>>
I am a pretty dryly tempered and emotionally retarded pisces, I still look at the thing and I think it fits me okay, but when you have no maternal nurturing figure and raised very isolated, it beats star alignments ya know
>>
I am a male pisces sun/cancer moon and ascendant, I am beyond fucked. Also mercury in pisces and mars in cancer kek. Some leo/leo ascendants I Know are pretty awful people, but I noticed that many people I dislike are born on cusps
>>
File: 1409147212921.gif (272KB, 250x115px) Image search: [Google]
1409147212921.gif
272KB, 250x115px
>>18338819
>>
Cancer Sun, Leo Moon, Libra Ascendant

Overly dramatic, pretty boy attention whore for life.
>>
>>18338916
get your natal chart. There's more to you than just you sun sign.
>>
>>18338679
cancer asc
aries sun
sagittarius moon
this is pleb astrology
>>
>>18338679
>Leo Sun, Leo Moon, Leo Rising here

suck my dick OP.

Not a fan of Aquarius and Scorpios can be moody.

I love Capricorns, other Leos and Geminis.
>>
File: Natal chart.jpg (108KB, 670x423px) Image search: [Google]
Natal chart.jpg
108KB, 670x423px
>>18340339
Could you help me with this?
>>
>sun
Libra
>rising
Cancer
>Moon
Aquarius

I'm a retard so can someone explain to me what this all even means? All I can find is really general throw-shit-at-wall type of stuff.
>>
>Aries sun
>Libra moon
>Pisces rising
I tend to dislike geminis. I've met several in my life and only one is a decent person
>>
>>18338679
Cancer sun, Aquarius ascendant, Gemini moon
Signs I like
>Aquarius, only sign I can have long, decent convos with
>Taurus, generous as fuck and great to talk with
>Virgos, love their strict logic and reasoning minds, never impeded by emotion
>Scorpios, closet non-normies, freaky as fuck, love my crazy scorpions

Signs I hate
>pisces, lofty, dainty and boring as fuck
>aries, emotional, normie as fuck turd ragers
>gemini, airheaded wastes of oxygen
>cancers, we're too much like each other, can't get along with them
>leos, funny but ultimately dumbasses
>capricorn, soulless fucks
>sagittarians, worse than geminis, dumber than leos, repeat mistakes too many times
>libras, pussy fucks always need advice can't think for themselves
>>
>Sun
Gemini
>Rising
Aquarius
>Moon
Virgo

I hate Leo's that's all I know
>>
pisces here;

hate everyone because they stupid and unevolved
>>
>>18341359
I am a pisces myself and I've met many unevolved pisces, I guess environment and family play a big role
>>
Sun: Leo
Rising: Leo
Moon: Virgo

I don't hate anyone.
>>
Sidereal Virgo asc.
Sidereal Sun in Sagittarius.
Sidereal Moon in Scorpio.

I don't like western astrology and tropical zodiac or maybe I just don't resonate with it.

Looking from perspective of emotion(Moon) I'm not very fond off Aries because of their rashness and weak emotional core that is easy to hurt. I also avoid Gemini types because of their superficiality and focus on mundane stuff.

From perspective of life itself I probably have hard time with Aquarius, ultra normies obsessed about social causes, the worst SJW you can imagine. And Aries one more time, this folks are too primitive.
>>
>>18341420
how sidereal zodiac work? And what are your thoughts on water signs?
>>
File: 1417702860362.jpg (59KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1417702860362.jpg
59KB, 500x500px
>>18341428
Sidereal zodiac is more aligned with sky and constellations plus if you add lunar mansions(nakshatras) and Vedic principles from Brihat Parashra Hora Shastra you can see stuff that is not easy to see with western approach.

Water signs are ok. Cancer is really perceptive and receptive like its ruler Moon, very caring able of great devotion but sometimes to clingy and entangled in their own emotions.

Pisces is like hippy that want to merge with all creation, pretty chill guy that can relax into the flow of the life, excessive escapism through vidya or drugs can be seen here but also ability to grasp very abstract shit(Einstein had predominant Pisces, and this is why mercury is rekt here, because mercury like to deal with more earthy stuff).

Scorpio is not so chill, Scoprio energy force individual to face their fears and attachments and get rid of them to gain strength and courage that is rooted in strong emotional core that is not easy to shift out of balance(this is why moon is rekt here).
>>
>>18341460
thank you for your response, I am a pisces guy with a scorpio father; having mercury in pisces is difficult because pisces intelligence is of the "right brain" type and we tend to understand things from very unusual points of view, thats why I find it hard to communicate with the practical and down to earth people, we may come to the same conclusions but the paths are usually opposites. Do you have any good site or link to introduce me to sidereal zodiac?
>>
>>18341476
When I talk about sidereal zodiac I usually mean Vedic astrology. You can look for some channels on youtube or site of barbarapijanlama to find some info(beware of buzzwords and explanations that are not rooted in principles). If you want to create vedic birth chart you can use free software(Jagannatha Hora).
Important things to look at are Yogas(combinations, planets as a house rulers sitting in other houses), dignity(how well planet is placed in a sign) and Dasha cycles that shows ripening of karma for individual.
Shit is quite complex and it's hard to put all the pieces together on the beginning.
>>
>>18338679

Zodiacs are so ununique. More so with chinese zodiacs.

Cab we make newsigns unique not only to the month, but the day of the month?

Say... March is a fish, but each day will be a different type of fish.
>>
File: 131223-turing-machine-hmed-807p.jpg (1MB, 1500x887px) Image search: [Google]
131223-turing-machine-hmed-807p.jpg
1MB, 1500x887px
Virgo here.

I'm starting to understand that nobody will never be good enough for me and nobody will please me enough.
People that doesn't have a dream or a goal in their life doesn't make me interested for a single chat or seeing them again.
And I really want a partner in life, but I need them to develop something in their life, something good...

Am I going to live alone?
>>
>>18341715
Yes. But only because you are an annoying knowitall piece of shit who cannot comprehand that not everyone knows how to do some of the things that you do and because you think you are so smart and better than others. When in actuality you are a fucking idiot. And thats what pisses people off.
>>
File: 1475402312271.jpg (372KB, 1500x1111px) Image search: [Google]
1475402312271.jpg
372KB, 1500x1111px
>>18341845
Stop describing me with so much details better than me, I already carry that weight on my back.

Also, [spoiler]found the aries[/spoiler]
>>
>Sun Leo
>Moon Libra
>Aquarius Rising (opposite Sun not trine Moon)

Signs I like:
>Sagittarius (My son is Sag)
>Leo
>Taurus (love and hate relationships with them, Mars sign)
>Cancer (sometimes over sentitive but got my Venus, Jupiter and Chiron here)
>Aquarius (great listeners and conversations in general, loyal as fuck friends)

Dislike no sign, but do sometimes butt heads with Virgos, or connect with them strongly. Pretty much a more extreme version of what I experience with Taurus people.

Air signs tend to like me the most I notice. Earth signs are hit or miss, either inspirational or terribly stiff. Fire depends, can get into ego issues with them, usually competitive and energetic which I like. Water signs are understanding and great listeners, damn alcoholics though most of them. Especially Cancer.
>>
>>18340514
You come off a lot more emotional than you really are at heart. Libra Sun and Aquarius Moon means that your basic drives are intellectual based and blend well togheter. You are a humanitarian with a strong sense of justice, and can't stand injustice at all. Openminded and eager to learn, and interessted in other cultures most likely. You still have quite a hard time to express these characteristics though, as you are not too talkative, very shy, reserved and sensitive in your outlook. You also react far more emotional than you often would like, or actually feel.
>>
>>18338679
I don't understand, how do you have more signs?
>>
File: daisy14.png (24KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
daisy14.png
24KB, 750x562px
>>18338679
i did one of these a while ago, what does it mean?
>>
>Sun
Cancer
>Moon
Capricorn
>Rising
Sagittarius
My friends tend to be Aquarius and Scorpio
I tend to dislike Virgos and Aries I guess
>>
>>18338679
What a dumb thread. As if that's all there is to a person's chart. It's threads like these that give astrology a bad name.
>>
>>18341859
Im not aries. Im OP
Libra sun, scorp rising, cap moon
>>18344201
>sun
Cancer
>moon
Capricorn
Being emotional and unemotional at the same time must be fun. I know it is for me.
>>
File: 1453524906341.png (230KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1453524906341.png
230KB, 640x360px
>>18338819
This.
Rat here. (Also scorpio)
Fucking hate monkeys, tigers, and horses. (also aries)
>>
virgo sun conjunct venus

aries moon, mars in scorpio

jupiter rising in saggitarius, conjuct pluto scorpio

Its so rare that i meet someone who is actually intresting or passionate enough. Most people just seem like grey undefined blobs who have a shitton of problems instead of cheresing life

Leo is nice, if their smart and open emotionally and honest

Other virgos are the shit, because they love me.

For some reason i worship taurus females. Those black venusian bulls are so strong, guess it goes with with fallen venus in virgo
>>
Why even live if you're anything but a Leo
>>
>>18344768
This. It's good to be king.
>>
>>18338819

I'm gunna crack my way into your girlfriends pussy later.
>>
>>18344743
>worship taurus females
>not understand that scorpio females are the best thing on the face of the earth
They just bring out something so animalistic and primal in me. They seduce me and they seduce me well and i seduce them too. Even if the girl is realisticly a 6/10 she will make herself a 9/10 in my eyes. So fucking hot and so seductive and sexy. No other sign compares.
>>18344768
>>18344783
Did you get your daily dose of forced attention or are you in a crysis so you came here for some?
Fuck off leoshits
>>
>>18338679
>Sun
Capricorn
>Moon
Taurus
>Rising
Aquarius
Bonus: Year of Dragon

I have mixed feelings on most signs, so I couldn't sort them into like and dislike
>Aries
I know I known one, but I can't remember them at all
>Taurus
Don't know any
>Gemini
Funny, but can also be arrogant and annoying as fuck
>Cancer
Some are nice to hang out with, but they can be fake and victimize themselves a lot
>Leo
Cool and honest, but self-centered
>Virgo
Not a fan
>Libra
I usually get crushes on libras and am dating one, but they seem really... quiet sometimes, which I heard they are if the person they're talking with is boring...
>Scorpio
Fine I guess, pretty wild
>Sagittarius
Funniest people to hang out with, though they don't seem to reveal much about themselves until you've known them for a while
>Capricorn
I'm not sure, they can be good listeners but also rude as hell
>Aquarius
From what I've seen they're liars
>Pisces
Seems like the ideal sign I'd want to hang out with, but one of my close friends is one and they can be a major pain in the ass sometimes
>>
Anyone notice any distinct facial features with some astrology signs?
>>
>>18338679
>Sun
Capricorn
>Rising
Libra
>Moon
Taurus

High Tier
>Gemini (had a couple bros)
lel, I guess that's it. theoretically I like Aquarius and Sagittarius, but I can't think of anyone in reality. I'm pretty philosophical and ENTP/Gemini I guess is good for discussing things with.

Mid Tier
>Scorpio (inexplicable sexual attraction)
>Aries (inexplicable sexual attraction)

>>18340441
People would just constantly be asking what their alignments means if it were any more complicated.

>>18340456
And I was right.
>>
>>18340876
What's the difference between Virgo and Capricorn in your mind? Side question: who tends to be more intelligent in your eyes?

>freaky as fuck, love my crazy scorpions
so you hate normies but love sluts? i see

>>18342461
Astrology is not just the sun but all the planets, and each of them occupy a certain constellation/sign at your birth just like the sun.

>>18344472
>'96
>>
>>18345654
I, Capricorn, have a goat face, hair and all. Also slim.
>>
>>18345654
Scorpio ascendant
>Dark piercing eyes
>Thick eyebrows
>strong jaw

Thats all i know for sure.
Gemini have puffy cheeks as far as i saw
>>
>>18345879
Pretty sure my bf is a Scorpio ascendant. He has really dark piercing eyes too. Weird.

I'm also a Gemini lol. I used to have chubby cheeks and sometimes I still do. But I'm very slim too somehow
>>
>>18346001
Oh wait sorry I got it wrong. His ascendant is actually Cancer. His venus is in Scorpio
>>
>>18338679
I just know that I'm Capricorn. How do find this out now?
>>
>>18345774
virgos are smart but don't seem as goal-oriented as capricorns but while capricorns may be workaholics they are lazy at home and virgos hate slobs but like goal oriented partners and capricorns like virgos because they're superior on a social level and make for better parents than capricorns. i think that's why there's usually a strong connection between them.
>>
Had to google all this. Its seems to me like confirmation bias but the signs seem to describe me well.

Sun:
Scorpio

Moon:
Libra

Rising:
Capricorn
>>
File: 666666666.jpg (109KB, 230x409px) Image search: [Google]
666666666.jpg
109KB, 230x409px
Pisces*

Many years ago i spoke with a man, that told me pisces is the most powerfull sign,
He told me pisces understood all signs. and had lived through all signs.
i am pisces my self also abresus negative, and i have looked into the ab resus thing
https://www.gaia.com/article/rh-negative-blood-abducted-aliens
perhaps a 1000 links to all this.
thing is i belive we see birthsigns all wrong,
they are not that importen that we might think
it is and old ancient out dated way of thinking
a magic forgotten, that had no actual magic to it, .
it\s all in youre heads, i dosnt matter when
you were born it matters what kinda bloodtype you have, forget about birthsigns
half i ever asked about this shit
finds its laughable or even gay,
i used to be a big beliver in all this
but today like i mentioned right before,
its old and outdated, the magic is dead
no one belives this nonesence anylonger
but go ahead try and live in denail
if youre a scorpio or what ever leo
that your sign is magnificent and the best
screew all this go read about bloodtypes
instead.,
remember mine is the best
alone with ab resus possitve
and most likely you belong to th 85 percent
that holds a blodtype that are with out magic.
have a nice evening morning day,
giant losers.,
remember im ELITE
>>
>>18346237
http://www.greatdreams.com/reptlan/rhneg.htm
>>
>>18338679
Woah OP I'm Libra sun Scorpio Ascendant too! But Libra moon.

In general I like the other air signs best and fire signs, except Aries a shit. Also hate Capricorn and not fond of Scorpio.

Growing up my family was all Capricorn and Scorpio and depressing and gay and I'm just like a happy go lucky Libra lol.
>>
>>18338819
>not even including your element
Wood rat master race here lol
>>
Capricorn sun, scorpio moon and cancer ascendant. year of the rabbit.

Fucking HATE this dumb taurus boy in my life, but I'm not sure if all taurus' are like him? he got super attached really quickly when I was adamant that all I wanted was sex.

I get along super well with scorpios and cancers. not so much with geminis, libras and aries.
>>
aries sun virgo moon aquarius rising

I love leos and libras, virgos and aquarius are cool too.
geminis are fun but i never trust them with anything important
scorpios are fine too but moody fuckers
pisces is whiny and passive aggresive. good listeners when they're not being butthurt though
cancers have intense anger issues but are chill
taurus are chill but sometimes intense
sag are annoying
don't know a lot of capricorns

Ones I get along with the least are probably sag
>>
>>18338737
>Aries
From what I come to know, Aries are selfish cunts.

So the feeling's mutual.
>>
>Sun: Leo
>Rising: Gemini
>Moon: Aries
And I'm a monkey.

I despise Libras. They're either indecisive as fuck or annoying about shit that no one cares about. I do hate them.
Scorpios are generally fucked up so I'd rather not interact with them, even though they're fun when they're not having a fit.
Virgo are always nice, if a bit uptight, but I don't mind that.
Aquarius people are smart but somehow have contradictory opinions or ulterior motives.
Don't know a Gemini. Everyone else is cool.
>>
>>18346249
Thats because you have libra moon.
I have capricorn moon and i hate showing emotion and have SO MUCH difficulty expressing them.
But the funny thing is, i feel everyone elses emotions and i always know how people feel and why. My understanding of people is really on a whole new level and it was that way long before i found out about astrology. Everything i read on scorpio ascendant is true, and emotional reception, reading people and the underlines of conversations and seeing their true meaning is one of those things. Its really an interesting combination. To me capricon moon apparently gives a lot of emotional control which balances out my scorpio ascendant. I have both Mars and Pluto in scorpio, pluto being in the first house and mars in the 12th and that just intensifies my ascendant more. When i feel some way i feel it really intensly, especially if its anger or saddness but over the years i learned to cotrol myself, not let it show and get the best of me because i would end up doing stuff i'd regret later. I just implode instead and suffer in silence.
>>
>>18346948
>Libras
>Bad
Say that to my face faggot and not online you wish you were this balanced nigger
>>
File: Galactic story, Atomsk.jpg (87KB, 551x413px) Image search: [Google]
Galactic story, Atomsk.jpg
87KB, 551x413px
>>18346983
Thanks for showing why I dislike Libras.
>>
>>18341715
I can smell from here that you are an entitled annoying piece of shit
>>
File: graphic.png (43KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
graphic.png
43KB, 750x562px
I'm new to this so if you guys wouldn't mind helping me out. I would appreciate it.

I've been spending more time with I Ching than astrology because of time wave zero. However my life has been nuts since Pluto entered Capricorn.

I don't really dislike anybody as long as they can admit their flaws, without understanding your limitations how accurate do you think your positive aspects are.
>>
File: astro_w2gw_01_rich.37095.19130.gif (37KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro_w2gw_01_rich.37095.19130.gif
37KB, 670x471px
>>18338679
Can someone read this?

Also, how do I get into that
>>18341460
Sidereel stuff?
>>
>>18341715

i'm a virgo too, but i can't relate, i don't often feel understood by people but i enjoy them and like them all the same

i don't really judge people as "not good enough" for me, i don't have some set standard people have to live up to and i see no reason for it

i'm as flawed as anyone else, everyone has their good and bad qualities, and someone's goals, dreams, and thoughts at any given moment of their lives aren't the entirety of who they are/were/will be and life doesn't work in a way where what someone wants is what they'll achieve

i'm also not alone, my fiance doesn't have a concrete idea of what she wants out of life (neither do i other than to experience whatever comes my way, learn whatever i can, form connections with people, and to do as many pleasurable things as i can as often as possible), and i'm ok with that because i'm more than happy to support her in every way as i can to grow in as many directions as she wants and encourage her to try everything that she's interested in until she finds what's right for her

people grow and figure life and themselves out at their own pace, that's fine

i also don't find people boring, i feel like there's a chance to learn something from everyone and everyone has different perspectives and life experiences that shape who they are; including people i might dislike

i can't tell you whether or not you'll be alone forever, i'm not a precog, but i can say that the standards you set for other people sound unrealistic and unfair

i also wonder what it is about you that you think makes you better than other people generally

why do they have to measure up to you when you're clearly flawed?
>>
>>18347590

>Can someone read this?

yes
>>
>>18346685

i love sags, nearly everyone i really love is one, they're a lot of fun, i love the honesty and even think the ways they can make an ass out if themselves is endearing

the lecturing can be a little much, especially when they're drunk or high, but i know it's well meaning

i'm a virgo sun, libra rising, aries moon with pluto in the first house and a lot of aspects
>>
>>18338679
How does one find their sun/moon zodiac sign?
>>
>>18348265
Excellent. Do you care to share what it says?
>>
File: 14246216216126.png (119KB, 189x354px) Image search: [Google]
14246216216126.png
119KB, 189x354px
>>18338679
pisces here,
I actually prefer to blend in a crowd than stick out like a special snowflake; however from first glance I guess I could appear hippie-ish.
>>
I'm Aquarius. What does that mean?
>>
File: moo.jpg (122KB, 500x505px) Image search: [Google]
moo.jpg
122KB, 500x505px
>tfw Taurus born in the year of the Ox
>>
>Sun: Virgo
>Rising: Scorpio
>Moon: Gemini

I like, or at least get along well with, Pisces, Taurus, Cancer and Gemini.

I dislike most Aries and Aquarius, bunch of pretentious and arrogant fucks, no offense intended.

The other signs, it's 50/50.
>>
>>18338679
So i am an Aries and I try to get with this Libra chick. What do?
>>
Sun: Cancer
Rising: Aquarius
Moon: Cancer
I am admittedly skeptical but would be interested to hear what people think.
>>
>>18348507

didn't she already tell you she wasn't interested, and that you come on too strong?
>>
>>18348539

i think the interesting parts of a chart are a lot deeper than those three signs
>>
File: Pisces-Tattoo-Design-Image.jpg (42KB, 1000x1243px) Image search: [Google]
Pisces-Tattoo-Design-Image.jpg
42KB, 1000x1243px
>>18338679
Only thing I know is that I'm a Pisces. That's about it.
>>
Pisces Aries cusp - Sun
Leo - Moon
Scorpio - Ascendant
>>
>>18348554
Nope, haven't had an opportunity to do so yet.
>>
>Pisces Sun
>Gemini Moon
>Capricorn Rising

My sun/moon combo makes me incredibly emotional. Not my favorite.

Even though it's one of my favorites, I've always seen Scorpio as an over dramatic sign. Thoughts?
>>
>>18348423

Personally I see Aquarius as the special snowflake, as they like to be unique and tend to do things their own way. They are very intellectual and although they come off cold, they are one of the most loyal zodiac signs
>>
>>18348456

True Earth child
>>
>>18348602

sorry, i thought you were a different aries who comes into these threads and was obsessed with a libra (and a scorpio before that, and pines away for his aquarius ex aside from that)

sun signs have little to do with attraction or relationships anyway, i'm a virgo guy with a sag and in spite of our incompatible sun signs we're really into each other and have been together a long time

i actually get along well with sags, and nearly everyone whose company i enjoy turns out to be one; they're drawn to me

every aspect, house, and planet of a chart changes the way a person's traits are expressed and sun sign isn't the most significant part of anyone's chart

judging by sun sign doesn't work well at all
>>
File: 1479306087797.gif (3MB, 814x509px) Image search: [Google]
1479306087797.gif
3MB, 814x509px
>tfw cancer
>literally the worst sign
>an actual neet
>gonna kill myself I think
>>
>>18348761
That's a nice picture, darling

did you draw it yourself?
>>
>sun
Scorpio
>rising
Virgo
>moon
Cancer

I don't know what any of this means
>>
>>18338679
>Sun
Gemini
>Rising
Saggitarius
>Moon
Aquarius

I'm weird as fuck and sometimes I feel like a bad person because I dont emotions good.

I don't really dislike any particular sign. I guess If I had to pick one to like less it would be Virgo or Leo. Virgos have some good insights now and again, but miss what seems obvious to me, usually in the same breath.
When Leos suck to be around, they REALLY suck to be around.
>>
File: chart.png (50KB, 765x554px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
50KB, 765x554px
>sun
Cancer
>rising
Sagittarius
>moon
Scorpio

Is this bad? Also is the information that they provide actually worth reading?

From what I gathered I really love Virgos, but don't really know too much in my life. Good people and I can usually tell that they are before they tell me. No signs in particular that I hate, but I don't get along with Aries too often and I have this weird attraction for Taurus's.
>>
>>18349490
I don't think its too important but I'm also a Tiger.
>>
>Sun is Aires
>Moon Aquarius
>Rising or ascendant is Pisces

Explain please? Also I guess I should say I'm a Aires to begin with
>>
>>18348539
Emotional and needy sometimes
When at a social gathering you never get fucked up like everyone else
You likely randomly make weird sounds or shit like that
You tend to think youre right about most stuff
>>
>sun
gemini
>moon
scorpio
>rising
sag

i'm literally insane
>>
>>18338679
>sun
aquarius
>moon
scorpio
>ascending
libra

i have no idea what any of this is supposed to mean, tell me what my personality should be or whatever you crackpots do
>>
>>18350720
after detailed analysis I've come to the conclusion that you're a faget
>>
File: 1479081620134.jpg (56KB, 560x352px) Image search: [Google]
1479081620134.jpg
56KB, 560x352px
Sun - Capricorn
Moon - Leo
Ascendant - Aquarius

>>18345654
I've got long limbs from my asc and slim figure from my sun
>>
File: 1454651480712.png (274KB, 380x444px) Image search: [Google]
1454651480712.png
274KB, 380x444px
>Mfw learn my mother had a miscarriage before me.
>Mfw Gemini
>>
File: FB_IMG_1477082380469.jpg (167KB, 654x802px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1477082380469.jpg
167KB, 654x802px
>>18348250
Hello, it's me. I hope you still visiting this thread.

I still don't have much certain of my destiny but I know that I will find a way for any problem or opportunity that appear in front of me. I feel that I might sound bad right now by saying that I feel happy and confident with myself for being up and ready for anything that comes in my life. I can treat people good, be a good company but too many people criticize me for being honest about them.

I just wanted a partner that could think like this. About experience with other people I just can't stand to hear people talking about their repetitive routine or sad things or maybe about their suffering, a lot of people does that and I wish they could be in a better situation but I can't help it. I want happy people.
I feel alone but I don't want people counting with me like I'm their hope, I want someone to be my hope, someone that I can grow and learn, I don't want to assume a responsability of an unsure person.

I'm sorry if I somehow offended someome, I just want inner peace.
>>
moon cancer here
i still cant believe i cant handle my emotions well, holy shit
>>
>>18350720
>sun
Essential you (core, active personality)

>moon
Inner you (emotional, intuitive, passive, contemplative side)

>ascending
Outer you (appearance: visible, outer expression)
>>
>Sun in Leo

>Moon in Aquarius

>Gemini Rising

Pure nervous suffering
>>
>>18338679
>sun
Gemini
>rising
Pisces
>moon
Sagittarius

signs I like
>leos
>aquarius
>cancer

hate these shits
>capricorn
>pisces
>virgos
>libras
>>
>Sun
Sagittarius
>Moon
Aries
>Rising
Sagittarius

>signs I like
Gemini
Sagittarius
Aries
Virgo
Pisces

>signs I hate
Leo, Aquarius, Taurus, Scorpio

Some of these signs are my best friends, when theyre good theyre fanfucknigtastic, but on the whole I hate their attitude
>>
>>18349624
When you say you're an Aries that means youre sun sign is in Aries, thats all that means, so yes we know you're an aries, haha.
>>
>>18348761
Cancer is a great sign
>>
>>18345230
Sag here, can attest
>>
>>18352694
Oh haha shows what I know thanks for the clarification
>>
>sun
sagittarius

>moon
taurus

>rising
leo

>signs I like
capricorn
taurus
pisces
scorpio

>signs I hate
virgo
libra
aquarius

I have trouble saying I hate many signs, but there are aspects of some signs that I have problems with. A lot of air signs tend to be distant which I have a lot of trouble with. Two of my really good friends are both geminis and even though I've known them a while I still have trouble really getting them.

I can also have problems with water signs sometimes because the ones I've known tend to be pretty emotional and I don't always have the energy to deal with that.
>>
>>18348611
yeah scorpios tend to be that way in my experience. lots of blowing up and then being fine 10 minutes later
>>
>>18346640
That's a weird reason to hate someone, theirs bound to be feelings.

Then again I'm a dumb Taurus boy and have always felt if I was in that kind of relationship with someone I'd be the weak one to catch feelings. I don't know much about astrology but maybe it's inherent in us Taurus to be more susceptible to feelings, I know it's true in my case.
>>
>>18353330
I am
Sun Taurus
Moon Taurus
Ascending libra
Don't really know what that means
>>
just a polite reminder aries is #1

don't be jelly. pay respect
>>
>>18338679
>sun
Sag
>rising
Leo
>moon
scorpio

signs i like:
>libra
>aquarius
>scorpio

signs i hate
>Virgo
annoying, self-centered, selfish, just overall terrible people
>>
>>18352387

this is going to be long sorry in advance:

it's cool that you have confidence about your ability to tackle situations that might arise, but life can put surprising obstacles in people's way and not everyone has the capacity to tackle all of them

it might not even be an inherent flaw in them that does it, a string of bad luck or having a poor foundation (from childhood, through no fault of their own) can cause a staggering amount of issues in someone's life

being overwhelmed, needing to vent, needing help etc are all normal and perfectly fine

i don't think confidence is bad, being sure of yourself is a good thing, but that doesn't mean you could handle anything or that you could handle the issues someone else might have

i also appreciate honesty in a person, but there's ways to present honesty that won't rub people the wrong way a good deal of the time (sometimes there's no avoiding it), and sometimes "honesty" is just someone's opinion rather than a truth and it can be unnecessary to say things depending on the situation

so when you say you're honest about them, it sounds like you might just be being critical and you don't always have to say the things you think

no matter how well someone can handle criticism, they aren't going to want that to be a constant thing, people don't enjoy feeling judged for everything they do/say/think around someone

when you isolate yourself in that way, by becoming the person who sets standards for others and critiques them while elevating yourself, it's honestly well deserved

people talk about their routines because it's what they have, their day to day life might be unimportant to you but it means a lot to them since it's their life

personally i'm fine with hearing someone's day to day mundane shit, it's not like my day is so much more interesting and conversations go elsewhere anyway

what someone does every day is important anyway, it's part of who they are
>>
>>18338679
I don't talk the language of this shit but:
taurus with leo 2ndary thingy.
rising, moon, wtf dat m8?
signs i like:
ppl born in march, may, and november, oh and scorpio!
signs i hate:
never cared enough about those ppl to look up their signs or whatever.
>>
>>18352387

as for other people's problems, sometimes the thing you can do is listen to them that's all that's needed

people don't normally tell someone their problems expecting them to be fixed or anything like that, they do it to talk

i can't relate to you because i'm typically people's emotional dumping ground (even strangers) and i'll listen to people's problems for hours on end and genuinely don't mind it (except when it's constant from one person, and even then it depends on their circumstances)

in a weird way, it's escapism for me, i can focus on other people and forget about myself and i can minimize every problem in my life and myself and just get lost in them

so i do that often, if only because being there for someone else seems more worthwhile than focusing on myself and my own life

but you're never going to find someone who doesn't come with problems, and it's not fair or realistic to expect people to keep those things in either

i understand not wanting to be someone's hope, but you can't expect someone else to be yours either

relationships are about balance and there's give and take

inner peace comes from you, not an outside source so if that's all you want then don't worry about other people

i don't think you offended anyone, i think you just put people off by being so critical and making it sound like everyone else should live up to your standards meanwhile the way you came off is unappealing to many people

>>18353361

i'm a virgo, and i'm far from selfish, usually i put myself last even when it's something i need because i care about other people more
>>
I never get on with Taurus of any variant, they're all self-centred and stuck up imo. Anyone else find this?
Scorpio sun, Virgo moon and Capricorn Ascendant here
>>
File: 1467481169485.gif (2MB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1467481169485.gif
2MB, 750x750px
>>18352406
Fellow moon in Cancer (with Aries sun at that) I don't think we'll ever handle them well. I just bottle that shit up and explode when I'm absolutely by myself. Only people who know how emotionally fucked I am are my mom and bf but even they don't see the real ugly side. Everyone else thinks I'm really relaxed, lazy (I am) with a slight emo streak. Libra rising at work.
>>
>>18353426
>>18353452

I'd like to thank you both for the answers.

I think I will try to change a few things about my personality, I really got myself thinking when you said

>"honesty" is just someone's opinion rather than a truth and it can be unnecessary to say things depending on the situation

I believe I'm too critical, I want only the best for me and I don't feel greedy, even if I know that's wrong.

But thanks you both, I will do my best to turn out as a better person.
>>
>>18338679
U forgot Taurus :c
>>
>>18338679

I'm a leo and a dog(according to ching chong astrology) that should mean I'm too much of a normie to even be on this site

Either way, too bad you hate me, OP. Don't know if I want to live knowing this

Seriously though, a question to those that's really into astrology. How much does signs and personality traits correlate? Are there any exceptions?
>>
>Sun
Gemini
>Moon
Scorpio
>Rising
Taurus
Wacky
>>
>>18350755
thanks, I try my best

>>18352426
and what does my particular arrangement of constellations mean about my personality?
>>
>>18353710

those were both just me, the other virgo you were speaking to it sounded like you wanted a genuine answer so i figured i'd give you a thorough one

i don't think you necessarily need to change your personality, but you do need to change the way you interact with other people if you want other people in your life

i get wanting the best (though i don't believe there is an objective sense of that word), and i don't think it's greedy to want that for yourself

but i think when you direct that sort of thing onto other people, and criticize and nitpick you're not only never going to find it (everyone has flaws, everyone is going to disappoint you at some point through no fault of their own just because they're being themselves and human) because it doesn't really exist, but you're going to make yourself into someone who doesn't deserve the best

someone overly critical doesn't deserve the best, especially when the criticism comes with a lack of acceptance

usually when someone has a problem with everyone, the problem isn't everyone else, it's them

the thing about being critical is that it's not necessarily a negative trait, in some cases being critical is a good thing it helps you decide what you want, what's best for you, and so on

but it can easily be a very negative quality especially when you unleash it on other people

you would probably benefit from meeting new people with an open mind

when you accept people and allow them to be open and flawed and acknowledge that you are too and not better than them somehow then you can actually have worthwhile conversations and form meaningful connections

it's a matter of opinion, but i think the "best" when it comes to a relationship with someone is mutual trust, acceptance, and openness; giving someone the freedom to be themselves and receiving that in return

finding a perfect person with no faults who lives up to your every expectation and accepts you completely in spite of your flaws is never going to happen
>>
>>18353710

you're welcome btw, didn't notice you thanked me when i first wrote my response

might be the muscle relaxers and alcohol talking, but i think you'll be good once you really examine your perspective on what it means to have the "best" when it comes to a relationship with another person
>>
>>18353426
cancerfag here. fuck that vurgohater. you guys might be dull at times but you guys are always active and are genuinely interested in other people. being cancer i know i can be narcisstic at times but i can also be very empathic even tho i don't think that matters much to virgs but i think they get off at psychoanalzing which is fine because i analyze you guys too but personal emotional attacking nevr gets in the way which i like. you guys are very polite even when ur critical
>>
I'm a Fire monkey lion
>>
>Taurus Sun
>Rising Virgo
>Libra Moon

>Cool Signs
My closest friends have always been Taurus for some reason, so I guess I just have a penchant for my fellow bull bros. Gemini is pretty cool, though I can only base my experience with them off of one guy I'm friends with, who is a really cool dude and well-liked by basically everyone.

>Mixed signs
Capricorns are good people, if not a little bit tightly wound. It always feels like you have to have your guard up to an extent with them, and that they want you to feel that way.
Leos are interesting, sexy, provoke my innermost vulnerable parts of myself. I've only been with Leos, and of course it ultimately never works out. Fond memories with all of them though.
Don't really have a lot to say about the other signs.
>>
>Sun Moon and Rising are all Scorpio
>Earth Tiger
What does it mean? I've read some stuff but it's the usual "anyone-can-relate" stuff

I don't particularly hate other signs, but I dislike selfish people
>>
>Sun
Cancer
>Moon
Leo
>Rising
Libra

My closest friends are all water signs so I guess that's why we get along so well. I'm very attracted to Aquarius and Capricorn signs so grounded and smart but usually hard to get attached too or open up which makes it hard for my emotional ass. I have a hate/love relationship with Leo's and Sags because they are so passionate but also cold at times water signs and fire signs are polar opposites and we honestly shouldn't even be compatible but I think that's why I love it so much
>>
>>18354625

i've only known two cancers, my grandfather and a good friend great people but it's such a small sample size it's hard to judge

i guess i can be dull sometimes

my life is mostly just getting high and/or drunk with people and seeing what happens (just wandering, sometimes parties, meeting new people and just talking, exploring places and taking pics), or alone with my pets playing guitar and singing or writing so nothing particularly amazing or interesting

i actually think empathy is a really important quality that's typically undervalued by a lot of people even though it's extremely beneficial especially when it comes to building connections with people or helping them, or even just in day to day interactions

i think people are generally too cold to one another, or unnecessarily harsh and could stand to be more empathetic even just in every day interactions

i don't really get off on analyzing people, i notice things but i don't typically find any of them very important

i examine and pick apart everything, but i have a tendency to blurt out my first thought without much consideration behind it then do my deeper thinking in retrospect

i also save my harshest criticism for myself, mostly since i can only control myself and also because i know myself best

i can definitely be rude at points, loud and abrasive as well, but it's never from a bad place, and i can be equally charming depending on the circumstance and who you ask

the thing about astrology is you can look at the sun sign, or even the first three signs (mine are virgo/libra rising/aries moon), but without a full chart you miss a lot of details about a person

aspects (for example my sun is trine neptune, square saturn, sextile pluto with very minor hard aspects to a few other planets), the shapes those aspects create together (i have 2 grand fire trines, one is technically a kite), and the houses (i have a first house pluto) all change the way sun sign traits are expressed
>>
Feeling down. Gf of 9 years broke up cause I didn't propose in that time. It didn't feel truly right. I'm a Scorpio dragon, she's a cancer horse.

Cheer me up plz, PS was my bday a couple days ago.

What's the best match for Scorpio dragon?? I always thought another Scorpio exact same day as me Nov 12 would be best.
>>
>>18354875

happy late birthday, if you lived closeby and i wasn't broke as shit currently i'd take you out for a drink or to go get high somewhere to cheer you up maybe hook you up with a rebound or something

that's not the case though, so i'm not sure how to cheer you up

for what it's worth i understand it not feeling right to go through with all that even in a long term relationship

i've been engaged to my fiance for over a decade (living together, sharing finances and everything) but the idea of actually getting married makes me feel a little sick

you can't figure out someone's best match based on sun sign alone, things are more complicated than that

my fiance and i are incompatible signs, but when you look through her chart and mine it's clear why we're together and why i'm her type

if you want, put up your chart i'll give you a reading for your birthday and to cheer you up
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.