[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demonic possesion and gains.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

Hey /x/, im really new to this type of stuff and I live in a very VERY christian society but I am sort of an outcast. I've been wondering. What do I get by making a contract with a demon? What do I get and what do I lose? My soul I assume?
>>
>>18338611

The only thing you'll get is banned by posting dem sweet titties on a safe for work board. Quickly delet your post and repost with a safe pic.
>>
>>18338619
*looks down*
*whispers*
No
>>
>>18338626

Alright have it your way, tried to warn you but it's only a matter of time before a moddy strolls by and shoves the ban hammer up your keister. I shall not rat you out for I like titties.
>>
>>18338639
That wasn't the OP, I am the OP, how do I remove this? I only browse NSFW boards help T^T
>>
>>18338611
reported, back to /h/ you gargantuan faggot
>>
>>18338647
Fml all I wanted was to get into the darker world, well, I guess ill just remain a single basement dweller :|
>>
>>18338643

Oh boy... click the check box next to where your post title is. Then go all the way to the bottom right hand corner and click the check mark that says "File Only" then hit delete post.
>>
>>18338659
Don't listen to him OP, do you see "Names" above options?

You have to type "Delete this"
>>
>>18338659
I tried, it leads me to a blank page, when I reload it has a popup and chrome closes it before I can click it ;-;
>>
>>18338659
>then hit delete post.

I meant the delete button.
>>
>>18338611
>>
>>18338663

Gah fuck I haven't deleted a post in a long time... that should've worked.
>>
>>18338663

Okay try clicking the box next to your post title, scroll all the way down tothe right and hit the delete button without hitting the check box. another problem is that it may be too late to delete your thread.
>>
>>18338611
Depends on what you want. I don't really give a shit about souls. I'm more interested in what an individual can offer personally.
>>
>>18338687
I honestly dont know what I want nor do I really know what I can offer. Can you tell me some pros n cons? thing desu.
>>
>>18338730
Anything
>>
>>18338639
mod must be asleep. Finally I can post my evidence of ectoplasmic attack. I don't know why but when ever I post this mods delete. Why would they be hiding this definitive evidence?
>>
heres some moar!!! In broad daylight too!!!
>>
>>18338730
If you don't know what you want, I can't help you. As for what you can offer, well, anything you're capable of, apart from your soul; it could be some life, emotion, some thoughts, or a gesture. Or a sacrifice.
Pros: get love, happiness, insight, friendship, peace, freedom.
Cons: loneliness, despair, stigma, be hated, suffer, die.
Literally anything could happen, it depends on the contract and the terms, mainly.
>>
>>18338611
Kill yourself instead of shitting up /x/, how about that. Go on an archive if u want retarded demon possession and succubus shit.
>>
>>18338751
>>18338755
Holy shit. Why are they trying to hide this?
They can't keep getting away with this.
>>
>>18338751
Honestly it's just slime how bad can it possibly be?

*note that I do not believe in electricity so don't even try to explain it to me silly boys
>>
MODS
>>
>>18338611
>What do I get by making a contract with a demon? What do I get and what do I lose? My soul I assume?

You can make a contract about mostly anything, as long as it's reasonable. You only lose your soul if you actually include to give it away. This should be obvious.

But a lot of people don't want to be responsible for their lives and out of lazyness or just convenience decide to give themselves away. It may be a good deal for some people, so let's not judge them over this.
>>
You sound dumb.
>>
>>18338771
>I do not believe in electricity

what
>>
>>18338611
You get schizophrenia, anon.
>>
>>18338611

Look at the background color of this board, anon.
>>
>>18338611 (OP)

This ain't anime

Get yo bitch roleplayin' ass outta here
>>
>>18338771
>I do not believe in electricity

Fuck this /x/, i'm done with this place. I though this board couldn't get anymore retarded. Seems like i was wrong, off to buy rope and hang myself.
Adios.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.