[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me believe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: create-job-search-magic.jpg (535KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
create-job-search-magic.jpg
535KB, 1000x667px
So basically i just want some sort of way i can believe in the spiritual in the supernatural. Like is there some way i can have a little introduction to the supernatural and unseen?
>>
File: 1416614675711.jpg (57KB, 410x407px) Image search: [Google]
1416614675711.jpg
57KB, 410x407px
>>18338591
Whoa look it's a dryad
>>
>>18338597
I'm a believer now, w-wut can i say i mean. wow
(bump)
>>
>>18338591
serious question OP:
Is there, anywhere in your mind, the thought that perhaps, there is some efficacious agent within magic, or that the supernatural may exist?

If the answer to this is yes, even only partially, you already believe, now you just need to determine to what extent you are willing to explore that belief.
>>
File: 639hookerslips orchid.jpg (26KB, 620x415px) Image search: [Google]
639hookerslips orchid.jpg
26KB, 620x415px
>>18338605
don't say anything to him he's a piece of shit
>>
>>18338670
Ive always been open to anything honestly, so by extent what do you mean because my lurking on this board leads me to believe theres alot of extents in which people go in the occult
>>
>>18338726
What Im saying is, if there is a part of you that is open to the possibility, you already believe it is possible to some extent. You now need to determine how far youre willing to go to test these theories or beliefs.

If you want beginner magical advice, go over to /omg/ theyve got a huge library and lots of knowledge, if you want to look into ghosts or cryptids, theres millions of resources online.

It honestly sounds as if you are looking for some kind of smoking gun evidence to "prove" the supernatural to give yourself justification for what may be an irrational belief. You will not find one this way, you will need to experience it for yourself and draw your own conclusions.
>>
>>18338754
I see what you mean, i know alot of people who deny the occult but have not personally experienced anything. Thanks for the advice maybe i'll just read up on the things you recommended. Im mostly interested in ghosts and contacting them, or seeing them really.
>>
If anyone could answer would astraol projection be a good starting point?
>>
>>18338766
>Im mostly interested in ghosts and contacting them, or seeing them really

"Ghosts and/or spirits" are mainly linked to a location, so if you've never had such an encounter in your current house, you'll most probably never witness anything there.

At this point, you may want to explore areas that are known as "haunted" and cross your fingers for something to happen.
The other option is to train your mind and experiment
>>
>>18338781
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZS_fYTxwCI
Eric seems to think so
>>
>>18338766
>ghosts and stuff

Well then you're in a good place for someone of a skeptical but open mind.

We really have no idea what's happening with "ghosts". Them being the still-moving embodiment of dead people is not at all necessary to explore the phenomenon.

I personally think it has something to do with quartz crystal and moving water fucking with our heads, its some sort of electromagnetic short circuiting of our brain, but who knows?
>>
Ive been looking into rituals and whatnot aswell (op here) ive read that every one is dangerous as it opens up a hole which literally anything can come out and your will is what summons the being you want. Pretty crazy stuff but everything at its core involves meditation as i see it. I guess ill start practicing and see where that takes me. As for ghost hunting i guess ill have to do that. Im afraid but ive also learned from reading that fear leads to greater intent.
>>
>>18338905
meditation is kind of a no brainer, it has documented actual physical benefits, and its the ground work for any serious magical practice.

Theres literally no reason not to meditate.
>>
>>18338926
Thats good to hear. It seems that everything at its core involves it so. I have something productive to do for the next month.
>>
>>18338942
>month
Only if you are very naturally gifted, otherwise youre looking at a much longer investment of time than that.
>>
>>18338944
oh well ya i expected as much. This is actually really interesting if you have the time do you mind telling me what your interests in the occult are? or are you just a lurker like i was.
>>
>>18338989
I have a lot of interests in the occult, traditional western witchcraft, ceremonial magic, african traditional religions and the african diaspora. Ive been involved in various forms of divination and magic since I was about 12.
>>
>>18339002
Im guessing your family has ties with wicka or pagan beliefs then? I myself learned alot from my friends mom who was wickan to an extreme. Basically what made me start question whats real and whats not now
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.